Chp 22: Velvet Box

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation

 

'......' thought

 

*......* mind link

 

~~~~

Chapter 22: Velvet Box

 

"Haru..." Kristina's voice sound very dry so Haru pour a glass of water for her Mother. Kristina gladly took it. 

 

Haru immediately inform the doctor that her Mother is awake, the doctor Came and check on her Mother. The doctor told haru that her Mother is back to normal. She can be discharged soon. Haru told the doctor to inform her aunts, Uncles and grandparents. 

 

Everyone is overjoyed to hear that kristina is awake after 3 weeks. Everyone stop what they are doing and rush to the hospital and dash through the door. 

 

"Bam!" Everyone Heard a crash but ignore it as they didn't think much and they are too happy to see kristina. 

 

Haru soon notice her mother's mates are on the floor,rubbing their head and getting up from the floor. Kylie had forgotten to take down the barrier just now. Both of them just stare blankly at them, they are in a mess since kristina is not around. Haru tired to get her aunt's attention by pull her arm and shirt but failed miserably. 

 

A light bulb appear and an idea just pop up in her mind, "Ah!!" She let out a high pitch scream. 

 

"What?!" Everyone seem annoyed and glared at her. 

 

"Sorry but it's Looks like u all seem for forget about someone or two." Haru reminded them. All of them soon realise that Luhan and Lay are still outside because of the barrier, starring at them looking hopeless. 

 

"Oh sorry!" Kylie quickly took down the barrier. 

 

Luhan and Lay ran in with their werewolf speed and gave kristina a bone crashing bear hug. Everyone also join them in the hug. 

 

"Guys...  can't breath.... u are crushing me. I need air." Kristina gasp, everyone soon Let go laughing at her reaction. 

 

"I miss you so much... I thought U are gone.... the doctor has to put u one life support because we believe that u will come back. They told us that u are gone. Please don't leave us like that." Luhan cried. 

 

"I promise I won't. I saw Mother and she gave me a choice, to stay with her or come back to be with u." Kristina comforts Luhan as he is crying like a baby. He really didn't get a lot of sleep or eat a lot. He look so skinny and have dark eyes circles. Luhan looks the worst compared to Lay. 

 

"Tina u better take care of urself better if know I will kill u!" Kylie scolded her. 

 

"Little sis, sorry to break this moment here but I just informed Eomma and Appa that u are awake. They want to crown u as crown princess. They want u to have the throne." Lawrence said. 

 

"But... Oppa? Shouldn't u be king?"

 

"No it's okay, u are destined to be queen. With u being queen, the kingdom will be at its fullest and strongest. The ceremony will be held soon."

 

"Ok.... I also have something to tell u all... Before I pass out, I have decided on who I will choose to be mine life Long mate... Mother say that is not official that I just told him. I will need to do it officially so he can get to meet his second chance mate." Kristina told everyone. 

 

"I, Kristina Song Wen Xing, princess of the wolves kingdom reject you, Lay Zhang Yi Xing, as my mate." Kristina look at Lay as she reject him. 

 

"I accept your rejection." Lay reply. He always knew Luhan had steal her heart away since the first day they met. He thought he has a chance but He know that she will be more happy with him. 

 

Soon the bond between lay and kristina completely broke after lay accepted her rejection. He can finally meet his second chance mate. Kristina pull him forward and give him a hug and whisper, "I'm sorry, I wish u the best with ur second chance mate." 

 

"I also wish u the best." Lay said. Lay's mark on kristina neck also disappeared. 

 

"Thanks, Lay. I accept you, Luhan as my mate and future king of the wolves."

 

"I also accept you, Kristina Song Wen Xing as my mate." 

 

Luhan's mark on kristina neck started to change into the official mark that will be tattooed into her skin. No one can ever remove it. She is officially Luhan's. 

 

~~~~~~

 

The ball room is full. The whole kingdom and some of the kingdom closest allies are also here to witness the crowning of the princess. Kylie will also get her crown as she didn't get hers the last time. Luhan will also be crown prince as his mate is crown princess. They will be the next in-line for the throne after the king and queen step down. 

 

"Everyone please be seated, the ceremony and celebration will begin in a short while." The mc announce.

 

Everyone is seated in their place. Kristina was looking for Luhan but he is nowhere to be seen. Kristina got no idea what is coming for her. Luhan had been preparing for this since she has officially accepted him as her mate, it's has been weeks ago. 

 

"Welcome everyone to the celebration of the return of the twin princesses! Today princess Kristina will be crowned princess, she will be next in-line for the throne after her parents had step down. Princess Kylie will be also getting her tiara back as she didn't get hers the last time because of an accident. Princess Kristina's mate will also be crowned prince today by the king. It will be an exciting night tonight! Let's welcome king Joong ki up on stage to give his speech." The mc said. 

 

King Joong ki is by lady up on stage. "Thank you everyone for being here on a special night! Tonight my two beautiful daughters will be back. I hope the princess kristina will be a great queen and lead the kingdom to the fullest." King Joong ki said as he now and step back. 

 

"Now let's invite princess Kylie up for her to get her tiara." 

 

 

 

Kylie's tiara the picture above 

 

Kylie walk up toward her dad, she bend her head and her dad put a small tiara on her head. She than turn and bow to the crowd. Everyone clap their hand she walk down the stage. 

 

"Now let's invite princess kristina and her mate, guardian Luhan up on stage."

 

Luhan walk up to kristina and hold out his hand. Kristina was shock but gladly took his hand. Both of them walk up to the stage and stood in front of the king. They bow their head to the king. 

 

"Princess kristina and guardian Luhan, will u accept to be crown princess and prince of the wolves kingdom. To be next in-line for the throne after I step down?"

 

"Yes my king,"

 

"Rise both of you. Now I appoint you crown prince and princess of the wolves!" 

 

 

 

Luhan's crown (crown prince/ king)

 

 

 

Kristina's tiara (crown princess / queen)

 

(Small note here, every king and queen got their own crown and tiara when they are crowned. The one they get will follow them even when they are king and queen. So every king and queen got their unique crown and tiara. )

 

King Joong ki took a crown and put it on Luhan's head, he also took a tiara and put it on Kristina's. 

 

"Long live the princess! Long live the prince!"

 

Both Luhan and Kristina could feel more present in their mindlink. They will need to mindlink more people when they are doing their work as crown prince and princess. Their aura also became more powerful, people would recognise this aura and knows it's the future king and queen of the wolves. 

 

After Kylie, kristina and Luhan got their new rank. The ball begin, there are many people congratulating them. The royalties of the fox, bts, also attend the ceremony. They apologised for taking Kristina when she was younger, they wanted to avoid the war but still didn't. The fox also Want to be allies again so they made an agreement with Kristina. It is her first agreement after being crowned. 

 

Kristina is also 4 months pregnant. Everyone including the doctor are very surprised that the baby are still healthy after what he or she have been through. Kristina know her birth Mother is watching over them. They are going to have a check up. They will not be checking the baby gender. They want it a surprise since this pregnancy is a surprise. 

 

There is also another surprise, which is Isa is Lay's second chance mate! Everyone was shock this the first time they seen this pairing but they look every happy. Kristina is happy for them. Lay had ask Isa for a dance and than only, Isa know that Lay is her mate. Vampire need to touch their mate to feel the bond. 

 

D.o also found his mate, his mate is Eliza. D.o knew what Eliza is his mate when they went to look for the cure for Kristina's curse. Both of them knew but they didn't want everyone to get distracted by them. Some of the members could see through them but they keep quite. Everyone is happy for both of them. All of them wish them the best. Not all the EXO members has found their mates, Luhan, Lay, D.o, Kai are the only one who found their mates got now. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Everyone is dancing with their date or partner to a slow dance, Luhan & kristina, Lay & Isa, Kai & Kylie, D.o & Eliza, Lawrence & Sarah. They are all dancing with their mate, looking very happy. The rest of EXO look at them jealous, that all of them had found their mate. Sehun also surprisingly found his mate at the ball tonight. His mate is from a Low class family. She was very surprised that her mate is a guardian. 

 

The rest of the boys are complaining that even the maknae has found his mate, why not them. 

 

"Go around and ask the lady for a dance, maybe u will find it mate too. U are just standing there and do nothing that why u can't find ur mate, my dearest brothers." Sehun said and went off dancing with his mate. 

 

Sehun enjoy the dance with his mate, he dance pass Luhan and took out something and quickly pass it to Luhan. It is a velvet box. Luhan quickly put it in his pocket before kristina or anyone could see it.

 

Soon the slow song ended, all of the EXO member also has secretly left the area and headed to the stage. The crews pass them their mic and they begin to sing. When EXO started singing, the screen also light up, showing a video. (Play walk on memories by EXO. And listen to the song and don't think of anything else. Imagine the video is playing all their memory. )

 

Kristina was shock when she hear EXO sing and look at their direction and show the video. She stare and watch quietly. It show all the memories they have being through, their sad moments, their argument, their fight, their whole life until now. The video came to an end and the spotlight shines on Luhan who is kneeling on one leg in front of Kristina. Kristina was so shock, she hold her hand at . 

 

"Kristina song, the love of my life. We have been through our up and down. Now I think it's time. Will you my lovely princess marry me?" Luhan took out the velvet box and open it. There a silver-rose gold ring sits. (Picture below. The left one is Kristina's and the right one is luhan's)

 

 

 

Kristina was so shock and happy that she broke into tears. "Yes!" She scream and gave Luhan one Long passionate kiss. 

 

"Guys... guys... let's keep it PG. there is kids here." Suho said. As Kylie and Sarah had cover the kids, Haru's and jun Xing's eyes. 

 

"Hey! I want to see too!" The twin said as they throw a tantrum. 

 

"U can see all u want when u reach the age!" Kylie comforts them. The twins pouts. Everyone laughed at their reaction. 

 

"Come here, my little babies." Kristina call them. 

 

"Mom! I'm not a baby anymore! I'm 14!" Jun Xing whine. 

 

"I know, even if u are 30, U will always be my baby. Come here give us a big hug. Since u already know that I officially accept Luhan as my mate. Which mean he is also officially ur dad! Are u happy?" Kristina said. 

 

"Yes!" The twins scream. 

 

"Ok kids, keep it down. I don't mind if u don't want to call me dad yet. I can give u some time." Luhan explain. 

 

"No, we have always look at u as our dad! We will be happy to call u our dad!" Jun Xing said. 

 

"Daddy!" Haru jump into luhan's back. 

 

"Haru! Be careful!" Kristina warn her. 

 

"I will mommy! Daddy! Piggyback!" Haru yell.

 

Everyone laughed at haru childish behaviour. Everything is coming back together. The fox has apologised. Sehun found his mate. It's just the rest to find their another half.