Chp 15: Hurt

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 15: Hurt

After lay leave kristina, he quickly changes along with EXO are now in the dressing room getting ready for the performance. In just less than 5 minutes, FINALLY after years of looking for the princess and giving up their dream time look for the princess, they will be performing on stage as one again.

Then after a while, the producer told EXO they up soon. EXO did their traditional cheer before they went on stage. They all compressed themselves in a circle as they placed all their hand at the center as suho counted from one time three.

"EXO SARANGHAJA!!!!!" They chorally shouted.

After that, they went up time the stage and went to their proper formation as the light went off. It was only a spotlight which was in the middle showing off the boys. Soon the song started and they started to perform their first song, the eve. After the first is done, the lights dim and soon the next song started, ko ko bop.

 

(Watch the video or u can play with and read. Link: https://youtu.be/NfeluKW7rVY) (A/n I know the eve and ko ko bop are ot8 but just think that it is an ot12 song for the story ok?)

~~~~~~~~~~

Kristina was pretty confused about what is going on. Then, the stage lights went on and there is EXO performing again together.

Kristina's eyes widened as she saw lay also joined them on stage. She thought he was beside her. She also couldn't believe what she was seeing now but she was truly enjoying watching them perform.

Then after all their performance, every girl screamed and shouted. There was colorful confetti that blasted on the stage. The 12 boys lined up as they made their final bow.

"Kamsahamnida!" They chorally said. After they went down the stage. Kristina approached them as the girls also came toward the stage.

"Wow! That was such an amazing performance!" she said to all of them.

"Thank u, Kristina! Do you like it?" Lay said as he put his arm on her shoulder.

"Oh, Yixing-ah!! You all surprised me! I couldn't believe how I get up there. U were beside me just now then u are up there!" Kristina said as she lightly poked his chest.

"Maybe Kai help me? Hahahaha" Lay reply as he scratched his head.

"Let's have a group hug!" Baekhyun shouted.

And then immediately they squeezed her in a hug they chortled, rejoicing.

~~~~~~

Soon it's time to get her crown back. The king, queen, the prince went on their throne, the king stood up and said, "my fellow people, it's time for ur princess to get her crown. Please come forward princess kristina."

Kristina walks towards the stage, stand beside the king. "Let us welcome our princess' home!!"

The king placed the tiara on Kristina's head and all those memories started to flow through her head.

The king placed the tiara on Kristina's head and all those memories started to flow through her head

Kristina's tiara

The memories are too much for her so she couldn't stand straight. Just then, an arrow flies toward kristina. Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe what happened. The arrow hit straight into kristina's stomach, blood started to flow out. Luhan and lay immediately ran up to her, Lay tried to heal her but he couldn't and he got no idea why. He then pulls the arrow out and applies pressure to the wound to stop the bleeding.

"Luhan, Yixing..... if anything happened to me, please promise that u will save the babies." kristina said weakly.

"No!! No!! Tina u will not die. I will save u. I don't care for the babies I just want u!!" Luhan yell.

"Promise me." kristina whispered.

"No, I will save u, no matter what!" Luhan said.

"Luhan I need to get kristina to the hospital now!" Lay yell.

Luhan nodded and lay immediately carry kristina and ran to the hospital. Everyone in the ballroom was panicking, some ran out and some just don't know what to do. The king and the queen were also shocked but ordered to find the one who shot the arrow, the rest of EXO also went to help. Kylie ran up to them and said, "what happened? How is kristina?"

"Luhan and lay had brought her out. I need u to be safe too. U are important to us too." king joongki said.

"But father, what about my tiara?"

"U can take it another time, now we need to find the one that shot that arrow. It is not a simple arrow."

On the way to the hospital, Eugenia came out of her hiding place and block their way.

"Eugenia! What are u doing here! How can u get in?"

"Don't ask me so many questions. Don't U want to save kristina? I can save her if u give her to me. She is dying every second now."

"Why must I listen to u. Yixing goes first, I will try to distract her."

"Be careful."

"U really don't know what u are doing. That arrow that shot kristina has a curse that no one can break. It is her who will die or the babies. I can save her but u will need to give me the babies."

"Please... Yixing saves the babies."

"See she care for the babies more than herself. And the babies are not even urs. Maybe when she decides to keep them when she realizes she loves Eric and not u two."

"Shut up!! She cares for them because it's her child!"

"No, no calm down. Don't you want to save her or not."

"Of course I want! But I don't need your help."

"Oh really? Then I will just leave, neither her nor the babies will survive."

She was about to leave, Luhan decided to listen to Eugenia once, "fine, u win this time."

"Good Boy, give her this potion and she will be saved but remember u have to give me the babies as the deal say."

"Ok."

"No... Luhan.... u can't...." soon, kristina has passed out from the blood loss.

"Why do u want the babies so bad." lay asked as he gives kristina the potion.

"What do u thinks. Of course, it's because they will be stronger than anyone and they can bring everyone down." Eugenia said as she stares at kristina and looks for the perfect time take off.

Soon the time has come, Eugenia quickly knocked Lay out and carry kristina on her back. Luhan then realizes she never wants to help them. She just Wants to get kristina back. Luhan quickly uses this power and take her down. Eugenia was knocked down, she sees that she have no chance to get kristina so she curses her knife with the same curse but stronger and stab Kristina in her stomach.

"Ah!! No...." kristina shouted as she was getting better.

Luhan quickly Attack Eugenia but she blocks it and disappears into thin air. Luhan ran to kristina side and press on her wound.

"Lay!! Wake up!!"

Lay is still unconscious as Luhan tried to put pressure on her wound to stop the bleeding. Luhan uses his telekinesis and slap Lay awake.

"Hey!! Why u do that for!! It's hurt so bad."

"Quit complaining and come to help me!!"

"What happen?? Oh, my kristina!!"

"We need to go now. Her wound is quite deep. She has lost a lot of blood. We should have never trust that bloodsucker! Never!!"

"We need to go to the hospital wing now. Luhan, u carry kristina."

Luhan carries kristina as they ran, Lay quickly inform them through mind link that Kristina has been stab with a cursed knife. The doctor quickly went and look at kristina.

"The curse is not very harmful but the knife has pop the bag the babies are in. We need to get them out before they will die. We need to do a c-section now! Get her into the operation room. After we get the babies out, we will see what the curse it's and save the princess."

"Please do ur best or I will kill u personally!!"

"We will do what we can."

~~~~~~

Luhan and lay never left the place where kristina is sent in for operation. They were walking around, they had a worried face. They do want anything to happen to kristina.

"Hyung, stop walking around. U are making me dizzy. " Tao whine.

"Hyung, u should rest and eat something." sehun said.

"Tao stop whining! It's annoying. How can I eat or sleep! My mate is inside and I don't even know if is she even alive or dead! I have lost her once. I don't want to lose her again!" Luhan shouted.

"Luhan! She is alive u can feel her life force through our link. U won't lose her. Trust the doctor or at least trust me." Lay calmly said.

"Lay! How can u be so calm! Don't u worry about her?" Luhan shouted again.

Lay exploded and yell at Luhan, "Luhan! Of course, I'm worried! But yelling at the other will not help a bit! And u will yell at people for no reason! So please calm down. Being mad won't do a thing now."

"Lay is right. Kristina will not like seeing u like this." suho said.

Luhan quietly agrees, Suho gave Luhan and Lay some sandwiches and milk for them to fill their stomach. Soon all the girls came and they look very worried. Kylie ran straight up to Luhan and grab him by his collar.

"U! U make a deal with the vampire!! And u cause her to be in here!! I thought u have brought her straight to the hospital after that arrow but u didn't. U two made a deal with that filthy bloodsucker! Our ing enemy!! I'm so going to kill u if something happens to kristina!!" Kylie yells at them.

Luhan and lay stay quiet, the boys pull Kylie away from Luhan and the girls hold her down.

"Kylie calm down! Being mad can't do a thing now. U need to stay calm and wait until the doctor comes out." Sarah yells at Kylie.

Kylie slowly calms down and seat on the chair at the side of the corridor but she still glares at both Luhan and Lay.

As the clock strikes exactly at 10 pm, finally someone came out from the operating room. They all got up from their feet and rush toward the doctor.

He was a bit shocked that 12 boys and 4 girls were now surrounding him. "How is the operation?" Lay ask.

"How is my sister?" Kylie ask.

"How is the princess?" baekhyun ask.

"Is she fine?" Luhan Whisper.

All of them were looking at the doctor and waiting for his answer. All their heart were thumping fast, they soon heard something they never believe the doctor really said it. Luhan and Lay couldn't process what the doctor just said.

"No..... it can't be...... it can't..... be." Luhan fell on the floor after hearing as his heart aches, same as Lay.

"No..... my sister can't...... Luhan u are so going to die." Kylie also fell after hearing.

Kylie dashes towards Luhan and grabs him by his neck with one hand. Luhan stares at Kylie only to realize her eyes are silver. Kylie was going to break his neck but the girls and boys pull her away from Luhan. All of them realize that her eyes are not her normal color and immediately pull away. Kylie still tried to attack both Luhan and Lay but the girls push her down along with some boys to her in place.

"Kylie! Calm down!!"

"No! Let me go!! I have to kill them!!!" Everyone was shocked as Kylie's voice is so much deeper and it doesn't sound like her.

"Who are u? U are not Kylie!" Suho ask.

"I'm her wolf, Ivy. Let Ivy go! Ivy have to kill them for my Sister!"

"Kill both of them won't do any help for Kristina!! It will only make her even weaker and it may even kill her! So calm down!!"

"Baby please calm down," Kai said as he touches Kylie's face. Kylie slowly calms down and her eyes went back to normal. Everyone is still shocked after seeing Kylie's eyes turn silver. No one ever has silver eyes, only one Person has. The boys look at each other in confusion, then they look at the girls. The girls only look worried it is like they know something... 
 

something the boys don't know.......

~~~~~ 
Hi guys and girls! It's me, the author. I really want to get a response from you do u really like the book? For those who had read the old version before do u think it's better? I really put in a lot of hard work and time into this. So please give me a response. Thank you so much.

~Kristen