Chp 12: Kidnapped

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Hey I'm back! Hope u like this update!
~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 12: Kidnapped

Kristina slowly slipped further and further away into unconsciousness. She is now in the arms of her kidnapper as he carried her in a bridal style away from the venue toward his car without looking around. His helper looked around to make sure no one has seen them in action.

"let's go now bro before someone catches us," she said while she still looked around.

He nodded as walks toward the carparks where his car is parked. He look at Kristina and plastered that evil grin on his face. 'I told u before. If I can't get ur heart, no one will. Now I will make you mine forever. If I can't have u, i take ur life along with me.' Eric thought.

Eric bring her back to his kingdom where he prepared to mark and mate with her. Eric know when he mark her, her mate will feel it, the mark will hurt and burn them like it will do it to her wolf, her wolf will be slowly lock in a cage in the back of her mind. But if her mates mark her back to remove his mark, Eric will feel a twice the Pain her mates feels, it will hurt more for him then to Kristina. When they take her back, Eric will also feel the pain. But he is still going to do it as he thinks that he have a chance with her.

He carried her and place her on his bed. He chains her hands and legs up so she won't run away and wait for her to wake up.

After a few hours, Kristina slowly had woken up.

"Ugh!" She groan in pain as she slowly open her eyes. She found herself lying on the bed she is not familiar. She tried to get up but was restrain by the Chain around her wrists and ankles. She looked around but could barely see anything, it was so dark only the beam of the moonlight passing through the window serves as her only light.

'Where am I?' She thought.

The last thing she can recall was that She is walking out of the restroom and someone grabs her, cover my nose and mouth before she lost consciousness and end up here.

"Finally u are awake." She heard a voice.

She find the voice very familiar as she see the person walk toward her. She began to tremble in fear, she tried to use her power to break free but in vain. When she finally saw her face, she was in shock.

"Eugenia?" She said.

"Yes that me! Nice to see u here, all chain up," she replied with a smirked on her face.

"What do u want from me now? Where am I?" She asked

"Oh no is not what I want from u now. It's what he want from u. U are in the vampire Rome now." She said.

"Who is he?"

She held my face and look into my eyes. It is disgusting as Kristina could see her vampire fangs covered in blood.

Then suddenly she heard someone else enter the room.

"Eugenia, is she awake?" Another familiar voice spoke.

"Oh here he is..." she whispered as she stood up.

Kristina is right. The voice was indeed familiar because it was him. He is now standing beside Eugenia. "Eric Nam," I said.

"Yes, it's me, Kristina. You miss me?" Eric spoke as he smuggled smile at me.

"Why do u kidnapped me? I told u I don't like u. I just want to be friends with u not what u want. "

"Oh that, I just wanted to earn ur trust and make u fall for me. It seems like u never fall for me but fell for ur two beloved mates. "

"What are u talking about?"

"U still don't get it, huh? U are here in the vampire Rome, in my room. What do u think? What have EXO tell u?"

"There is enemy Everywhere and be careful when u are alone."

"Bingo! That right! Enemies everywhere and I'm ur enemy. I'm the vampire prince. And I want u to be my mate as u are a very powerful werewolf and I want to use u for my own benefits. "

Kristina tried to use her power again.

"U can't use ur power. That chain won't allow u too. Tonight u will be my mate and u will stay here with me from now on. "

"No I can't. U can't make me. I have to go back to Luhan and lay! Even u use any method my heart or soul will never belong to u! " Kristina struggles as she tried to get out of the chain.

"I will leave u two alone, Brother. Do it fast. They are coming very soon I can sense it. " Eugenia whispered to Eric.

Kristina could hear What they were talking about because of her wolf senses. Her heart was beating so fast as ever. She was already panicking. "Go for it, Brother." Eugenia took a last glance at Kristina as she walks away and closed the door.

Eric locks the door and he moves closer towards Kristina. Fear is now crawling into her veins.

"No.... no..... no...... Help me! Somebody! Help me!" She cried out.

"There is no use. No one can hear you. If they hear u they cannot do anything to help u. Besides, I'm not going to hurt u, babe. " he said.

"Babe? I'm not ur babe! You are insane Eric! Why are u doing this to me!?" She blasted back as she tried to kick him. He move closer and seat beside her and move his finger down her cheek.

"It's because I love u. Will u accept me?"

"No! Never! you are crazy Eric! if you love someone u will never hurt them or force them to do something they don't want!" She blurted back.

He slams his hand on the side of her head. He stared into kristina's eyes, she is much more frightening. He looks terrible, his eyes are not like before. Now, his eyes look so scary and dangerous.

"crazy? yes, Kristina. I am so crazily in love with u. u never give me a chance and there luhan and lay! what did you see in them! Now I don't care. I want u and I will get u. " he grumbled.

"let go of me!" she hollered as She tries to break free from his chain but he grabbed her hands and his grip became tighter.

"no Kristina I will never let go and I'm going to force u whether u like it or not. you are going to stay by my side forever. " he was getting desperate.

" you are crazy! please let me go. I am begging u." I was almost crying. Eric saw tear flowing from her eyes. his heart softens seeing her sobbing.

"I'm sorry babe. shhh... please don't cry," he said as he wipes the tears from her eyes with his thumb. his sudden change of mood made her really think that he was indeed getting insane.

"don't touch me! you retarded!" She shouted.

"what did u call me? retarded?" Eric asks as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"yes! you are already insane Eric Nam!" She yelled in his face.

"yes I am insane and let me show you how badly insane I am for u," he said

he held her arm tighter as he crashed hungrily his lip into hers. She desperately tried to avoid but he pressed his body to hers harder and his lip slowly moves to my neck.

"you don't know how long I have waited to do this to you, Kristina," he whispered between as he planted kisses on her neck.

"stop it, Eric. please don't do this," She begged as She cried. She felt so helpless. he was too strong and She could not find any more strength to fight. he still kisses her neck and he just found her soft spot on her neck and he bites down, marking her as his.

Kristina scream in pain as it hurt even more if it isn't ur mate that mark you.

he remove his fangs and his mark start to form on her neck where he had bit down. Now his hand is now roaming on my thighs. Kristina's mind is slowly is taken over by the bite which will change her, Thinking Eric is her mate.

'No Kristina don't give up. ' her wolf tried to help but the bite has locked her in a cage in kristina's mind.

Eric now proceeds to complete the mating process when Kristina is now confused.

Eric stripped off her shirt then and process in her. (Ps. I can't think so the scene so please imaging urself haha. 😂)

~~~~~~~~~~

EXO and the girls are planing their plan when suddenly luhan and lay both fell in the floor screaming in pain. Everyone was shock and didn't know what to do. Kylie ran towards them and tried to heal them.

"Kylie u can't heal them. Now They feel the pain of their mate being marked by someone else and the person is trying to complete the mating process. They will be better in a bit. " suho said.

"But I can still try to heal them. " Kylie said as she heals them. Both Luhan and lay feel much better when Kylie heal them but they still hurt.

"We have to save her now or it will be too late. Both lay and I will die if we don't save her now. " luhan said.

"Do u know how to take away another mark?" Isa asked.

"We have to mark her. True mate mark are stronger than any mark, will be able to remove the mark before. "

"How about we save her tomorrow. It is night and vampire are the most active at night. "

"Ok, we will save her first thing tomorrow. " after Luhan said that he fainted as he still feels the pain. Lay is still able to hold himself but when he see Luhan faint he also felt weak and he falls to his knees.

"What happen??"

"He mated with her. " lay said as he pants.

"Who?"

"Eric. "

"How u know. "

"I see him. " lay said that and he soon fainted.

Suho quickly ask kai to bring them to their room. And they continue to plan. The girl will return to kristina's parents and ask them about the truths and they will go to the vampire Rome with Isa.

~~~~~~~~

Sarah, Eliza and Kylie return to kristina's home. Her parents and Brother looked very worried.

"Oh, girls!! U are here. Where is Kristina?"

"She is being kidnapped and I know u know her secret. "

"What?"

"Her being a werewolf. A powerful one. "

"Yes. We knew."

"Why didn't u tell her?"

"We have her since she is a child and we treated her as our own daughter. We always wanted a daughter but we couldn't have one until she came alone, we soon fell in love with her and I want her to live like a human and not a supernatural. "

"U know what u did have her life ruined? Now please Can u tell us who gave her to u?"

"Ok we will. One day night, someone ring our door bell and told us to take good care of her and dye her hair Colour to another Colour since when she came to us her hair is like the colour now, ash brown. We always wanted a girl so I didn't care about anything and did what they ask is to do until my Son told me that the person gave her to us have fox-like ears and tail. Then I realised what we have got ourselves into. We know her birth parents will look for us but if didn't think it will be u girls. We just know she is someone special. We look for a witch and then found that before they gave her to us. They had block her childhood memories so she won't remember anything."

After hearing this, all of them are shocked as fox is allied with the wolf. They had taken Kristian without telling them and now they want to know why they took her.

"Thanks now we will head to save Kristina now. "

The morning came and Kylie Went to check on Luhan and lay which they are better but they still hurt. They immediately move out and head to the palace of the vampire where Kristina is.

~~~~~~

The morning came and Eric when to his room and in lock his room seeing Kristina is still out cold but he wake her up.

"Wake up. "

"Hmmm. Why am I chain?"

"Don't u know?"

'It seems like the mark work and I can hear two more heart beat from her. It can't be. She can't pregnant but it seems like it. ' he thought.

"Oh sorry let me unchain u. Do u remember what happened last night?"

"No. I can't remember. "

"Do u know who am I. "

"Of course I know. U are my mate, Eric. "

'Finally, she is mine!' He thought.

~~~~~~~
Surprise!! Are u all all shocked?? By the Surprised character, Eugenia, as Eric's Sister? If u have any part u don't understand u can comment and I will answer to ur questions.

Eugenia nam is the Sister of Eric Nam. 
-Princess of vampire. Not a lot of people know her as the princess. 
-Bully Kristina. To help her Brother in plan. 
-bullying her until she notice power coming from Kristina to use and told Eric.

~Kristen