Chp 9: The Shift

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

"....." conversation

'......' thought

*......* mind link

Do read the author note at the end of the chapter! I will really appreciate it! Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9: The Shift

Exams are over so the teacher allows them to relax a bit before starting to study again. Kristina went to her locker to pick up some of her books when a piece of paper flew out from her locker.

It read: 
Meet me after school in the music room, I have something to tell u. U better don't bring anyone or u are dead and u have to come or your friends are dead.

'Who are they? Should I meet them? I don't want to they or whoever that write this note to hurt my friends. I should meet them. I wonder what they have to tell me. ' she thought.

After school, Kristina went to the music room as ask. She went it and she saw a person who she Finds her back view very familiar when she knew who was she tried to run out but her partner locked the door.

"What do u want Hazel?"

"We told u before, stay away from EXO. "

"I did but they still come to me and it is not my fault. "

"I don't care!"

When Hazel yelled, Eugenia hit Kristina on her neck and she was knocked unconscious. They proceed to tie her hand and leg to the chair. After they are done, they slap Kristina awake. When Kristina regain her conscious, she notices she is tied to the chair, she tried to free herself.

"U will get it from me today. "

Then she punched Kristina straight at her jaw, she kicks her stomach, uses her leg and kicks her in the face. Kristina fell and the chair falls along with her. Hazel continued to kick her in the stomach. She held her neck and pull her up, strangling Kristina in the process. Hazel doesn't mind she really just want to hurt Kristina.

She got tired of just punching and beating her, she told Eugenia to take the fire pit and the metal rods along with some gloves so they won't burn themselves. They put the metal rods into the fire pit and wait for it to heat up before placing it on kristina's thigh. It burns her and she is screaming in pain asking them to stop. When they took the rods away, the burn quickly healed and Hazel didn't believe and continue to burn her after they take the rods away. They will heal again.

When they are burning Kristina, she got scared and that activate her power of frost. The whole room became cold. Hazel and Eugenia felt the cold but chose to ignore it. The rope on her hand started to break as the frost had made the rope around her hand to be frozen and it is very easy for Kristina to break through. Soon her hands are free.

Kristina is scared, cold and also weak so her wolf took over without her knowing. She has the wolf in her but Kristina still can't talk to her. Her wolf continued to awaken more power and use them against the bullies. Her wolf's eyes shine blue as she uses mind control to control Eugenia mind and also use telekinesis to strangle Hazel.

"Get away from her! And don't disturb her!" Her wolf told them.

Hazel and Eugenia don't understand why Kristina use her instead of me. As soon as Kristina drop them, they ran out of the room but not forgetting to look the room.

When they are outside, they started to call Kristina a freak or Monster with power.

After Hazel and Eugenia ran out and lock the door, Kristina immediately fell on the floor. The room is still cold and she is weak from all the power she had just use. She looks for her phone in her pocket when she found it. She saw her phone only left with 2%. She quickly dials Lay's number and asks him for help.

Lay's phone keeps on ringing until someone pick up. Without thinking, she said, " help me....." before the line is cut off and her phone is dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay's phone keeps on ringing in the dorm and he is not around to unanswered as he is the shower. Luhan was walking pass where the phone is and saw an incoming call and answer it.

"Help me......."

Luhan heard before the line got cut off. He quickly checks who is it and found out it is Kristina. He immediately downloads a mobile tracking app to track where is the call coming from. When he found out it is from he the school music room, he ran all the way from their dorm to school. He uses the forest route which he is allowed to use his werewolf speed. Luhan then realized Kristina is the same girl. He didn't want to lose her again.

He reaches the door and he tried to open the door. It is locked. He looks around to check if there is anyone before he uses his power to unlock it from inside. When it is unlocked, he swings the door open to see only a frozen chair, frozen rope, a fire pit and a bloody metal rod on the floor. Laying beside all those is Kristina.

"Kristina!" He shouted as he ran towards Kristina. He was looking at her face when something else caught his eyes. The mark of a royal wolf. Which only mean one thing...


























 

She is the princess.


















 

Luhan immediately took her in his arm and ran back to their dorm. He called all the members through their mind link to meet in the living room.

When he arrived, all of the members are in the living room. All of them also caught something which is what Luhan saw. The mark.

"So Kristina is really the princess?"

"Yeah, it is a 50% for now. "

"Why 50%?"

"We don't know if she is he really the princess. The mark may be fake. Now we need to see her wolf then we will know if she really is the princess. And also what happens? Why do u look so scared? "

"I think she is being tortured. When I saw her, beside her is a bloody metal rod. I think they burn her but she doesn't have any burn mark. "

"Lay can u check on her. "

Lay check on her. "I can't feel anything wrong with her. It is like she has never been burn before. "

"Can she have the power of healing? Luhan saw before. The last time she is bullied."

"Yeah, that is another evidence of her being the princess. "

"I will call the girl and ask them to take her home. "

"When I enter the room, I saw some of the things are frozen and the whole room is very Cold. "

"Could she have frost too?"

"Maybe. "

After they called the girls, they came immediately and they ask what happened and EXO explain to them.

Eliza said, "if u want to know if she is really the princess u need to see her wolf?"

"Yeah. She should shift on her birthday. "

"Ok, we will be careful. "

After that, the girls left. When they are leaving they are talking through their mind link.

*Kylie that mean u will shift on your birthday too* Isa mind link all the girls.

*yeah that means that I can't go to school.* Kylie replied.

*we will cover for u. But do u need help? It is your first shift too?* Sarah asked

* I will be fine.* Kylie replied.

The girl brought Kristina home and they stayed over with her so they can cover up for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the incident, the next day there is a rumor in school that Kristina is not even human but a freak and a Monster with power. When Kristina hear that she can't recall anything from what happened that night.

Hazel and Eugenia told everyone that she is just trying to Cover up what she had done because she didn't want anyone to know but in reality, she really doesn't know what happened after she passes out as her wolf has taken over.

When the girls and EXO knew of these, they fear that it will go out of school and this may affect kristina's family business. EXO then also knew that Hazel and Eugenia is the one that did that.

When Eric hears about this news, his suspicion was right. He didn't waste any time on some normal girl, Kristina is the princess he just needs more evidence to show it is real.

This incident had impacted largely on Kristina. She has never felt like this before. Nowadays, if she can skip school she will skip, she also locks herself in her own room and even coming out to eat. Her parents and Brothers don't understand what happened that suddenly change Kristina so much. She always says that she has very weird dream about wolf chasing her and calling her princess.

Her parents know something is wrong. They are still deciding if they should tell her. They almost want to send her to have a Counselling session with the Doctors. The girls insist that they will find out what wrong with Kristina. Her birthday is also coming. She should be happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is Kylie's birthday, Kristina is still thinking should she hang out with her after what had happened will they Want to hang out with her?

Just then a knock came from the door, Sarah came in with a tray of food for Kristina. Since she hadn't eaten anything since a few days ago. Sarah Want to at least eat a little as she knows her shift is coming and she needs energy. Then suddenly, Kristina started yelling and screaming in pain.

Sarah then realized that her shift is coming but it is a day early. She doesn't understand why. She quickly called suho, " suho! Can u please send a few members here to help me. Please send Kai here we need to get out of here now. "

"Ok noted. I will send them now. "

Then she messages Kristina parents say that Kristina will stay at her house. Just then, Kai, Luhan and lay appeared in the room and they quickly teleport to where is Kylie is now. In Sarah's house, Behind her house is a Forest they can use it if needed.

They noticed that when Kylie shift it also make Kristina shift that explains why she is shifting early. But they find it weird that Kylie shift has affected Kristina, normally it wouldn't unless they are siblings or twin. They are both screaming in pain as their bone starts to change into their wolf form.

"Ah!!!!! What is happening to me? Why does it hurt so much? Ah!!!" Kristina yelled.

Luhan and lay tried to calm her and stop the pain but there is always a barrier that blocks them it is like her wolf doesn't want to help.

Very soon, both Kristina and Kylie had their last Change of bone before shifting. They finally shift into their wolf, their fur started to grow on their body, their ears changed Into a wolfie ear and they have tail and paw.

Kristina looks very scared and doesn't know what is happening but Kylie looks very calm. All of them all shock by the Colour of their fur. Kristina is a pure white wolf with blue eyes just like what the legend says that the princess will be and Kylie is a silver wolf with a mix of Colour on her ear, paw and tail which is very odd along with silver eyes. It's really rare to have two rare colored and powerful wolf in the same century.

The boys look at each other and Kai's wolf keep on screaming mate into his mind. Yes, Kylie is Kai's mate. Kai, lay and Luhan shift and place with Kristina and Kylie in their wolf form. Kai, Lay, and Luhan realize Kylie is also a legendary wolf. She is the moon goddess' Daughter but they feel that there is something that Kylie knew and no one else know. If she is the moon goddess daughter she needs protection too as she will be hunt down because of her status.

After the shift, scents will be much stronger for a high ranking wolf and there will be power radiated from them. When they shift back, Sarah told them to think about themselves in human form and there will shift back. When they shift back, Kristina immediately bombs them with thousands of questions for them to answer.

"What just happen? Why do I change into a wolf? You all also change?"

"Let me explain. Kristina, it seems like u are the lost princess of the wolves and that also explains why u have been getting those dream. U also have power which u need to control. Don't be afraid. Your power mostly is control by your emotions. Don't be angry. I know Hazel and Eugenia saw Everything. We have removed that part of their Memory so they won't remember anything. Understand. "

"Yes. "

"And EXO is ur guardians. They are given to u as ur bodyguards they will protect u from any danger. U will need to return ur kingdom soon. One more thing, EXO, Kylie and me is a werewolf like u but Isa and Eliza is not a werewolf. Eliza is a witch but She is a royal witch and Isa is a vampire. "

"What about my parents?"

"U can talk to them and ask if they know something. U are not their real daughter. That all I know. I know it is very hard for u but u have to accept it. "

"I understand. "

"Kristina u better come back to school tomorrow because we got nothing to cover up for u anymore. "

"Ok I will"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~ It's me, your author! I really sorry that I didn't update often because I'm having an exam on Monday and now it's the one week I can study. I will still try to update and write chapters for my loving reader. I really appreciate that you read the book. I hope u enjoyed the book and share it with your friends and family! Thank you. *bow*

~Kristen