Chp 6: Revealed

The Lost Princesses (EXO fanfic) [on-going]

tips for the reader:

 

"....." conversation

 

'......' thought 

 

*......* mind link 

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6: Revealed

 

The following day, Kristina is finally allowed to drive her own car to school since the accident. She drives to school and found a parking, she than walk to class and there was no surprise gift from her secret admirer. Isa handed Kristina a piece of yellow notes.

 

This is it! Meet me on the rooftop of the main building after class. 

-mr. You'll meet today

 

"Who gave you this?" Kristina asked.

 

" just found it on your table. " Isa replied.

 

Kristina looks at Eliza to know if she was telling the truth.

 

"Yeah, it's already there before we arrived. " Eliza added.

 

Then she averted your gaze to Kylie.

 

"I already saw that on top of your table too." Kylie uttered.

 

Now Kristina started thinking who he is. Her thoughts were interrupted as soon as ms. Lee arrived. The whole class stood, bowed and greeted her. After that, the entire class sat.

 

"Good morning class! Well, I have few announcements. As you all know, the midterm exam will be next week so I expect that you will review your lessons very well. Deadline for your book reports also will be before the exams. I wanted all of you to be done with all your requirements as early as I know that all of you are looking forward to the acquaintance night. the acquaintance night is confirmed to be on the sat in the next few weeks. " She said as she looks the whole class. then the class continues. soon class has ended and Kristina went to where mr. you'll meet today ask her to meet.

 

Kristina is on your way to the rooftop of the main building. Every step she takes her heart was. Eating louder than her thoughts.

 

However, on the other hand, Lay and Chen were secretly following her.

 

As Kristina reached the rooftop, she was surprised. Petals of red roses everywhere, white balloons were from like a heart shaped in the ground, and there he was standing in the middle but he was wearing a mask, and he was holding a bouquet of red rose.

 

Kristina slowly walked as you approached him. Kristina doesn't know what she is feeling right now but all she wanted to see his face.

 

He was not moving from where he was standing as Kristina stood in front of him.

 

meanwhile, Lay and Chen are hiding near the doorway.

 

"Ya! Lay your head! you are blocking my sight! I couldn't see anything!" Chen complained.

 

"Sshhhhhh! Not so loud Chen! They might hear us!" Lay whispered.

 

Then someone tapped lay's back.

 

He turned his head. "Boo! " he exclaimed.

 

"Shhhhhh! Now you're the noisy one!" Chen told Lay, and he turned his head.

 

"Baekhyun?" They both uttered.

 

He waved his hand. "Hi, guys!" Baekhyun greeted.

 

"Why are you here?" Lay asked.

 

"I'm also curious you know. Not only you. " Baekhyun replied.

 

Then they were all there peeking at the doorway. Lay on top, Chen in the middle while baekhyun below.

 

"Mr. You'll meet today? Who are u?" Kristina asked.

 

He first gives the bouquet of flowers to Kristina. Kristina smiled as she held it and smelled the roses. "Thank you!" She said. Then she notices that there is again a piece of yellow noted. Kristina took it out and read it.

 

"After reading this please close your eyes and count to ten. " Kristina said. She then obeyed what was stated. She closed her eyes and started counting.

 

1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4

 

 

 

 

 

 

5

 

 

 

 

 

 

6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10

 

Kristina wanted to open her eyes, but she is afraid. He finally removed his mask. The three boys hiding gasped all together as they had seen his face already before Kristina.

 

"Eeee..... euebiwvdjwgg!" Chen instantly covers Lay's mouth before he could shout his name.

 

"Miss Kim, open your eyes. " her secret admirer said. His voice was somehow familiar. As Kristina slowly open her eyes, her eyes widened and gasped.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

"ERIC NAM?!" She exclaimed.

 

Eric reached out for her hand and gently kissed it. He looked at Kristina and smiled. Kristina blushed and with his gesture.

 

"Yes, it's me. Your mr you'll meet soon, tomorrow and today. I'm your secret admirer, are you expecting someone else?" He asked.

 

"Ye.... I mean NO! I...I was just entirely surprised that it was you. " Kristina explain.

 

He chuckled. " no I understand. Don't be so tense. Hmm ?" He Said as he led down closes to her face. Kristina admitted Eric Nam was genuinely handsome and with his face this close, she is now really blushing as he was staring into Kristina's eye. But she was still confused why he is doing this.

 

Kristina stepped back and looked down. "But why? Why are you doing this? I don't get it. " she said.

 

He reached out his hand to hold her hand, and he gently squeezed it. "Simple. It is because I like you. "

 

"Like me? Seriously? But we just talked once and...." he put the finger on her lips.

 

"Kristina, I'm not here to force you to like me back or what. But I'm hoping that you will give me the chance to know you more and I'm willing to wait for you. I just wanted you to know. " he said as he looked into her eyes.

 

"Oookay. " she just replied.

 

"So Friends?" He said as he offered his hand.

 

Kristina shook hands. "Friends!" She replied.

 

On the other hand, baekhyun and Chen were trying to calm Lay down. 

 

"ERIC NAM! THAT JACKASS! IM GOING TO KILL HIM! HOW DARE HE TOUCH WHAT IS MINE!!" Lay blurted.

 

Chen was blocking his way while baekhyun was dragging him away from the rooftop.

 

"Bro! Chill man okay? Eric seems to be a good guy. Let's be thankful that we know who he is now. She may be your mate, but u don't need to be so protective. " baekhyun said.

 

"Just get out my way Chen! I need to confront him if he is serious with Kristina! I have to protect her! She is my mate, not his!! A stupid human is trying to get what is mine!! " Lay exclaimed.

 

"Lay if u want to confront Eric, today is not a right time! U should chase her if u think she is your mate. " baekhyun said.

 

Lay sighed as he yanked away from Baekhyun's grip. He walked away while Chen and baekhyun exchanged looks as they followed Lay.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

After the meeting with Eric at the rooftop, Kristina went home, and she was at her room, sitting at the side of her bed while she was staring at the bouquet of red roses that Eric gave. She put it in a case. She thought about Eric and what she should do. Then her phone beeps. She reached out, and she has a message.

 

[from: Lay]

So You already know who he is? Whoever he is, remember Someone will be there to compete with him with him. Please be careful with him. He might be fooling around. And don't fall in love yet.

 

Kristina smiled. Lay is so concern. She replied.

 

[to: Lay ]

It's Eric Nam. Don't worry okay? We just told each other to be Friends. Who will compete with him? Thanks by the way. Let's talk tomorrow. Good night lay.

 

She pressed send and waited a minute. Soon her phone beeps again.

 

[from: Lay]

U will know soon. Your welcome! See you tomorrow. Good night! Sleep tight, sweet dream~

 

Kristina smiled as she read his message. She could feel her heart beating very fast.

 

'Why are u beating so fast? What is this feeling?' Kristina thought. Then she laid on her bed and closed her eyes.

 

~~~~~~

 

Kristina reaches school in her car. She went to her classroom and saw Eric Nam holding a bouquet of red roses. He was standing beside the door. 'Here he goes again with roses!' She thought. Kristina wonder if the flower shop that is his supplier is his. Honestly, it's not that she sick if it but he's doing was just too much and he is wasting his money. He approached Kristina and handed her the roses. "Good morning beautiful!" He greeted as he smiled.

 

Kristina smiled back. "Thanks! But Eric-ssi , you promised me we will be friends right? I hope that you would stop giving me flowers or anything. " she said.

 

He frowned. "But why? You don't like it?" He asked.

 

"No. It's not that. Actually, I appreciate your effort. It's just that people might think if something else... like... ahem..." Kristina couldn't finish her sentence.

 

"Like I'm courting you? Is that so ?" He inquired.

 

She nodded. Eric smiled as he reaches out for her hand and squeezed it. "Okay then. This will be the last. I promise to be friends but I still will court u." He said as he winked at her. Then both of them became silent for a while. He stared into her eyes. Kristina averted her gaze. "Let's go inside." She said.

 

Eric held the door open for Kristina as she entered, all of her classmates were looking at the both of them.

 

"Oh! Here come Kristina and her admirer!" Hazel blurted as she rolled her eyes.

 

Kristina wanted to disappear at that moment and not come back. She saw everyone's reaction, they look surprised while others were probably gossiping about her.

 

"So it's Eric Nam?" Tao Whispered to Lay.

 

"Tao-ah it's already obvious, they came together. " Lay replied feeling a bit annoyed.

 

Kristina went to her seat and she hid her face in the palm of her hands because she was so embarrassed. She could barely hear some guy's in the room teasing and asking Eric questions. Eric just responded then with a smile. Eliza reached out her hand and she holds kristina's hand. She was surprised but she gave her a comforting smile.

 

"Thanks."  She uttered. Eliza knew she feeling so troubled and she was scared of the bullying again.

 

Luhan has been watching Kristina from the time she entered the room. He was also dumbfounded to know that Eric was her secret admirer. He couldn't understand why he was feeling this way but he felt upset and angry.  Sehun who was sitting beside him notices Luhan who seemed like his mind was lingering somewhere.

 

"Hyung are u okay?" Sehun asked.

 

Luhan shook his head. "Yes, I'm okay, " he replied.

 

Soon lesson start and time flies by very fast and it was break time. Eric was about to approach Kristina but she went out with her group and eat lunch with them. They were chatting while they eat their lunch. Eric then walks back to his friends and ate with them.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan was eating alone today in the cafeteria no at with EXO. He was almost done eating his bowl of ramen. However, there were this three girls that had been passing by several times, obviously getting his attention. When they noticed that he was almost done eating, they approach him. Luhan know they are his fans and want to get away, he immediately plugged his earphones on and pretended that he was listening to music.

 

The girls halted and were disappointed. They then turned their backs and went away. Luhan hissed and rolled his eyes, he doesn't like his fans that only wanted his attention to gain fame. He drank his ice americano and wiped his mouth with the napkin.

 

'Another group of coquettish slobs.' He thought. He heard some guy's laughing from the table behind him.

 

He hates noise. Luhan was about to warn that the two when...

 

"So? What now? I think I'm gonna win on our bet? I think I'm close to winning kristina's heart?" One guy said.

 

"Huh? Don't be so confident yet. You don't know what will happen next. U know she is quite popular at our school already." The other guy replied.

 

"Don't worry. I have my way, she will fall for me in no time. Remember who am I and respect me." the guy answered back.

 

Luhan eyes narrowed, their voices sound familiar, they were barely heard even he has earphones on (of course without music). He paused and tried to remember, those guys were also the one he heard when he went to the restroom before looking for Kristina when she was bullied and were gone as soon as he went out of nowhere he cubicle. He recalled their conversations.

 

"I'm telling you, I can make that girl fall for me!"

 

"Ha! Really? Kristina seems to be a hard to get one!"

 

"Naaaa! Girls are all like that. They act hard to get but the truth is they like you too. If I get her sweet yes then you need to owe me something?"

 

'I knew it. These bastard guys were also the one I heard in the restroom. ' he thought. He stood up and went to face them

 

The two guys were shocked to see Luhan as their conversation was interrupted.

 

"Eric Nam??" Luhan said as he looked at the other guy. "Henry?" He recognized the other guy. He darted them a look.

 

Henry is Eric's best hubby. He is also in the same section as the girls and exo. Eric and Henry both exchange contacts. They were afraid that luhan had heard their conversation about Kristina.

 

"Hey! " Eric nervously greeted. then luhan turn hid back and left.

 

"do you think he heard what we are talking a while ago?" Henry whispered to Eric who was so tensed.

 

"are you blind? he had his earphone on, he wouldn't be able to hear anything. he did just to make his presence known. You know that ever since Luhan is such an arrogant!" Eric replied.

 

Henry sighed. "Thank goodness! I thought we are caught, " he said.

 

Luhan who was walking along the hallway was thinking about the conversation of the two. "Those bastards, I know they are plotting an evil plan against that stupid girl. " he thought but shook his head.

 

"Aishhh! Whatever! It's none of my business. " he said to himself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

So how do u feel about the book now? Any suggestions u can make for me to improve the book even more? Do Comment down! I will love to read what u will like! I will tried to every week or at least every two weeks if I’m really busy. Thanks for reading and supporting this book! This really mean a lot to me! Love you guys!

 

~Kristen 

[EDITED]