002

Behind everything

 


“I’m here.” I said, and Mingyu quickly helped me with the stuffs. “Eiu, you guys are sweaty!” Seungkwan suddenly hugged me and I pushed him away, almost dead due to their smells. “Go away.” Jihoon is really a Satan, he hugged me from behind and put his towel around my neck. “I just got showered!” I wriggled, trying to escape. Before I pouted. “Yeah you got showered like 6 at the morning.” Mingyu said before sipped his coffee. “It’s your fault!” Seokmin (DK) stands up, and held his hand on the air. “Guys, seriously, stop fighting.” Seungcheol (S. Coups) laughed. “Dokyeom ah, there’s no need to stop them. They’ll stop when they fall in love.” “THE HELL SEUNGCHEOL!” Both of us blurted out at the same time, and Jeonghan laughed. “They’ll be a perfect couple you know?” “NO!” Both of us protested. “Chan (Dino) back up me please?” “I can’t say anything, I liked if both of you are together.” “Ergh Chan!” I groaned, and walked out from the practice room. “Clean up the mess and by hook or by crook, I know that they’ll be 13 glass when you brought it back Gyu.” “She didn’t call you oppa.” Jisoo (Joshua) said out of nowhere. “She always like that. I’m hurt.” He make a facial expression, and caused me to go back inside the practice room and hit him. “Guys! I have an idea for the next choreography!” Soonyoung (Hoshi) said, standing up, his face is bright as lamp. “What is it the hitting?” Hansol said, caused the members laughed. “No~” “Is it like this?” Minghao (The8) reenact how I hit Mingyu, and everybody laughed. “Minghao she might hit you.” Jun said, and Minghao quickly back off, scared. “Aish!” I stomped my feet on the floor. “Whoa the whole studio is shaking!” Jun said, and the members run like there’s really an earthquake. “I hate all of you!” I pouted and walked out from the studio, frustrated. I walked back straight to home, and turn on the TV. I hugged the cushion while watching my favorite drama, biting my lower lips. Those members are really, mean. “Why did she do that?!” I grabbed a tissue to wipe my tears that flowing down. Seriously, why did she betrayed her own sister, for a man? Why she didn’t treasure her after what she done? I glanced at the clock, it’s already 11.55. This drama will end soon. And Mingyu also will be coming home soon. My eyes widen as she stabbed her sister, just because her sister accepted that guy that proposed her. “What the heck?!” I shouted, as the drama ended there. “I’m home.” Mingyu opened the door and saw me on the couch. “Oh? Narae? Why are you crying?” “Nothing.” I stand up, wanting to take a shower since I feel sticky. “Are you watching a drama?” He said, before glancing at the TV. “No, I was chopping the onions.” “Where’s the onion?” He bluntly asked, he was easily fooled. I laughed and he looked at me, questioning why I laughed. “I was watching drama.” He chuckled. “Go and get dressed, I want to treat you right?” “I was about to, sweaty.” “Didn’t I look hot when I’m sweaty?” He ran his fingers through his hair. I rolled my eyes and marched upstairs, having a shower before having a difficult time to choose a dress. “Song Narae!” “I’m done! God you-” I stopped babbling as I looked at him. He was surprised to see me too. “You.” He laughed, and me too. We choose a same colour, its light purple. “I guess we are telepathically connected.” “Yeah Mingyu.” We walked to the bus stop, waiting for a bus. “Where are we going?” “Mall.” “For?” “For help the chef cooking in the restaurant.” “Yeah Gyu, it’s really funny.” I make a disgusted face and he pinched my cheek. We hopped in the bus, before comfortably sit next to each other. Latter than, a women who aged like 50 something hopped in. There’s no empty place. I wanted to give my seat to her, but Mingyu did it first. “Thank you young man, you’re very considerate.” I smiled while looking at Mingyu, and he is smiling too. “My pleasure.” He said, before holding the railing tightly. He is very considerate. Maybe that’s why I fall for him, 2 years ago. Uh, but it’s seems too early to fall in love?