009

Behind everything

 


I blushed slightly when he pecked my cheek, and Jihoon smiled cheekily. “Bye.” He waved, and I waved back before grabbed my bag, walking to home. But, why did Mingyu stare at me like that?  Argh! Don’t ever bother about it Narae. I take a shower, before cooked something to eat. The bread was untouched at all, still like yesterday. Sighed, I feel bad. “He didn’t eat because I didn’t make him his sandwich…” I mumbled, taking out the beef. I make few pieces of sandwich for him, he must be hungry after practice, I thought. If he have a girlfriend, that doesn’t mean he didn’t care for me right? I smiled a bit before walking back to the practice studio. I knocked the door for few times, before Hoshi opened it. “Hey baby!” Hoshi said, and I rolled my eyes. “Stop it,” “Come in my princess…” He bowed and I pinched his cheek as a punishment. “Mingyu?” “Oh, Narae.” He looked up at me, smiling. The members slowly get out one by one without I noticed. “I’m sorry. You must be hungry right?” “Jihoon told me everything. Who told you that?” My eyes widened. “S-someone.” “Narae, if I have a girlfriend, I must be telling you first. Don’t worry now, I will always take care of you.” I sighed, luckily Jihoon cover up the story. He must be telling that I feel worried if he didn’t talk with me and so on, you know, he such an imaginary person. “Thank you.” I handed him a box, filled with his lunch. “I was worried when you ignored my call at school.” “Oh, I, was talking with Dino. I didn’t hear you, sorry.” He squeezed my hand. “It’s okay.” He winked and I pinched his cheek. “I shall go home.” “Don’t you wanna see me practice? You already finished your homework…” “Really?” He nodded. I giggled, taking a spot at the back. “Guys, what are you peeking? Come in.” They accidently pushed the door open, and all of them fell down on top of each other. I laughed seeing Wonwoo yelling the members to get off, as he is the first that fell down on the floor. “Sorry.” Dino mouthed at me. “I was hearing another girls talking.” He mouthed again, before getting a pinch by Seungcheol, asking him to focus. But after few seconds, he turned back. “It’s okay.” I mouthed. Jihoon laughed, and Dino put his index finger on his lips, signaling Jihoon to keep quiet. But, unfortunately, Jihoon didn’t. “What are you laughing at?” Jun asked, and Jihoon pointed at Dino. Jun looked at Dino weirdly. “There’s nothing at all.” “Something happened. I’ll tell you later.” He said before got pulled by ears by Joshua. “Focus.” He said, and Jihoon focused to the front, hearing Hoshi’s explanation. And Jihoon started being serious, and the practice studio was very quiet. I fiddled with my phone, looking at the new tweet. I was too engrossed with my phone, not noticing a person that sitting in front of me. “Oh my god!” I half yelled, startled with Minghao’s face. “Minghao! It’s not funny!” He turned off the flashlight, while laughing. “Your forehead is getting better, right?” I nodded. “The bruise is gone.” I said. “Mine is higher!” Minghao and I looked at both of them that is fighting. “DK, Seungkwan, what happened?” Hansol asked. “He said that his high note is higher than me.” Seungcheol face palmed. Not this again… “Guys, it’s a small matter.” Joshua said, pulling both of them to sit down. “Now, compete with each other. No cheating.” He said, before leaning his head on his palms. DK started off first, before Seungkwan, and its goes around until someone gives up. But no, no one gives up. “Guys, you can hurt your throat.” I said, feeling slightly worried. “Guys!” I said, while standing up, and all the members cupped their ears. Seungkwan and DK stopped fighting, their jawline dropped while looking at me. “The conclusion is, Narae have better high note than both of you. Now get up. We got to practice.” Jeonghan said, the others are still in a shock. “I never know that.” Mingyu said. “Me also.” I said, before sitting down comfortably on the floor. “You should get auditioned.” Mingyu said, before take a gulp of his drinks, ready to practice. “No.” “Well, I never let you to go any audition. It just a statement.” He said, winking before taking his place. I chuckled. Well, Gyu, I never have any intention of doing that.