014

Behind everything

 


“Shall we go for a hangout?” Mingyu asked out of the blue. The house is extremely quiet since all of s went back to their dorm, taking a rest. “Are you sure?” I asked him back. “Sure!” He exclaimed excitedly. “Where?” “Umm… shall we go at the park that we went before I debuted?” I scratched my head, thinking. “Oh! Sure!” “I’ll drive.” “You didn’t get your license yet dear.” “I don’t care.” “Okay…” I said, giving up with him. I changed to a dress that covered me up until my knees, along with black jeans. “I’m- Look, we chose the same colour again.” I looked at him, he is wearing black hoodie with white jeans, while I wear a white dress with black jeans. He chuckled. “Let’s go.” He said, before going out and started off the engine. “Are you sure with this?” “Yes. Buckle up your seatbelt.” I buckled up my seatbelt, sitting comfortably. He started to drive, I hope that we won’t get lost… I silently glanced at his figure, aye, he’s getting me fall deeper than before. “What are you looking?” I blushed as I caught up staring at him, and I immediately look away. “What? Am I that handsome?” He teased. “No~” I replied. “Well, handsome enough to make your heart flutters right?” My eyes widened, and I hit his arm softly. I crossed my arms around my chest, pouting my lips. “Aye~ don’t be mad.” I rolled my eyes, before fiddled with my phone. “Hoshi!” I squealed as Hoshi spammed me with his message, god, this kid… “What’s wrong?” I shut up my mouth, replying Hoshi’s message. “Hey.” He nudged my hands, and my phone fell down. “Mingyu!” I picked up my phone, sighed in relieve because the phone screen didn’t cracked. “You scold me because of phone?” “I was too surprised. Sorry.” He pinched my cheek. “Your punishment.” He smirked, making me chuckled. He pulled the brake, stopping the car. “We are here.”  I unbuckled my seatbelt. Mingyu held my hand tightly, which make me look at him. “Why?” “I miss this.” I smiled, before… “Isn’t that Mingyu?” Mingyu leg froze. No way, can his fans recognize him? “Aye, it’s not.” Mingyu sighed in relieve, and I chuckled. “I just want to spend this day with you, you know?” “I know.” I squealed when I saw a swing, and right now, there’s no people yet in this park so I can sit on that swing right? “I’ll push you.” I sit slowly, holding tight to the swings chain, before Mingyu slowly push me. I stomped my feet on the air, feeling happy. If I can turn back the time… After a while, I jumped off from the swing. “Eh?” “Mingyu…” He hummed. “Did omma and appa wish my birthday?” He fell into a deep silence, before slowly shook his head. “No.” “Do you think they love me?” “Of course they do…” I sighed. Mingyu pulled me for a hug, and I just buried my face on his chest. “Is the company more important than me?” I asked. “No, you’re important. They are working hard.” “Until forget my birthday? It’s been 2 years already Mingyu, they didn’t wish my birthday. They didn’t ask how I am doing…” Mingyu sighed. “I’ll always be there for you.” He said, comforting me a little bit. “Thank you.” I said, breaking the hug. Mingyu stared at me, looking deeply into my eyes, causing me to blush. He suddenly kissed my forehead. I surprised with his action, which make me gripped his shirt before slowly relaxed. He smiled while removing a strand of hair from my face. “Shall we go and get an ice-cream?” He asked, and I nodded. “Here.” He handed me a cone of chocolate vanilla ice cream, and I it. Yummy, I thought. We was holding hand, walking around the park, watching few kids that aged 5-6 playing football. “They are so cute.” I blurted out. “Yeah, but not as cute as me.” I rolled my eyes. “Uh come on, give your friend a support. I’m cute right?” “No.” “Yes I’m cute.” “Fine.” “See, I used my cuteness to make you admit that.” “I didn’t say anything.” “Oh come on Narae.” I laughed. “Do you know that I have a biggest fear in my life?” He said, more to asking me. He smiled softly while looking at me. “And, what is it?” I curiously asked. “Losing you.”