012

Behind everything

 


6 months later.

Mingyu already debuted, and he is busy with his recordings and more, but somehow he managed to make his time with me with calls and texting more than before. Today he’ll be back late, because he’ll promote it at somewhere far from here. I curled myself into a ball, because it’s extremely cold this night. Mina was already sleeping, in her basket. And sadly, I picked wrong movie, a ghost stories. Clap to my own stupidity. Now, I feel scared. Luckily, tomorrow is weekend, so if I didn’t get to sleep tonight, it’s okay. I scrolled instagram, twitter and more, to not let myself think nonsense or remembered any situation from the movie. Mingyu is not texting me at all since the clock hits 12, I bet he fell asleep in the van because he said he is on his way to home. I plugged in my earphone, listening to few song, hoping that I’ll fall asleep. But, I can’t sleep. “Meow!” I surprised when Mina suddenly went angry, and walked to her, her fur. “What’s wrong?” “Meow…” I sighed. She can’t talk for sure. Mina is scaring the hell out of me. “Clunk!” I jumped when I heard something broke outside, oh no, this is just like the story. I standby a knife behind me, waiting the person to come in. If he or she managed to get the passcode. But, a ghost won’t appear like this right? Is it a psychopath? A serial killer? “I’m home.” Mingyu closed the door as he stepped in, and I threw the knife away and hugged him tightly. He was surprised with my action, before he slowly hugged me back. “Hey,” “I was thinking there’s a serial killer, and more. But it turned out to be you.” Mingyu laughed. He my hair, and I buried my face on his chest. “I’m sorry, I accidently kicked out the vase. It’s was too dark, I barely can see anything.” He said, making me feel relieved. “You must be watching something until you feel very scared.” “The ring.” “God, you’re scaring yourself.” “I’m so stupid. I can’t sleep.” Mingyu chuckled. “Okay now, let’s go upstairs and get some sleep okay?” I nodded, before he laced his fingers with mine. We walked upstairs, and parted ways as we want to go inside the bedroom. “Goodnight.” He said. Well, I’m not sure about sleeping alone. “Mingyu.” “Yeah?” “I don’t know how to say this but-” “I’m getting my pillow and blanket, don’t worry. I’ll be sleeping on the floor.” He said, smiling. I sighed in relieve, before walked into my bedroom. About a minute later, he come into my room, bringing his pillow and blanket. “Sorry…” “You shouldn’t scare yourself.” He said, before lying down on the floor. “Are you free tomorrow?” He nodded. “How was the performance?” “Great!” He smiled, looking at me. “I’m feeling comfortable on the stage now.” “That’s good.” “But, it’ll be great if you were there.” I chuckled. “You know what Mingyu, I’ll always support you no matter what happen, okay?” “Thank you.” He said, before he slowly dozed off, sleeping. I smiled and sleep too, while admiring his figure.

*

I was surprised by a loud bang, and wake up. I looked at the floor, Mingyu is not here. I walked out from my room, carefully peeking the downstairs. The kitchen light is switched on, Mingyu must be there. I glanced at my clock, it’s 5 in morning. What he is doing there? Mingyu suddenly walked out, with a bag full of chip, and walked upstairs. “Sorry.” “Are you hungry?” He nodded while pouting. “You should tell me then…” “No, you were sleeping and I didn’t dare to disturb you…” I smiled, and pinched his nose. I walked back to my room, Mingyu too. I lied down, wanting to continue my sleep. “Narae?” I hummed as a response. “Nothing.” He scratched his head, and I chuckled. “Okay, I gonna continue my sleep.” “Okay, go then.” He said before taking a chip, eating it. I went into a deep sleep as I heard Mingyu sang his song, it sounds like a lullaby. If there's any girl, which he loved too much is the luckiest girl in the world because he has everything, which I mean almost everything. I wish the lucky girl is me. Just a wish, a possible wish.