003

Behind everything

 


I almost screamed, but Mingyu cupped my mouth. Okay, it’s my fault to watch the Unfriended, but… “Shh, we’re in the cinema…” He whispered. “I’m scared…” He laughed a bit. “Here. Hug my arm.” “No.” I said, protesting. “Come on, I know you are afraid with killing and bloody stuffs.” He said, and I have no choice rather than hugged his arm. “Good. Now stop screaming or we’ll get kicked out from this cinema.” He said, before focusing to the movie. After watching the movie, we walked out and decided to have a sightseeing around here, since tomorrow, Mingyu will be whole day at his practice room. “Mingyu, cats!” I said and the cat fur, it’s very soft. The cat is cute, it’s like a Persian cat. “Narae, be careful.” Mingyu said, as I was lost in my thought about the cat. “I will.” I said, smiled, assuring him. I played with the cat, didn’t realized that Mingyu snapped a few pictures of mine. “Meow!” The cat suddenly went angry, and scratched my hand. I winced as it hurts. “Narae.” Mingyu quickly grabbed my hand, washing the cut with a bottle of water that we just bought earlier. “I told you to be careful.” He pull out his handkerchief, bandaging the cut. “I don’t know that this will happen…” I said, feeling bad because make him feel worried. “Come on, let’s go home.” He said, while helping me to stand up. “No, I want to enjoy more.” He chuckled. “Our last bus will be at 6. We’ll be going home at 6. No objection, okay?” I nodded, and I hold his hand, pulling him to the playground. I sit on a swing, and asked him to push me. “You’re big enough for that.” “No.” I said, and he sighed. “Fine, anything.”  He pushed me and I started swinging, my feet are on the air. “Song Narae.” “Yes?” “That kid is looking at us.” He slightly pointed, and yes, that kid were staring at us. “Umm, I think I shall get off from this thing.” Mingyu laughed, and I raised my eyebrows. I stands up from the swing, looking at him. “What so funny?” “You’re 15, but acted like 3.” “Oh, come on, Gyu. Just this once. I rarely do this.” “Yeah, enjoy it my princess.” “No, I want to go home.” “Oh that early?” He giggled. “What the heck, Mingyu.” “Nothing.” He said, before I walked away, leaving him. I pouted when I can’t see his figure when I turned back, before panicked. No, where is him? I didn’t dare to ride the bus alone! “Mingyu?!” I said, searching for him at the park. No, he’s not here. If he is hiding from me, he better get out now. “Kim Mingyu?!” I walked away from the playground, before something caught my attention. “Mingyu?” My voice softened as I saw he is helping a woman, collecting her things. He must be bumped with her, I thought. “Oh, you’re here.” He smiled after the women walked away. “What happened?” I asked him. “Oh, it just she is bringing things overloaded and fell down earlier.” I replied with simple oh, and Mingyu held my hand. “Do you want to walk around here, or go home now?” He said after looking at his wrist watch. “It’s up to you.” “Okay, let’s go home. I have basketball match with the members tonight.” “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? You should get some rest you know?” I said, feeling bad asking him to go for a sightseeing. He didn’t even rested, for a whole day. And now, he’ll go for a basketball match? “Being with you already make me feel energetic.” He suddenly leaned his head on my shoulder, earning a slight hit on his arm. “You’re the old one here.” “Take care of me noona~~~” I giggled at his whine, before poked his nose. “Fine.” I said, and he smiled. “You should watch I play.” “Sure, as long as I can see Jihoon.” I said, and he lift his head up from my shoulder. “Do you like Jihoon that much?” “No, he is just too cute! I can’t handle his cuteness.” He pouted. “Am I not that cute?” “Fine Mingyu, you’re cute too.” I said before we hopped in the bus, going home. No, don’t do this Mingyu. I’ve been trying hard to not make myself blush in front of you.