017

Behind everything

 


“Umm, I want to take a shower.” He said. “Then?” “Aren’t you gonna help me to walk?” I make a weird face before helping him to stand up. We only have two bathroom, one is in my room, and another one is next to the store. Both of it is at upstairs, and I know that I will struggled a bit to help him going upstairs. “Okay, one step. Slowly Mingyu.” He slowly stepped on the stairs. One by one. And finally, we reached upstairs. I guided him to his room, letting him to take his own clothes. “Do you want to take the shower in my room? Because it’s easier than the other one.” “It’s up to you.” He said, and I guided him slowly to my room. “Take your time. I’ll go downstairs.” “Okay.” He slowly walk to the bathroom. “Make sure you be careful.” “Alright.” I went downstairs, cleaning the mess. I managed to cook for dinner too, since he is taking a long time to finish showering and dressed up, maybe because of his leg. “Song Narae!” He called me, and I quickly went upstairs. “Are you okay?” “I’m tired.” He said, and I smiled. “Well, bear it for a while until you fully recovered. He sighed deeply and reached his hand out, and I helped him to stand up. “One step.” “I’m scared.” He said, well this stairs is quite steep… “Well, one by one, slowly. We can do it.” I said, and he slowly step. One, two, three. And he trembled, luckily I managed to stabilize my body. Another step, and it goes around until we reached downstairs. “Do you want to eat?” He nodded, and I guided him to the dining table. “I’m sorry.” “For?” “Well, burdening you.” “Nah, it’s not actually.” We fell into a deep silence as we focused in eating. “You got school tomorrow right?” “No, because there’s drama event in our school.” I smiled. Well, the teachers didn’t force us to come, so I can skip school right? “Are you sure you didn’t want to go there?” “No.” “Okay.” He said, before standing up, wanting to wash the dishes. “Mingyu.” I grabbed him by his arm, pulling him to sit down. “I hate sitting down and do nothing.” “You can do everything when your leg healed.” He pouted, and I pinched his cheek. I washed the dishes, before guiding him to the couch. But his body trembled a lot, and he almost hit a cupboard. “Mingyu, are you okay?” “I just feel slightly dizzy.” “You should be careful, you can-” My mind went blank. My breath stopped, and my heart pounded fast. Butterflies were all over in my stomach. “M-Mingyu.” I said, looking at him. My face become hotter, and I can sure you that it is red as tomato. “Finally.” He said, before smiling. “I hate waiting for you.” “Huh?” “I love you Song Narae, can’t you see that?” He said, while standing up properly. “Mingyu…” “I lied. I didn’t injured at all. It was a plan.” “What plan?” “To make you confess.” “Huh?” “You know, you can simply said that you like me.” “What? Wait, who told you this?” “Jihoon hyung.” “Lee Jihoon.” I gritted my teeth. He will be dead. “Don’t be mad at him, I’m the one who forced him to tell me.” I sighed deeply. “Don’t leave me hanging.” I looked at him questionably. “Want to be my girlfriend?” He asked, smirking. I nodded slowly. “Thank you.” He kissed me again, and no, Mingyu, you gonna make me look like tomato again. “I thought this can make you confess to me, but it happen otherwise.” I laughed. He held my hand and squeezed it. “You’re my girlfriend now right?” I hummed. “Don’t let Jihoon hyung peck your cheek.” I laughed again. “It’s not funny!” “Oh, so you were jealous back then?” “Tell me, who didn’t jealous if it’s happen to someone that you loved? Even you, were heartbroken knowing that I have a girlfriend.” “I’m not!” “Yeah yeah~” He said, laughing. “I know that you were heartbroken, that’s why you went to Jihoon’s place.” “Dino suggested me to go there.” He make a weird face. I pinched his nose and he pecked my cheek. “I suddenly feel want to sleep.” “Then? Go ahead.” “But I want to sleep with you.” “No.” “Yes.” He lifted me up bridal style, bringing me to my bedroom. He lie down next to me, letting his arm fall on my waist. I smiled, remembering how many times I imagined this before. With his slow heartbeat that resounded like a lullaby, I slowly fall asleep. “Behind everything that happened those 5 years, just know that I did that on purpose, to gain your attention, sweetheart.” His faint word make me smiled.


END.