004

Behind everything

 


“Mingyu over here!” Seungkwan said, wanting the ball. He passed it to him, before Seungkwan passed at him back. And he dunks in the ball. “Yeah!!!” I said, feeling excited. It’s half over ten now, and they didn’t stop playing at all. “Time out!” Dino said, and all of them ran to the bench, grabbed a bottle of water. Mingyu smiled as he saw me, and called me. “Why?” I asked. “Why did you sit over there, it’s too far.” “Yeah, too far until he worried that he might miss you.” Seungcheol blurted out and Mingyu quickly hit him. Seungcheol quickly backed off, scared with his hit. “Well, I liked it up there.” “I can’t see you properly, so sit here okay?” I nodded, before gasped when someone hugged me from behind. “YAH LEE JIHOON!” I said, before slaps his arm hardly. He removed his arm quickly before turning at me. “You should smell stinks too.” He said, earning a death glare from me. The members slowly take their place, and I whispered fighting at Mingyu before he walk back to his place. “Fighting.” He said back, winking. And I blushed, a bit, knowing that he wouldn’t see because the game already started. I feel very excited when Mingyu almost scored, but failed because the ball went up higher. “Ah…” I said, a bit frustrated. DK quickly grabbed the ball, passed it to Hoshi before Joshua. And suddenly Jun steals it, wanting to shot but he lost his control and the ball hit me straight at my head. “Narae!” Jun said, running to me. Auch, that’s damn hurt. I feel a bit dizzy, and almost fall but Jun managed to grab my arm. “Okay, what is this?” He showed me his finger. “4?” “Mingyu, you gotta get her home now.” Hansol said, and I can sense that my answer is wrong. “God!” Minghao dashed to me, and wiped something under my nose. Blood? Wonwoo gasped, Jeonghan too. “Come on. Let’s go home.” Mingyu said, bent down in front of me. “Hop on. You barely can walk.” “I’m pretty sure that I’m okay.” “Just listen to me, will you?” I sighed before slowly hopped on his back, hugging him. “The game ended here. It’s fun guys!” Jeonghan said, and all the members clapped. “Be careful, Mingyu, Narae.” I nodded, and Wonwoo waved at me. I smiled, before Mingyu brought me out from there. “I shouldn’t bring you here.” He said, and I buried my face on his shoulder. “Why, it’s fun.” I mumbled again his shirt. “You have school tomorrow, kiddo.” “You have school and practice tomorrow, Gyu Gyu.” I said, and I can see he smiled. “Make sure you hide the bruise from Sun Ae. She will be a question machine if she see that.” I nodded, and we reached home. Mingyu carefully went upstairs, before lying me down on my comfy bed. “Wait here, I gonna get a bag of ice.” He said before he disappeared behind the door. Oh god, this gonna bruise badly. I was thinking how to cover this bruise, because Sun Ae, yeah Sun Ae, my best friend will asked me a lot of question. And I, will didn’t have enough time to answer all of her question. Mingyu walked into my room before putting the bag of ice on my head. “Luckily your nose didn’t bleed much.” I smiled. “You should change your clothes.” “Later.” “Now.” I said, and he sighed. “Fine. Be careful. Don’t put the ice too long at your head.” “I know.” “I’ll be back.” He said before go to his room, taking a shower. I looked at the clock, it’s already 11.15. No wonder why I feel so sleepy… I fiddled with my phone, looking at the picture that I managed to snap without Mingyu looking. He is so, adorable. Ergh. No stop it Narae, you’re too young for this. I set the picture as my wallpaper, admiring this figure. Would two years crushing on him will turn to a love, or just will be forever one sided? I sighed deeply. He might think me as his little sister that need to be take care off. Song Narae, you got school tomorrow, I remind myself. I adjusted my pillow before moved the bag of ice, and slowly doze to sleep. Hoping that this bruise would go unseen tomorrow, I hugged my pillow before pulling the blanket to keep me warm. Goodnight.