005

Behind everything

 


I walked to the school with my new style of hair. I did a fringe style, just to cover my bruised forehead. “You look cute.” Mingyu commented, making me blushed a bit. “Let’s go.” He said and walked off first, but I’m having a little trouble here. Yes, my shoe laces are messing up this Monday morning. Ergh. “Let me do it.” Mingyu had his one kneel on the floor, and helped me tying my shoe laces. “It’s done. Let’s go.” He pulled me by my arm, walking beside him. The sky is clear today, and the sun shines brightly. “Annyeonghaseyo.” We greeted our neighbors that passed by. “Oh, annyeong. Going to school?” Both of us nodded almost at the same time. “Be careful.” He said, and we nodded again before continue walking. We reached school about 10 minutes later, and we parted our ways because of different class and different grade, for sure. “Hey.” Dino poked my back and I smiled. “Wow, you look feminine.” “Shut up, it’s because of Jun and Sun Ae.” Dino laughed, knowing about Sun Ae. “So,” “So?” I raised my eyebrows, getting my books from the locker before walked with him since we are in the same class. “Do you have sweet dreams?” “Why would I?” “Come on, Narae. I know you liked Mingyu.” “No I don’t.” “Yes you are.” “No I- Oh my god sorry!” I quickly helped a boy, and this scent is too familiar… “Nah, never mind. Are you okay?” Minghao asked. I smiled. “Yes, perfectly okay.” I said, and Dino poked my hand. “Yah, look over there.” Dino pointed, and Minghao and I looked. Oh . “Minghao, you better run.” “It supposed to be both of us.” “No, three of us. Run!” Three of us running around the school, avoiding the figure that we pranked last week. What, that’s all dare. We’re not that bad. He swore that he will kill 3 of us if he see us. But, we apologized… “What the heck are three of you doing here?” DK said, and we hushed him. “You supposed to get into the class, Minghao!” “Shhh!!!” Minghao panicked, and more panicked when someone stared at him. Dino and I run away, until we find our class. Fuh, luckily the teacher isn’t here yet. “Dino, it’s not obvious right?” He shook his head. “No.” “Where were you?” God, I need a strength to handle this girl. “Umm, I just got here with Dino.” “Oh,” And I sighed in relieve, knowing that she wouldn’t asked any question. I just prayed that Minghao will be safe. Lol, DK is there, he must be helping Minghao right? After few lessons that quite boring yet fun, we were dismissed for lunch. “Hey beautiful.” Hansol poked me on my arm. “Stop it, it so gross.” “But you like it.” “Ehem.” Someone cleared throat, and we turned to our behind. And Mingyu keep his poker face, gosh, he is so cute when he do that. “What?” Dino asked before linking my arms with him. “Where’s Minghao?” I asked DK, as he the last person who saw him. “Safe.” He said, before Seungkwan and Minghao jumped out from nowhere, and MInghao almost hit my bruised forehead. “Be careful!” I whined, and Minghao repeatedly say sorry. “Yeah Minghao, or the giant back there will hit you.” Hansol said, grinning. “Who’s giant?” Dino asked innocently. “Aye, Mingyu you kid.” He said, flicking Dino’s forehead. “Auch hyung!” I laughed. “Narae.” Mingyu called my name, before signaling to each of them to walk first. “Yeah?” I said, walking beside him. “Umm, your forehead, is it getting better?” I smiled. “I think. Come on, I’m hungry!” I said before pulling his arms to the cafeteria, where s already wait for us. “You should keep that style.” Hansol said, before having a bite of his burger. “Why?” “You look cute, seriously. After this, there’ll be many boys fall for you.” Seungkwan said, and I smiled. “I don’t like that. I will get hated with many girls…” I said before sipped my drink. “Aye, they are just jealous of you.” DK said, before his fries got stolen by Minghao. “Minghao!” “What?” DK groaned in frustration, but Mingyu, he seems very quiet. “Hey Gyu.” I poked his arm. “Yeah?” “What’s wrong?” “Umm, nothing.” He giggled before finished his food. Nothing? Lies, Mingyu. I already know how you are.