011

Behind everything

 


[Mingyu’s P.OV]

I will perform on stage today, along with my members. I feel nervous as the time flies, and the fact that Narae is not here. I keep staring of the mirror, practicing again and again. “Mingyu.” I look at Jihoon hyung reflection. “Yeah?” “We’ve done this before.” He said, and I nodded. “Or, you just nervous because Narae is not here to cheer you?” “No.” I said, denying the fact that is true. “Yeah, Mingyu… Stop denying. I already know the truth.” He said, before patting my back. “Did she make any progress yet?” “No…” “You should take a step.” “I want to push her until she confessed.” Jihoon hyung laughed. “Anything, you kid. Both of you are just same. Pushing each other to confess.” “What confess?” Seungcheol asked, sitting down to let our stylist make up him. “Nothing. Don’t be busybody hyung.” He chuckled. “Shut up, documentary.” “Ergh.” Jihoon hyung groaned, his nickname come out again. “Jihoon!” Our stylist called him. “Ne!” He patted my back again, before walking to our stylist. Should I take a picture and sent to her? What is she doing now? As I was carried away in my own thoughts, Jun snapped his finger in front of me. I startled before smiled. “Thinking about her?” “Shall I sent a picture?” “Picture what?” “A picture of me right now, wearing a suite.” Jun smiled. “You looked handsome. So I think you should.” “Help me.” “What? Just take a selfie and sent to her.” He walked away, aye, hyung. I walked to a corner, taking my phone before sit down.

[Narae’s P.OV]

Mingyu sent a new message’

I got excited, and tapped on the notification.

‘How good am I looking today? (Image)’

I blushed, he look really handsome. Luckily he isn’t at home right now.

‘Good.’

I replied.

‘From scale 1-10?’

‘9.9’

‘Yes!’ A sudden call from him make me surprised, and I almost dropped my phone. I slide the screen, answering his call. “Hello?” “Hello, what are you doing right now?” “Staring blank ceiling.” “All the time?” “No, I just bathed Mina just now. And she is sleeping.” Mina is my cat that Mingyu bought last week. It’s a Persian cat, and its fur was really soft. “Oh,” “What are you doing right now?” “Talking with you. Aish hyung go away!” He hissed, and I laughed. “Who are you talking with?” “None of your business.” I think its Wonwoo because of his voice. “Oh, it’s Narae!” He might saw the caller ID. I laughed again hearing Mingyu tried his best to shooed him away. “Where were we?” “Um, don’t know.” I laughed, and he laughed too. “If you are here…” He mumbled, and I smiled. “Do your best Gyu Gyu! Fighting!” I said, and I can hear he chuckled. “I feel energetic when you call my nickname.” “Huh?” I bluntly said, as I couldn’t get what he try to say. “Nothing, Narae. I just wish you’re here and cheer me up.” “Aww, don’t be like this Mingyu. You should be confident. You gonna perform today.” “I know.” “So, do the best for the fans!” I said, tried to cheer him up. “Mingyu, we’re going up to stage another 3 minutes.” I heard a voice, and he replied with simple okay. “I got to go. Wish me luck.” “Sure, Gyu.” “Bye.” He hung up the call, and I sighed. He’ll be home only when their performance finished. Mina jumped on my lap, and I smiled while her fur. “Mina, you’ll be my only friend when Mingyu debuted. He’ll be having less time with me. And you too.” I said, as if Mina can understand my words. I give her food, and take her out at the park when it’s five. About 30 minutes later, we walked back to home. I checked my phone, just realized there’s a message from Mingyu. ‘I’ll be home at 6. I’m so hungry~’ Smiling, since I’m lazy, I replied to him that we’ll be ordering fast food today. ‘Okay ^^’ He replied, and I dialed Pizza’s delivery number. I prepared the drinks, since he must be exhausted after a performance, and Mina keep playing around before she sit in front of the door, waiting for someone. “Mina, what are you-” “I’m home!” Mingyu surprised to found me and Mina in front of the door. “Hey.” He greeted me. “Hey. Go and get shower first.” He nodded before Mina’s fur, and walked upstairs. Few minutes later, the pizza came, and we started to eat, and talked about his performance a lot. Which I mean a lot.