013

Behind everything

 


“Happy Birthday!” I rubbed my eyes. What the heck… “Yah wake up!” Jihoon shook my body, earning a loud groan from me. “16 already!” They clapped their hands, making me looked at them questionably. “What..?” “Yah wake up! It’s your birthday today!” “Wait. I have an alternative idea.” Suddenly Seungcheol the siren, making me cupped my ears. Oh! My birthday! I smiled widely, looking the 12 members are here. Eh? 12? Where’s Mingyu? “Our little sister get 16 today!” Dino pouted. “I’m still a little…” He said, and Jeonghan hugged him. “Our maknae is jealous guys…” “So cute…” Seungkwan said while pinching his cheek. Hansol that came out from nowhere, with Minghao and Jun, started to beat me up with a pillow. And, that’s how the pillow fights happened. “Attack her!” All the members rushed to me, and I tried my best to keep them away. I giggled as Joshua sneezed, well the feather are filling this room because of the pillow fights. Suddenly DK tickled me, and I laughed badly, my body wriggled to let myself go from him. And Wonwoo joined him, making me laughed more. “Ah stop it guys!” Tears are pouring uncontrollably. “Guys guys let her go or Mingyu will kill us.” Hoshi said, making both of them stop immediately. “Where’s Mingyu?” I asked as I slowly recovered from overdosed laughing. “He’s in the yard.” “Oh?” I looked it through my window. Mingyu is watering the flowers and plant that we’ve planted before. “Mingyu!” I waved at him, and he smiled, before waving at me. I walked downstairs, before going outside, and give him a back hug. “Hey.” He smiled, and turned off the water hose. He turned to me, smiling widely. “Happy 16 Birthday, my weirdest person.” “What’s that for…” I pouted. He laughed, and hold my shoulder. “I didn’t have anything to give to you, I didn’t managed to buy it…” “It’s okay.” I squeezed his hands, knowing that he was really busy. He suddenly pecked my forehead, and whole my face get red. “You’re just like a tomato.” He said, and I pushed him away. “Look, it’s your siblings!” He pointed at a ripe tomato, that’s red. I pecked his cheek, and he turned red too. “Look, it’s your siblings!” I said, mimicking what he just said before. He pouted, before lacing fingers with mine, bringing me inside the house. “Don’t play with that! Jihoon!” Jeonghan yelled as Jihoon tried to chop the ingredients, okay. First rule, never ever let Jihoon get inside the kitchen or he’ll do anything that he didn’t well or know at all. “Seungcheol, get your kids away!” Joshua yelled as Dino disturbed his music sheet, and Seungcheol face palmed. It’s not easy to handle 10 of them (except 95 liners) at the same time… God, the house is in a complete mess. “GUYS! SIT DOWN PROPERLY!” Seungcheol yelled, all 9 of them (except Mingyu and 95 liners) sit down quietly on the floor, watching the movie that Seungcheol just set up. Miracle in cell no. 7. Good, we gonna prepare tons of tissue after this. “Joshua, what are you doing?” I asked, and he quickly keep his music notes away. “You’ll know later.” He smiled, before I walked to the kitchen. “Jeonghan, what are you doing?” “Aye, birthday girl should be sitting somewhere else. Don’t worry.” I pouted, and sit down with them on the floor, next to Mingyu. God, this story got more emotional feels than flower boys next door. I wiped my tears with my sleeves, before Mingyu handed me a box of tissue. I thanked him, before turned around, seeing everyone is crying except the two that is in their own world. I hugged Mingyu’s arm, it’s my habit if I cried and hugged his arm, and Jihoon aw-ed, making everyone looked at me. “Aw, that fast Mingyu?” “Shut up hyung!” He said, before everyone slowly concentrated back to the movie. “Why this is-” Minghao sneezed, before wiped his tears. “Why this happened?” Jun cried, before DK pats his back. “The food is- Why are all of you crying?” Jeonghan said, and all of us turned back. He seems dumbfounded. “Hyung, the story is sad…” DK cried, I almost laughed but ended up crying too. “Hey enough with that. Let’s eat. I gonna take some sleep.” All of us nodded, and Joshua suddenly started playing a song with his guitar.

“Happy Birthday to you, our little angel,

It’s good to know you, watching you grow up,

Day passed and here you are today,

Being a sixteen girl.

I hope you’ll always be happy,

Keep smiling,

Because your smile is beautiful than the moon that shines during the night.” All of us clapped for him, and he smiled. “Happy birthday.” He said, and I hugged him. “Thank you Joshua.” “Welcome, let’s eat!”