001

Behind everything

 


“Hate you!” “Hate you too baby.” “Stop calling me that! It’s so gross.” I stomped my feet on the ground, really angry with him because he is lying, there’s no school today since it’s weekend but he wake me up by saying that there’s a school today. I’ve been living with him since I was 11, and it’s already four years. I lived with him because of my parents that lived in Japan, handling their company. “Mingyu!” I shouted as he leaved me behind, and he turned back. He smiled, while crossing his arms around his chest, while leaning his body at the lamppost. “What is it, Song Narae?” I sighed loudly and walked to him. “Let’s go. Who that’s get there first will get treat for lunch!” I run quickly to the park, as I know his daily routines. “Yay! I got here first!” “Well, I’m just being a gentleman you know?” He ran his fingers through his hair, he started to sweat, me too. “Come on. Let’s jog.” I nodded and jogged around the park, with him. “Oh!” My steps stopped as I can see someone is crying behind a bush. “Narae don’t.” He hold my hand but it didn’t stop me to walk closer, asking him what’s wrong. “Hey, are you okay?” I looked at him, he’s just like 6-7 something. “I lost my mom…” He cried harder. I his hair, assuring everything is fine. “Do you know where your house is?” He nodded. “Okay, let’s bring you home.” Mingyu looked at me, questioning what I’m doing. “He’s lost, as you can hear.” He smiled, and patted my head. “Good girl.” He held that boy hands, before had one kneel on the floor, asking him. I smiled without realizing it, seeing the other side of him that is caring and loving. “Narae?” “Um?” “Let’s go. His house is nearby.” He smiled and hold the boys hand, assuring him that we’ll bring him back to his home. After about 15 minutes walked, we surprised as the boy jumped and run, into a woman. That’s must be his mother, I bet. “Thank you!” His mother said, repeatedly. “It’s okay.” I smiled and Mingyu smiled too. “You’re just a good couple.” Realizing that both of us is still holding hands, I unlaced my fingers with him. “We’re not. Just best friends.” “Oh, sorry.” She said before excused herself to go inside with her son. “Hey.” “What?” “I’m hungry suddenly. Let’s go home?” I chuckled. “Yeah, let’s go home.” I said before I hopped on his back and he stumbled before running to home. “Faster Mingyu!” “You’re heavy!” He said, slowing his steps. “Okay…” I pouted. “Hey, you’re not that heavy.” “Yeah…” “But it just like carrying an elephant on my back.” “Mingyu!” I slapped his back before hugged him, resting my head on his shoulder. “Gyu.” “Um?” “What should I do if you be an idol? You’ll be rarely at home.” Yes, he will live at home because his house and the training place were just like 10 minutes away by walking. “Look at my picture, admiring me, have a feeling that I’m handsome and you’re glad to be a best friend of mine.” I chuckled. “Never. Serious please.” “I also didn’t know what to do without you Narae,” “But you’re performing,” “But I’ve no one that I can be pampered…” “Gyu, you’re already 17.” “And you’re 15.” I smiled. “But you treats me like your mother idiot.” I slightly pushed his head. “Hey!” He said, rubbing his head. “Now can you please go down, princess?” “Thank you Your Majesty.” I bowed, as if I’m wearing a skirt right now, and he chuckled. “Oh come on, you need to make my breakfast before I go to my training.” I smiled, before go inside and prepared his favorite breakfast, beef sandwich. “Thank you.” He hugged me before grabbed his bag and run to his training place, turning back once to wave at me. I smiled and cleaned up the house, even Mingyu like to clean, but still I need to clean up. “Narae!” I surprised seeing Jihoon (Woozi) figure in front of my house. “What’s wrong?” “Can you help me?” “What is it?” “Mingyu left his bottle upstairs, and he asked you to brought us coffee during our break.” “When is it?” “10.” “Okay,” “Got to go! Bye!!” He ran, and I chuckled seeing him running because he is cute, and short. But higher than me. Ergh. I closed the door, and locked it.