We can't be friends

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

She sat down beside me after finished twirling.

"Hey! Shouldn't you be inside the class now??? We still have 2 lessons before school ends!" She said and looked at me.

I lay down on the grass.

"Why are you here then?" I replied.

"I don't want to get detention on first day because of this" She said referring to her oufit. Oh yeah, no gym oufit during lessons.

"You could just tell the reason to teacher you know" I said.

"Would the teacher believe me? Who the hell will get bullied on her first day?" She rolled her eyes making me chuckle. 

"You" I said. She hit my stomach and both of us laugh together.

"hey, aren't you angry at me??" She asked out of sudden. Huh...? I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her.

"I mean, I just poured a glass of orange juice on your girlfriend. I even tripped her. Shouldn't you be angry with me??" She asked.

"My girlfriend? Why would you pour a glass of orange juice on yourself??" I teased

"Huh? No , I mean I poured a glass of orange on that girl, who claimed you are hers,your girlfriend, that brown hair girl, dude. Wake up." She said and smack my arm.

"Huh? Who is that ? Minju? I don't even know her. My only girlfriend is you~" I sang

"Hey, I'm serious here" She rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going to apologise you know. Its not my fault. So if you don't want to talk to me, I'm okay with it. You don't have to take care of me because your mom asked you to. I don't mind at all" She added.

I sit up and sighed. She's been pushing me away since the first day we met. She don't even make any effort to make friends here. I doubt anyone would be her friend after what happened in the cafeteria. Why is she making herself a loner? I don't understand her at all. She was always smiling but something is off about her. And for god sake I don't even know why I'm bothered with it. She seems so.....lonely?

"She is not my girlfriend. She is just too obssesed with me okay? I want to talk to you,no, I want to be your friend, its not mom's order, its my own will, so would you please stop pushing me away?" I said and looked directly into her eyes.

"And why do you have to apologise? They bullied you, I saw everything. Why don't you explain yourself instead of making me believe that you started all that" I scolded

"You saw everything? Well, I thought she is your girlfriend so she should be angry seeing me with you. People always believe what they see, I don't think explaining help much" She shrugged, "Plus, if you believe them that easily and end up hating me, then you're not worth to be my friend~so this is like a test for you???" She winked 

"So am I qualified to be friends with you now??" I grinned

"We've been friends since the day we met, duhhh" She rolled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter