Peach

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I lay on the bed scrolling my phone after taking bath while Josephine was taking bath now.

I feel so freaking tired but my mind just won't rest! Sigh. 

I placed my phone on the desk and close my eyes trying to sleep with my arms under my head.

*klakk* I opened my eyes once I heard the bathroom door opened. I slightly chuckled looking at her hanging her towel.

"You and your childish pajamas~" I teased

"Shut up" she said and sat one the bed beside me

"What? You should wear something more revealing for me! And its our honeymoon now if you remember~~" I winked at her and she just rolled her eyes

"I'm too tired to argue with you now dude. Leave me alone" she said and turn the light dim and sleep. 

Hmmph! How can she just ignore me and sleep!

I keep moving around adjusting myself for a comfortable position so I could fall asleep for the next half an hour.

"Stop moving around!!!!" She smacked my arm

"Ouchh! I can't sleep!!!" I whined

"Just close you eyes and sleep!!" She scolded

"I've been doing that for the past 30 minutes!!!!Stop scolding me!" I fight back

"You are so annoying!" She spat. Fine, this is it. I've been pushed to a sudden honeymoon and after touring around and can't sleep, now I'm getting scolded for being annoying. My anger is rising.

I quickly stood up and went to the balcony leaving her alone in the room. Who cares anymore.

I sat down on the lazy chair and enjoy the city view.

"This is so great. Fresh air and no nagging" I said and spread my arm enjoying the night. 

"I can just stay here whole night. Its so peaceful." I closed my eyes and lay down on the lazy chair. 

This is so tiring. I was so good to her and yet she always think that I'm annoying. I even defended her when the queenkas picked on her! 

"Urggghhhh!!!!!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. 

Why do I care so much now??!!! I can't be seriously falling for her right?! I thought I reminded myself not to fall for anyone anymore!

I can't believe I said I'll make her mine and admit that I've falled for her! What the hell happened to me?!

No, no, she was just too pretty and you were mesmerized Mark! You are not in love with her so stop bothering yourself with her!! You were just fooled by her looks for the past week! Just like that !

"Arghhhh!! This is so frustrating!!!" I sat up and yelled and pulled my hair in frustration.

I laid back down on the lazy chair after calming myself. 

But she is really pretty. The way she smiles and laugh, the look when she is angry and annoyed, and especially when she was doing aegyo and tricked me, it was so cute! I giggled for a while and stopped.

Gosh! What the f**k is wrong with you Mark!!!! You just said you shudn't fall for her!!!!!! I thought and smacked my face. I seriously gotta sort out my feelings.

But since when do I fall for her??? When we first met in the dinner?? Nope.. I don't think so.. When we were together uphill?? Maybe she attracted me but I don't think I've fallen for her so fast....

I scratched my head thinking hard. What is it that makes me fall for her???Her face? Her aegyo? Her reaction??

"I better sleep now or else I'll go crazy" I said and tried to sleep on the lazy chair.

"Mark??" I think I heard someone calling me faintly. This hotel is not haunted right?? I shivered at the thought. Better shut my eyes tight and sleep right now.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter