An eye for an eye

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

"YOU ARE THE KINGKA?!!!" She shouted and pulled her wrist away from me. I sighed and facepalmed.

This morning is so great, slept for less than 3 hours, kicked out from the bed at 5am, waited for almost one hour for a girl and now this.

"Yes yes I'm the kingka, so can we please go get your timetable now? Classes are going to start soon." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I'm not going to get killed because of you!" She scolded and folded her arms.

"You won't . I promise" I said and held her wrist and lead her to the general office. She followed quietly behind me until we reached the general office.

"Go in, we're here. I'll wait for you outside." I said and pushed her inside. I stood beside the door and lean on the wall. I mentally scolding myself for forgetting about this.

Shouldn't let her get involved with me in school. Now she will be the target. Can't leave her alone now. Ughh, life .

I stood there waiting for her patiently while some girls are whispering among themselves looking at me. A group of them start to walk towards me. 

This is so annoying.

I was saved from that bunch of girls when I felt her presence beside me. I saw the girls scrunched their face when they saw Josephine. 

"Oh, you're done??" I look at her and she nodded. "Show me you timetable, I'll bring you to your class" I said and took the paper she held.

"You don't hav-"

"Oh! You're in my class!" I cut her. "You timetable is exactly same with mine too!" I added and I saw her eyes wide open.

"I don't want to see you whole day! I mean everyday!" She complain and I scoffed. 

"Be grateful you can see this handsome face everyday closely when so many people are eager for it" I said and slightly push her head. "Let's go, the bell is going to ring in 5 minutes." I said and lead the way to our class.

"Now I'm going to be labeled as the for being with the kingka whole day!" She mumbled while I ruffled her hair and chuckled.

"Well, its ok. You are my ~" I sang and faster ran ahead.

"COME HERE YOU FREAKING MARK TUAN!!!!!" She screamed and chased me.

Josephine's POV

I catch my breath once I reached the entrance to my class. That freaking Mark just ran in leaving me alone!!! What am I supposed to do now?!!! 

The bell rang while I was still standing outside the class. 

"Are you the new transfer student?" I gasped and quickly turn behind looking at the guy asking me.

"Y-yes, I am" I stuttered. Is he the class teacher? I'm gonna get scolded for not being in the class now. Great.

"Oh, I'm your class teacher, Mr.Kim. Let's go in now." He smiled and went in. I followed behind him.

The noisy class immediately turned quiet once Mr. Kim entered.

"Morning class. We have a new transfer student here. Ms Lee, please introduce yourself." Mr Kim said and looked at me.

I nodded and face the class. I notice the girls are giving me a look while the boys are smiling. I saw Mark smirking at me from his seat.

" Hello, I'm Josephine Lee, just transfer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter