WHAT?!

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

I walk around the city after I ran away from Mark. I took a cab to get back to school .

I guess no one is in the school now, its almost 8pm. I sneaked into the school compound after paying the driver.

I wen to the ladies to wash my face. My face looks terrible after I cried for hours.

I walked straight to my class to grab my bag. I saw my bag is still there but not Mark's. That jerk, leaving my bag here like this. I start packing when I saw my phone vibrate. I take a look at the caller ID, Mark. I ignored the phone and continue packing.

"Is it fun ignoring me?" I stopped packing hearing his voice. .

Mark's POV

I went back to school to get my bag after sitting beside Han river for hours venting my anger out. I was too focused on my anger until I forget to ask my members to grab my bag for me. 

How could she just dump me there alone?!!!!

What the hell is wrong with her???!!!!

She wouldn't answer all my calls!

I saw her bag still on her seat when I was packing mine.

She's gonna come here for her bag. I quickly pack my things and hide nearby our class until I saw her walking to our class. Her face looks terrible. Why is she crying??? I followed behind her quietly and stood at the entrance leaning on our classroom door to block her pathway since there is only one exit.

I stood there quietly watching her pack her things.

I took my phone out and called her to see her reaction. She look at the phone and ignored my call. Great. This is pissing me off. 

"Is it fun ignoring me?" I said and saw her stopped packing. She resumed packing after turning to have a look at me . What the heck! How could she just ignore me like nothing happened?!!

I saw her walking towards me with no expression, but her eyes are so puffy right now. I think she cried for hours..but why?

She try to walk out until I blocked her path.

"Go away, Mark." She said without looking at me.

I held her shoulder "Why do you leave me there alone? You don't even answer my calls!" I shouted "Do you know I've been searching for you?! I'm so worried about you! what the hell is wrong with you?!" I vent out my frustrations.

"Let me go!" She shouted and pushed me. "Stop bothering me will you?!"  She said and look at me angrily.

"Bother?! I thought we were friends!?! Am I just a bother to you?!" I said angrily. How can she say that after I've been so worried about her.

"We can't be friends! Just leave me alone and stop making things hard for me!" I saw tears falling from her eyes and she quickly run pass me out from the class. I stood ther stunned.

Why is she crying again? Is it that hard and torturing to be my friend? Am I making things hard for her? And how silly of me to think that she is different from other girls, from her. How can I start giving hope to myself when I've just met her for barely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter