Noisy dinner

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

I went into the restaurant greeted by a male worker.

"Hello Ms?" the waiter asked.

"Ms Josephine" I answered.

"Oh, what a beautiful name for a pretty lady like you!" he replied and smiled. Not again, do all the boys flirt using this sentence?????

I feel like turning around leaving the place until someone stopped me by hugging my waist.

"Babe! Why don't youy wait for me?? Hmm?" Mark suddenly appeared shocking me.

This jerk, who do you think you are to hold my waist?! I mentally scolded and glared at him.

Mark turned his attention to the paled male worker, "Yes?" he asked the worker.

"M-mr Mark! Welcome!" The worker greeted and forced a smile. Eh? how did he know Mark?

"Where's my table?" Mark asked and stood beside me with his left hand around my waist. Is he a ert?

"Mr and Mrs Tuan are here with the Lee's, let me bring you there, Sir." The waiter bowed and we followed him a few steps behind. I elbowed him and he winced.

"Hey! Why did you do that?!" He scolded.

"Why did you touch my waist you ert" I replied

"He is flirting with you! I'm just trying to shoo him away!" He protested

"Not jealous huh?" I said making him shut his mouth.

"I'm not" he pouted. 

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

"Here is the room, Sir, enjoy your dinner" The waiter bowed and left and we entered the room greeted by our parents.

"Oh the bride and the groom is here!!" My mom said. Bride and groom huh? How can they forget about Joseph so fast?

"Hi Mr and Mrs Tuan, mom, dad" I bowed followed by Mark.

"Come here dear, have a sit!" I went and sat between my mom and aunty across Mark. 

"Have you bought your dress and rings???" Mom asked 

"Yeah, we got all the things done already" I answered

Aunty suddenly hugged me making everyone stunned.

"Err, aunty??" I patted her back. I feel her tears on my shoulder so I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry you have to get married this early, dear. I should have monitor Yoora properly" She cried in my arms making everyone's mood going down.

"I'm so sorry you have to do this dear," She added

"Its okay aunty, you don't have to say sorry, I'm alright" I said and pat her back gently.

"We're truly sorry for what Joseph did, Michael"  My dad said to Mark's father

"We all have to be blamed here, so don't apologise.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter