Ermmmm,,,,,

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I was sitting on the bed while waiting for my hair to dry. Josephine was in the bathroom taking shower. 

I was scrolling my phone looking back at our wedding pictures while waiting for her.

She looked so pretty during the wedding. My jaw almost dropped when she walked to me with her father during the ceremony. The way she smiled when we recite our vows make me feel loved.

Loved?

Eww Mark since when you are so sissy. Maybe Josephine is right, I should control myself or else I'll really turn into a sissy.

I look around the room. Can't believe we're married and will be sleeping together now onwards. And I've just known her for a week. I wonder how it feels sleeping with her. No, don't be dirty minded you readers~  What I meant was normal sleeping okay, no 18SX.

JB always said sleeping with his girlfriend is the best thing ever and whenever he said that, he looked like a 50 year old ert. What makes it so special sleeping with girls?? 

"My girlfriend always cuddle with me! That was the best feeling ever! Not to mention she always wore something y~ Staying overnight with her was the best!"

Eww JB, what a ert. But I'm really curious about it. Cuddle? y? 

Wait, what if she wears her sleeping gown?! 

I sit up straight right away.

Josephine in a night gown??? C-cuddling with me??

I pinked at the thought.

*klakk

I heard the bathroom door open and my body tensed. I quickly shut my eyes.

I'm afraid to turn and have a look at her!! What if she is really wearing the y night gown?!!! I'm still an 18 year old boy with raging hormones okay?!!!

"What are you doing shutting your eyes so tightly?? Your face looked so red. Are you getting fever right now???" I heard her right in front of me and I felt her hand touching my forehead.

"Hey, Mark! Open your eyes! Are you okay?!" She tapped my cheeks. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her.

Her hair is till wet and watter is dripping from it. I look at her clothes and I felt dissapointed that instant.

She was wearing a set of rilakkuma shirt and shorts. I don't know I should be dissapointed or happy now.

"Hello??? Are you lsitening to me??" She waved her hands in front of my face.

"Cartoon shirt again???" I blurted

"Huh? What???" She asked

"N-nothing" I answered. She'll beat the hell out of me if I told her I was imagining things.

"Are you alright? Do you need to see the doctor? But I doubt there will be one now. It's almost 3am" She asked in concern. Awwww, so sweet of her.

"No thanks. I'm perfectly fine." I grab her towel that is hanging around her neck. 

"Your hair is still dripping wet, do you wanna get sick?" I said and start drying her hair. 

"Hey I can do it myself!" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter