Is he flirting with...........!!!!!!!

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

"Mark!" I heard mom calling me so I quickly get out from my room heading to the living room.

"Yes?" I saw mom sitting with dad in the living room without sis.

"The Lee's called us just now. Josephine agreed to the marriage too! So you guys gotta go get you wedding suit and dress, and wedding pictures. I've called the shop, go fetch Josephine now . It's already 3pm, we'll have dinner with the Lee's around 8 later. "  Mom said excitedly while dad just kept quiet.

"Oh! And remember to get your rings too!!" She added

I sighed and just nodded. 5 hours to get a dress, wedding pictures and rings??

"I'll be going now" I said and left to my car.

Hope I won't regret this.

Josephine's POV

I was waiting for Mark in the living room after I took a bath. Mom said we'll have to get my wedding dress and our rings before the dinner with the Tuan's at 8 so I changed out from my pajama to this,

Simple, comfortable, and suit for dinner too.

"Ms Jo! Mr Tuan is here!" Pokki ajusshi called me. I stood up and walked towards his car lazily. This is going to be super awkward.

I saw him comin out from his car to open the door for me. Wow, he looked good wearing something so simple.

"Hey," he greeted while opening the door for me. I just nodded and went inside his car. 

He start driving leaving my mansion.

"You look pretty today" He suddenly said while driving. Uhh. how am I supposed to response? This is so awkward.

"Thanks?" I said

"Welcome" He chuckled. How can he be so calm like nothing happened?

"Erm , Jo? are you okay?" He asked

"Huh? yeah, I am." I answered. Isn't that question kinda weird?

"Do your cheek still hurts?" He glanced at me. Cheek? Oh yeah, I forgot I got slapped today.

"Oh, yeah, I'm okay now. Nothing big about that" I answered.

He suddenly stopped at the roadside and face me. I look at him weirdly, what is wrong with this guy? He is being weird.

"H-Hey, do you know we're getting m-marr-ied tomorrow?" He stuttered.

"Yeah, I know." I answered

"But why? why would you agree to do this? don't you hate me?" he asked

"Hate? No, why would I hate you? Why? Because I think it's the same reason why you're agreeing too, family." I answered without looking at him.

"Owh, okay then. Erm, do you plan getting divorced or what?" He added

"Huh?" I turned to look at him.

"Why would I?" I added

"Well, you know, this is an arranged marriage, I thought maybe you had someone you love, if you want a divorce, I'm okay with it. Just to let you know, I won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter