Angel and L?????

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

"Welcome to Krabi Island Mr and Mrs Tuan. This is your room's card." the driver said and handed a card to Mark while I just smiled politely to him.

"Is there any other plans for us today???" Mark asked him

"No Sir, I'm just here to drive you anywhere you want to go, so you may have to plan the rest of your trip on your own but you can always refer to me if there is anything you want to know about" He smiled. Yessssss, whole day free

"Thank you" We bowed and proceed to our room.

Guess what?? We received a call 5am in the morning and we were told that we'll be going to Krabi Island at 7 am. I haven't even explore Bangkok city yet!!!!! This is so frustrating!

We reached our room and Mark opened the door for me.

 

Hmmm... not bad.

I placed my luggage in the closet and went to lay on the bed. I'm not going to unpack in case we are required to leave next day, its tiring.

"Hey, you're not going to unpack??Lazy bummmmm~~~" Mark asked

"No, what if we are required to leave again tomorrow?? I'm not going to rush to pack my belongigns like a mad woman again." I said without looking at him

"Fine then. So you just gonna lay here for the rest of the day??" He sit beside me

" I don't know. Any other plans in your mind???" I sat up and look at him

"Since we're in an island now..wanna go and play at the beach?????" he asked...hmmm.. beach..when was the last time I went to a beach??? 4 years ago??? Maybe I should go and have some fun under the sun.

"Yeah! Sure! Now??" I said excitedly and Mark just nod his head while smiling. 

"Go change in the bathroom. I'll be changing here....unless you want us to change together??" Mark raised his eyebrows playfully and I just rolled my head.

"In your dreams" I said and proceed to change.

I wore something very simple since we are going to the beach. No bikinis for me. I hate it,

"Mark, are you done?? I'm going out from the bathroom now!" I asked

"Yeah! I'm done!!" He said so I went out from the bathroom.

"Woah, girl, are you wearing that out???" Mark asked and I just nod my head while applying sunscreen. "No! Its so short and revealing! Change to something else!!" He complained.

"Oh shut up dude, I'm not wearing bikini so be grateful" I said and went to him after applying sunscreen

"and dude, you're being y too, so its fair and square okay?? I thought a playboy like you love revealing girls" I said and look at him

"Well I do, but I prefer to keep it for my own, not for others to watch~" He winked and I slapped his arm hard

"Ouchhh! It hurts!" He whined

"Ohhhh shut up and lets go!!!!!" I said and drag him out from our room while both of us laughed for our stupid argument.

"THIS IS SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLLL!!!!!" I said and run forward leaving Mark behind

"Come here Mark you're so slow!!!!!!" I shouted and he started to run towards me. This is soooooooooooooooo refreshing!!!!!

"Hey stop running you look like a stupid kid who saw a beach for the first time!!" he panted beside me

"I'm not stupid!!!" I said and smacked his head. "Ohhhhhh ice cream!!!!! Let's go!!!!!!" I said and pulled him towards the ice cream stall. I choose mint chocolate and he choose cookies and cream after 20 minutes of arguing about who should pay. In the end, the handsome ajusshi decided to give us free ie cream!! Muahahahahahhaha. We sat down under a tree for shade and enjoy the view quietly. It wasn't awkward though.

Living with Mark this few days has changed my perception towards him.. I thoguht he was a flirty playboy who only knows how to waste their parent's money but it seems like I'm wrong about him. Well, he IS flirty. That is a universal fact that can not be changed. But he is a gentlemen since he had always been patient and always help me when I'm in trouble.

I don't need his help okay?? Hmmph.

I was busy observing around while eating my ice cream until I noticed a group of y girls in bikini.. korean girls I think, 4 of them, were looking at our direction, no, scratch that, Mark's direction,  while giggling happily. I turned to him and observed his side profile. Hmmm, not bad, no, very good looking indeed hahaha.

"You attract girls everywhere you go huh??" I started a conversation and he turned to me quickly. Maybe he was shocked at my sudden question.

"Sorry??? What was that again??" He asked

"I said, you attract girls everywhere you go, right???" I repeated my question, statement actually. He showed me his typical infamous smirk that I hate the most.

"Of course, I'm so good looking~" He answered proudly and I just ignored him looking back at the girls which are ogling at him. "But why will you suddenly say that??" He asked

I just ignored him while continue observing them. I saw one of them, which I think is the prettiest, suddenly walking towards our direction.

Wootssss, the drama is on.

She approached us, specifically, Mark, and bats her fake lashes. Ughhh, I hate girls with thick make up on.

"Ermm, hi. My name is Sojung, you can call me Angel." Angel?? Your face looked like a devil

" You're from korea right??" She smiled and introduced herself to Mark. Get that?? To Mark.  I don't think she even noticed that I'm here beside Mark. He glanced at me before answering her question. "Uhh, hi. Mark. Yeah from Korea," he flashed his killer smile. I bet he wanna flirt too. No offense, I'm not jealous okay?? I just feel like he should show some respect since I'm here as his wife.

"Oh, Mark.. Are you here alone??" She asked. Duhhhhh, can you not see me here???? I rolled my eyes secretly and looked into other direction where her friends were looking here while giggling.

"Oh, no, I'm here with my wi-"

"FRIEND!! He is here with me! Erm, we're friends!! RIght???" I quickly cut him off looking at him. 

"Err, yeah...I'm here with my friend, Josephine" He introduced me. Thanks dude.

She look at me uncomfortably before forcing a smile "Uh, hi, I'm Angel" she said and I just smiled back.

"So, do you mind if I hang out with you guys????? My friends have things to do so I'm left alone here and I don't want to spend the time alone or be with strangers" she pouted and squat down in front of Mark showing her cleavage on purpose.

Okay, I officially dislike this girl. Her friends left her??Well planned. What a liar. Are we not a stranger to her?? Mark looked at me unsure and I just shrugged.

"Uh,, sure..why not" he said and I groaned mentally. Good choice, Mark. I glared at him and he showed me his innocent face.

"Yeah!! Thanks Mark!!!" she squeled and hugged Mark. WOW. I just ignored them and look somewhere else.

"So, do you guys wanna walk around??" She asked us, more to Mark actually. He looked at me " Hey kiddie, wanna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter