Chance

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

“BECAUSE I LIKE HER!” Both of us shouted. Wait . WHAT?! You like my wife?? MY WIFE?!

“You what?!” I glared at L.Joe.

“I said I like Josephine” he answered coolly.

“Oh really? Well, I L.O.V.E Josephine” I replied emphasizing on the word love and he glared at me.

“OPPA!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT??!” Minju shouted

“I knew very well what I am saying” I answered confidently

“Let’s go,” L.Joe said and pulled Jo but I pulled her back. “No. She is going with me”

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!” Jo scolded, “I’m not going with anyone!” she added and pulled her arms away from both of us.

Josephine’s POV

“SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!” I scolded, “I’m not going with anyone!” I added and struggled to release my arms from both of them.

“What did you to my Mark oppa you !!!” Minju rush forward trying to slap me but fortunately, I held her hand. Trying to slap me again? No more.

“Yah! Let me go!” she said and tried to slap me with another hand but I twist her arm making her cry

“You’re dead, I’m in a serious bad mood right now” I said and glared at all of them. “Yah! Let Minju off!” her minions started to rush towards me but was blocked by Mark and L.Joe

“Touch her, and you’re dead” L.Joe warned and they stopped at their track.

“Is it fun messing with me?” I asked and kicked Minju’s leg making her kneel, “Why do you always pick a fight with me?” I asked again and twist her arm harder this time.

“Jo, stop it. You’re going to break her arm” Mark said and I looked at him,

“Do I look like I care?” I replied, “now answer me , is it fun messing with me?” I asked and step on her finger like what she did to me just now making her scream. I’ve had enough of her bull.

“Jo!” Mark shouted and pulled me away from Minju before I end up killing her.

“Let her go!” L.Joe punched Mark and pushed him away from me. “You bastard!” Mark charged towards L.Joe and gave him a punch too.

“STOP!!!!” I shouted but they ignored me. “I SAID STOP!!!” I shouted and finally they stopped and was held by their friends. “Stop fighting! What the hell is wrong with you guys?!” I scolded

“ALL THANKS TO YOU !” Minju shouted at me. “YOU SHUT UP PLASTIC FACE!” I turned and kicked her in her tummy. HARD.  “If you don’t mess with me all this won’t happen!”

“Minju-ah!!” her minions quickly run to her.

“Jo stop it!” Mark said and struggled to release himself from Jr. What? Is he afraid that I’ll hurt Minju?

“What? Afraid that I’ll hurt your baby princess?” I asked him,

“You know that’s not true, I don’t want you to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter