Drunk

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

The manager approached me once I reached the hotel

"Mr Tuan, I've contacted the security department and you may check the cctv recording now"  the manager told me

"Do you need to clean yourself first before we go? I can wait for you" he asked. Oh, I'm soaking wet right now. "Is it ok if I go there like this??" I asked

"Sure. Anything for you" he said and I just nod.  I hope I'm not wrong or else I don't know how to face Josephine anymore. We walked to the security department in silence because I'm not in the mood to talk at all. A male worker greet us once we reached the room.

"How can I help you Mr Tuan?" he asked "Do you have a cctv recording at the pool? Can you show me things happened about 1 hour ago???" I asked

"Pool? Yeah we do have a cctv there. Let me open it for you, please follow me" he said and led me to a smaller room inside. I stood there and watch the recording quietly. "Can you open the volume for me?? I want to listen to it" I asked and he just nod.

I clentched my fist after watching the whole recording. I quickly stormed out to my room looking for Josephine. "Jo!!!!" I went into our room searching everywhere for her but she is not there. She won't leave me here alone right? I quickly open the closet and sighed in relief cause her luggage is still there.

"She won't even answer my calls!!! !!" I cursed and plopped down on the bed. "Why am I so stupid??!! I just met that a day and I trusted her easily!!" I punched the bed angrily. "Gotta find Jo now" I quickly stood up and ran out searching for her. I ran around searching for her but couldn't find her.

"where is she?!!!!!!!" I shout and sat down under a tree. I've went everywhere but didn't see her at all. "wait, I haven't check the pub!" I quickly ran to the pub and fortunately, I found her drinking there with few guys.

"Back off, she is my wife" I said and glared at the boys making them leave. "Jo are you okay??!" I held her arms and she looked up

"Oh ! Its Markkieeee~~~" she said and pinched my cheeks.

Uh oh, she is not drunk right?

I look at her table and saw 6 empty beer bottles. . "Let's go back to our room, you're drunk" I said and pulled her but she resisted.

"No!! I want to drink!!!" she said and struggled. "No you've drink too much!! Look at you!! You are drunk now!!!" I said and carried her bridal style but she strangled me

"Let me down!! I want to drink!!!!!" I choked and quickly let her down. She walked back to her seat and continue drinking. This is so frustrating! The guys in the pub eyeing her isn't helping either!!!!!!

"Jo, let's go back to our room now ok??" I tried to persuade her.

"No Markkieeee, I want to drink beer... there is no beer in our room~~~" she said and ordered a new bottle of beer. "Markkie?? " I laughed at her nickname given to me.

"Aigoo our Jojo is drunk now~~~" I said and pinched her cheeks. "Kekekeke, I'm not!" she laughed and pushed my hands away. I laughed and accidentally saw few guys looking at her few metres aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter