I'm going crazy

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I stood there dumbfounded when I saw Josephine poured a cup of orange juice right on Minju's head.

She dared to go against the queenka?!

"YOU ! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!?" One of Minju's friend, Suzy, pushed Josephine away and all of them hurried to help the soaking Minju. 

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?" Minju roared pointing at Josephine. I quietly glance at Josephine, should I interfere??

She smirked and took a step forward. "Opps, sorry, my hand slipped~" She sang.

I don't think she needs any help from me.....? 

I kept quiet to avoid them noticing me while I continue watching the fight while hiding nearby inside the crowd.

The crowd don't even notice me, the handsome prince of the school. This fight is so interesting. 

Heyy, I'm not a coward okay? I'm was just wondering what Josephine will do. No offense but, she looks tough enough for the b-, I mean Minju. And unlike other girls, she stood up for herself! This is so fun to observe!

"You ugly ! How dare you steal my Mark away and do this to me?! Who do you think you are?!" Minju screamed while her friends supports her. Ughh, my ears hurt.

"Who am I? Josephine Lee. Steal? I didn't steal YOUR MARK. He is the one sticking to me. And I've already told you. My hand slipped~" Josephine smiled innocently. Wait, I stick to her???!!!! Well, it is true tho.. I sighed..She still look beautiful soaked in coffee.

"Shut your mouth!" Suzy raised her hand pulling Josephine's hair but she held it with her hand.  Minju rushed forward to slap her while she is busy dealing with Suzy. I quickly rush forward when I feel Minju fell right in front of me with Suzy in a blink. Did that girl just flip Suzy and tripped Minju???!!

"OUCHH!!" Suzy and Minju start crying. "Minju!! Suzy!!" The remaining three girls rushed towards their friends.

Everyone gasped at the situation while Josephine just shrugged while looking at me. 

"Hey! Since when you are here?" She greeted me and smiled brightly.

Did she just hey me after all these???

"Oppa!!!" Minju rushed forward and hugged me. "That who seduced you just hit us!!!" Look at what she did to me!" She showed me the red line that formed when Josephine held her hand and sob on my shirt. Now I smell like orange .

"Oppa! Help us!! See what she did to us!! She even poured a cup of orange on Minju out of sudden!!!!" Suzy cried. Huh? Out of sudden??

"Oppa! Why are you so quiet!! She just bullied me because I said you were mine! She was trying to break us apart oppa!" Minju sobbed while pointing at Josephine.

I look at Josephine and she just stood there folding her arms and roll her eyes. "Whatever faker. I'm done here" She said and leave.

"Stop there! We are not done with you yet!" Suzy screamed and stood up.

Josephine turned around and walked towards me and Minju after a few steps. 

"Oh, you don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter