Sleeping...?

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV 

This bear is so warm! I love it!

I snuggle closer to the huge bear which I named it Elton. But why is Elton so hard? Elton should be soft and fluffy!

Whatever, as long as it is warm and comfortable.

I continue to sleep until I heard some noise from games.Who the hell playing game while I'm sleeping??

I opened my eyes slowly to adjust to the light.

I look up and saw Mark looking at me grinning.

"Morning kiddie~" he sang 

"Night Mark. " I said and continue slepping and hugged Elton tighter. Weird, why is Elton shaking?

"Hey, I didn't know my chest was so comfortable~" I heard Mark giggled and I quickly open my eyes looking at the thing I'm hugging.

"What the hell Mark!!!!!!!" I said and immediately release him.

"What?" He asked innocently

"Why do you hug me?! Where is my Elton?!!" I sat up and look at him angrily." We agreed no right?!!" I said and hit his arm hardly.

"Ouchh!!! Hey! You're the one at fault here! I didn't hug you okay?! You hugged me! And I didn't do anything to you! You're the one who snuggled to me!!" He sat up and fight back.

I hugged him? Ermm, kinda true??..............

"But where is my Elton?! I was hugging him last night!" I huffed.

"Who the hell is Elton? You were with me last night! Are you dreaming?" He asked

"Elton! My huge teddy! I remember I was hugging him last night!" I asked back

"That freaking huge bear took half of my space! I removed it!" He spat

"You shouldn't remove him! I was hugging him so I thought you were him! Its your fault!" I scolded

"That bear took half of my space! How am I supposed to sleep with that! And that thing keep making me sneeze!"

"You should just face the other side!" I fight back

"Are you venting your anger on me now?" he said and start leaning towards me.

"I-Its your f-fault!!" I pushed him away and quickly lay down to continue sleep with my back facing him.

"Yeah, yeah, my fault" he said and I felt him hugging me from behind.

"Get off me!!" I said and try to remove his hands but he only hugeed me tighter.

"No." He said and snuggle into my neck making me ticklish,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter