Sad past

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I shrugged at her reply and lay myself down on the comfy grass with my arms supporting my head.

Search for own life huh?

"I guess I'll end up helping in the company anyways. So I'll enjoy now while I can. At least I'll have some memories to look back when I'm old" I blurted. She turned her head to look at me. I saw her furrowed her eyebrows.

"You said you are searching for your life right?" I asked and she nodded

"Well I'm just saying that I don't have to search for it. I'll end up in the company anyway. Guess I'll just have fun for now while I still can" I said.

"and I think you'll end up in it too~" I added. She laid herself down beside me but her body was facing me with her arm supporting her by the side.

"Why do you think so? I'm not interested with my dad's company. Plus my brother will be the one who will inherit the company after he is married. I'll have to find out what I want to be" She said looking at me.

"Yes you are right. Your company will be inherited by your brother. But if you end up marrying me, you'll have to manage my dad's company together with me~" I smirked.

"Hell no" She answered and plopped herself down on the grass looking up at the sky.

I laughed at her reply. "Hey! You will never know girl~" I said looking up at the sky too

"Maybe, but I'll try my best to avoid you" She said. Wow, Mark Tuan is rejected.

"Why? Do you hate me that much?" I chuckled.

"Because you're a flirty playboy, Mark Tuan." She answered. "I don't want to see my husband flirting with another girl okay, I'll beat him to death" She said

"Hahaha!! God you're so scary!!" I laughed. 

Silence engulf us for a while but it doesn't feel awkward.

This girl is so tough. She don't even blush or flustered when I flirted with her and flashed her my killer smile. So different from my hardcore fangirls. 

"Hey, don't you really have something you want to do?? I mean, something other than your dad's company" She cut me out of my thought.

"Others? Nope. I don't really think of it since I knew where will I end up anyways" I answered her honestly.

"Why? Don't you have something you really like? Or do you really liked the idea of inheriting your dad's company??" She asked again. Ughh, so many complicated questions.

"I don't really like nor dislike the idea. But I can't avoid it don't I? I'm the only on of the Tuan's. My father worked so much for the company and I don't want to just sell it away. I guess I do like dancing but I don't think I'll have the chance to be an idol" I answered "How about you? Do you have something you're intereste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter