I knew it!

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!!! Another update! By the way, please play this song while reading! Its a nice song which suits the atmosphere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91RDK3PQEps

Phantom- I already know

 

 

Mark's POV

I open my eyes when my phone keep ringing non stop. I quickly reach out my right arm to grab my phone since Josephine is sleeping on my left arm hugging me.

"Hello??" I answered the call without looking at the caller ID

"Hello? Mark? Its mom" 

"Oh, mom, anything??" I asked while yawning

"Where are you guys? You were supposed to have dinner with us at 8, its already 7.30 now and you didn't even give me a call" she nagged

"7.30?!!!!" I accidentally shouted making Josephine moved in her sleep. She is such a dead sleeper.

"Yeah, its 7.30 now, have you prepared? We are going with the Lee's now"

"Y-yeah! I'll be there with Jo okay??But we might be late! Bye mom! Love you!" I quickly hung up the call and look at Josephine.

"Yah, kiddie! Wake up!" I shook her but she just slightly stirred in her sleep.

"Jo wake up!!!!!!" I shook her harder but she is still asleep. 

"Wake up now or I'll help you bath!" I said but she is still sleeping. Such a heavy sleeper. 

"Fine, Don't blame me okay?" I said and slowly pull my left arm out. I walked to the bathroom and filled the bathtub with cold water.

I closed the tap after it is 80 percent filled. 

"Hehe, your so dead kiddie~" I sang and walk out slowly from the bathroom. I carried her up bridal style and bring her to the bathroom without waking her up. This girl is so light, do she even eat?

Yeah, I remembered she ate like a pig.

I stood right in front of the bathtub and held her above it. 

"WAKE UP!!!!!!" I shouted making her suddenly shot her eyes open and almost fall down.

"Mark!!! What are you doing?!!!!!!" She shouted

"Morning kiddie~~" I sang, "I tried to wake you up several times but you just won't wake. We have dinner with our parents in about 20 min from now so I decide to wake you up like this" I said and lower her down.

"MARK!!! NO!!!" she screamed and keep hitting my chest. I stop a little above the bathtub filled with cold water.

"Stop hitting me or else I'll drop you right now!!" I warned and she stopped struggling immediately. 

"Put me down I'm already awake!" She huffed

"Kiss me first, then I'll let you down safely" I demanded. Heyyyyy, use the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter