I admit it

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

I entered the house followed by Josephine. I closed the door and look at her.

"Want to explore the house first??" I asked

She just ignored me and start walking. This girl is really stubborn. I sighed and followed her. We walked to the living room.

Well, no comment. but this is perfect for two. I look around and she suddenly called me.

"Mark, do you wanna check other places?" She asked. I nodded and followed behind her. 

She look so cute in that mickey mouse hoodie and skirt.

"Wow, the kitchen is so nice!" She said breaking my attention on her. I looked at the kitchen.

Well, nothing special for me since I don't cook. "Wanna take a look at the bedrooms??" I asked and she nodded. We went upstair and saw there are three rooms there. We started from the first one.

I opened the door and we were greeted by a comfy bedroom. 

"Woah big teddy!!!!!!!!!" She ran past me and hugged the huge teddy there. Such a kid. I smiled and went into the room. It was nice and cozy. I love the design of the room. Simple and cozy.

She placed the bear on the bed "Hey let's take a look at the bathroom!" She dragged me to the bathroom.

The feel and color of the bathroom is the total opposite from the bedroom but it was nice too.

We wandered around the room and finally we sit on the bed side by side.

"What do you think about this room?" I asked her.

"It's really nice! Do you like it??" She asked and hugged the huge bear. I ruffled her hair and smiled. She is still a kid deep inside her.

"Yeah, I love it. The design really attracts me" I answered

"Then you take this room. I'll take another room since I wanted to have a cartoon theme for my room" She said and stood up. Huh? We're not sleeping together?

I quickly held her wrist. "We're not sleeping together??" I asked

she looked at me and furrowed her eyebrows "Of course not. Do you expect me to sleep with a guy whom I just met for a week???" She answered

"Yeah, since that guy is now your husband?" I answered.

"No dude. Never going to happen. I'll check the next room" She said and left. I sighed and stare on my feet. Why do I feel offended when she treat me like a total stranger? Although I am.

But we're married! And do I look like a bad boy?

Well, maybe.

But that is just my appearance! She should know that!

Somehow, I start to picture what will happen in the future.

Living like a total stranger minding own business.

Worst, divorce.

I grab my hair in frustration. I don't know why but I felt angry having the thought of divorce. I don't want to divorce with her! No and never will.

"WHY THE HELL ARE ALL THE ROOMS LOCKED?!" her voice roared cutting me out of my frustrations. I rushed out and saw her standing in front a door.

"What happened?!" I panicked

"All the rooms are locked! And we only have the key for the room we entered just now!" She said and grab her hair frustratingly.

"Wait a minute, I'll call my mom okay?" I said and she nodded. I immediately called my mom and put her on speaker so both of us can talk to her. 

"Mark! Are you in the house now???" Mom asked excitedly once she answered the call.

"Yeah, I'm here mom. I have a question, why are all the rooms locked? There is only one bedroom available mom" I said while Josephine just stood the listening to us.

"Owh, I forgot to tell you dear. We want you to bond, no, build a relationship with her so to spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter