Thinking hard

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark's POV

How dare he flirt with my Josephine right in front of me!!?! 

I glared at the male worker there. Wait, m-my Josephine? okay......I must be really tired right now

"I'm Vincent, by the way" The male worker a.k.a Vincent introduced himself cut me out of my thought.

"Owh , okay, Vincent" she answered while looking at the rings.

Heh, no way Josephine is going to be attracted by him. Such a lame flirt, I've tried it before on her.

I grinned and get near to Josephine touching her hands gently.

"Babe, which ring do you want??" I asked Josephine while looking at Vincent, his face changed.

I smirked while looking at him.

"Erm, are you okay Mark?" Josephine looked at me with a weird face. I turned my attention to her, oh, she must be feeling weird now with the sudden affection. I laughed mentally and continue my act. 

"Yeah, I'm okay babe." I grinned and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and continue looking for our ring.

"Hey , this ring looks good~" I said pointing at a pair of wedding ring grabbing Josephine's attention.

"Simple right?" I asked her and she nodded agreeing with me.

"Oh, that ring design is actually outdated Sir, and I don't think it suits Ms Josephine" Vincent commented. Josephine nodded and looked at him.

I looked at him and he smirked making my blood boil.

"And why is your shop selling outdated designs to their customers???" Josephine cut in when I was about to explode.

"H-huh? Erm, well, I mean there is newer design compared to this design, it is not really outdated." Vincent paled.

I smirked in victory. Looks like my babe is helping me huh??

"Owh, okay then" she said and ignored us and continue looking for our ring.

"Your fingers are pretty Ms Josephine, maybe I should recommend something suitable for your slender fingers" Vincent complimented, no, in my dictionary, flirted

"Thank you very much, sure" Josephine smiled at him. What???!!!!!  I pouted and ignored them looking at the rings while they are busy searching for a ring suitable for her.

"Hey, how about this??" I said and pulled Josephine to the center of the shop showing her the ring that grabbed my interest

"Oh, I like it too!" Josephine said. Vincent furrowed his eyebrows and look at the ring

"Oh Sir, this ri-"

"What? outdated design again?" I cut him and raised my eyebrows

"Why are your shop selling all outdated designs to your customers??" Josephine complained.

Vincent got nervous.

"N-No, I mean, Sir, this is the lates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter