FOODS

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Josephine's POV

"I'm sooo tired!!!!!!!" I shouted and plopped myself on the bed after 5 hours of flight.

"Shut up kiddie" Mark said and sat beside me on the bed.

"Hey!! Go and book a new room! I don't want to share a room with you again here!" I ordered

"No!! Mommy and daddy warned us to only use the room they booked! I don't wanna get scolded okay?" Mark said and lie down beside me.

"I hate you" I said

"I love you too~" he sang

"Shut up, I'm going to bath, what time are we going out for dinner later??" I asked

"Now is already 4pm, maybe around 6pm???" He asked

"Yeah, sure" I said and leave to take my bath.

Mark's POV

I'm so tired after 5 hours of flight. Our parents suddenly announced our honeymoon plan yesterday during the chaotic dinner. The destination is Thailand. Well, I don't really know much about Thailand so I kinda agree with their choice of location.

I stood up and start to tour around the hotel room. Our parents booked a corner suit for us, the design is kinda nice for me.

I stood at the window to look at the view of the hotel,

Wow, nice.

I lie back on the bed and slowly drift to dreamland while waiting for Josephine.

"Mark!wake up!" I heard someone called me

I opened my eyes and look at Josephine "What?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Its already 6! Let's go!!" She said pulling my arms. I quickly pulled her back and she fell on top of me so I quickly took the chance and hug her tightly.

"Hmmmffmff!!" I pressed her face against my chest so she cannot speak

"Ouch!!!!!!!" She pinched my arm and I quickly release her.

"Stop it jerk!" She smacked my head. I just laughed and stood up.

"5 min, gotta wash my face" I said and quickly peck her before running into bathroom

"MARK TUAN YI EN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Josephine's POV

That jerk!!!!! Kissing me whenever he want!!!! 

I mentally stabbing him while we were walking around the streets selling lots of foods and I was walking a few steps behind him.

"Hey! Hurry up or you'll get lost!" he stopped and I bumped my face on his back

"Ouch! Why do you stop?!!!" I scolded while rubbing my face

"why are you so stupid?" he asked

"What?!" I said and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter