Time to release the string

Leave me alone, Mark Tuan!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark’s POV

Lunch time ended with me sulking because Jo(Josephine, I’ll be using Jo from now on) left me just like that.

“Hyung, why are you pouting all the time??” Bambam asked and linked his arm with mine. “Nothing..” I sighed.  It’s so hard to approach Jo after the honeymoon. I thought we were in good terms after that Angel-incident??

“Mark hyung!” Yugyeom cut me out from my thought. “What?” I asked “JB hyung is talking to you!” he nagged. I turn my head to JB “Yes??”

“Where have you been for a week?” JB asked. Oh, I never tell them anything about my marriage yet. .

“O-Oh! I went for a vacation with my family in Thailand! Bonding time~” I replied

“Jinjja? But hyung, you know the new girl in our class, Josephine Lee, were also absent for a week like you” JB said and eyed me suspiciously.

“Josephine?? Hyung, isn’t that the girl you introduced to me just now??” Jr said making me facepalm, now what am I supposed to say?

“Oh, yeah, our family went for a vacation together last week. Our parents know each other for a long time already, and I was introduced to her about 3 weeks ago since she just cam back from Canada and I am supposed to be taking care of her??” I answered. “No wonder hyung was sticking to her lately, but she is really pretty! Can you introduce her to us hyung??” Youngjae pleads

Hell no dude. She is my wife. “Urm, yeah, I’ll find a day” I smiled.

“Let’s go or we’ll be late for the next class” JB said and all of us walk to our respective classes. JB , Jr and me were in a class, Youngjae were alone while Yugyeom and Bambam were together in a class.

We entered our class and the girls start squealing. Typical fangirls. My eyes searched for Jo and she is not inside the class yet. I sighed again and sit on my place. Oh, I forgot to tell, I sat with Jr while JB sat with another guy named Minwoo.

I was busy chatting with my friends until Mrs Kwon, our history lecturer, came in. ‘Why is Jo not in yet?’ I thought and spun around to take a look at her seat.

“Sorry Mrs Kwon! We’re late!” I heard Jo’s voice and I quickly turn my head back to have a look. Why is she with L.Joe? some of our classmates starts to whisper to each other “It’s ok dear, the lesson has not started yet, but try not to be late next time okay?” Mrs Kwon said and both of them bowed and give each other a playful look. Wow, what is happening between them?

I was hoping for her to look at me but she just passed by me without even taking a glance at me. I’m getting pissed off now,

“Hyung, did you told Josephine that Teen Top is our rival?” Jr suddenly asked “N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter