Snowblind

The Everyday ghost stories

This chapter a little bit content with drug name and murder so read at your own risk ! 

 

~~~~~~

 

Earlier this day, Yoona has gone on searching on the web about the guy named Leo who Leyla the ghost girl Yoona have encountered at her house talked about. She already made a decision of helping the ghost, to help her searching or maybe defining what Leo really felt about Leyla. His used to be girlfriend when she still alive. Yoona didn't know how to put the status between Leo and Leyla, whether it's ex or engaged. Because well,death which separated them not decision of the two. This is why death sometimes ambiguous to the matter of love.

 

Love, Yoona thought, have make people crazy for over the centuries. Because Love Romeo and Juliet willing to sacrifice their lives, because love even a great man with nobility willing to take off all he had gain , for the sake of having the love of himself. Despite all that, love can also be powerful . Yoona used to heard about people have been lifted from their miseries because of love.

 

Love have so many different sides indeed, not just two or between good or bad. But Love nevertheless have so many aspects that influence to the beholder of it. That's why often we watched people mad about love or having difficulty to understand it. Love is what distinguish human with other creatures that ever existed. 

 

There so many kinds of love, Love to other people or spouse, love to the family, love to the country, or an obsessive love that can consuming your sanity ( for example, the love Victoria got for Yuri ). Yes, Yoona admit Victoria have that kind of love towards Yuri, but something like that never the kind of love that make people happy. And as for Yoona , she doesn't really know what love is yet. All she knows is just the symptoms, heart beating vastly when someone we love around, blushing, the incessant thoughts of them, never felt whole because our other half were in them. Happy by having to see them , sad by the absence. And Yoona won't lie that she felt all those symptoms towards Yuri. Maybe she's in love with her or maybe she badly really care about her, the former or latter for a love beginner like Yoona are all the same. If it's really love, it must be an unrequited love, Yoona maybe really hope to be with Yuri forever but if it's cost Yuri's happiness then by being just ever love the tanned girl was enough. It's all for good.

 

Yoona stare at the art gallery in front of her, she got the information from the web that Leo will have an exhibition here. The building quite artistic, figured when bunch of artistic expert were gather in there. Suddenly Yoona turned into a deep of her mind, she confused if she got to meet Leo then what should she does ?. She can't just march to him and say. 'Hi i'm Yoona ! Your ghost girlfriend was asking me to ask you whether you really love her or not !'. That would be queer, and Yoona will got kick out by this place.

 

"Whatever..". She mumbled." Better check on him first, and the rest...i have to figure it out.".As she about to step forward, the sound of bushes moving behind attracted her. She turned around immediately while frowning only to greet with nothing. "Suspicious..". She shrugged then turn around again and abruptly turn around again to caught red-handed Yuri, having a surprise on her face. " Yuri ?".She frowned to the familiar tanned girl who's occupying her mind lately.

 

"Hi..". Yuri waved her hands awkwardly, she never expect Yoona can caught her she's been stalked her ever seen Yoona step out from the school. " I was just, just..walking around hehe..".She grinned swaying her arms back and forth trying to cover her real purpose in here.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes, she can see the lies."You're following me right ?".

Yuri opened , nothing come out for seconds, well maybe she have to be honest. "Yes...". She nodded. " I really want to know the reason of why you pushing me away again Yoona ?. I can't stop thinking about that. I'm sorry , if i'm too pushy or bugging you all the time. I will stop , i promise..".Don't make a promise you will never fulfill Yuri.",But at least , tell me the reason.."

 

It's because i love you, but i'm just too coward to even say it, Yoona thought."I told you, it's something about me.".Yoona said slowly."There's no reason for it, i just want to be alone. That's what i'm from the start. You better go..".She about to left away when, cheesy as it may sounded, Yuri grab her arm.

 

The warm still there, something Yoona always missed about the other girl. She looked at the hand holding her arm, she couldn't really look the owner to the face. It's just so painful to act harsh to someone you should be love. "Okay..". Yuri gave up taking her hand away for the same time." I understand , but please...just now. Let me accompany you to whatever you'll do today.".She pleaded.

Yoona finally looked up , Yuri's beautiful face were so much hope to be with her. Victoria wouldn't fancy this, but she loves Yuri not Victoria. She couldn't make Yuri disappointed , at least for now. "Okay..". She nodded earning a smile from the other girl." But just for today..".The smile a little bit drop but still there.

 

"Alright, Thanks Yoona.". Yuri tried to ease the tension." So , What are you really doing here ? ".Yuri took a glance at the place that screamed nothing but art." You like art ?"

 

Actually Yoona never understand about that."No..I'm here for a ghost..".Yuri got curious. Yoona then tell Yuri about everything from the start. "So i'm here to find that guy named Leo but i'm confused of how to approach him..". She explained, she have to hold her scream when she saw Yuri nod cutely after hearing the story.

 

" Okay, so it's about an unfulfill promise for a dying girlfriend ?".Yuri cocked her brows.

"Something like that.."

"Well, let's just meet him and see what will happen..". Yuri grabbed Yoona's hand pulling her to the exhibition but the latter protested." Just for today..".She grinned , Yoona rolled her eyes but gave in to let Yuri take her by the hands. Oh how she really wish Yuri hold her hands for everyday, if she never made a promise with a named  Victoria.

 

They got to the galley in quick, everything looked artistic even the junk of irons can be a beautiful statue . People with their quirky mind is something hard to understand but good in the eyes. They arrived at the paint section, Yuri and Yoona have to hold themselves from squealing because how beautiful all the paints were. Yoona got attract by one particular paint, it was of a girl wearing red dress holding a red rose on her chest, but her eyes were closed.

 

"Wow..So beautiful and mysterious..".Yuri commented , she also got pull by the paint.

Yoona agreed." Yes,as weird as it sound but, i sorta familiar with this paint..".She mumbled curiously.

"Really ?". Then Yoona got the familiar pain on her head , everytime vision will suddenly come. It was Leyla , the ghost wearing the same red dress dancing at a wide field of grass . Then a curly haired man come telling her to hold a rose and then he painted her. Yoona groaned in pain which make Yuri got worry. " Yoona ?".She patted Yoona's shoulder to wake her. And finally after couple of tries the doe-eyed girl back to her sense. "You're okay ? What happened ?". Yuri asked with concern.

Yoona sighed, the visions were really clear." I'm okay. It's nothing..".Yuri knew better than that, but she wouldn't push the girl to tell the truth. She understands Yoona need space.

 

Suddenly they heard someone cough behind them, then turned around only to be stunned by a gorgeous man looking at them with smile on his pinkish lip. "Enjoying my work girls ?". The man greeted them , from all the things thr ghost have said to Yoona and the visions she got earlier This man clearly described Leo. " I'm Leo, i'm the artist of this paint..".He told smiling. If they're not in love with each other they will definitely crushing on this man.

 

"Oh hi, My name is Im Yoona and this is my friend Kwon Yuri..". Yoona introduced bowing imitated by Yuri.

" Hi..".Yuri greeted smiling.

"Nice to meet you,Yoona, Yuri..May i know why you two in here ?"

 

"Ehhh..". Yoona have difficulty to find an excuse so she glance at Yuri to ask for help.

" We are going to graduate from highschool this year. And we kind of interest to continue our college in art , so we currently here to broaden or knowledge about it..".Yuri explained receiving a thank from Yoona internally.

 

"Oh so you two are a future art student, nice..". Leo commented."Enjoy your time here."

"Thanks.". Yoona said." Ehh..Is this your work ? So beautiful..".She pointed to the paint earlier.

"Yeah , Thanks..". Leo stepped forward touching his work briefly." I called this red rose. "

"Is there something behind it ? A philosophy ? Maybe..this is a portrait of someone dear to you ?"

 

Leo rather stunned by Yoona's sudden question."No..".The answer comes out rather hesitated."I just randomly paint it. You know how artist , we are rather spontaneous with our work."

 

Yoona nodded ."I see ..You seemed have a broad knowledge about art. If you didn't mind , would you teach us about it ?".She bit her lip , waiting for the respond. Please say yes ,please say yes. She thought.

 

Leo tap his sharp chin considering the offer."Sure ! Why not ? ".Yoona and Yuri look up in surprise." I'd love to teach the two beautiful girls like you. But don't get your hope too high, if my knowledge is not really what you expected."

 

"Don't worry. We're glad that you even willing to teach us..". Yoona bowed following by Yuri." Thank you.."

Leo chuckled."Come to my studio..".He took a card from his pocket."After this exhibition, maybe about 5 pm.."

~~~

"You don't have to keep following me Yuri..". Yoona said rather annoy by the presence of girl behind her. She couldn't hide the feeling that she's glad Yuri here. Only she's afraid if Victoria see them together , she will do what she has threatened to Yoona.

 

" That guy is a stranger Yoona. I'm afraid , how if the guy doing harm to you ?".Yuri warned , feeling worry while trying to keep her pace with Yoona.

 

"He's nice..I can see it."

"Oh really ? Is it because he's good looking ? ". Yuri squinted her eyes." Do you have a crush at him ?".The question was comd rather with jealousy tone.

 

Yoona stopped then turn around harshly. "What do you mean ?! I don't have a crush at him , nor  ..anyone else !". The latter were a lie though.

" Then why you really sure he's a nice guy ? Look can be deceiving Yoona.."

"I don't need your lecture. Look , if you really want to come. Better be quiet or go ! I can take care of my own self !". With that , Yoona ran away quickly leaving Yuri behind.

 

" Yoona !".Yuri groaned , Why doesn't Yoona realize that she's jealous ?."Arghh..".She then ran too following the doe-eyed girl behind.

 

"Hey...I thought you two not going to come.". Leo greeted the two young girls who's standing on the door way.

" Sorry we're late..".Yoona blushed." I caught in the traffic..". 'I'..Yuri thought. Yoona didn't even bother to mention her presence.

"No problem, Welcome to my studio, Yoona, Yuri...". Leo step aside to let the two girls enter the place. Well the studio are very artistic, paint brushes scattered here and there , canvas and the colorful oil paints staining in uncomfortable position. " Sorry ,my studio rather...unorganized."

 

'It was a mess'. Yuri thought.

"Art..". Leo began ." Have so many branches..Do you already decide , What do you want to do ?".He looked at the girls one by one.

"I'm interested in painting i guess..". Yoona answered.

" Nice ..How about you Yuri ?"

Yuri paused."Ehh..Just looking around first . I'm still confuse..".She grinned . To be honest , she's not fond of artsy stuff. She just want tl be a doctor. In the other side , Yoona have to refrain her self from giggling because Yuri looked so cute that time.

 

"No problem. While i'm teaching Yoona to paint , you can look around my humble studio..". Leo told , signaling Yoona to sit on a tiny round wooden chair behind a canvas .

As instructed , Yuri started to walk around the studio. This man , sure have so much artsy side. His works were all good ,but mostly it consists of the portraits of a girl. Something caught her attention , a paint , but she couldn't see what is that since it's covered by a thin white fabric. Curious , she approached the paint trying to get rid of the cover.
 
" NO !!!".Yuri and Yoona startled hearing the sudden loud voice of Leo. The usual gentle and lovely voice has turn into a monstrous and harsh one. Leo walked approaching Yuri in fast , which make the tanned girl gulp by nervousness and fear. His look were really intimidating. "Please, Don't open it. You can look at other things, but not this one..". He warned.
 
After awhile Yuri nodded." O-okay, I'm sorry..".Leo then walk back to Yoona. The two girls stare at each other for a sec, Leo's personality were surprisingly different earlier. Whatever painting he's hiding there ,it must be so sensitive for him.
 
Yuri sighed for the nth in the studio that day ,she's bored , have nothing to do. Plus she witnessed the scene that make her blood boiled in anger. Leo stood behind Yoona holding her hand, guiding her to brush the canvas. Sure it was the part of teaching , but not like that please. Yuri can't help her self from feeling jealous. She scanned her eyes lazily back around the studio. She have seen that before ,nothing interest her now. "Hm ?". Suddenly , something caught her attention . It was on the drawer beside the chair she was sitting. A little plastic of white powder. Curious , she took it and examined it carefully and silently. She's sure it's not a thing used for painting. She decided to put it on her pocket , because her hunch said there's something fishy with this white powder.
 
" Hey Yuri..".Leo called her responded by a cocked brows."Since you don't have something to do. How if you're being Yoona's model.".He suggested getting a surprise expression by the two girls.
 
Yoona about to protest."Leo, i think that's ,-".But Yuri suddenly said.
"O OKAY ! , i'll do it..". Yuri got up from the chair turning to the other chair in front of Yoona. Discreetly she smiled , now she got a chance to have a contact with the doe-eyed girl.
 
" Perfect !".Leo said turning to Yoona."Now , remember Yoona. Just glide your pencil slowly. No need to be so specific. You still learn now, don't rush your self.".Yoona nodded as instructed then slowly but surely moving the pencil onto the canvas. Leo decided to leave the two girls alone as he have a natural call to the bathroom.
 
Now the studio feel so quiet , the only sound came from the brush of Yoona's pencil."Ehem..".Yuri cleared awkwardly to break the silent."How long do i have to stay like this ?".
 
Yoona glance at the tanned girl a bit then set her eyes back to her task."Until i done your draw i think. If you don't want to be the model , i can just replace you with...the bowl of fruits.".She teased trying her best not to laugh when she saw Yuri's priceless expression.
 
Yuri frowned, she doesn't want to give the chance of seeing Yoona this long for the bowl of fruits."Well , i can wait for another minutes, hours, even if i have to wait you forever...i'll do it."
 
Yoona froze after hearing those last words from Yuri. Deep inside , she feels so happy to hear it , coming from the one she feels have a deep connection with. But at the other side , she still feel afraid and confuse . She really afraid to have make Yuri hurt , hurt even more then confuse whether she have to follow her heart or her logic intuition. To obey Victoria's order though she got her heart broken.
 
"Don't make a promise you would potentially break..". Yoona said in cold.
" I never break my promise..".Yuri challenged."Maybe you will ..but i would never.".Like being choke with reality, Yoona's throat felt dry and hurt. To hear that from Yuri. Eventhough Yuri is right that Yoona the kind of person who always break her promise.
 
~~~
 
Walking alone at the empty aisle after insisting sending Yoona to her home, Yuri decided to visit her good friend , Amber who's her parents own a chinese restaurant near here. Amber is also the kind of person who know about everything and anything. If Yuri wanted to find an information, Amber is the one who suit for this task.
 
Yuri knocked the back door of the chinese restaurant three times, she just text Amber earlier. So it wouldn't be long for Amber to open it. Yuri cringed in disgusted as she saw the trash bin beside the door. So much left over chinese food being eat by the big sewer rat.
 
Finally the door opened revealing a girl with a tomboy appearance. "Hey Yuri..How are you ?". She greeted Yuri warmly giving her a side hug.
 
" Fine thanks , How about you ?".
"So-so..You know how my life.". Amber chuckled." By the way , What's up ?"
Yuri awkwardly scratch her head. "Actually i came here to ask you about something."
"Really ? Wait ..". Amber closed the back door first then told Yuri to sit on the pavement beside the trash bin." What do you want to ask me ? I hope it's not something illegal ?"
 
"Well i don't know if it's something illegal or not..Wait.". Amber frowned as Yuri took something from her pocket." Tell me what kind of thing is it ? This is not sugar right ?".Yuri gave the plastic white powder she took from Leo's studio.
 
Amber frowned taking it to her hands."It does look like sugar..".She scanned the item more thoroughly . She then put her finger inside to taste the white powder with her tongue. "Dude ! ". Yuri flinched when Amber suddenly shout. " Where did you get this thing ?! This is really illegal you know !"
 
"Wh-what do you mean ? Wh-what is that ?"
Amber leaned closer whispering on Yuri's ears."This is called snow blind man..Do you know the term snowblind ?".Of course Yuri shook her head."It's the term for Benzoylmethylecgonine or in another word...."
 
 
Yuri's eyes widen." ?!"
"Yes .., Where did you got this thing ? ..Are you a junkie now ?"
"Of course not ! It's not mine anyway..". Yuri took the white powder then throw it to the sewer." I have to do something..".She murmured . Leo , he's not what she think he was. He could be dangerous , she have to warn Yoona about this."Thanks Ambro , See you next time !"
 
~~~
 
"He taught me to paint and passionately talk about art. He's a nice guy..". Yoona mentioned every details she have done in Leo's studio today. Leyla was right in front of her , hearing her story with smile." No wonder you really love him."
 
Leyla chuckled."Well , That's Leo. He's a nice person yes.".She rather hesitated ask the next question."So, Do you have ask him ? About his promise to me.."
 
Yoona paused."Not yet .., You know we just met. I can't just straightly ask him if he loves you or not . He would be freak out, after all..you're dead. I can't say that i speak to his ghost girlfriend.."
 
Leyla's expression change drastically into cold."No Yoona , You didn't understand. You have to ask him immediately ! Before it's too late for me !"
 
"But Leyla , I just know him. At least , give me time."
Leyla throw her face away ."It's useless ! Useless ! You human are useless ! Too much s and small talk !" The electricity suddenly on and off by its own after her burst.
 
"Wh-what did you saying ?". Yoona's fear creeping to her nape. This ghost anger gave her chill all over." Leyla, I'm willing to help you. But it doesn't mean you can control me !"
 
"It's no use..". Leyla murmured." There's not much time left. I have to do it with my own.".In fast , she extended her hands towards Yoona.
"Leyla , What are you ..ack.". Yoona couldn't finish her words because her neck suddenly hurt ,like being choke though nothing really touch her skin. " Leyla !".She gasped , she thought she's going to die any minute by the lack of air and finally she lose her consciousness.
 
~~~
 
"I really miss you ..". Leo rubbed the paint in front of him, it was the portrait of his deceased girlfriend laying on a hospital bed , closing her eyes. But the paint wasn't finish yet. Only a half of her body were done. He snapped from his reverie when he heard a knock on the door. He didn't expect a guest tonight , who could that be ?. He took the white thin fabric first to cover the paint before heading for the door.
 
" Yoona ?".Leo looked so surprised seeing her new art student standing on his doorway this late. "Hey , What are you doing here ? Do you left something ?". Yoona didn't respond it . After awhile Leo look even more surprised when Yoona straightly come to his studio without his invitation then close the door. " Hey..Wh-what's up ?".He stuttered because the nervousness. Yoona wasn't straight forward like this previously.
 
Yoona lifted her head to look at Leo straight in his eyes. There was something bothering Leo when he looked at those two. It really reminded him about his girlfriend's eyes. "Do you still remember it ?". She suddenly asked.
 
" Re-Remember what ?".Leo clearly don't know what Yoona talking about.
"Your promise to me. You still remember it right honey ?". Yoona run her palms softly on his cheeks.
 
" What promise ? Yo-Yoona ..".He snapped Yoona's hand away.
 
"Do you love me ? You love me right honey ? "
"Yoona ! What are you talking about ?! Yo-you have to go now !"
"I'm not Yoona.."
 
As the words said , suddenly Yoona's figure were changed to be Leyla's in his eyes. "Le-Leyla !!". He was baffled , he was shocked to see his decease girlfriend in front of him.
 
" Yes..This is me Leo. You still remember me right ?"
"Yes..O -of course..". Tears come streaming on his cheeks." Of course ! I really miss you !".When he's going to approach her , he suddenly stop at the middle. Realizing about something."No ..No You're not Leyla ! She ..She died at the hospital ! You're not my Leyla !"
 
"I am your Leyla ! Look at me ! I am your girl Leo.."
"No..No . I'm just seeing things !". Leo knocked his head vehemently." This is just my imagination ! Go away ! Go away !"
 
"Don't hurt yourself Leo ! ". Leo stopped from his action. " This is meee..".He turned his gaze back to the apparition.
 
"Leyla..It's really you.". He stepped forward then wrap his arms on her body." I really miss you Leyla..".He cried as he rubbed her hair softly.
"I miss you too Leo..". She also cried , sniffing his scent lovingly.
Suddenly Leo's hand stop moving." But you're dead..".His hand then moving to his jacket pocket , taking off a knife."And you have to stay dead..".He raise the knife highly going to stab it to the ghost. But suddenly a sudden force coming hard pushing Leo's body away until his back knocking the wall. "Argh !". He groaned in pain losing the grip of the knife too.
 
" So it's you !".Leyla burst into anger."It's you ! It's you who killed me !".She stretch her hands directing it on his neck.
"Ack No ! Wh-what are you ta -talking about ? I didn't ...ki-kill you.".It's start to feel hard for him to breath.
" You killed me ! Let me remind you of it..".Leo suddenly felt her cold hands on his head. The ache suddenly coming onto it , he even scream because it felt painful. Then bit by bit , his vision changed.
 
~~
"Sorry sir..we done our best.". The doctor put an empathic hand on Leo's shoulder.
" It's okay doctor".Leo sighed."I understand, Bu-but ..How long she'll stay alive. ?"
"Not much time sir. Maybe a month ..maybe longer. But again , I'm just a doctor not a god. I can't predict it.."
"I understand ..Thank you doctor.". Leo dismissed from the doctor office then walk limply to his girlfriend ward hanging low his head. He couldn't accept it , he couldn't accept it if his girlfriend going to die leaving him. Tears rolling , staining the canvas of the half made painting of Leyla. He then stare at her sleeping figure longingly. " Your beautiful face still the same, but different..".He said softly."I know you're suffering i can feel it honey. You're suffering..".He stood dropping the paint stuff to the floor. "I want to help you..". He touched Leyla's cheeks softly." I want to help you , out from your miseries..".He then kiss her hand."I'm sorry if i never said this but , I love you Leyla. I love you so much.".His soft gaze suddenly changed , Leo grabbed the pillow under her head abruptly."I'm sorry Leyla..I couldn't let god predict your death.".Leyla's eyes were slowly opening but it was too late before it covered by the pillow.
 
"Arghhh..". Leyla struggled , Leyla squirming from the death grip of the pillow that her boyfriend put on her face." Argmmm..".Her breath slowly fade away, no air could come to her lungs. She punched Leo incessantly but it's useless. The man are too strong for her.
 
"I'm sorry Leyla..". Leo cried." This is the best , I don't want to see you suffer..".Slowly the hands lose it grip, the feet stop moving , the breath has taken away, the soul left her body.
 
~~
 
"What ?! Yoona isn't home sir ?!". Yuri said in shock through the phone of Mr.Im's line.
" No, I thought she's with you ! Yuri you better find her now, or i wouldn't forgive you if something bad happened to my daughter !"
Yuri ran her finger to her hair frustratedly."No..Don't worry sir . I ..I think i know where she is right now. I will find her ".She hang up then immediately turn on the engine of her bike.
 
~~
" Now you remember..".Leyla put her hands off of his head."You remember , that you're the one who killed me !"
 
"N-No ..No ! Leyla..". He still sat limply on the floor." I'm sorry. I'm sorry Leyla ! I did it because i don't want to see you suffer..i did it , because i love you !"
 
Leyla stood in silent for a second. Her gaze softened."You love me ?".Finally it really come from his mouth."You don't know how long i waited for it to come from your mouth Leo..".Her eyes turned cold once more."But it's too late now . I'm dead..AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU !".She extended her hands , make Leo's body slowly levitating on the air.
 
"No Leyla ! Please stop it. I really love you ! I always love you ! Arghh..". He groaned in pain while clenching his neck , he felt burned and choked.
 
" You're not. If you love me , you wouldn't kill me..".She move her fingers indirectly tightening the grip on Leo's neck who starting to cough chronically. The knife caught her eyes, she directed her hand across it then magically it flea to her grip. "You want to kill me again with it right ? I wouldn't die twice by the same person. This time , i'm the one who's going to let you suffer. ". She then aimed the knife to his chest." I love you...Goodbye !"
 
"Arghhhhhhh "
 
Suddenly someone break onto the studio's door stopping the scene."Yoona !!".It was Yuri , come right on the time before Yoona who got possessed by Leyla's apparition stabbing the man on his chest. Yuri immediately held Yoona's body tightly."Yoona ! Yoona ! Wake up ! This is not you ! You can fight her Yoona ! Fight her !".She tapped Yoona's cheeks trying to get her back to her self.
 
Yoona's body dropped to the floor losing the grip of the knife."Haaaaaa....".She gasped deeply then finally the color goes back to her face , her eyes turned like usual, Yoona just come back from her nightmare."Yuri ?".Still panting she then hug Yuri tightly."I'm afraid Yuri.."
 
"Thanks god ,You're back. It's ok Yoona..". Yuri soothed her softly." It's over baby , It's over.".She then turned her attention to the man , who's now crying in regret.
 
"Leyla ..I:m sorry."
 
"Here..". Yuri handed the cup of hot chocolate towards Yoona, who gladly accept by the latter. She fixed the blanket wrapped in Yoona's body first before taking the seat beside her at the back of an ambulance. The police as its siren goes has taken Leo with them. " Do you know , that Leo guy , the police have been spying on him , he was suspected of illegally drug using and murder of his girlfriend. She was sick but the autopsy show that , she died because suffocating not by her illness.."
 
Yoona nodded. "I see. I have the vision when he was murdering her . It was horrible..". She then take a sip of the chocolate . Trying to get rid of the memories.
 
" Just forget it..It's over now.".Yuri wrapped her arms on Yoona's shoulder , calming her.
"But it's a pity you know. Leyla just want to hear her boyfriend say love to her. But he said it when he's going to kill her. She died on the hands of his boyfriend. Love is so dangerous.."
 
"Yes , Sometime love can be dangerous. But it's all depend on us Yoona. Love can be the source of happiness too , love works in the most weirdest way. A weak man can be strong , a king can be a slave when they're in love. That's not the flaw of love ,but that's the magic of it. Trust me..when you're in one, you will understand it..". Yuri bit her lower lip.
 
The doe-eyed girl put the cup aside then stare at Yuri's eyes directly." Really ? But , how if i say i'm in love now ?"
The tanned girl turned abruptly."What ?! ".She flinched when she felt Yoona's hands on hers.
 
" I don't want to end up like Leo and Leyla, who saying love and honest with their feeling when it's too late. I know , i've hurt you Yuri and i know i will hurt you too by saying this. But trust me , i hurt my self too when i saw you with other person , when i saw you sad because my act towards you. You have to know, i'm a liar Yuri , i always break a promise. But this time , i will tell you honestly and i promise you the truth of what i'm going to say to you..".She paused as Yuri still turn quiet ."I love you , i really do. I love you so much even before i knew what love really is..I love you"
 
Yuri froze on her place , she doesn't know how to react. Yoona's words has taken down her vocabularies."I love you too Yoona !".With tears start to roll she hug Yoona immediately and tightly like doesn't want tl let her go again . Even if Yoona lie to her again , or break her promise again. Yuri will wait , even forever for Yoona to reveal the truth.
 
~~
 
"I love you Leyla ..". Leo's eyes were empty when he gaze to the bottom of the prison building. He stretch his arms staring to the sky, his feet slowly move forward from the edge of the building. He lose his balance ...then the gravity drop his body down ...colliding him with the earth.
 
 
 
 
Leyla stare at the lifeless body of her boyfriend from the top of that building , she can see blood start trickling from his head. " Now we can be together..".She turned around slowly , Wicked smirk formed on her pale face. She keep walking and walking before slowly.. her apparition faded towards the grey sky.
 
To be continued
 
 
So just to make thing straight, in this story i didn't emphasize fully at shipping okay. So if someone comment , lack of this ship moment or that ship. I will ignore it , because i pressed this story more to the ghost aspects not the ship. I know you will hate me by saying this but , this is a ghost psychological school horror girl whatever you want to call this story with. Once again. , This story not emphasizing with THE SHIPPING thing. Adieu~~