Unknown

The Everyday ghost stories

She's running away , wildly, desperately , quickly. Worse is she doesn't know what kind of thing she's running away from. But she feels sure it was something horrible , frightening , wicked. The unknown , been long time to be the source of fear from people, just because it's unknown. And it's no difference with her.

 

Wheat poking and scratching to her skin as she still running away from the unknown. She couldn't see anything beside the plants nor she could see anyone in this field beside her . She wouldn't know if someone suddenly coming . Perhaps to attack her, perhaps to run away with her.

 

Crashh..crashhh..crashhh

She turned her head behind , while her feet still automatically running. There it is , that's the sound of that thing come closer and closer. Her nightmare. How many tries she quickened her run, it was all useless . The creature , the unknown have more of speed than her.

 

It will come ,it will catch her , attack her and bring her to the other unknowns. "Ahhh !". Her screamed come fiercely, surprising the crows and make them fly away with 'Ack ! Ack !'. The crows frightened too because they heard the sound different than theirs , something they didn't know , something unknown.

 

She feels the cold hard soils beneath her, she fell but she doesn't even feel any hurt feeling on her body. Then she remember about the unknown thing who chased her. She looked behind , it was quiet , no sign of anything running away to her. Maybe it was gone , maybe it get tired and gave up to chase her.

 

She got up from the ground then cleaning the dirts on her clothes. Her eyes gazed forward and that's the time when she saw it. Her eyes widen in fear. The thing were quite thin and wore the same clothes and hat as human , only dirtier . When she looked at it more carefully , she caught the sights of dead wheats inside it.

 

" It's only a scarecrow..".She sighed . Feeling stupid to get frightened by a scarecrow. She feels the wind suddenly blew , but not a calming one. 'Kricket..Kricket'. The rickety likd sounds came from the scarecrow , it turned the back suddenly slowly... And when the scarecrow front turned into her fully. She finally can see it , a face of a real human. Staring and smirking at her. Burning skins , disgusting look. The eyes were black ,menacing ,like a dark scary night. Give her nothing but goose on her skin.

 

She stepped backward slowly, worrying if she suddenly run, the thing will chase her again. Yes , again. This is that unknown.

"Come here little mousieeeee hahaha.....". It laughed with it's nightmarish voice.

 

" No.."

"Come hereeeee..little mousieeeee.."

"No !!"

"You're a bad bad gal...little moussiieee. I have to punish youuu.". It claws, sharp and rough, come towards her. She frozed , she couldn't move or runaway again. She trapped by it's power. " Come hereee ..little mousieee."

 

"No ! No ! Nooooooooooo !!"

 

~~

 

"Yoona ? Yoona ?! YOONA !!".Yoona wake up from her sleep abruptly . Looking pale and sweating. She moved her eyes wildly to her surroinding , there was dashboard , window and then come her girlfriend's face . Looking worried at her. She remember now she still inside the car heading for that haunted house. Not in that wheat field with ghostly scacrecrow. It was just a dream , a bad one. But why this one not forgotten soon by her memory ? . She really hope ot will.

 

" You're okay babe ? ".Yuri asked wiping the sweat on Yoona's forehead. She looked at her face carefully , reading if something was happened when Yoona fell asleep.

 

" I'm okay..".Yoona took a deep breath and let it out composing her self."Where are we now ? Are we arrived already ?"

"Not yet..We still in calgary village. Stop for gas and lunch.". Yuri informed but she still frowning ." Are you sure you're okay ? You look sick."

 

Yoona smiled and and cupped Yuri's face on her palms."I'm okay Yuri. I really am. Just have a bad dream , but i forgot what it was."

"You know , if you didn't sure about this. We can just go back."

"No. We've come this far Yuri. I don't want to disappoint others too. Trust me i'm okay !". Yoona chuckled then peck Yuri's lips. She feels that it wasn't enough then kiss Yuri's lips instead. The tenses on her self , slowly lifted by the kiss. Yuri felt something was wrong with Yoona , but she wouldn't press her any further. And if the kiss help her , Yuri will gladly give it.

 

They parted while staring and smiling at each other." But you have to promise me. If there's anything wrong , tell me."

"Alright..I will."

Finally the smile come from Yuri."Alright ! Let's join the others , they are already in the diner."

 

Yoona exit the car then come to look at Calgary's Diner sign in front. It wasn't a big place , which is alright since it is located in a small village . She and Yuri enter the glass door , strong aroma of coffee hit her nose. Hmm maybe a little dose of caffeine will do help her now. She roamed her eyes around the diner , beside her friends there's only one customer inside . A man , beardy and wearing dirty flannel, a farmer maybe. Busy talking quietly with the waitress while taking an occasional glance at her and the others. Like visiting this place wasn't a common thing.

 

Yoona took the seat beside Yuri on her right , and Seohyun who welcomed her with a relief smile on her left. Maybe it's awkward for her to sit with the other girls since they're not really close yet and when she saw Yoona she feels so glad to be saved. Though , in Yoona's opinion Seohyun isn't a type of person who will get awkward easily. Like the first time they met , it was so awkward when Seohyun asked Yoona to be her girlfriend yet the former didn't look like one. But if it wasn't happened , they wouldn't be a friend lile now.

 

"You were asleep , so hard to awake. Are you okay ?". Seohyun asked , now she also noticed how pale her face was.

" I'm okay. Sorry. I couldn't sleep last night , so a little bit worn our today.".Yoona smiled lightly massaging her shoulder.

 

Seohyun's hand suddenly following on Yoona's shoulder. "Maybe a coffee will do.". Yuri watched them in silent. She feels so uncomfortable to be honest , but she can't tell it to Yoona yet. She doesn't want to make a problem in their relationship. However , Yoona looked so happy to have a new friend like Seohyun . And Yuri as her girlfriend have to support her and feel glad with her too.

 

" Okay..Let's order.".Yuri called for the waitress. Soon the woman come , her face written things like -i-don't-like-my-job-so-get-the-ing-food-quickly-and-get-the--out-from-here-so-i-can-continue-to-sulk-about-how-i-hate-my-job.

 

"Welcome . Can i write your orders now ?". She asked them with a lazy tone and lazy stare.

 

" I want..".Sooyoung the first to order."Burger and fries , Jumbo size . Chilli dog with 5 x 5 size. Sandwhich,please cut the sides , i hate. It felt like a burn thing in my mouth. Taco with extra meat , and two slices of pizza with pepperoni and cheese. For the drinks , i want coke , milkshake and ..orange juice , extra sugar."

 

Everyone looked at her while opening their mouths. It was silent before the waitress clear and spoke."Ehh miss , Are you ordering for your friends too or just,-"

 

"Just for my self obviously !". Sooyoung grinned.

The waitress rolled her eyes then write those on her note. She sure if there's a food as big as ship. This girl will capable to eat it. The rest order too , in a normal portion of course. After taking the order , the waitress then goes back to her place , to prepare for the food. She eyed the man and gave him a shrug , which replied by a snort.

 

" They are weird..".Hyoyeon said after seeing the interaction between those people. "Not just them , but i think this village too. Not many people around , like an abandoned place."

 

"It's a small village ,Hyo.". Taeyeon added." What can you expect ?"

 

After waiting for some times , the food finally arrive one by one. The same waitress brought it , she put the plates harshly onto the table. "Well thanks..". Tiffany said with a sarcastic tone." You're right ,Hyo. This village is weird ,not just that, but have no manner too !".She added aftee the waitress gone but with quite a loud voice intentionally to make the waitress hear.

 

"I don't care ". Sooyoung rubbed her palms." What matter is the food !".She quickly dig the food and give a satisfied smils when it's come to .

 

"Becareful Soo, Who knows that those foods wasn't poisoned ?". Sunny teased having a smirk.

" Then i will die a ing beautiful death. Cause this food are awesome !".The tall girl keep digging without buying her tease.

 

Yeah it really is does good, Yoona thought after taking a bite of her toast. She turned to sip her coffee, hmm it did make her feel calm. The thoughts about her nightmare clearly shut for awhile. Now she started to wonder , this village are quite a beautiful place . A calming place for vacation , if you got tired with the life of a town. And the food good too. But why there's not many visitors come ? Nor the villagers are around. Hyoyeon's right , this village was abandoned.

 

Yoona turned her attention to the waitress and that man , who still chatting silently while glancing at them occasionally. What is wrong with them ? Why looking at Yoona and others like they're a lost person and it seems wrong to come to this place in the first time . Is it something to do with the haunted house ?  .she couldn't ask since Professor Na have warned her not to ask anyone because no one knew about that haunted house. But that place were not quite far from here , so they must be knew about it.

 

They knew , but Yoona can guess even if she ask them about the house . They would prefer to shut their mouth and tell her to go home. Which is quite a tempting thing to do. But no , Yoona couldn't do that. She have come this far, she doesn't want to disappoint her friends . They looked so hopeful about this trip.

 

"Here ..". Yoona snapped out from her thoughts . She eyed the fork with a grill meat stab onto it and it's belong to Yuri." Try this . It's good.".She offered it. Yoona smiled , putting her hairs to the back of her ears before lean forward . "Right ?"

 

Yoona nodded smiling while still munching the food. "Eh Yoona , here . Try this too.". Seohyun won't lose , she also offered her food for Yoona to try.

 

" Hmm it's good too.".Seohyun smiled receiving it. She briefly caught Yuri's eyes looking at her then smirk. The tanned girl hissed , this girl. Why she couldn't let Yuri and Yoona have their time.

 

"I'll go to toilet first.". Yuri excused her self , walking to the direction of the toilet sign. Yoona eyed her back , there something wrong with Yuri, she can feel it . She looks so uncomfortable , especially when Yoona interacted with Seohyun. Is she jealous ? But Seohyun and Yoona acted in a friendly way right ? Or was it ?.

 

Yuri turned the faucet and run the water through her hands. Only in this kind of state . The state where her heart feels so anxious her phobia with the mirror came. She didn't dare to look at her self from it or she could see how fragile she is now. Just like the mirror , if someone break it . It will turned into pieces.

 

They're just a friend..They're just a friend.

 

Yuri keep repeating it in her mind , a useful mantra to hold herself from hitting people in the face. And in this case Seohyun. She trusts Yoona , she wouldn't betray her. But she doesn't trust Seohyun. There something weird with that girl , not just her attitude . The time where she suddenly pop out to their lives also seemed weird. Making friend with Yoona , asking them to join the ghost hunt. There something wrong , there's something hidden behind Seohyun's real purpose to join them . Yuri wonder , does Yoona also feel the same ?. She doubted it , Yoona look just fine befriended with the new girl. Or is it because Yuri's jealousy that make her think bad about Seohyun ?

 

No, it's not it. Yuri admit she felt jealous , yes. But the thoughts abouf Seohyun and her purpose, Yuri knew jealousy wasn't the cause. It was the hunch and sadly gladly her hunch always right.

 

"Oof !". She jerked when she saw Jessica standing near the toilet door. Crossing her arms staring at Yuri thoughtfully." Geezz..You startling me ."

 

Jessica uncrossed her arms and put it behind her ."If i were you , i would kick that girl out of her wits."

 

"Who ?". Yuri lifted her brows , though she have idea who was it.

" Who ? ".Jessica walked to the sink and take a seat on the white tiles around it." You know who i'm talking about. That new girl , Seohyun something."

 

Yuri chuckled then take a seat beside her."You feel it too ? You feel there's something wrong with that girl ?"

"Not just SOMETHING wrong. EVERYTHING wrong about her. You see how that girl always clinging to your girlfriend.?"

"Yeah..". Yuri sighed." But what can i do ? She is Yoona's friend. I couldn't do anything to her friendly business."

"Girl , of course you could. However , Yoona is Your girlfriend. You have the right to tell her about how you feel with that weird friend of hers."

 

"Yeah you right. Maybe i will , but not now, if things goes worse then i'll tell her. ". Yuri paused looking at the dirty ceiling." I trust her Jessica . And as far as i knew , this is her first relationship. I don't want to make her uncomfortable and thinking that i'm too possesive at her."

 

"I understand. ". Jessica smile then awkwardly pat Yuri's shoulder." If you need help for hitting people. Call me.".

 

"I will .". The two girls laughed for their jokes. That time they knew they have already become a best friend." Thankyou though, for coming here Jessica. I know you wanted to talk to me about it right."

 

"Well , beside i can't stand in the same car and same table with that girl. I guess a sick love bird were the reason too...". They laughed again." And you're welcome Yuri."

 

"How about you ?".

" What about me ?"

"About you and Tiffany of course.."

There was a faint blush coming to Jessica's face."Well i don't know what you're talking about. What about me...and Tiffany ?"

"Come on girl. I never saw Tiffany's eyes looked so bright everytime she talked about someone except ..you."

"Well..". Jessica hesitated to talk about it, but she couldn't lie if there's something special about Tiffany for her." She's a nice girl, i like her but..".She gulped."I never think i ever worth for her."

"Jessica...if you think you never worth for someone. You'll end up curious with your own worth." . Jessica understood what Yuri said to her, but for her , a girl like Tiffany is precious. She have to be with the person suit for her and that's not Jessica.

 

~~

 

'It's the first day of holiday and another day of cloudy day too.  But still with me DJ Teuk in Rock n' Town , the voice of KLKO 94.6 radio station.  For you listeners who have plan to goes down for a trip , becareful because the weather forecast have announced that it will be rain for tonight. It will be better if you stay indoor , turn on your fireplace., make hot chocolate and someone to cuddle. Haha. But if you have to be in the outside world , don't forget to bring your umbrella. We have a song from Poe on the list , haunted. If you feel like you being haunted by your past , present our future. Or even haunted by your own self , this song will reminisce it. Check this one out !. Still in Rock n' Town ! The voice of KLKO 94.6 radio station'

 

"How is it going there Soo ?". Yuri say through the walkie - talkie they brought from home to communicate with the other car.

" Arghh..".Sooyoung groaned having a difficulty to wheel on this poor road."Not good. Damn Yoona , where are you taking us ?"

Yoona tooo the device."Don't worry , we're going to arrive soon.."

"Good thing i have eat already , or i might be have an anxiety attack."

Yoona chuckled."You have a lot of it Soo , will do you good for a couple of hours i think."

 

"Yeah..Fortunately the food were delicious only bad service as bad as the road and the village..". And maybe the haunted house too,Yoona thought.

 

" Speaking of which..".Sunny's voice now came through."I and Taeyeon have a little weird conversation with the girl from the diner."

Yoona frowned in curiosity."What weird ?"

 

Flashback

 

"Tae baby , let's screw the y waitress ..". Sunny asked pulling out the camera from her bag.

" Screw ? What do you mean ?".Taeyeon frowned glancing fr her girpfriend and the waitress on the counter.

"I mean let's make a footage about her , she's queer ,a right speciment..". Taeyeon rolled her eyes but follow the girl though. The two of them walked to the counter putting off the artificial friendly face.

 

" Hi Miss..Can we have your time ?".Sunny asked already turning on hrr camera and direct it to the girl. The waitress didn't reply or anything, she briefly glance at the camera and then continuing her work wiping up the plates and glasses. Sunny grinned awkwardly while Taeyeon crossed her arms anxiously."Ehhh..It's a nice place here..".Sunny commented , now it got the waitrrss's attention fully.

 

"Nice place ?". She smirked, a sinister smirk that the other two girls couldn't define the meaning behind it.

" Yes , really far away from the city. No Traffic , quiet and peaceful.."

"I wouldn't say that if i were you..". The waitress said coldly.

" Really ? Why ?".Now Taeyeon got intrest in this conversation.

 

The girl quiet for a minute and then eventually answer."Just not the right words to describe this place."

"Well but surely people will come here often , especially in holiday..". Taeyeon commented.

" They don't."

"W-why ? Are we the first one to come here ?"

"Not really ..". The waitress's tone quite irritated trying to give the two girls hint that ahe doesn't want to prolong this conversation.

 

" What do you mean ?".Sunny's voice sounded annoy but her curiosity getting bigger and bigger.

 

The girl put the glass she has wipe and then fully turn her attention back to Sunny and Taeyeon. She spoke a little weird tone."The people...They don't come to here...They go from here .".And then she lose behind the kitchen.

 

End of flashback

 

Yuri chuckled after hearing Sunny's story."Maybe she just want to mess with us Bunny . Village people always do that to tourist like us.". In other side Yoonq keep quiet , Something on the back of her mind telling her that there's something wrong . It just like a hunch or a sign that telling her to go. Like that girl said , they shouldn't come to here they should go.

 

But when Yuri make a right turn on the wheel and the vision of a really tall iron gate come , Yoona knew she couldn't back away from here.

"Wow so this is the place ?". Tiffany squinted her eyes trying to get a better view of the gate.

" Finally..".Jessica yawned , her back are aching because the long journey though she spend it just by sleeping.

 

Yuri honk her car , after a minute an old man come looking at them curiously behind the gate. His wrinkled face came between the iron gate , Yoona thought this man might be Mr.Jae the house keeper Professor Na talking about. "Go away !". The girls jerked , what a hospitality this man showed to them. Doesn't he should welcome them here since they are his guests.

 

" Ehhh Sir..".Yuri poke her head from the window car."We are guests !".She informed trying to be calm after the man's rudeness.

"Who for ?"

"Professor Na "

"What for ?"

Yur rolled her eyes , this man start to irritated her."Vacation.."

Mr.Jae chuckled , a sinister wicked chuckle."This is not a suit place for your so called Vacation girls. You better go back to your city.."

 

Again , Yoona felt this , the sign that she shouldn't be in here , she shouldn't be sit here and in front of the gate of that haunted house. She rolled down the window and poke her head too . The man move his attention to her , for a brief of time they stare at each other. "Sir , you better open this goddamn gate before i told my friend to knock it with the car !". Her voice not really harsh but meant her threat. " What ?".Yoona stare at the other girls who look surprised by her action. She ,alone , didn't know why she could burst like that.

 

Yuri gave a loop side grin."Nothing.."

The man chuckled, he finally took the key from his pocket after some rattling sounds the gate soon open widely. "I warned you..". He said with a smirk when Yoona ride pass her. The girl didn't reply anything, she goes quiet and feeling nervous again.

 

After riding through the wide front lawn , the big house came into vision. If Victorian era are old then Georgian are much older than it. The house , gothic design something like in Mary Shelley or other gothic authors novel. A weird house , with door that could shaped the mouth , window like eyes staring at them , an angry one.

 

The girls start to gather their things before they left the car , the air turned really chill despite it was summer this time. Maybe because the trees were all grew thickly around , and thr fact that it's located in the hill. They were all walking to the double front door , Yoona catch the sight of a lion head that seems biting onto the big thick ring on the door. She pulled and then push the round iron making a knock sound.

 

" Yoona , are you sure this is the place ?".Tiffany asked while rubbing her arms the chill are really getting on her skin.

"This is the right place yes.". Yoona nodded." I'm sure this is the direction Professor Na told me."

 

Sooyoung smirked."Come on , Tiffany . This is just the beginning , why you already freak out ?"

Tiffany glare at her."Shut up , i'm still mad at you for ruining my shoes with your ugly hand writing !"

"Forget it will ya ? That's something happened in the city , in here let's deal with other things. Like that Professor Na told ..". She added with a whisper." This is a different world.."

 

"Shut up Sooyoung !". Sunny slapped Soo's head." You might scare the girls.."

"You're also part of ". Sooyoung slapped Sunny's head too ." The girls !"

 

Crackkkkk..

 

Their attention brought back to the front door, there they saw a figure of an old woman, staring at them with her expressionless face. "We are Professor's Na guests...". Yuri explained which she sure enough it's Mrs.Jae the keeper of the house and that annoying gate keeper's wife. She eyed them one by one , then look at the bags they're carrying especially the bright pink bag Tiffany's clutching. Like that thing wasn't allow to be in this dull monochrome house.

 

" He's not here yet.".Mrs.Jae informed referring to the professor."I couldn't allow anyone to the house without him.".She explained.

 

"But we are his guests..". Yuri insisted.

" I couldn't allow , you are his guests not mine. He's not here yet..".And then door close again with a loud thud.

 

"Really  ?!". Hyoyeon reacted in annoy." First the gate keeper ,now this woman. Actually what's wrong with this house ? It looks like we even need a golden ticket just to enter it."

"That's something we need to find out later." Seohyun said."Maybe this house is special."

"Nothing special with a haunted house..". Yoona murmured almost inaudible." Let's just wait for professor Na to come.".Then they decide to gather on the lawn taking out selfies or eating the snacks they brought from home.

 

"Here..". Yuri offered her snack to Yoona which the latter gladly accept.

" Thanks.."

Don't want to lose , Seohyun also intentionally offer her snack to Yoona."Here Yoona , eat this seaweed. It tasted so good..".And Yoona also gladly accept oblivious with the fact that Yuri annoyed by that action. In other side Jessica smirk jn amuse seeing how jealous Yuri's face was.

 

"Sorry girls to make you wait..". Finally the familiar voice of Professor Na came . He's standing on the little path that goes towards the front door." Sorry , need to change tires . Twice !".He informed his reason for coming up late. The girls stood and then walked towards him.

 

"Reqlly ? Well fortunately , we didn't .."

"Well if you drive an old Camaro, you will ..". He chuckled.

" That queer house keeper didn't allow us to come without you. What an ..".Sooyoung got nudge from Taeyeon.

Professor Na chuckled."Sorry , that's the regularity of this house. Unless the host there, she will open the door..".He explained."She just do what she told to do..".He doesn't explain with whom."Come on up , let's enter the house.".The girls tailing behind him , he knocked on the door and then the same woman open in. She didn't wait for another instruction , just stood aside letting the people enter the house. Still annoy , Tiffany eyed her fiercely but the house keeper remained expressionless.

Crackkkk.Thud.

 

The door closed again behind them , covering the light from the outside world. Their first imprssion of the house was , cold ,dark ,mysteryous and huge. Georgian design with a little modernity like electricity and phone.

 

"Bring your belongings to your room.Mrs.Jae will show the way.". He nodded towards the woman . Mrs.Jae neatly , without making a sound with her feet them to their rooms.

 

" Dinner at eight..".She informed to the girls behind her , who also busy checking their surrounding."Breakfast at nine , Lunch at One sharp ..".Sooyoung groaned , she always had her lunch at twelve , and to wait one hour is like a year.

 

Yoona couldn't put her attention fully to what Mrs.Jae talking about. Her eyes couldn't stop from checking the house . She suddenly have this dark eerie feeling that told her not to roam around this house at night especially when she's alone.

 

"Are you ok ?". Yuri whispered noticing the uneasiness in Yoona.

Yoona turned at her." Yeah , i'm okay.."

Mrs.Jae continued."I cleaned the rooms during breakfast , i didn't stay at night nor do i can stay if you ask me."

 

"Are you sure ? You look pale..". Yuri didn't satisfied with Yoona's previous answer." Did you...Did you saw a ghost ?"

Yoona chuckled."No. Not yet. Maybe because the ride , it's been so long since i have one."

"Let's just take a nap after we get our room.". Yuri smiled squeezing Yoona's hand lightly.

 

"No one will dare to be near here during night. So ..". Mrs.Jae abruptly turn around at them." You're on your own ..in here..in this house.".She gave a faint smirk which make the girls shudder and gulped. Mrs.Jae hen pointe to a room door."One room for two people.".and then she goes back without saying anything more.

 

"Alright ! Let's arrange it !". Sunny clapped her hands gaing her friends attention." Me of course will be with Taeyeon, Yoona and Yuri , Sooyoung and Hyoyeon , Jessica and Tiffany..and Seohyun right ? Ehh are you ok to be alone ?".

 

"Why not i'm with Yoona ? Why not Yuri go alone ? She looks braver than i am..". Seohyun said in annoy.

 

" Come on ,our rooms are practically near each other..".Jessica said in cold and then goes to her room following by Tiffany .

 

"Sorry Seo..". Sunny grinned pulling her girlfriend to their room , while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gave their smirk and then goes to their room too.

 

" I'm so sorry Seo , look like the room are just fit for only two people..".Yoona said apologetically while Yuri remain silent though inside she felt triumphant."But don't worry , you can go to our room if you need anything or feeling ..scare.".This Yuri really disagree,but Yuri couldn't say it.

 

"It's ok Yoona , i understand..". Yoona nodded and then excuse her self with Yuri to their room." But i'll manage it..".She continued after the last two girls gone and then smirk before she lose to her own room.

 

~~

 

"Ahh i'm so tired ..". Yoona slumped her body to the bed comfortably . She couldn't believe that she's alreadh here in the so called haunted house. Weird as it may sound, but in here all of sudden she feels so comfort and calm. Maybe because the circumstances of this house , so quiet , far away from the city , far away from noises, far away from anything. She should be freak out by those right ? Instead it's the other way around. Her eyes scanned the room carefully , some flower painting on the wall , window that look onto the front veranda , and the dull color of this room. No life have been touch this house for a long time she guessed.

 

Yuri chuckled." Just take a nap..".She put her bag and then pull out some stuffs from it.

 

"What did you bring ?". Yoona asked eyeing her girlfriend sweetly.

" Hmm ? Just some clothes, and books to entertain my self "

 

"Really ?". Yoona rest her head on her right palm and then pat the space beside her." Come here , read for me.."

Yuri smile while bringing her book , taking the space beside Yoona comfortably."Alright ,lemme start. This book called , the haunting of hill house ."

 

"Is that a ghost story ?"

"Only readers and listeners who can judge..". Yuri flip the page and then start rading the book for Yoona.“No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality...even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream. Hill House, not sane, stood by itself against its hills, holding darkness within.". Yoona carefully listenee to every words Yuri's read." it had stood so for eighty years and might stand for eighty more. Within, walls continued upright, bricks met neatly, floors were firm, and doors were sensibly shut; silence lay steadily against the wood and stone of Hill House, and whatever walked there, walked alone...".Hill house , Yoona thought . Her eyes felt so heavy and little by little Yuri's voice fading before the dream that Yoona couldn't make out what replacing her conciousness.

 

~~

"Dudududu..". Tiffany whistled while unpacking her bags and replacing her stuffs to the oak closet. Jessica secretly eyed her , this girl brought so many things with her , that Jessica wonder how all of those can fit on her luggage. " Ddudududu.."

 

Jessica groaned ."Please stop doing that , it sounds annoying.."

Tiffany turned around squinting her eyes at her, giving Jessica an attitude."Excuse me ? Whose lip is it ?.".Jesica wanted to shout 'mine' but the important of being subtle got the best of her."Mine and i can do whatever i want to do with it including , dududududu."

 

Jessica rolled her eyes."I mean why do you look so cheerful ? We are in a haunted house , just to remind you. An act like this , is not suit for it."

 

"Oh yeah ? So ? What should i do ? Do i have to be freakout all the time ? Hiding under the blanket ? Clutching on you ?". Tiffany pout sarcastically." I am braver than you thought."

 

Crackk

 

Suddenly the hanger on Tiffany's clothes in the closet dropped to the floor."Eeekkk !!!".Tiffany squealed and then abruptly run to Jessica's side clutching at her. "What's that ?! What's that Jessi ?! Please don't tell me it was a ghosttttttt.."

 

It was all so silent before it replaced by Jessica's laughter."Huahahahahhaa..look at your face huahahahaha..".Tiffany realized what she has done, she blushed and then stop clutching onto Jessica's body."Huahahhaha..What's the deal about being braver than i thought hmm ? Huahahaha.".Her laugh even echoed through out the house.

 

Tiffany glare." you..".When she's about to go ,Jessica pull her by the arm and then for her surprise the Jung buried her on an embrace."Jessi,-"

 

Jessica husshed her."Thankyou..".She kissed Tiffany's crown."It's been so long since i didn't have a laugh like this. You make me happy.".The eye-smile girl smile too, she couldn't help to feel glad and happy too to hear that she makes Jessica happy.

 

But the two of them also didn't realize that it's not suit for being happy , in a haunted house.

 

 

To be continued

 

I love Shirley jackson