Samara's letter

The Everyday ghost stories

"I'm home...Welcome to my self !".Tiffany welcomed her own self turning the door knob getting in to her house. There is no one in the house ,just like usual. Her mother still busy working as a psychiatrist while her father,she doesn't know where he is now since her parents already divorced and maybe her father already busy with his new wife and family. She ever heard from her mother that he's married again,she never saw his new wife ,she's must be ugly . That's all what a girl hoping from a step-mother.

 

Tiffany throw her bag to the couch before going to the kitchen taking a bottle of water,she's walking back to the living room to watch a new serial tv about Zombie that her friends talking about. There's something that tiffany forget ,but what is that ?.She frowned then shrug it off before taking the remote to turn on the tv.

 

"Here come..my lonely life..with a new zombie serial..".She pressed the red button directing the bottle of water to before slumping her automatically to the couch.*Toot*

"NYAAAA !!"

 

"Blurppp !!".Tiffany suddenly blurt out the water in ,when she accidentally sat on something or maybe a cat."Jessi !!".She just remember about the cat and immediately raise from her seat."Oh my gosh I'm sorry !!".She put the water on the table before approaching the poor cat. "Jessi i'm sorry ? You're ok right ?".She checked the Siamese cat's body carefully ,afraid there might be a scratch or flaw.

 

While in another side,Jessica stare at the eye-smile girl in shocked. She just have her usual nap on the couch because she's bored for not having anyone in the house. It's must be just three hours of her slumber then she suddenly felt a heavy thing on her little cat body and she realize it's Tiffany's . Jessica know that she's a cat,but Can't this girl see a ball of fur sleeping on this grey couch ? Oh yes,the colour of the couch is grey same with her fur. What a coincidence and bad luck.

 

"Klutz..".Jessica cursed at Tiffany internally.

"I'm sorry Jessi..i'm such a klutz..".Tiffany said like she's knowing what jessica's thinking.

"I think this is why your pet always die..".Jessica said sarcastically in her mind.

"Yes..i think it's the cause for all my late pet always die..".Tiffany bit her lower lip and again like she's knowing what jessica's saying in her mind. Jessica a little bit surprised noticing it,it's like her mind and this girl's mind connected.

 

"Whatever..it's heard so corny,i better sleep again..".Jessica said internally deciding to take more sleep.

"No..no..no, Don't sleep just yet !".Tiffany prevent the cat to close her eyes. "I'll make up for sitting on your body ! I'm sorry.."

"No..it's ok,i still have 8 soul.."

"Come on..I'll do something for you..".Tiffany raise from her seat taking the cat with her hands. While jessica just can exhale her breath,letting tiffany do what she wanted.

 

"I'll make it up to you by Cooking !!".The eye-smile girl said excitedly wearing a chef hat and holding a pan along with the spatula.

"Wow..".Jessica sarcastically exclaimed sitting like a sphinx on the dining table."But thank you so much, I don't want to be a burden~~".She rolled her eyes saying it with sing tone.

 

"This is the right time for taking a lunch right ? You still didn't eat yet right ?".

"Yes~ This is the right time for lunch ,if you come 3 hours early..Dear master.."

"Guess the food that i will cook for you ! If you can guess it..i'll make it so much for you..".Tiffany challenged the cat.

"Ooh~ playing guess~i'm so excited..wait let me guess ,a smelly shoes with mayonnaise and cheese ? , And if i'm lucky,i'll get a wet sock in it ? Nya !".Again,she said all her words with sarcasm.

 

"Yes !!".Tiffany confirmed excitedly gaining a 'really ?' look from the cat. "Yes jessi~ You're a really smart cat *smooch*..".She kissed jessica's head."I'll cook sushi for you !"

"Oh..i'm so glad,Is that a Spanish food ?"

"Wait in here..While i'm cooking..".Tiffany commanded with authoritative tone.

"Don't worry i REALLY still want to be here.."

 

5 minutes of cooking~

 

*Booshhh *

 

Jessica keep rolling her eyes watching her temporary master doing the cooking. Tiffany cannot turn down the volume of clacking the pan and the spatula, even she doesn't know how to turn on the stove,and when she really turn the fire,she accidentally spin it to the highest level of the fire till make it let out a loud boosh !. Jessica really cannot wait how the sushi will turn out . Note her sarcasm.

 

"Please wait a little more jessi~ Just a little bit !".Tiffany smile encouraging her own self instead of the cat. The cat didn't care with her,busy her paws.

"O-ow..".Suddenly jessica noticed something. "There's a fire on your hat..".She lift her head looking at the blue light but the owner seems oblivious with it. Jessica move letting out a wind from it blowing the fire and suddenly the fire gone. "Glad you have me here~~"

 

"Now jessica !".Tiffany put a covered plate."This is your lunch..prepare your self ..and do not get a drool too soon..".She take off the cover while grinning cheekily. "Ta-da !"

"Wow...What. Is. That ?".It doesn't look like sushi,it's a really burn fish covered with rice and ketchup. "I don't particularly want to die by a cancer for eating that BURN thing .."

"Come on eat it..i made it with all my heart.."

"Guess your heart are full of fire..".Jessica pushed the plate with her paws. "No tiff..sorry,i still want to see the morning sun.."

"You don't want it Jessi ?".Tiffany asked in disappointed .

 

"It looks yummy ..just not my type.."

"I know it's a little bit burn.."

"That's freaking burn Human !"

"How if we call a food delivery ? Chinese food ? "

"Just do whatever human..Whether it's Chinese ,Mongolian,Azerbaijan..i could even eat a big labrador now ! Something edible please !"

"Alright..lets call for Chinese food.."

"Finally !!"

 

"Vision you said ?".Yuri asked carefully after she heard the story from yoona.

"Yes..".Yoona held her head who still feel dizzy."I don't know how it started but...there's some pieces of images come to my mind..".She frowned try to remember her vision."It's just like..there's some people gathering then in the middle of them,there was a girl..crying..then i saw a big rope hanging..in a library.."

 

"Library ? What kind of library ? Is it our school library ?"

"I don't know yuri..".Yoona gulped "There just so many books in there .. i don't know where is that..".Her head feel ache once more."Oh god..i think i'm going crazy..".She's groaning massaging her own scalp harshly.

 

"No..no..no,yoona. Don't say that..you're not crazy..".Yuri tried to calm the younger girl by patting her back softly. "Try to be calm and try to remember it..little by little,do not force yourself..just concentrate..".Yuri suggested.

 

The doe-eyed girl nodded while still cringing holding the pain,she shut her eyes suddenly entering her subconscious mind. It seems work because yoona start to calm and the pain little by little start to vanish. There's another images come to her mind,this one is like an inscription."Cogito ergo sum ..".She murmured 

 

Yuri lift her brows in confuse. "Cogito ergo sum ! ".Yoona suddenly exclaimed."I don't know what's that mean but i saw that inscription in my mind.."

"Cogito ergo sum ?".Yuri tapped her chin try to remember. "I think i ever read it..Oh yes !".She slap her own forehead. "I saw that quote in our library..i think your vision are got from there .."

 

"Really ? Can we check it out ? I cannot calm my self down if i didn't see it with my own eyes...".Yoona asked fidgeting."And i want to know,what's really happened with my self.."

"Alright lets go.."

 

Soon Yoona and yuri run heading for the library. Yoona move her feet in fast with nervous feeling creep her mind. This is the first time she experienced this kind of thing,having a vision about something she never see before. She hoped this is the first and the last because it's not a good feeling she got in her head when she received that vision.

 

They are finally arrived in the library and luckily there is no one in the place including the librarian but they still have to be alert by walking silently afraid if someone might caught them ditching the class,although it's because the teacher didn't come.

 

"Where is that yuri ?".Yoona asked in slow tone,though no one around but library still a place that have to be quiet.

"Wait..i think it's..".Yuri direct her forefinger around then stop at a point. "There's the shelf number 13..".She said while nodding her head,automatically the two of them approached the shelf.

 

"Cogito ergo sum..in latin".Yuri read the inscription above the shelf moving her finger. "je pense, donc je suis ,in french ...and it's literally mean 'i think,therefore i am-René Descartes..".She then turn at yoona. "So...what now ? Is there another ?"

Yoona bit her lower lip while walking back and forth."Who's Descartes ?"

"I think an author..and from his quote i think he also a philosopher.."

"If he's an author..he must be write a book,lets find his piece..".Yoona suggested and yuri agree with it. Soon the two of them search the book together,there's so many of it and it's make them have a difficult time to find it.

 

Yoona caught some dusty books on the shelf,she carefully read the side title and her eyes flickered founding the book she has been looking for. "Yuri..i got it..".She cheerfully claimed . Yuri then get closer to yoona for making sure. Yoona's hand vibrating when she slowly reach for the book.

 

*Crack*

 

They startled hearing something fell from the back and it's automatically make them to turn around. They frowned when they saw a book fell to the floor,then in the same time they reach for it to the result of brushing their hands together. The two of them stare at each other eyes for awhile before yuri have to be the one who broke the staring contest because they just have a little time here though she really want to stare at those doe-eyes longer.

 

Yoona clutch the book tightly to her chest try to calm her fast heart beat. She felt dizzy again when she saw at yuri's eyes,but at a good one. She immediately scratch that thought,because it's not the time for thinking her feeling. It's the time for finding the mystery behind her vision.

 

Yoona placed the book to the table staring at the cover thoughtfully."Open it..".Yoona sighed then nod her head when yuri commanded it behind her. Her trembling and sweaty hand brush the corner of the book and soon she opened it carefully she afraid to screw this book because it's look old and easy to be ripped. Yoona flipped the page of the book curiously,there's nothing weird except letters,words and inks..she nearly give up flipping this book but then..she suddenly caught an old browny note.

 

Yoona and yuri stare at each other having the same thing in their mind,take this note and read it. Yoona took the paper slowly but then.*Slap*. "What are you two doing here ?!".Someone harshly close the book and the note then grab it from yoona's hand.

"Mrs.Eun ?!".Yuri and yoona said in surprised seeing the librarian.

"Don't you know this is forbidden for student coming to the library in lesson time ?! Except if the teacher told you so !".Mrs.Eun reminded them with stern tone.

 

"Mrs.Eun but,-"

"Go back to the class now ! Or i'll tell the principal you two ditching the class !".Mrs.Eun warned stopping the two girls who's gonna snap back at her."Go back to the class now !".The two girls groaned in annoyed in disappointment but obeying what the woman tell them. As the two girls gone,The librarian sigh in relief then staring at the book,precisely at the note. "There's so much thing happened because of you..".She murmured at the brown paper. "Don't worry,i'll place this back to its place !".She said to no one in particular before placing the book to the position. Truthfully,there's someone in there,staring at the book then the librarian with bloody tears.

 

"It's no fun..we are get a detention just because we don't want to study his lesson.. please we freakin' have a human right !".Suzy cursed loudly munching her gum walking in the hallway with her friends.

"Maybe you need to give him a ,so he will shut his mouth ! And let us do whatever we want..".Dara smirked teasing the playgirl beside her.

"..i'm not a !". Victoria rolled her eyes hearing the conversation between her two friends at the back. There's something more important for her than have to watch their dirty mouth do their bickering. For example,thinking the tanned girl who's now walking in front of her,with the doe-eyed girl who she start to hate so much for taking what should be hers.

 

Victoria winked her eyes at yuri which replied by rolling eyes from the latter,she turn her eyes to yoona ,staring at her in venom while the doe-eyed girl startled and lowering her head intimidated by her stare. Victoria stopped from her walk turning around staring at the two girls's back who already walk pass her.

 

"I really will give that girl my piece of evil mind,if she keeps standing near yuri..".Victoria threatened,clenching her fist in anger.

"Yeah.but she got yuri ,vic..".Suzy reminded.

"Ehem..and you cannot do anything because you always said to us right ? That you always goes numb if you saw yuri~".Dara mocked.

"Your head always spinning when you talk with yuri~~".Turned Suzy

"Birds always chirping when you sit beside yuri~~".Dara and Suzy stare at each other then burst out in laughter enjoying victoria's anxious face."Hahahahhaha.."

 

Victoria rolled her eyes biting the side of . "Shut up !".She snapped before continue to walk heading to the library for the detention. Her friends soon following her while still teasing and mocking her.

 

"What ?! Are you sure it's the Super nice ,quiet and friendly..Mrs.Eun who snap harshly at you two ?".Taeyeon asked in surprised hearing the story from yuri and yoona about what happened in the library back there. She cannot belief that the nice woman can do that thing. They are walking together heading to the parking lot since the school already over,along with the ghost hunter except Tiffany.

 

Yuri shrugged. "We're not lying Taeyeon,we're really talking about that librarian..".She said truthfully."She's so different..when we took that book especially when we gonna read that note..".She explained.

 

"Hmm..there must be something she hides from us..".Sunny deducted."So..yoona,what you see again in your vision ?".The petite girl asked.

Yoona stop from her walk following by the others. She start to dig something from her mind but nothing come except the thing she've been mentioned ."Nothing..i just got that..".Everyone sighed in disappointment.

 

Sooyoung rubbed her chin like a detective. "Curious..".She murmured. "There must be something Mrs.Eun know about,and this is a BIG CASE ! It could be a thing that lead us to a ghost !".She said her opinion.

"It could be..".Sunny nodded."But how we dig the information from Mrs.Eun ?"

"it's easy..".Taeyeon flicked her fingers "Just ask her..".She said casually

 

"Are you for real Tae ?! ".Sunny can't believe what she heard."Mrs.Eun wouldn't tell us about what she knows..that's the rule of mystery story .."

"let's just break that rule..".Taeyeon chuckled."I know, Mrs.Eun just like us..".She paused."She crave for the truth..".Everyone then nodded in agreement ,there is no harm for asking her about what she knows about the library and the note.

 

"hey guys ! What are you all talking about ?".Tiffany suddenly came surprising her friends."Why all of you look so quiet ?".She continue to ask noticing the difference of her friend's face .

"N-no..".Yuri quick to explain."We just..you know..confuse about or assignment about psychology..".She smile nervously following by a nod from the others.

 

Though tiffany still feeling something wrong about them,she shrug it off. She knows that her friends wouldn't hide something important from her."Well..yes,I also still confuse about that..".She then check her wrist watch."Oh shoot ! I have to go home immediately because Jessi alone in there.."

"wait tiff..".Yoona stopped the eye smile girl who's about to go."How Jessica ? Is there something weird about her ?".She asked about the cat woman.

 

"Yes..she's fine..".Tiffany smile remembering the cute cat."And something weird ?".She frowned."Yes..there's something weird about her ..".She begin to look quiet.

"What is that ?".Yoona asked intrigued.

"When I bit her ears..she always end up looking at the wall..".Tiffany said confusedly and innocently. Everyone stare in odd look,maybe jessica has a personal problem."Alright..i have to go now. Bye guys !".She waved her hands saying goodbye to her friends.

 

"Bye tiff !".The other girls also waving their hands . Yuri sighed then stare at the other."So what we will do now ?!".She asked .

"Hey that's Mrs. Eun !".Yoona pointed to the woman who's walking to the school gate."Lets go to her !".She suggested start to walk following by the others.

 

"Mrs.Eun !!".Yuri raise her tone calling the woman. Mrs.Eun stopped in her place before turning around to face someone who called her. She lift her brows when she saw five girls walking to her side. "Yes ?".

"We have to talk Mrs.Eun..".Yoona said in firm tone.

"If it's about you and yuri ditching the class. Don't worry i wouldn't tell it to the principal..".The librarian smile.

"No,it's not about that..".Yoona paused."It's about the book..precisely the note in it.."

 

Mrs.Eun turn to be quiet she move her eyes looking to the other girls then back at yoona."Sorry..i don't want to talk about that..".She turn around once more starting to go.

"Mrs.Eun wait !".Yoona stopped her."There must be something right ? If there is none..you wouldn't act like this..".She said based of the fact.

 

The librarian turn around again. "What are you talking about ?".She put a fake smile.

"You know what i'm talking about Mrs.Eun..".Yoona stare at the woman sternly.

Mrs.Eun chuckled."It's none of your business..".She gritted her teeth."Just go home girls and do your homework..".Mrs.Eun then begin to walk away from the place making all the girls disappointed. At first ,there is no hope but suddenly spoke again.

 

"Is there a girl Mrs.Eun ?!".Yoona a little bit raise her tone luckily there is no one in there except them,just like yoona thought the woman suddenly froze."Is there a girl who's crying bloody tears ? Is there ...a big rope ?".

Mrs.Eun turn around again in fast before march towards yoona."How do you know that ?!".She asked gritting her teeth staring sternly at yoona. In that tone,it's like another Mrs.Eun suddenly appear.Pulse tightening visible from her temple.

 

"Y-you can call me delusional..but ,i got a vision about her..in my mind..".Yoona stare at the brown orbs behind the glass. "I know,you want to know about the truth right ? I know you also want to stop her...just like us..".She's a little bit afraid if the woman call her crazy or delusional and didn't want to really talk about the matter,but suddenly the woman grab yoona by her arms."Lets not talk about this in here..".Everyone nodded and soon all of them are walk away to find a quiet place.

 

"Her name was Samara..Lee Samara..".Mrs.Eun begin the story as she agree to tell it to the girls. There is nothing she have to hide again."I don't know how long she's been haunting this school library and i got the story about her from the former librarian..the late Mr.Jang..".She paused. "All i know about that girls is..she has a dark and violent past...She got bullied by everyone in school just because she's a nerd and her mother was a e..that's why ,everybody in the school never want to be with her or become her friends. ".The girls listen to the story concernedly,feeling pity for the late Samara."There's one teacher ever said to Mr.Jang,that's ..there is not a day Samara came to the school without scratch or wound,that she got from her abusive mother and abusive people in school..

 

"And there is also not a day..without Samara being mocked or insulted by the people in school..and also got .".Mrs.Eun sighed it's so hard for her to tell this story."Despite all the suffer in her life,Samara is a bright girl with brain,she likes Literature ,Philosophy and Psychology. That's the genre Mr.Jang knew that Samara took when Samara often visit and borrow the books from library. And one of her favourite author was Descartes.".Yoona remember about the dusty book she found in the library.

 

"Then..how about that note ? What is that ?".Yoona asked.

"The note is actually a letter...she wrote before she died..".Everyone startled then the librarian continue her story."Samara got really depressed after she got by the boys in school and all the people in school also know about this and begin to bullied even more,her abusive mother also do the same..she even kick her from the house..One night ,she came to this school going to the library . There is no one in there..except her and the rope ..she used to hang herself in the library.".She paused."Until the legend about she's haunting the library came,she always seen sitting on the corner of bookshelves,crying with tears of blood..and it's not a legend because i also sometimes saw her.."

 

Everyone cringed hearing the story."Ack..i feel so sorry for that girl. How could people can be so cruel to her ? and make her commit suicide..".Sooyoung said in disbelief.

"Believe me Choi Sooyoung..There's still thing like that in this time,like bullying till make one commit suicide..just because they have a different style,different race,different ideology,different religion,different ual preference..The time this world become peace is still a long way to go when all the human in it still couldn't accept the difference between one another.."

 

"But..Mrs.Eun..".Taeyeon started."Is there ..a victim ?"

Mrs.Eun sighed."Recently Miss Dong..".All the girls startled hearing the math teacher's name."It's actually my fault because i let her alone in the library,i think she also saw Samara in there. But don't worry Miss Dong fine..she just got a trauma..".Everyone sighed in relief hearing that.

 

"Is there something that..can stop her ? and send her to the other side ?".Yuri asked.

"I don't know..".Mrs.Eun shook her head."If i know about how to stop her,i already do it years ago. At first i admit i'm afraid with her ghost but day by day..all my  fear become sadness then sympathy . I know she also doesn't want to be in here..where she should be in what you called 'The other Side'..".She explained.

 

"So..what can we do now ?".Sunny stare one by one to her friends.

"The only thing we can do now..is read the diary of yoona's mother..".Yuri turned to the doe-eyed girl."Yoona we,-".But she stopped when yoona nowhere in sight. "Yoona ?!".Everyone turned in surprised when yoona gone.

"Is yoona become a ghost ?!".Sooyoung freak out but of course everyone think she is not,she must be already go to the library. Without they knowing ,someone else also listening to the story.

 

"The only thing to make her better is listening to her story..because Samara really long to be heard by other people before she died..".Yoona read it in her mind the text on the diary while walking briskly to the library. After hearing Mrs.Eun's story,she decided to go alone without the others,she doesn't want to put her friends's life in danger. Yoona paused for a brief of time holding the door knob she gulped,contemplating is it the best way to face Samara alone. She finally push the door opened,this is the only she can do.

 

She slowly reach the 13 shelf ,it's not a bit of difficult to find the book that contents the letter since she already found it the other time. She took the book from the shelf and open it to find the letter. Her heart beat faster when she caught the paper and start to open it.

 

"Ooh..who's we got here ?~~".Someone suddenly came snatching the letter from yoona's grip. "Im Yoona and ..old paper,typical.."

The doe-eyed girl look surprised."Victoria ?!".The only thing she's worried about is the letter got on her hands."Give me back the paper !".Yoona try to reach it back but the other two girls suddenly came to her side,holding her and prevent her.

 

"Not that easy honey~~".Victoria look at the letter."Seems it's so precious for you..".Then the horror begin,she ripped the paper."Not anymore ~ Hahaha..".She laughed throwing the paper to the floor. Yoona look so troubled when she saw the paper being ripped become two. Then the feeling about she's not become her self come again.

 

"Why you do that ?!".The other side of Yoona said harshly and staring at Victoria with so much hatred in her eyes enough to make Victoria frighten. Don't know from where she got her strength,but yoona suddenly able to resist from Dara's  and Suzy's grip pushing them hard to the floor."You have to pay for what you did !!".She turned to Victoria and strongly also push her to the floor. Yoona smirked in satisfaction when she saw them groaning in pain.

 

"Arrghh..no..".Yoona suddenly hold her head groaning in pain also. She start to gain her consciousness that it's not her self. It's Samara's . "Go away..argh..you can't use me..".

"Is she crazy ?!.".Victoria said in shocked watching yoona talk to her self. She stare at her friends giving a signal to them to attack yoona again.

 

"No ! Don't !".Yoona try to prevent them afraid if they are the one who got an attack from Samara once more. Just like what she thought,when the three girls marched towards her they suddenly got throw again by an invisible force.

"Arrgh..".Dara groaned."She's not human.."

 

*Crack..crack..crackkkk*

 

Everyone look at their surrounding when they felt the room vibrated,vibrating all the shelves and book in that library."What's wrong here ?!".Suzy said bewildered. Even yoona also don't know what happened.

*Tap*

All the eyes turn to the corner when they felt there's another presence in the room. "Ahhhhhhh !!".The girls except yoona scream in fear as they see a girl with big rope in her neck,wearing an old school uniform and blood streaming from her eyes then to her cheeks. Samara.Yoona murmured.

 

The ghost stare at yoona for a little before changing it to the other three girls. Samara put her arms forwards opening her palms,just like a telekinesis she can push the girls hardly without even touch them."Ahhh !!".Victoria and her friends scream again watching their bodies move in fast landing their backs to the shelf. Yoona don't know what to do ,she cannot move her feet to help them. It's just like being nailed to the floor. Samara moved her right arms pointing at the shelf and she show her telekinesis power again making the books moved and fell to the floor knocking the girls's heads till make them faint.

 

"Stop it !!".Yoona said in loud to the ghost girl.

"Stop it ? You're so naive.."

"Hatred pay with hatred wouldn't stop the hatred...Samara.."

"What do you know about hatred ? I experienced that thing ! MORE THAN YOU !".Samara bursted vibrating the library again for awhile.

"Tell me then..".Yoona gulped."Tell me about your experience.."

 

"There is never ..someone..who willing to know about my story..".Samara look dazed now,cannot believe with what she heard from yoona.

"I'm different.."

"Different ?.. I dislike that word so much ! People hate me because i'm different ! What's the bad thing about being different ? TELL ME !! Why people hate so much about difference ?!"

"People didn't hate you Samara,people just couldn't understand you. People didn't hate difference,they couldn't accept what's not ..common for them"

 

The blood dripped from Samara's eyes when yoona heard the sobbing voice from the ghost."Then human..is an orthodox imbecile if they can't accept a difference. And you said people didn't hate me ? WHY THEN THEY JUDGE ME AND HURT ME ?!!".She shouted. "My life was in misery,i'm suffering...but no one help me..even when i cried so loud and painfully. They instead told me ! Even if i cried a river of blood no one will help me..i'm alone ..in here..making my own judgement..".Samara then let out her hand forward."But we are the same Yoona..people also hate us..Come with me..and i promise..our misery... will be end soon..".Yoona startled when she felt her feet suddenly moving to Samara's side with it's own.

 

"No !".Yoona tried to resist it but she couldn't stop from her own steps. "We're not the same Samara ! We are different !".Samara suddenly stop moving yoona's feet. She move her hand toward a book then throw it to yoona's face. "Arrghh..".The latter groaned in pain. 

"I dislike that word so much !".After her burst she continue to move yoona's feet by her power. Yoona couldn't do anything now,she ran out of the plan to stop the ghost. She cannot do anything beside crying,crying the same blood like Samara. She stare in shocked as her tears turn into red while her feet still moving.

 

In the other side,Yuri and the other girls along with Mrs.Eun just arrived at the library. They look so surprised seeing the library are in a mess. Yuri also saw Victoria,Dara,and Suzy laying unconsciously on the floor. Yuri thought this is not an important time to think about them,she have to find yoona. "Yoona !!".Yuri ran to the shelf number 13 knowing yoona will be in there. "Yoona !!".Everyone gasped in fear as they saw the ghost,Samara for the first time along with yoona who's now walking towards her. Yuri widen her eyes seeing yoona's eyes streaming blood from her eyes. "We have to help her !".Yuri run to yoona's side but Samara use her power knocking yuri and the others down the floor.

 

"Damn !".Sunny groaned in pain."She's so strong !".The horror of the day still didn't yet to finish. Everyone widen their eyes seeing the books suddenly flying and attacking them.

"Argh..argh..I think this is my karma for hating a book !".Sooyoung groaned while trying to avoid the attack.

"It's plural Soo .. argh Books !".Sunny reminded also dodging the books from coming.

"Yuri ! Hurry up ! Help Yoona !".Taeyeon shouted yuri nodded then quickly run toward Yoona.

 

"Yoona come on !".Yuri held and pull yoona's arms,but she couldn't stop yoona from moving toward the ghost.

"I cannot stop my feet yuri *Sob*..she controlled it ..".Yuri feel a pang in her chest when she saw yoona cried,she touches the blood on yoona's cheeks by her hands implying to wipe it but it keeps flowing. "Stop crying..".Yuri whispered at the doe-eyed girl before turning to face the ghost full of hatred.

"No yuri..don't do that ! she can harm you !".Yoona tried to stop the tanned girl but too late yuri already run to attack the ghost. "Ahhh !!".Yuri know this is not a wise thing to do but she needs to let go of her anger because the ghost make yoona cried.Samara turn her arms at yuri then push yuri again by her power."Arrghh..".Yuri groaned in pain when her body crash the other people.

 

"There is nothing can stop us now yoona..come..come to me..i promise ..after this..there wouldn't be any misery again in our world. There is no more suffer..we are the same yoona..we long for happiness. You want to be happy right ? Then follow me..people hate us..we have to go to somewhere belong for us..where no one can judge or hurt us anymore..Here take the rope".Yoona tried to stop her feet from moving but to no avail Samara still control the move while handed the big rope. Yoona's hands brushed the rope and slowly direct it to her neck.

 

"No you're mistaken !".Yoona's hands stop midway "You didn't have the same life as yoona! i,- we love yoona ! We like her ! We didn't hate her ! Stop thinking you have the same fate with yoona ! You are freaking ...Different !".Yuri finished her words with so much feeling in it got a nod by the others.

Samara turn to be quiet and that time Yoona noticed that she able to move her body again. She doesn't miss the opportunity to run away from the ghost. "You're not the same with me..".Yoona have loves and compassion deifferent with her.

"Yes Samara..we are not the same..but i didn't hate you . You just the victim of hatred,i understand your grief. i am also want this world to be peace no more people hate each other again to destroy each other..but what you're doing now..is more than hatred ..it's a revenge.."

 

Samara pull her letter by her power "Then..i believe in you..".She reach the letter forward before suddenly her apparitions faded little by little until none,the letter then drop to the floor. Yoona drop her body on the floor feeling exhausted all over. The other immediately come to yoona's side,with yuri pulling out a handkerchief to wipe the blood on yoona's face. The doe-eyed girl still frozen while looking to the letter.

 

Samara's letter :

 

'I think,therefore i am .. My name is Samara ,i got my name from my grandma . she said the meaning is 'Watched over by god'..she always hope that god always watch me and  always exist in my life. But she's already died years ago. There is just her hope that still remain

 

'I think,therefore i am... I always think that..there will be a day where mom hug me,kiss my forehead ,and say that she loves me..but that day never came.

I always think that..there will be a time where all the people in school can accept me,stop making a sick joke about me,be friend with me and laughing together..but that time never came.

I always think that..there will be a moment where all the people stop hating me, sooth me when i cried and say that  'everything's gonna be ok',but that moment never came.

 

'I think,therefore i am..i start to think that,i also hate my own self,i hate the way how my life turn out . I hate how my grandma's hope never granted. I just want to feel happy, i just want someone hug me,love me...Are my dreams too big to be real ? or..all this time Dreams just a big lie ?

 

'I think,therefore i am...i think i will end up this misery,i couldn't live any longer when people hate me and judge me. In this quiet,empty and lonely library i will judge my own self. I hang...my hopes,my dreams,my desires..so all people can see that hatred and judgement are the root of misery in this world.

 

'Good bye..Good bye...Good bye'

Samara

http://youtu.be/aKMksGsv-9U - your rain

 

 

To be continued

 

Becareful with nerds..we have books as our weapon !