Driving to the Last destination

The Everyday ghost stories

September 9,1982

 

It was the day when the rain come streaming down the earth, that's why there's some people who made the songs about rain in this month. I hope in the future people still can enjoy the rain like what happened in my time. There's always something i like about the rain. It's the smell,the incessant music from the water down the roof and window but not the lightning or thunder,it's always remind me about how many things surprising us.

 

We're always surprised about how life seems putting us on a plot,the unnecessary plot where we already know,the last destination we're coming..death. Separating us from the journey of our life,separating us from the love one. How many people already experience it ? How many life was taken away ?. No one know. But all i know just ,i have to enjoy the rain..enjoy till the very last drop of it.

 

Speaking about death,recently there was an accident . That time ,me and my family was having a pray in Jiyong temple,it was raining outside just like now. There is no light,just like a night. After our pray we decided to go home immediately by our car. And that happened,a car have been crash by a big truck. The car was wrecked,half of it. There is no hope if the people inside it ,would be survived.

 

Then the news about the car and the owner being a ghost was coming ,even till wasted another lives by another accidents that happened in the same place. One night,i was going to the place,then i saw him..from the front side with his left hand on the steering wheel,the popping out eye-ball,the blood on his pale skin, the English song from his radio, The British man in old Chevy. That's what i called him.

 

The only way to make him stop from his action is,singing him the song in that car in second person point of view where he can sleep again peacefully forever and after that crash the only thing he got.

 

"Crash the only thing he got ?".Yoona frowned reading the sentence,what kind of thing that ghost got and have to be crash ?

"Yoona !!".The doe-eyed girl got surprised in her seat when someone called her. 

"Tiff..".Noticing the other person,she immediately close the diary and putting it back to her bag.

 

Tiffany stare at the younger girl with suspicious. "What's that you were reading ? Is that a diary ?".She reach out her hand to snatch it but yoona stop her.

"Yes but it's Nothing.."

"Hmm ? Please..this is 21st century and you still write on a diary ? Where's your social media ?"

Yoona chuckled. "We couldn't really have a privacy in social media right ?"

 

Tiffany start to think about it,if she makes a status about her life or problem in her social media there's always people who comment it. It's good if all the comments are positive,but sometimes if she got a negative one ,instead it will just make her day getting worse.

 

"You're right..i think i'll write again in diary next time..".Yoona smile hearing the girl's statement. "Oh yes,i'm here to inform you that we will do our project and we decide it first in your house,after school.."

"In my house ? W-why ?"

"No reason, why ? you didn't approve it ?"

"N-no it just,- Alright..just do it in my house .."

 

"Kyaa ! Thank you Yoona !!".Tiffany beamed and hug the younger girl tightly. Yoona a little bit uncomfortable with this but she doesn't show it to the eye-smile girl though. Now,she will have some visitors to her house,she's glad but worry too. How if they saw jessica or hanneli ?.

 

"Yuri ! Yuri !".Tiffany turned and called the tan girl who just came to the class. "We will do our project in yoona's house !". She continued telling the news.

"Good ".Yuri said simply and coldly before sitting in her seat. Tiffany stunned by the girl's reaction she thought yuri will feel happy or eager but it's the opposite.

 

Yoona in another side feeling so awful and mixed. It's must be because what she's saying to yuri,it's look like Yoona push the tanned girl from her life. But, The truth is not like that, Yoona don't want yuri to get hurt by the things that yoona should be responsible for.

 

"What's wrong with her ?".Tiffany frowned and turn at yoona. "Do you know something ?".Yoona shook her head."Must be PMS ..".Tiffany deducted. Suddenly a loud voice coming to the class. Two loud voices.

"GUYS !!".Sooyoung and Sunny screamed then approach Tiffany and Yoona."It's happened again ! It's happened again !".Sooyoung said frantically tugging at Tiffany's sleeve while Sunny nodded her head repeatedly.

 

"What's happened again ?".

"The accident in Drago street across the temple tiff ! I think it's because the ghost in that old car~~".Sooyoung shivered hugging her own self.

"Yes, and the victim was dead..in that very place !".Sunny said firmly.

 

"Sooyoung,Sunny..".Tiffany chuckled sceptically. "Stop thinking that everything was relating to a ghost. The traffic in that street is quite busy and fast no wonder there's so much accidents happened.".She lift her finger. "There's always logical reason for every matter..".She then push sooyoung's forehead with her finger.

 

"Oh really ?". Sunny challenged. "What do you think then ? The logical reason for us living in this world,breathing,eating,talking,...having ?".Yoona blushed hearing the last word."There's so much mystery ..even from us as a human.."

Tiffany sighed. "Just ask a philosopher ..not me."

 

"But tiff..".Sooyoung back to the conversation."This thing also happened in another place you know. The curse of 'rebel without a cause' car, James Dean..then there's the car where John F Kennedy got shot or The phantom car in Russia and so much more and the logical reason still didn't yet to find.."

 

Yoona continue to listen of their conversation. Logical reason,it's seems a secondary thing where our primary need are fulfilled. People never really want to know,why they are in here,why we can talk to each other from the far,why we're born or die. And why there's thing called love. The world is fill with so much illogical things.

 

 

 

"Yuri ..you're coming to yoona's house right ?".Tiffany asked putting her stuffs to her bag,the bell already rang which mean the school already over. Yoona turn her attention to the tanned girl waiting in anticipation for her respond.

"Lets see it later..".Yuri simply said leaving the class in fast. Once again yoona have to gulp a disappointment. Yuri still cold toward her and even didn't greet her for today,she must be really mad at yoona.

 

"You sure didn't have a problem with her ?".Yoona heard the concern question from tiffany. She just giving a small smile to tiffany. If there's a problem between her and yuri,it should be yoona alone who have to clear it. She have to talk to yuri,but how ? . She never good with words,just like the other day..it turn into a wound.

 

"Yuri !!".Yoona run in fast while calling the tanned girl who's now in the parking lot when about to wear her helmet. So this is why Yoona didn't saw her in the bus this morning.

Yoona stare at yuri firmly blocking the way of her bike. "What ?".Yuri asked without turning to yoona's side but the speedy meter of her bike.

 

"We need to talk.."

"You're talking.."

"Yuri..it can't be like this..We,-"

Yuri lift her forefinger stopping yoona from her words. "There is never 'We' from the start..between me and you."

 

The pang in her chest come again when yoona heard the words came from yuri's mouth accompanying by the lonely feeling she always felt but absence for awhile when yuri still the same,when yoona didn't push yuri from her life.

 

"Yuri..".Yoona clench her fists holding the tears back from coming. "I never mean to push you from my life..but i also don't want you to mend further into it,i'm different yuri..no one will stand with me..i'm hurt already. I used to being hurt,but you..your life was so perfect..i don't want to ruin it, i don't want to destroy your happiness.."

 

Yuri also trying to hold her tears,she doesn't know why she really care about this girl. The further she curious about yoona ,the further she desired to be the part of yoona's life.

 

"So you think when you push me from your life ,it will make me happy ? No yoona,it will just satisfied your egotistical mind. I know you do this because you don't want me to get hurt..but are you ever think about my feeling ? I'm doing this because ..... i care for you yoona,i want to be the part of your life..i want to be...your friend.".Yoona startled when she heard that. "You don't want me to get hurt physically but what you've said hurting me inside..";

 

This is the first time when someone said really want to be her friend,really want to be in her life. Her dull and lonely life. Yoona don't know how to react except smiling inside.

"I'll send you home..hop on !".Yoona smile a bit before hopping on yuri's bike. The tanned girl still cold toward her though she couldn't say anything else right now.

 

"Thank you..".Yoona smile hop out from yuri's bike arriving at her house. "Do you want to come first ?".Yoona offered with careful tone.

"No thanks,i'm going.."

"Yuri !" Yoona stopped the tanned girl by the arms prevent her from going. "I'm sorry..".She bit her lower lips,there's so much things she wants to say,but apology is the only word to describe all of it.

 

Yuri sighed then stare at yoona smile forming on her beautiful lips. "I know..".She paused. "You do that because you don't want me to be in danger but yoona ,please..i want to help you.".Yoona lowered her head contemplating for the answer. She lift her head then smile. "Thank you for always beside me.."

 

"What's with the sudden of cleaning house ?".Jessica asked in her human form biting a pink apple staring at yoona who busy brushing here and there around the house.

Yoona wiped the sweat on her forehead before answering jessica's question. "My friends will going to visit,we'll going to do our school project.."

"So after all you have friends eh ?".Jessica asked mockingly .

Yoona stare at the cat woman sending her dagger. "You better change to be a cat again before they asked why there is a human with cat ears in my house !"

Jessica squint her eyes. "Hater..".She then walked lazily heading to yoona's room.

 

*Knock..Knock*

 

"That's must be them !!".Yoona beamed throwing the broom before eagerly walk towards the front door.

"Hiiiiii ~~".There was Tiffany,Sunny,Sooyoung,Taeyeon and of course Yuri smiling beautifully on the porch.

 

"Welcome !! Come in !".Yoona motioned for the girls to come inside her house. Soon the girls inside checking the interior of yoona's house.

"Your home quite normal i thought,-.".Sooyoung stopped when yuri nudge her signaling not to continue with glare on her eyes.

 

Sooyoung grinned. "So-sorry.."

"That's ok..".Yoona smiled. "I know i'm always alone ..but it doesn't make me have to be creepy.."

"Why you think you're alone ? You have us right now right ?".Tiffany wrapped her arms on yoona's shoulder sending the contagious smile that all the girls followed.

 

"Thanks ..Lets go to the living room..". All of them then start to walk together to the living room starting their project.

"There's something missing..".Sooyoung suddenly said gaining the attention,everyone frowned they seem complete. "Food and beverage.."

"Hmmmmm...".Everyone formed a straight line by their lips while yuri throw her with a pen. "Humiliating..".The tanned girl snorted.

 

"Haha..alright, I'll bring the foods..i'm hungry too though..".Yoona raise from her seat.

"I'll help you..".Yuri volunteered and follow yoona to the kitchen.

Yoona was taking the bowl from its place when she felt another hand taking it,Yoona startled looking up at the girl's face."Why it seems ..i always freak you ?".Yoona chuckled seeing yuri's confuse funny face.

 

"Maybe because,you always come suddenly ?"

Yuri smile. "Just like a ghost..".The two of them giggled enjoying their little time."So..how about the other day ?".Yoona lift her brows after she took the bottle of orange juice from the refrigerator. "I mean..about the ghost in that car..".Yuri asked ripping a bag of cheetos then pour it to the bowl.

 

Yoona placed the bottle on the tray with thoughtful face. " I have read my mother's diary..it said,the only thing to banish him is by singing him the song that come from the radio in that car ..You remember it right ? When we,-. ".Yoona suddenly stopped from her tracks when. she remember the time before the song in that car came,when she almost kiss the girl in front of her.

 

Yuri also remember it,her cheeks feel burn by the sudden memory."Ehh..yes,i remember it..".Yuri slowly said it trying to get free from this awkward moment.

"And then ehh..it was written about 'Crash the only thing he got.."

"Crash the only thing he got eh ? ".Yuri tapped her chin thinking. "That seems vague..but i'm sure we will got the answer soon..".Yoona nodded hoping so.

"Hey you two ! Why taking so long in the kitchen ! It's not a romantic date there !".Yoona and Yuri can heard Sooyoung's voice shouting from the living room.

Yuri rolled her eyes. "Yes shiksin ! Wait !".The two of them chuckled then immediately walk back to the living room to feed the shiksin.

 

"Ahh~~ Food ~~".Sooyoung's eyes sparkled when the food already arrived and automatically dig everything to .

"Arrghh..this is so hard ! We didn't even make the title yet ! Why Mr.Jun gave us this kind of project !!".Tiffany groaned seeing the empty word document on her pink laptop. What's with human mind and behaviour ?!.

 

"Why don't we just ask your mother tiff ?.".Taeyeon suggested while taking the snack."Your mother is know about psychology right ?".She munched it.

"Yessss,but she's a psychiatrist not a psychological therapist..that's two different things..".Tiffany explained. "And beside she wouldn't have a time for it,too busy with the lunatics in the asylum..".She shrugged.

 

"Guys !! Look ! Look !".Sunny exclaimed excitedly motioning her friends to look at her ipad."I used a ghost detector application and see what i got ! There's ghost in here..See ?the green dot ! It's mean a nice ghost !!"

"Sunny don't freak yoona ! This is her house !".Taeyeon scolded

"Sorry..".Sunny grinned.

"It's ok..".Yoona smile seeing to the corner where Hanneli in there watching the human one by one. Yuri noticed this and deducted that Yoona knew what's ghost Sunny talking about.

 

"Nyaaa~~"

"Eeekkkk..it's so cute ~~ Yoona is it yours ?".Tiffany gawked at the Siamese cat that suddenly came to the room.

"This girl ?".Jessica said internally remembering the eye-smile girl she ever saw in Animal control,the one who nearly adopt her.

 

Yoona look surprised seeing tiffany caught jessica."Ehh..y-yes,her name is Jessica.."

"Jessica ?".Tiffany lift the cat to her arms."You're so cute ~~..".She kissed jessica's head,the latter couldn't do anything since it will surprise them if she talks."I really want a pet~but it always die you know.."

 

"Just take her..".Yuri smirked teasing jessica who know have to be a real cat and she's silently giving yuri a dagger by her eyes

"Really ? Yoona can i borrow her for a week ?".Tiffany asked with hopeful eyes to the doe-eyed girl.

"Eeh..i don't know..".Yoona hesitantly said while noticing jessica silently shake her head signaling a 'no'.

"Please~~please~~Yoona ,i promise i will take care of her nicely..,and i'm sure she wouldn't die.."

"As i remember you always said your pet always die..".Jessica thought sarcastically.

"O-ok..".Yoona permitted getting a surprise expression from jessica while yuri giggling seeing this."But..she's lazy you know,she nearly fell asleep for 24 hours,eat everything you have and quite smelly.."

 

Jessica squint her eyes holding her paws from scratching yoona's face."It's ok..that's what cat are.."

"It's your risk tiff..".Yuri murmured.

Tiffany cheerfully lift jessica's body in front of her face."Now jessi..for a week you will sleep with me..we will do so much fun things together..like a cat fashion show,painting our nails and watch Garfield together..".She excitedly declared placing jessica's head on her cheek. The grumpy cat just rolling her eyes..if she knew something like this will happen she will stay in the room. 

 

"Tiff..that's a cat not your girl friend.."Sooyoung pointed. "And i think that cat didn't look happy with your plan..".She chuckled noticing how gloom the cat's face.

"No..she's happy with it ,right jessi ? You even excited right ?"

The cat sighed. "Nyaaaa~~".Lets prepare a cat thombstone.

 

After having the project together in Yoona's house Sunny and Sooyoung go to the tall girl's house ,discussing and talking about their favourite topic,ghost. There was so many pictures and piece of old newspaper about supernatural and other urban legend on the wall. Sooyoung stare at her computer screen watching Annabelle while munching her chips while sunny sat at sooyoung's bed texting with Taeyeon.

 

Sooyoung turn from the computer turning around the wheel chair to face the short girl,there's a curious expression on her face."You know bunny,the moment when we met with Ohani ghost in the school something still intrigued me.."

"Really ?".Sunny asked without turning from her phone."What's that ?"

 

"Yes..".Sooyoung played with the mouse thoughtfully,gathering the piece of memories from the incident. "When i was got choked by the ghost..i saw Yuri ..and Yoona before i passed out,and i think they also saw the ghost,but when i asked yuri again about it ..she said she just found me and you laying on the toilet floor..and didn't saw anything.."

 

"Speaking about that..".Sunny finally turned from her phone. "You right soo,i also caught something weird about them..yoona didn't even winced when i said there's a ghost in her house..some people will freak out about that.."

Sooyoung nodded."There's something fishy..what do you remember about that time ?"

 

Sunny narrowed her eyes. "Not much,i just remember about i felt something weird on my body then i jerked uncontrollably the next thing was black and i found my self in the cubicle..then i fainted because i tired for screaming calling your name.."

 

Sooyoung turn around the chair once more placing her elbow on the desk while her fist holding her chin staring at the black clouds from the window,the rain perhaps will pour again."Hmm..that time i also trying to save my life from the ghost..if only there's a record from that time..".Her eyes suddenly caught her camcorder neatly placed on the desk."Of course ! The camera !!".Sunny turned in confuse to the tall girl who look like it's her first time seeing the camera. "I left this Camera On that time..".She grabbed the camera quickly before scrolling to the record in it.

 

Sunny got intrigued by it and approach sooyoung instantaneously.".There !".Sooyoung excitedly claimed then playing one of the video record in the camera. Their eyes widen when they saw something that maybe the answer for all of their curiosity. Sooyoung and sunny then stare at each other with surprised face. "Yoona !!"

 

*Tap..Tap..Tap*

 

Yoona's steps echoed when she walk down the Jiyong temple that rainy night,she suddenly feel like wanting to have a pray right now especially knowing that her mother ,her grandpa and grandma used to visit this place. Yoona and also her father rarely visit a temple,they're not really a religious family but open minded about the religions in the world.

 

She pull out a money from her pocket then burn it with the light from the red candle before clasping her hands mumbling some prays. *Tap..Tap..Tap*. After doing her pray yoona heard someone walk behind her,she turn around and caught a silhouette of a girl wearing a hanbok.

 

"Praying ?".That girl asked, her voice was so smooth and gentle but cold in the same time. Yoona nodded while frowning she cannot see the girl's face clearly."Good..many people came to here,for praying,complaining about their life,hoping ...but mostly asking ..money ,fame,love..they forget it also the place for thinking.."

"I'm sorry,but who are you ?"

There's a brief of silent before the girl respond ."Just stranger..".The girl turn around."Stay out of trouble..".She gave her last words before slowly walk out from the temple.

 

"Hey !".Yoona curious by the hanbok girl,she start to run chasing her but when she arrived at the entrance,the girl already gone."She's so fast..".She moved her eyes around but nothing come to her sight. She shrug it off before picking her umbrella to get away from the temple. When she walks on the gate she saw someone standing without a shield near the field where the ghost car parked .

 

Curious,yoona approached that person and notice that it's. "Taeyeon ?".The said girl turn when someone called her,though it's raining yoona clearly know that the older girl is crying. "Taeyeon ? What are you doing in here ?"

 

Taeyeon sobbed seeing the familiar person."My dad...".Yoona's heart feel heavy waiting taeyeon to continue."He couldn't make it..,it's been so long he got a heart disease..".Yoona froze in her place,thought she just met with him once but she knows the late Mr.Kim is a nice man ,how come he leave this world earlier. Yoona approached the crying girl and hug her tightly,she clearly understand how taeyeon's feeling by now,she ever lose her mother too and it's must be so hard to accept.

 

"Taeyeon..it's ok,lets just go home.."

"No !".Taeyeon pull from yoona's embrace. "This is all that ghost car's fault ! I want to banish him and send him to hell !!".She quickly run to the field heading for the car.

"Taeyeon !!".Yoona widen her eyes and unconsciously drop her umbrella before chasing the girl.

 

*Brak..Brak*

"Ahh ! Show your guts You ! Ahh !".Taeyeon incessantly sway a wooden stick to the old car. "You kill my father ! I wouldn't let you haunting the town any longer ! Ahh !"

"Taeyeon stop it !".Yoona wrap her arms on taeyeon's waist trying to stop the mourn girl.

"No yoona ! Stay away ! This is my business with him ! Arrgghh ! This is for my father".Taeyeon keep punching the car wreck it even more,she doesn't care if she got wet by the rain or even put her self in danger. Yoona look at taeyeon with tears also coming from her eyes.

 

*Vroom*

 

The two girls widen their eyes when the car turn on by it's own. "Finally you come ! i'm not scared with you ! Come on ! Crash me ..like you do to my dad !!"

"Taeyeon no ! It's dangerous !"Taeyeon ignored her friend's warn,she's too occupied with her anger.*Vroom*. "Taeyeon !!"

 

The petite girl shut her eyes when the car will march toward her but she felt someone push her to the ground and know it's yoona."Yoona ! Why you push me ?! Why don't you let me die by that Scum ?!"

"Taeyeon ! I understand what you're feeling ! I also lose my mother even when i'm still a kid.."

 

There's a silent before taeyeon continue to spoke with a more calm tone. "So what ? You still a kid ! You didn't understand everything !"

"Yes ! But i understand that i just have a little time with my mother !".Taeyeon got silent again. "Comparing with you..".The petite girl crying hard even more ,thinking that the world is not fair.

*Vroom*

 

Yoona stare again at the car."Taeyeon..lets go from here !"

"No i want to die ! Let that ghost !"

"Taeyeon ,your father die because a heart a disease !"

"Yes,but that ghost is the cause !"

 

*Vroom*

 

"Ahhhh !!".The two girls shouted when the car run toward them again,yoona being the only sane here ,drag taeyeon's body away from the car attack."Arrghh..".They groaned when their body hit the wet ground. Yoona then remember about the guide in her mother's diary.

 

"You've been driving in your car, it's not quite a Jaguar~you bought it in Primrose Hill from a bloke from Brazil..".Yoona started to sing the song her mother was talking about to make the ghost sleep again and back to his world.

"Yoona,what are you doing ?".Taeyeon frowned,confuse with why her friend suddenly singing but she noticed something, the car suddenly stop,like enjoying the song.

 

But yoona ignore her and keep singing. "It was made in fifty-nine in a factory by the Tyne,It says Morris on the door, the G.P.O. owned it before ,you drive in it for your job, the governor calls you a slob,But you don't really care, give you some gas and the open air.."

And then next crash the only thing he got,yoona spin the wheel in her brain . "What is that ? "She murmured "What's the only thing he got.."

 

*Vroom*

 

Yoona and Taeyeon startled because again the car march toward them ,there is no other way again,it's a dead end. *Vroom vroom*.The two girls shut their eyes waiting for the crash,but they felt nothing and instead there's a loud wrecking sound coming .

 

*Crashhhhh*

 

"What's more in pain than have to die twice eh ?".Yuri gritted her teeth driving in a really big truck flatting the ghost car. Crash the only thing he got,of course it's the car !

"Yuri..".With a smile yoona approach the truck where yuri about to come out from it.

"I told you..you need my help here..".Yuri smirked.

"I'm glad you here..".With teary eyes yoona hug the tanned girl tightly,The two of them then turn to the sobbing girl who's hugging her knees together. They approached taeyeon and also hug her tightly,letting her to burst.

 

"Sorry..about your dad..".Yuri murmured kissing her friend by the crown,she look at the ghost car that have been flat by now. No more victims ,no more life getting wasted ,no more ghost car.

 

 

"How awful..".The girl in the handbok murmured seeing the scene. "Death sometimes fool us"

 

 

Many people come to Taeyeon's house showing their sympathy to her family. Taeyeon a little bit calm by now,start to accept that her dad already gone. She hug her sister tightly with Sunny also hugging her and sooth her,she's glad that all her friends supporting her and there in her worst time.

 

A middle-aged man bowed in front of Mr.Kim's picture to give him the last honor and turn to his still crying wife."He's a nice man ma'am..be strong..".The man touch her shoulder sympathically.

"Thank you..".Mrs.Kim smiled despite her teary eyes,she then raise from her seat taking a vessel of her husband ashes.

 

"Let me mom..".Taeyeon volunteered,her mother smile at her her daughter's cheeks.

"Taeyeon..let us accompany you..".Yuri offered getting a nod from the other girls,the petite girl smile at them letting them following her.

 

Soon they drove by taeyeon's family car heading to the ocean sending Mr.Kim to his last destination. It was a long ride for taeyeon,she hug the vessel tightly,she can feel her father still in here,beside her,laughing with her."I love you dad.."

 

The six girls with a cat arriving at the beach then turn to use a ship riding further to the sea. Yoona look at the sea,she ever came here before sending her mother's ashes too. What's the philosophy of pouring their ashes to the sea ? Is it because one who came from the earth have to go back to the earth ? or just a culture ? one cannot really know,but for sure ..it's to honor..the one who leave away.

 

"Love you dad..".Taeyeon sobbed then little by little pouring the ashes down the sea helping by her friends.

"We love you Mr.Kim.."

 

 

"Hey ..where were you going honey ? ".Mr.Im asked when yoona came to the house."Why wearing all black ? Someone passed away ?"

Yoona nodded. "My friend's father passed away.."

"Aw..send my sorry to them..".Yoona nodded before suddenly hug her father tightly.

"Do you know how much i love you dad ?".Yoona said it genuinely starting to cry.

Mr.Im smile replying the hug."I know..".He stare at his wife photograph on the wall. "I love you too.."

 
(Akira yamaoka-Magdalene http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZXQ4LoQBbc# 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
Did i break someone's heart ? You're welcome~
Have you show your love to your parents ? Do it now ! As for me,i rarely show it though but deep inside i really love them.
Love from me to your parents readers~~