In the hand of your fear

The Everyday ghost stories

Yoona woke up from her sleep that dawn suddenly feeling some weird auras in her house. "Something strange..".She frowned rubbing her own neck. She then remove the blanket that covering her body heading for the door. She just alone in her home since her father gone to another town for work.

 

She held the door knob turning it slowly. The weird auras keep getting increase and increase. 'Help me~~'. "Ackk !!".Yoona gasped stepping backward from the door because suddenly there's a ghost of a man in suit in front of her. 'Help me~'. "Ackk !!".For the second time she got surprised seeing a different ghost now on her side, a ghost of a baby sitter. Yoona gulped , why in the hell there's two ghosts in her room ?. She asked her self while walking backward to the window.

 

*Knock..knock*

 

Yoona heard someone knocking on her window, she turn around just to be surprised again seeing another ghost. 'Help...meeee~~'. "Kyaaaa !!".She dropped to the floor in frighten then noticing the presence of other ghosts. 'Help me !'. A pirate ghost came from her wardrobe. 'Help me sistah !'.Even a rapper ghost from her bathroom. 'Help me and I'll give you my fortune !'. 'Help me...'. 'Help..Help'. 'Does anyone know how to tie a shoes ?'.

 

"Ackk...What in the hell it's all about ?!!".Yoona screamed then get up to run away from her bedroom. She doesn't have any idea , why there is so many ghost coming to her house, and why the hell there's a ghost who didn't know how to tie a shoes !. Yoona stopped at the living room then hear someone's voice .'Kekekeke..'.She stare at the couch seeing Hanneli sitting on there, giggling.

 

Yoona squint her eyes , of course Hanneli must be know about everything."Hanneli !".She called the ghost loudly making her startled."This must be your doing right ?"

Hanneli chuckled.'No missy, You're mistaken. The ghost voluntarily come to here..'

"Huh ? But, why they are all in here. You must be know everything, Explain it to me !"

 

Hanneli sighed.'No, i don't know anything about it. But , the news about you ..being a ghost hunter and helping them getting to the other side has been...what those human nowadays said ? Oh yes..VIRAL !'.Yoona's mouth opened couldn't believe with what she heard.

 

"B-But..How,-".Yoona got cut off when a ghost of a soldier grandpa came to the scene."Ehh..Hi grandpa ?"

"Young lady tell me ! Does the german lose in war ?!".The grandpa asked determinedly.

"Y-yes.."

"How about Hitler ?!"

"He..killed himself.."

The ghost of soldier grandpa sighed in relief while smiling."Then..i can rest in peace now..".He give a salut to Yoona. "Thank you ! Young lady !".A light suddenly come from above, then little by little the grandpa gone.
 
Yoona and even Hanneli open their mouth seeing the scene. "What was that ?"
'It's obvious human, You ! Have been send the grandpa soldier to ..The Other Side..'.Hanneli pointed.'So..just that ! All the ghosts come to here to ask your help..'
"But how did they know , about me ?!"
Hanneli start to fidget.'Well ..about that..ehh..you know ghost , spirit and such can ehh..sending some..information with .with..energy..vibration..and..'
 
"You are the one who told them !".Yoona glare at the ghost girl in fierce.
' I swear i,-'
"Stop ! I don't want to hear anything from you again..You know, i didn't mind about them asking for my help, IF i can i will Help them. But, this is my house ! I should get rest in here , if they always come to my house, i couldn't get anymore privacy !"
 
'You mean, privacy with a tan girl who often come here ?'.Hanneli smirked.
"Yes ! Wh-what ?! N-no..not that ! What are you,- Don't give me that smirk ! Arghh ".Yoona groaned feeling so frustrated. This conversation wouldn't get anywhere."Now..you're the one who have to spell them ! Do It !"
 
' I can't ! They will bully me ! '
Yoona gasped."There's even bullying between ghosts ?!"
'Well, we once human with hatred in our heart..'
 
"Arghh..".Yoona sighed , once again she have to be the one who doing it. She walks towards the stair and stop at the bottom of it."Alright ! Now ..ehh..Sir and Madam ghost ! You have to go now ! My house is not a place for a ghost therapy !".She shouted to the ghosts in her bedroom.
 
Just like in cue, the ghosts in Yoona's room one by one emerged .'You kick us out man ?!'.The rapper ghost said in dismay.
"Yes ..ehh no i just so busy right now because school and such. Maybe next time..".Yoona smile in friendly manner then walk to the front door opening it."You all can go now , Thank you for coming . Maybe next time..".The ghosts lowering their heads while floating towards the door, floating through it."Oh i forgot they can through things ".She shook her head closing the door.
 
Yoona startled when a head of a ghost emerged from the door.'Do you know how to tie a shoes ?'.
Yoona scrunched her nose. "NO ! GO AWAY !".She sighed in relief , finally all the ghosts in her house already gone.
 
*Knock..knock*
 
Yoona rolled her eyes, just when she's about to go sleep again she thought that another ghost came to her house ,knocking on her door. She then open the door."I told you i ,-". But she stopped from her words when she noticed that it's Yuri in front of her.
 
"Did i come in a wrong time ?".Yuri asked lifting her brows feeling uneasy to disturb Yoona.
"No..No You didn't ! I..I thought you are the guy from the church who want to recruit me as the member..".Yoona grinned giving a lie reason.
 
"Ow..i know it. They also sometimes come to my house.."
Yoona scratch her head."Ehehe..so what are you doing in here ?"
"You..forgot ? We promise to come to school together..".Yuri reminded.
"Y-Yes ! Of course i'm not forgot !".The doe-eyed girl just realize it's morning already, and the sun behind yuri already setting up. She also just realize she still in her boxer and tank top, and Yuri can see her morning face by now. "L-let me prepare first !".She said while crossing her arms to cover her chest then run to the second floor in fast.
 
Yuri just chuckled seeing how yoona's antics , though her morning face look glossy but Yuri admit even in that state Yoona still look beautiful. Especially in that Kkuma boxer, she can clearly see Yoona's milky white thigh as she climb the stairs."Damn ! I'm such a ert !".Yuri cursed her own self then getting in to Yoona's house before taking a seat on the living room couch.
 
She chuckled as she saw the brown bear plushie on the coach, she's jealous to that thing because yoona really like it. To kill the time while waiting Yoona , she took the magazines that scattered around the table."Paranormal magazine..".She mumbled reading the title of the magazine, clearly oblivious with Hanneli's spirit beside her.
 
The ghost girl smirked seeing this human friend of yoona, she start to think about teasing Yuri. *Poke*. Yuri startled when she felt someone poking her right ear, she check her surrounding but no one around except her in this place. She shrugged it off, Maybe it's just her feeling. *Pluck*. For the second time Yuri got surprised when the magazines on the table fall to the floor by its own.
 
Goosebumps start to creep on her nape, she took the magazines back to the table really hoping that Yoona immediately finish with her business in the bedroom. Yuri look up from her thoughts when the door being knock , seeing Yoona wouldn't come up any soon from her room , Yuri decided to be the one who open the door.
 
"Oh hi !".Yuri got surprised when she saw a middle aged man standing on the porch. "You must be Yoona's friend right ? I'm Yoona's father.."
"Oh yes sir..".Yuri smile moving to give the access for Mr.Im to come."I'm Yuri ,nice to meet you..".She bowed introducing her self.
"Nice to meet you Yuri, No need to be so formal . Where's Yoona ?".Mr.Im asked for his daughter as he hang the coat on the hanger.
 
"She still in her bedroom preparing for school.."
"Oh sorry to make you wait, My daughter is kinda ..a lazy bum"
Yuri chuckled ."No problem sir.."
"Did You two talking about me ?".Yoona pouted coming to the scene ready for her school. She wore a yellow cardigan, white v neck and jeans. Simple yet in Yuri's eyes she still look so beautiful. Yoona then hug her father missing him so much. "Dad..You come early. I miss you.."
 
Mr.Im chuckled."Well..Seoul was a nice place but I like Busan much because there's my daughter here..".Yuri smile seeing the scene of father and daughter in front of her, Though Yoona just have Mr.Im as her parents but she still look so contents and complete.
 
"Come on lets take breakfast together !".Mr.Im suggested."Have you take breakfast Yuri ?"
"Ehh..not yet but,-"
"Argh come on, Yoona will make a sandwich for us . Her sandwich was the best !".He turn into whisper."Because that's the only thing she can do.."
Yoona pouted."Dadddd..".She whined then take yuri to the kitchen by the hands."Come on Yuri, lets eat together..".Yuri stare at hands on her wrist it felt so warm and by the absence of it she feels cold again. How she really want yoona to always hold her like that.
 
Yuri and Mr.Im was now gathering on the dining table while Yoona preparing the breakfast. This must be how it feel to have a father in law and a wife . Yuri amused by her own thoughts. Mr.Im reach for the remote tv on the table then turn it on to watch some morning news.
 
"Dadddd..How many times do i have to tell you. Not to watch tv while we're in the dining table..".Yoona warned still preparing the sandwhich.
"I need my daily dose of my morning news honey..".Mr.Im then turn to whisper at Yuri. "She just like her mother..Strict when its come to food..".Yuri chuckled hearing it.
 
'Breaking news..An accident has happened this morning at xx street, a victim was named Han Dae boo , male , 32 years old was riding a motorcycle when the accident happened , A witness said the victim suddenly lose his balance on his motorcycle and crash a truck from the opposite direction was death in the place. The police will investigate whether the victim in a drunk state or not.'.The anchor move to the other camera.'This is the third accident happened in the same place same street in this month. Some people think this is a paranormal phenomena that has been haunt the place. We had an interview about this matter with Professor Na Chang Soo,an expert in parapsychology and psychic phenomena.'
 
'The soul of those who have died because accident,suicide or murdered don't realize they are dead. Sometimes They haunt a particular place when the time they're die. Violent deaths, cruelty, and abuse are some of the most prominent events that bind a ghost to the earthly realm. The only thing they got is just memories of pain,sadness and sufferings, this thing is to be the factor of those spirits haunt , seek or in another word 'possessing' human by the sake of telling us all that this is their story '
 
"Tch look at all those people..".Mr.Im chuckled after watching the news."They called themselves a professor and an expert while the truth is ,they just some fanatic who believe about ghost. Maybe the victim was drunk or exhausted that time..that's the logical reason . Don't you think ?"
 
Yuri and Yoona don't know what to say , in another side Mr.Im's statement maybe true yet in another side They think ghost are real. So in the end they just nod their head agreeing with the man."By the way yuri, Is that your bike parked there ?".He asked about the scooter that parked on his front yard. Yuri Who's about to eat the sandwhich yoona has made stop from her action nodding the question first. She continue to take the sandwhich to but the man spoke again.
 
"Becareful if you take Yoona with you, well actually becareful everytime you ride the bike.. Traffic accident often happen nowadays..".Yuri smile nod again then begin to eat the bread but she stopped once more when Mr.Im continue to spoke."With the increasing of human population, the need of personal and public transportation have been increase too also the stress of work and other problem of life , that's why so many accidents happened.."
 
Yuri place the sandwhich to the plate again, she decided to wait for Mr.Im to finish his words first. Yet, her stomach grumbling from hunger already."Hey, why don't you eat your sandwhich yuri ? Come on..come on . Don't be shy..".
 
Yoona who have been watching the two for awhile can't help her self but giggling in amuse."Keke..dad, how is she going to eat her food if you keep talking from the start..".She received a shy groan from yuri.
"Ah really ?! Sorry..sorry..i stop from talking now.."
Yuri grinned nervously."No problem sir..".Finally she can taste Yoona's delicious handmade food.
 
"Did you watch the news this morning ?!".Sunny excitedly asked her friends who has been gathering in the class.
"About VVIP come back ?".Taeyeon asked referring to her favourite boyband .
Sunny rolled her eyes."No..but about the accident in xx street.."
 
"Oh, that's not a new thing right ?.Many accident happened in that street..Well actually traffic accident happened every minute around the world..".Taeyeon said based of the fact.
 
Sunny sighed."That's not it tae, The xx street is famous for its high traffic accident area some people said it's because some spirits haunting that place and seeking human for salvation, that's why there's so many people die in there.."
"Or maybe the geography or the road condition in that place is the cause of the accidents "
"That's not it taeee..".Sunny gritted her teeth frustratedly she then nudge her fellow ghost fanatic beside her."Soo ! Explain it to her..and stop eating all the time !"
 
Sooyoung swallow her Turkish kebab first before speaking."What can i say ? We couldn't turn a sceptic become believer..".She then continue to eat her kebab.
Taeyeon chuckled."There..there..".She patted sunny's head."I believe in you..,i just feeling so anxious because all of you didn't ask me to join the ghost hunt in the previous time.."
 
"What can we do ?".Yuri join the conversation."You're having a 49days ceremony of your father , we don't want to disturb you.."
"Yep and beside, i was glad you're not there tae, it's so dangerous and we nearly die ! Luckily, in the crucial time i can make everyone calm and said that everything will be ok..".Sunny got a slap on her head from her tall friend beside her.
 
"What kind of bull you said ? The truth is you were crying and regret everything !".Sooyoung said the right thing about what really happened that time.
"Arghh..are you really my friend Soo ? Just say yes for everything i said !".Everyone laughed seeing how the two ghost buster start to slap each other for their different opinion.
 
Finally, the person who have been waited come to the scene. Everyone squint their eyes feeling the different aura come from Tiffany."What those black things on your eye-smile Tiff ?".Yuri asked because her friend's eyes look like a panda , black around it.
Tiffany sighed leaning her body to the desk."I couldn't have much sleep because i had a weird dream last night.."
 
"Weird dream ? About what ??".Yoona asked seems she have the knowledge about what kind of dream Tiffany had.
"I have a dream about a robber in my house, robbing my refrigerator and the weird thing is the robber have cat ears and ..she's ."
 
"Hahahaha..".Sooyoung and Sunny laughed ."You just having a wet dream.."
The eye-smile girl blushed." You ! I'm not !".She doesn't know or even ever have a wet dream though, but thinking back about the cat girl in her dream. She sure have a good body , that thought couldn't stop her from biting her own lip.
 
"Imagining it Tiff ?~~".Sunny whispered with flirty tone to Tiffany's ears , teasing the girl.
"Arghhh..Go away !!".Tiffany pushed the petite girl's face harshly.
 
Yoona watched the scene in amusement, it then fade realizing that it's clearly not Tiffany's dream. Jessica must be turned into her human form unfortunately got caught by Tiffany. She felt guilty for the eye-smile girl for hiding the truth, Tiffany need to know it sooner.
 
~~
 
The school was over , the students start to emerge from the building together. Not exception for Yuri and Yoona. They threw smile to each other on the parking lot before Yuri hop onto the bike she cracked a sly playfully smirk towards Yoona, the latter lift her brows getting intrigued."What ?"
 
"I have a surprise for you.."
"What is that ?"
"Emm..it's still secret..".Yuri teased getting a playful slap from Yoona, it seems normal already for the both of them to threw each other an intimate gesture though they still in a what-so-called Friend zone.
 
"Don't tell that just to get me curious..".Yoona pouted.
"Keke..I promise i will give it to you later. Just be patience~~".Yuri pinched Yoona's cheeks before hoping to her bike then wait Yoona to do the same before starting the engine to going home.
 
"Look at those two..".Dara pointed to Yuri and Yoona from the far "They keep getting closer..Are not you going to do something about it ?".She asked turning her head to her jealous friend Victoria.
"I will ..Just you see ! But not now !".Victoria getting irritated just by the sight of Yuri giving a ride to that girl .
 
"But when ? ".Suzy smirked."After they get married and have children..haha..".She laughed following by Dara.
" You !".Victoria glared stopping the laugh but not the smirk on their lips."I will get Yuri back., Yuri is mine..Let's just go to cafe , Minzy waiting for us there..".She motioned her friends to follow her entering her car then drove in fast heading for the cafe.
 
"Hey..What happened with that face ?".Minzy asked pointing to Victoria's anxious face after shipping her smoothies . It's normal for her to caught that y expression on her but not this worse. 
"She's annoyed because someone else stole her toy ..right suzy ?".Dara smirked teasing her friend when she's jealous is one of her new hobby.
 
"Uhum..You know she's hopelessly in love with the girl named Kwon Yuri in our school..".Suzy turned to smirked.
"Oh please shut up..".Victoria hissed in frustrated.
Minzy chuckled."Tell me about it ! Who stole your girl ?"
 
Victoria groaned."A nobody named Yoona, she keep sticking onto MY Yuri recently.."
"Yoona ? You mean Im Yoona ?".Minzy asked getting intrigued.
"Yes..How do you know her ?"
Minzy chuckled."We're in the same elementary school .., and guess what ? She's a freak !".Victoria getting interested after hearing it."She's having six sense..or in another word she can see the ghost . No one want to be near her because we got scared everytime she's pointing into the thin air, telling that there's someone watching.."
 
Dara and Suzy getting shivered by the information, since they have that same 'dream' . They freak out everytime they heard the word ghost, but different thing with Victoria her wicked mind satisfied and glad knowing that. She smirked, an evil smirk, Finally she has something to give to Yoona.
 
~
 
Yoona walk out from her bedroom checking her surrounding, she's still in alert after the incident of ghosts gathering in her house. That Hanneli, the little ghost need to have a lesson sometime. She tiptoed down the stairwell heading for the kitchen to get water to drink. She startled a bit seeing her father sitting on the dining table while sipping his coffee and reading newspaper."Dad..You're home ".She said approaching her father because it's so rare to find her father in home this early.
 
"Yeah..There's not much to do in the office..".He flipped the paper."And i also need a quality time with my daughter..".He smiled when Yoona kiss his forehead.
"Want me to make you something ?".Yoona offered approaching the kitchen counter.
"No thanks, i already eat..".Mr.Im refused continuing to read the recent news about road accident."By the way, You were going home with that girl again ?"
 
"Yuri ? Yeah..we were going home together..".Yoona answered as she opened the refgy.
"I'm glad you have a friend but, i still didn't trust her for taking you with a bike.."
Yoona chuckled, she understand her father worry though."Daddd..Yuri never speed her bike above limit , instead it's always under a bit..".She explained hoping her dad agreement to let her ride the bike with Yuri.
 
"I can't help to be worry..all this news about accident freaking me out.."
"Don't worry dad..Yuri's a nice girl..".Yoona bit her lower lip trying to control her smile.
Mr.Im turned to his daughter with a teasing smirk."You like that girl ?".Yoona stopped from drinking her juice because the sudden question.
 
"Daddd..What do you mean ? O-of course i like Yuri , she's my friend.."
Mr.Im shrugged."You knew that better than me.."
Yoona rolled her eyes."I better go, if you need anything i'm in my room.."
"Alright Yuri,- I mean Yoona~~"
 
Yoona shook her head for the teasing, she goes back to her bedroom while carrying her juice. Placing the glass on the nightstand then plop her body to the bed, she cannot help but thinking about the particular tanned girl who's coloring her dull life. Did she like Yuri ? As a friend or anything else ?. A shy smile spread on her lips along with the blushing cheeks, she took her kkuma pillow then cover her body with that ,feeling embarrass like someone witnessing her antics.
 
Is it the sign that she really like Yuri ? More than friend. But Yoona still didn't sure about it, she's afraid ..afraid of getting hurt and making hurt, especially Yuri she've been so nice and caring to her, hurting her wasn't something she desired. Yoona then remember about the girl who always clinging and making effort towards Yuri, yes that's Victoria. Imagining Yuri with her, is not something Yoona fancy, it's cringe-worthy.
 
*Knock*
 
Yoona turn her gaze to the window hearing something that knocking on it. Intrigued , she got up to check to see a pebble landing on the side of the window. *Knock*. There's another, She opened the window only to surprise seeing Yuri on her yard wearing a big hiking bag waving at her."Yuri..what are you doing in here ?".Yoona asked with whisper tone afraid to get her father's attention.
 
"I promise to give you a surprise right ? So..surprise..".Yuri grinned cheekily spreading her arms. Yoona chuckled motioning Yuri to climb to her bedroom balcony using the stair."Anywas, Is your father home ?".She asked fixing her clothes after landed on the balcony.
 
"Are you here to see me or to see my father ?".Yoona pouted , pretending to sound jealous.
Yuri chuckled."Of course You..Jealous much ?".She pinched Yoona's cheeks only to make the doe-eyed girl blush and smiling like an idiot.
 
"Anyway..What's that in your back ?"
"This is your second and third surprises..".Yuri told wiggling her brows michivously.
"Really ? Show me !".Yoona clapped her hands getting excited while jumping on her place like a child having a sugar rush.
 
"Alright..but close your eyes first.".Yuri chuckled when Yoona didn't even take a second to close her eyes. She used her time first to admire Yoona's beauty. How her long lashes curled in sync complimenting her beautiful eyes and not to mention her lips. All Yoona's body part screaming 'beauty' for Yuri, How she really want to see it everyday even in the very first second when she opens her eyes in the morning.
 
"Yuri..are you still there ?".Yuri snapped from her thought of admiring Yoona , she doesn't realize that she took sometimes. Doesn't want to make Yoona wait , Yuri dig the surprises she wants to give to Yoona.
 
"Ok..You can open your eyes now.."
Yoona opened her eyes then lifting her brows seeing a box of."Pizza ?"
Yuri tried to control her smile."A surprise pizza~~and...".She left her sentence hanging , while her hands taking another thing from her back."Tada !"
 
Yoona widen her brown eyes and smile widely seeing a cute helmet with Rilakkuma print on it. "Mister Kkuma..So cute~".She hugged the helmet not wanting to let it go again, she then realize the giver is in front of her."Is it for me Yul ?".Yuri nodded while smiling."Thank You !".She beamed can't control her self to kiss Yuri's cheek.
 
The tanned girl turn into silent, warm feeling creeping onto the skin of her face. She's sure that kiss leave Yuri's cheeks bathed with blush. Her eyes flickered to the girl who's busy admiring her new helmet, Yoona how can you make Yuri's heart beat this fast without you realizing it."Thank you so much once again Yuri.."
 
"No problem, ..".Yuri smiled lovingly onto the doe-eyed girl
"But why you bought this for me ? Did you used your own money ? I don't want to burden you.."
"Yes..i used my own money but it's ok and i bought this because , i want to gain your father's trust to let me ride with his daughter on my rusty bike.."
 
Yoona slapped Yuri's arms. "Silly..without this, i'm sure my father will give you his trust. Just be patience..".She gazed at Yuri's face, liking how the moonlight dancing on her tanned skin.Before she got caught watching, Yoona turn her attention to the pizza box her stomach craving for that meal."How about we eat the pizza ?"
 
"Good idea..i'm hungry too though..".Yoona chuckled opening the box of pizza then take a slice of it imitated by Yuri. They cheers first before shoving it to their mouth giving each other smile in process.Is it normal ? For an ordinary friend, to climb a balcony at the night , giving helmet , and eating pizza together while their heart beating furiously with fluttering feelings.It needs to be figure out.
 
~
 
"Here..Delivery to 123 Orchid..".The pizza store quite busy tonight , so much people buying for pizza asking for deliver it to their home.
 
"Orchid ? It's pass the xx street right ?".The one in charge for the delivery getting freak out, he clearly heard the bad news about that street.
"Yes , you scared ? Which one you scared the most , getting fired or meeting ghost ?"
 
The pizza guy rolled his eyes, taking the three boxes of pizza from the counter."I'll deliver this..".He sound defeated but cursing silently for the mocking tone of his fat boss."Pig,ert,bastard..".The profanities coming out from his mouth as he walked to his bike. He really didn't like his boss, he's so cocky though just having a tiny dirty pizza store downtown. He truthfully doesn't want to work a job like this, but what can he do..everything need to be pay nowadays.
 
He rode his bike down the road , it's 10 pm in the night and some people still craving for pizza. He guide his bike to pass the xx street, chill suddenly running down his spine. People talk much about this street, the scary story part about a ghost seeking for salvation to human. He hoped he's ok and safe this time.
 
The ride was awfully quiet, he just can hear the sound of his bike engine. And it's getting worse ,because the silent make him a little bit sleepy.*Pluck..Pluck..Pluck*."Ackkkk !!".The pizza guy suddenly scream in panic , his face fill with horror and fear seeing TWO HANDS, just hands no body clenching on the bike steer.
 
"Ahhh !".He screamed again having no words to come out when the two pale but bloody hands moving repeatedly making him lost the control of his bike. There's nothing he can do anymore , he will die, in the hand of this two hands. He look up when he heard a noise sound from the opposite direction, and how shocked he is seeing a big truck charging toward him.
 
*Honkkkkkkkkk*
 
*Screeechhhhhh*
 
*Crasshhhhhhh*
 
"Nee-u...nee-u nee-u*
 
One more soul to the call - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsArSDDwOv0 
 
 
 
Tbc