Ohani Ohani ~~ Are you there ?

The Everyday ghost stories

Yoona look up at the mirror,checking the wound on her chin. "It's weird..".She murmured.Her wound suddenly gone ,as she remember her chin was bleeding that time when she and yuri in the school old building. Yoona shrugged all the thoughts off before checking her clock,the school start one hour again she have to prepare for it soon.

 

"Can i come to your school ?".Jessica asked she's in human form right now wearing yoona's clothes,luckily yoona's father already go to work since the dawn.

"For what ?".Yoona asked shoving another sandwich to ,she feels so happy today because she got a company in her dining table,not just Mr.Kkuma.

 

"I will feel bored in your house alone..i think.."

"But you cannot just following me in your cat form right ? The janitor will kick you or sending you to an animal control.."

 

Jessica shuddered,she ever experienced getting caught and put in animal control,and it's not a fun experience,luckily she can get escape when there's this eye-smile girl who come to the place to adopt her ,when that girl lift jessica's cat body. She jerked and eventually that girl lose her grip of jessica,she then run away leaving that girl. Jessica feel awful though,that girl must be really want a pet but jessica is not a real pet remember,hope that girl already found a perfect pet.

 

"You're right..".The cat woman sighed ."So..i just stay here ?".Her cat ears dropped.

"At least ,if you want to walk around the hood ,you have to wait until i made you an identity lace "

"You think i'm your pet ?!"

"Just for in case,if suddenly there's someone who caught you. That person can call me,because there's my number in there..you didn't want to be caught by an animal control right ?".

Jessica sighed. "Alright.."

 

They continue their breakfast together in silent,until the time yoona have to go for school. Yoona put the books for today's lesson to the bag,her hand suddenly stop mid air near her mother's diary. Should she takes it ?. Yoona shrugged and leave the book instead.

 

Like usual ,every morning she waits for the bus to come ,her transportation for school. Yoona look up at the sky,the weather quite clear there's just a little bit cute puffy clouds on it. She let out a breath,maybe today would be a good day.

 

"H-hi..".Yoona startled when she heard someone greet her,she turn and saw yuri beside her,smiling awkwardly and as usual with her mojo aura. 

Yoona lowered her head before greet back the tanned girl. "He-hello..".The air is so awkward around them especially remembering the incident they encountered yesterday.

"Ehh..as i remember you have wound on your chin..".Yuri frowned remembering it."How is it now ?".She asked concernedly.

Yoona touch her own chin,how to tell yuri that her wound suddenly gone,leaving no mark."I-it's ok ,my chin was good..".She answered nervously,hope yuri didn't saw the flawless skin on her chin.

 

Luckily the bus already come,suspending the conversation between them for awhile. The two of them enter the transportation and notice that,there is no other seats vacant,so they standing nearly face to face while holding the handle.

Yuri frowned,why the two of them back again to the casual basis. Like nothing major happened yesterday. Can't yoona realize that yuri want to get close with her ? . Yuri still curious about the doe-eyed girl although she already know something about yoona's ability. But it doesn't stop her to get nearer with yoona.

 

The bus then move from the shelter,swaying their body occasionally. Yoona still glued her eyes on her shoes. She still feel weird seeing at yuri's face,her heart always beat faster everytime she saw that brown orbs especially when there's her reflection on there.

 

"Ehh..the ..weather quite good today..".Yuri sighed hope her effort to make a conversation with yoona will turn out good.

"Y-you ..talking about weather ?".Yoona stuttered,she asked that again because she's too occupied with her own mind.

"Y-yes..i'm talking about..weather ?"

 

Yoona chuckled,hearing yuri's nervous voice it's a little bit draw some confidence on yoona's self. "Yes..it's quite good..".For the first time yoona look up but at yuri's neck her eyes are on,a little good approach though. "It's ..the second time i saw you using a bus, i never saw you before.."

 

Yuri a little bit stunned hearing yoona make the conversation further. So after all her effort succeed. "I usually use my bike,but it's still in the workshop..got a problem with the tires..".Yoona nodded understand,so if yuri's bike got fixed she will back to use it again,there's a little bit disappointment yoona feel. "But ,i think i will use the public bus more often now..it's more eco friendly..".Yuri chuckled. In other side yoona feel relief with the older girl's statement. Now she will not feel lonely again and have someone to talk in the bus.

 

"So ehh..".Yuri look nervous to continue their conversation,she check the surrounding first before spoke. "Have you found what that cat woman ..talking about ?".She whispered closing their gap. Yoona startled a bit ,feeling yuri's breath on her ears.

"Ehh..".She scoot a little bit further."I ..i found my mother's diary,i red that and there's some guides about taking THEM back to the other side.."

Yuri also scoot a little bit further,she realize yoona feel uncomfortable maybe because she didn't use to people's presence near her."That's good..can i check it sometimes ?"

"O-of course ,but it's in my house now ..maybe later".Yuri nodded ,suddenly the bus stop abruptly and make yoona and yuri fall to the floor. "Auch !!".The two of them groaned in pain and surprised.

 

" ! Sir..what's wrong ?! You want to kill us !!".A passenger said in anger .

"I'm so sorry,there's suddenly a black cat run crossing the road ..".The driver apologized for the inconvenience.

 

Yuri and yoona froze in their position,they just realize their face especially lips nearly touch each other. Their drew back quickly before another bump make their body really connect to each other. "You're ok ?".Yoona nodded and realize her books scattered around the floor,She immediately put them back to the bag with yuri's help. Yuri held a book that look like diary maybe this is yoona's diary. "Yoona ,here..".She handed the diary to the owner. Yoona paused,it's her mother's diary on yuri's hand as she remember she didn't bring it with her.

 

Yoona held out her hand taking the book with a thoughtful face. "This is my mother's diary..".She murmured but loud enough for yuri to hear.

The tanned girl lift her brows. "Really ? You said ..you leave it in your house ?"

Yoona gulped. "I did..".She still staring at the suddenly pop in diary.

"Well..that's weird..".Yuri said,since she met yoona there's so much weird thing happened,but doesn't mean she dislike it instead she enjoy it.

"Yes..it is."

 

The students one by one enter their classroom starting their lesson. Yoona placed her self in the usual seat and just like in any other day,she still look unidentified. The only time when yoona feel exist is when the teacher call her name for the list of attendee.

"Im Yoona..".Yoona raise her hand when the teacher called her name and just like that,after it she goes back to an unidentified lonely girl.

 

"Park Hyomin..".The teacher called again,but there's no sign of hyomin.

"She's sick sir..".One girl informed ,the teacher nodded and write something on the list.

"Kim Hyuna..".There's no sign too of Hyuna.

"She's also sick i think sir..".Taeyeon the chairman of the class informed. "The two of them never let go of each other ..remember ?".Everybody chuckled remembering how the two girls like twin from different mother.

 

The teacher sighed. "I hope the two of them didn't lie and made a reason for ditching class..Alright lets start the lesson.".The students start to pull out their book for the lesson.

 

Yuri and taeyeon startled when they felt someone's poking their arms,they turn back and saw sunny and sooyoung face who looks so excited."Did you hear the news guys ? About Hyomin and Hyuna ?".Sunny asked.

 

"No ,what?".Taeyeon answered.

"Hyomin and Hyuna didn't go to school today because yesterday they saw the ghost of Ohani Ohani in our school toilet..".Sooyoung whispered."And i think they still shock about that.."

 

"Yes..i heard they were come to this school in the night and make an experiment about whether Ohani Ohani really exist..".Sunny flicked her fingers. "And that's turn out to be real..".She continued.

 

"How many times do i have to tell you two..there is nothing called ghost..".Taeyeon said vehemently to the two girl but still in whisper tone,yuri in her side startled a bit hearing taeyeon's words. Oh Taeyeon if you experience the thing happened to yuri yesterday. You would take that words back."And what a stupid people ,come to school in the night..when no one around."

 

"There is ghost Taeyeon ! Ghost is like foods ..they are everywhere !"

"Choi Sooyoung ! No words again about food in my class !".The teacher scold,sooyoung bowed a bit for apologize ,she send a glare to taeyeon who smirking playfully at her.

Taeyeon back to her position with a sceptic smile on her lips. "How about you yul..do you think Hyuna and Hyomin really see that Ohani Ohani ghost ?".

 

"Ehh..".Yuri a little bit taken aback by taeyeon's question. Truthfully she still not sure to believe if ghost really exist. Yuri turn her attention to the doe-eyed who's busy reading her book,she smile a bit before turning back to her short friend. "I don't know..".She simply said and pull out her book. There is so many things that didn't yet to come to make yuri sure.

 

"Yoona !".Yuri approached the doe-eyed girl with a friendly face,the latter turn and lowering her head again shyly knowing it's yuri . "Taking lunch ?".Yuri asked noticed that yoona heading to the cafeteria.

"Y-yes.."

 

"How about you sit with me...".Yuri offered. "And also my friends..". She immediately corrected ,she doesn't want if yoona mistaken .

"I-i don't know about that.."

"Oh come on..".Yuri swiftly took yoona by the hand and drag her to the cafeteria,she doesn't want to hear any rejection. Yoona startled when she felt yuri's warm hand on hers,she look at her wrist ..it's so beautiful.

 

"Hey guys..".Yuri greeted her friends and tap the empty seat beside her for yoona to take. The doe-eyed girl shyly place her self on it. "Yoona..can sit with us right ?".Yuri asked for her friends's approval.

"Of course.."Taeyeon gladly approve."Hey yoona..".She greeted.

"Hallo yoona..".Tiffany also greeted.

"H-hi..".Yoona shyly greet them back,she thought they would quickly reject yoona from the group,but it's prove to be a mistake.

 

Yuri smile feeling that yoona start to comfortable with her friends around. "By the way..where's Sooyoung and Sunny ?".She asked because the two ghost hunters are nowhere in sight.

"Probably making some ..crazy experiment about..What did they said ?".Taeyeon frowned. "Oh yes,paranormal activity.."

 

"Yeah..those two never tired for searching something about ghost..".Tiffany continued. "I hope something unexpected happen to them.."

"Sst..Don't say like that tiff..they are still our friends..".Yuri truthfully said that because she doesn't want to make yoona back ,feeling uncomfortable . she knows that Tiffany and Taeyeon didn't believe about ghost. But instead,In other side yoona smile internally because she got a mental check,yuri is a mature highschool girl.

 

"Whatever..oh yes have you all start the group project Mr.Jun gave to us ? The human mind and behaviour matter ?".Taeyeon asked making another conversation.

"Not yet..".Yuri sighed. "Human mind and behaviour is a psychology material in university right ? we are still highschool not a college student.."

 

"Mr.jun is an eccentric man..he can do what he want to do. By the way,we still lack of a person in our group remember ?".Tiffany reminded then she stare at yoona who look mute all the times. "Yoona..do you already have a group for that project ?".

 

"No.."

"Perfect..you can join our group..".Tiffany smirked looking at yuri's cheerful face.

"Alright ,thank you for letting me in..".Yoona bowed slightly.

"No..no,you don't need to thanks me. I think yuri who have to do it,right yul ?".Tiffany teased while the tanned girl sending a fierce glare to her friend. Yoona didn't understand what they're mean,she shrug it off though maybe it's not her business.

 

"Bori..lets just go home,the school already over. what are we doing here ?".A nerdy girl with big glass and a little bun on her short hair asked to her big friend beside her.

"Sulmin don't be a coward..".Bori mocked with her deep voice."I want to know that what really happened to Hyuna and Hyomin is true..".The fat girl said determinedly. They are walking to the school toilet,precisely Bori dragged sulmin there.

 

"Yuck..so smelly,i never like our school toilet..".Sulmin crunched her nose in disgusted.

"Like you never use this place anyway..".They are going further down the toilet.

"So what are we doing now ?".Sulmin asked to the big girl.

"I heard that,if we want to make Ohani Ohani come out from the toilet..we have to knock the forth door three times and ask if she's still in there..if she's respond it with 'Yes' we ask 'Are you done yet ?'..if she answer it with 'not yet' she wouldn't come out but we know there's her voice inside,but if she answers it with 'I'm done'..be ready to see how ohani ohani really is.."

 

Sulmin shivered hearing Bori's explanation. "Hope she's not done yet in the toilet..".She mumbled before turn to face the 4th door directly.

*Knock..Knock..Knock*

"Ohani Ohani~~ Are you there ?".Bori knocked to the door and wait patiently for the ghost to respond them. Sulmin's sweat roll down from her temple to her jaw , truthfully she's so scared about it but what done is done,they are too late and Bori already said the mantra for the ghost to come.

 

"I'm here~~"

 

Bori and Sulmin widen their eyes in shocked and frighten,Ohani Ohani really exist ! Inside the cubicle number 4 ..answering their question with a cold distant tone.

Bori gulped before asking another question. "A-are you d-done yet ?". Their chest moving rapidly ,inhaling and exhaling the dirty air in the toilet . They realize what they are doing now is dangerous and scary,but remember they are a highschool girl where everything that they are curious about have to be satisfied whether it's turn to be good or bad. There is still next time,for thinking about it. If there is any next time.

 

"I'm done~~"

 

The two girls jerked on their place hearing the next thing come to their sweaty ears. It's mean Ohani Ohani will come out from the place and revealing her shape to them. Suddenly the door opened.

 

*Craaaaackkkkk*

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhh !!".They screamed loudly from the top of their lungs and hug each other when they saw the girl with long hair that covering her half face standing in front of them. She also wearing a white school skirt that already drowned by so much blood.

 

"Your turn~~"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!".They screamed again and immediately run for their life from the scary ghost. They are sure now,that Ohani Ohani really exist.

 

The ghost girl's eyes look so empty and dull,then suddenly Ohani Ohani."Hahahahahaha...".She laughed after witnessing how the two humans run frantically after seeing her. "Hahahaha..Soo come out ! haha..".She knocked to the 3rd door and a tall girl,Sooyoung suddenly come out also laughing whole-heartedly because she've been holding it for awhile.

 

"Hahaha..Did you see their face bunny ?".Sooyoung laughed clenching her stomach. "That was gold !!".

"Kekeke..Of course..".The fake Ohani Ohani then pull out the wig on her head revealing sunny's short red hair. "Did you record it ?"

 

"Don't worry.."Sooyoung let out her camcorder "It's in here ..".She tapped it cockily."Want to search for another victim ?".She asked excitedly.

"Nah..enough for today..".Sunny put her hands on the hips. "I just want to prove to the people who always mock us..that they are wrong for doubting us..".She said in venom.

Sooyoung shrug her shoulder. "Alright ..lets just go now".She start to head for the entrance but frown when she doesn't feel sunny beside her.

 

Sooyoung turn around and notice sunny still standing on her last position while lowering her head. "Bunny ?".She narrowed her eyes before approaching the shorter girl."Bunny ? ".She tapped sunny on the shoulder. "Bunny ?~~ it's not funny. Hey !".She harshly tapped sunny's shoulder once more and making the other girl turn to stare at her abruptly with cold glare. 

 

"Eek !".Sooyoung flinched in shocked and when about to run away from the place but suddenly.

"Hahhahaha..i got you soo..hahaha..".Sunny eventually trick her tall friend.

"Yah ! I thought you got possessed by the real ghost !".The tall girl slapped the short girl's head harshly.

 

"Haha..Aww..i should record your face earlier..".Sunny smirked while her friend just rolling her eyes at her. The two of them then really start to head for the door,but sunny stop again midway when she felt something weird in her self. Sooyoung noticed it and stop too from her track. "Ok..what now ?".Sooyoung crossed her arms thinking that it's another prank from her short friend.

 

Sunny's body jerking uncontrollably like she's having a seizure ,after awhile it's come to a stop."Ha-ha..so funny bunny,i'm so scared~~".Sooyoung said sarcastically,she's so certain that sunny trick her again.

 

Slowly,sunny took some steps towards sooyoung while turning her head up showing her menacing eyes to the tall girl. Sooyoung gulped and her face turn to be serious,there is something in sunny's face that tell her,it is not a trick. "B-bunny ?".Sooyoung stuttered and took a step backward to further her gap with sunny. "S-sunny..please this is not funny..".Sooyoung bit her own tongue,she felt goosebumps all over her body when sunny keep walking toward her with cold face. Something told sooyoung in her mind that in front of her ..is not her real friend...it's not sunny.

"*Brak..brak..brak*
 
"Sooyoung !! Help me !! Sooyoung !! Open the door !!".Sooyoung turned when she heard sunny's voice asking for her help from the cubicle number 4. And she's so sure it's the real sunny. Sooyoung gritted her teeth repeatedly,if that's sunny..then who's the girl in front of her ?
 
"Eeekkk !!".Sooyoung squealed when the fake sunny held out her hands going to strangle her neck.
"Kek...kek..".The ghost tilt her head rapidly. Her face have been turn revealing a white pale skin and even sooyoung can saw the greenish veins on it. The eyes is so dark like a moonless night and the rotten teeth that make sooyoung feel nausea."Ssh..Sssh..goarrrrr!!"
 
Sooyoung flinched when the ghost march toward her and unconsciously drop the camera,she cannot go any further her back already touch the dirty wall,there is no other way to take. "Ackkkk !!".She winced in pain when the ghost press her neck vehemently,sooyoung's feet even lift up from the floor showing how strong the ghost is."Ackk..hah..ack..".It's so hard for sooyoung to catch a breath,the grip on her neck is so strong,she even start to feel dizzy and weak for not getting any air to her lungs.
 
"Sooyoung !!".Sunny keep bragging the door number 4 trying to get free from the little cubicle but to no avail , she cannot open it. It's just like,there's a huge force blocking her way.
"S-sunny..".Sooyoung still struggle to get free from the pale hand on her neck.She try to push that cold hand away..but the ghost is stronger than her.
"Kek..kek..".The ghost smirked seeing how sooyoung's face start to turn blue. This is it maybe this is the end of sooyoung's life. If there is nobody help her.
 
 
"Damn ! How could i be so careless !!".Yoona running fast in the corridor way heading to the last class she attended. She quickly enter the empty class and walk rapidly toward her seat searching for something. "Ah..here !".She claimed in relief when she get back the necklace that she didn't intentionally left in the class. It's her mother's necklace,she doesn't dare to think if she lose this. She lift her brows in confuse when the wings pendant on her necklace suddenly letting out a blue light color. She's too occupied with the necklace until she didn't realize someone creeping on the back.
 
*TAP !!*
 
"Ahh !".Yoona jerked in surprised and turn around to face who the hell in her back. She sighed in relief when she saw the familiar girl. "Hah..yuri.."
Yuri smiled. "Sorry..if i..freak you ?"
"N-no..it's ok ".Yoona smile too. "By the way why are you in here ?"
 
"I just done with my dance practice in the gym..i saw you running to here then i follow you. "Yuri shrugged. "How about you . what are you doing in here ?"
"I..left my stuff then i go back to pick it.."
"I see..lets go home together.".Yuri offered,yoona nodded and the two of them start to walk from the school.
 
"Ackkk !!".Yoona and yuri startled when they heard someone's voice screaming from the far.
"Who's that ?".Yoona frowned trying to recognize the voice.
"I dont know..".yuri said. "But it's coming from the toilet..lets just check it out".The two girls run quickly toward the school toilet,they have a bad feeling about this,it's must be someone in danger.
 
"Sooyoung !!".The tall girl startled when she heard her name being called ,she moved her eyes to the entrance and saw Her friend yuri and her classmate yoona looking at her in terrified. Sooyoung let out a small smile then her eyes slowly shut,she already feel so weak because the ghost still gripping on her neck. Then the ghost letting out sooyoung's limp body to the floor.
 
Yuri look at the ghost in anger for making her friend collapsed,she march towards it to attack her. "Ahhhh !!".But the ghost letting out a strong force,even yuri didn't touch the ghost yet but it's already push her away vehemently make her fly and drop to the floor . "Auchhh !!".She groaned in pain when her back bumping hardly to a trash bin.
 
"Yuri !!".Yoona stare in horror when she saw yuri got attack from the ghost. It's impossible ,ghost cannot harm human.She jerked when the ghost turn to her side,that ghost tilt her head. "Kek...kek.."Yoona froze in her place ,what to do now ?. "Goarrrrrr".Yoona shut her eyes when the ghost march toward her,and the next thing she felt is..nothing. She opened her eyes back and turn so surprised seeing the siamese cat now face to face with the ghost. "Jessica ?!"
 
"This is why i told you to let me follow you..".Jessica stare menacingly with her cat eyes to the ghost. Yoona stiffened and turn her attention to yuri who still on the floor,she immediately go to yuri's side for helping her. "Yuri are you ok ?".Yuri still groaning in pain.
"Yoona..hurry ! Look at your mother's diary about this ghost !".Jessica commanded while she's dodging the attack from the ghost. 
 
Yoona nodded and quickly took the diary from her bag. "Wh-what this ghost's name..,".The doe-eyed girl flipped the book rapidly trying to search for the guide to banish the ghost.
"Oh-hani..oh-hani..".Yuri told weakly,yoona nodded and with a shivering hands flip the page for Ohani ghost name.
 
"I got it !".Yoona claimed. "Ohani Ohani is....she's ..not a dangerous ghost !".She look disbelief."There is nothing to make her go to the other side because..she never do harm to human. !".How could ? But the things in front of her is the other way around. It's impossible for yoona's mother to made a mistake right ?.
 
"Ackk !!".Jessica scream when her cat body suddenly threw to the air and landed her on the toilet cubicle,the door suddenly shut preventing her to walk out from the tiny place."Damn ! Yoona are you sure ?!".Jessica shut her cat eyes trying to thing another possibility about what this ghost might be. Her eyes opened when she got something. "Yoona !! Try to search for The Trickster ! There's a possibility that this ghost is not Ohani Ohani !!".
 
Yoona flipped another page to search for the trickster before that ghost turn again toward her. "There ! The trickster is a manipulator ghost that can change their form into another ghost !!".She move her eyes to the way for stopping the ghost. "The only way to banish them is..pouring the holy water to their body or the pure water which just got from the Mountain and didn't yet contaminated with anything !!".She look up from the book. "We didn't have a time for taking the water from the mountain right ?!".She asked skeptically ,in other way jessica sighed and thinking about another way to defeat this ghost.
 
"Yoona..".The doe-eyed girl startled when she felt yuri nudge on her sleeve. "As i remember ..auch..this school got the water from the mountain behind ...i'm sure it's still pure..".Yuri told holding her sore back. Yoona nodded and immediately turn the faucet she also caught the bottle on the floor to place the water.
 
"Yoona !! Hurry up !!".Jessica gritted her teeth in the cubicle. Yoona's breath getting hard,the water run so little from the faucet. "Kek..kek..".She gulped when the ghost turn again to her and about to march directly.
 
*Goarrrrrrrrrr*
 
Yoona cringed and when she's sure the water is enough she turn to face the ghost. "Go...to....HELLLLLLLL !!".She sway the bottle with her right hand and pouring down the water to the trickster.
"Auwwwwwwwwwwww !!".The shrill howled come from the ghost,the smoke come from the ghost's skin,from the groan yoona sure it's must be feel so hurt. "Auwwwww!!".The ghost slowly banish to the thin air before suddenly turn into a red orbs then fly to yoona's necklace. The necklace letting out a blue light for the couple of time,before turning back to the silver color.
 
"Auch..".Yuri blinked a couple of times when she realize her back didn't feel hurt anymore."M-my back..".She get up from the floor. "i-it's not hurt anymore..".Yoona sighed in relief and smile knowing that nothing bad happened to yuri.
 
*Brak..Brak*
 
The two doors of the cubicles suddenly opened revealing the cat jessica and a collapsed sunny. "Sunny !!".Yuri run to her friend and put her finger near sunny's nostril."She still alive !".Yuri smile in relief "Sooyoung !!".She turn to the tall girl and sighed in relief too when she's sure sooyoung also alive and even mumbling about food.
"Food...i..need...food.".Yuri chuckled. "Don't worry..i'll treat you..".
 
Yoona glad that everybody was ok."Come on..lets take them somewhere..".Jessica commanded,yoona nodded approaching sunny to pick the petite girl.
"Hmm..Hmm..".Something caught yoona's attention,when she look up she saw someone's half body behind the door number 4.
 
"Oh..hani ?".Everybody look up to the place yoona looking at,they widen their eyes when they saw a girl shyly coming from the cubicle . The real Ohani Ohani.
"Are ..you..all..okay ?".The ghost asked with shy and concern tone to the human around her. Her voice was so little and child like.
Yoona stunned. "Y-yes..".She nodded and stare in disbelief. "Ohani..why are you still in here ? in the world ?"
 
"Because..this is my place where i die..".The ghost have an empty gaze on her eyes.
"Do you want to..go to the other side ? I can help you.."
Ohani put a thin smile on her lips. "No..i will always stay in here as long as the human think that i'm exist..If they didn't believe again with my presence..then might as well..i will go..".The ghost slowly walk backward to the forth cubicle then *Bam*,the door loudly shut.
 
 
Yoona smile as she read her mother's diary about Ohani Ohani,She look up when she realize yuri are heading toward her."Hey..How's the two ?".Yoona asked referring to Sunny and Sooyoung.
 
"They are ok..i already send them to their home,they a little bit traumatic but i'm sure they will back like usual..".Yuri grinned and sit beside yoona on the park bench "She's sleeping ?".She asked staring at the sleeping cat on the bench
 
"Yes..i think jessica feel so tired..".Yoona chuckled patting the cat's head,they stare at the orange sky. The night will come soon again."Thank you yoona..".Yoona turn looking at yuri. "Without you..maybe me and my friends already dead.."
"No,it's also thanks for you..if you didn't tell me about the water ..maybe i also already died.."
 
Yuri smile and look up again at the sky. "I cannot imagine if our school water is not from the mountain..we are finish already..".Yuri chuckled. "That's why..we have to be grateful with what the environment and the nature has gave us..even for the important thing like water that human sometimes forget.."
 
"Yes..Miss activist..".Yoona said teasing the tanned girl,yuri turn and lift her brows so yoona dare to now,she's glad to know it though.
"But..i still curious about Ohani Ohani you know..".Yuri tapped her chin. "Why she can be so...nice and not really scary like other ghosts..especially the trickster..I heard that she's died in the school toilet because She's pregnant and her boyfriend killed her in the cubicle number 4..Or the story about the world war ll,when Japan drop their Bomb to a school and it's exploding everything and everyone including Ohani who's in the toilet number 4 That time.."
 
Yoona sighed. "Well..i don't know for sure how Ohani Ohani passed away..but one thing for sure,about the stories that people tell us ..there's a message behind it,like ..woman especially school girl..have to keep their body and honor..so the man cannot harm them or underestimated them like we are the toy for satisfied their lust..or the second story ,about the war..There is never a glory in war,people will always suffer ..there's always people who died..woman ..children.It's so sad to hear ..there's some people who walks miles away from their country,the place where they were born just to get away from the war..to be judged by other people ,to be treat inhumanly. Then come a question ,Who's the scarier here . .Ghost or Human ? "
 
Yuri stare at yoona in disbelief how could an introvert girl like her can say those things,she caught a glow on yoona's eyes..she then realize something. Yuri smiled. "You are right....Mrs.Im."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continue..
 
 
 
 
So which one scarier ? Human or ghost ?
 
For me..worm and ballon..pft.