One way to the soul

The Everyday ghost stories

There is so many reasons about why this life seems so unfair for most of us. The happiness that never last forever , the hatred that filled this world , the peace that so far away to reach. One day you will understand , the value of life, the value of dreams, the value of affection. One thing you also have to know about this life, you never really understand other people ,even the most closest one near to you.

 

Tiffany just walking home from buying the groceries that night, when a familiar someone suddenly appear in front her ,surprising her. "Dad ?".Her eyes lit up when she saw her father ,she immediately hug him tightly . It's been so long she didn't meet or even hug him. She's so happy to see her father.

 

"Tiffany..".Mr.Hwang smiled also hugging his daughter tightly "I really miss you..".He kissed tiffany's forehead affectionately.

 

"I miss you too dad ! What are you doing in here ?". Tiffany asked with cheerful tone. "Wow..you look so buff..".She noticed her father have been turn fatter than the last time she saw him. "Come on ..Lets go to home !".She pull the man by his hands but he didn't move.

 

"Ehh Tiffany..I actually ..with my family right now..".Mr.Hwang explained telling tiffany that he's not alone. Tiffany then realize it, that's right her father have a new family and tiffany just a little part of his father's life right now."But you can come with me, they are in that restaurant..we're having dinner..Come on,i'll introduce you to them..". It's tiffany's turn who didn't move when her father pull her hand.

 

"No dad,i..it's ok..i just go home.."

"Come on honey,please come with me. You didn't eat yet right ?"

 

"NO !!".Mr.Hwang startled when tiffany scream at him. The girl then realize what she did and immediately apologize while lowering her head. "Sorry dad..i have to go now. Mom waiting for me..".The truth is her mother still in the hospital but she have to lied because she wanted to get away from her father and didn't want to meet his new family.

 

Tiffany run quickly without looking back at her father , her heart felt so hurt accepting the truth about her family that had been ruined and so far from happiness. The memories about her family where her mother and her father still together looking so happy and full of love come back to her mind. She thought, they will last forever. She thought her existence enough to make them always together. But she's wrong, she never understand them for a bit. It's tiffany's fault. Her fault.

 

With teary eyes , she enter her room before automatically drop her body to the bed. Crying her heart out is the only thing she can do now. There's always a time when she had enough from all of this, she wants to end it all. But she's always thinking about her mother, she will be alone if tiffany gone. Her mother's life is suffering enough and tiffany cannot make it worse.

 

"Hiks..hiks..".The siamese cat opened one of her eyes when she heard a voice from someone. She get up from her pillow then noticed her temporary master sobbing on the bed.

 

"Oh she just crying..".Jessica said in her mind before turning back to her pillow continue her sleep,ignoring tiffany's crying sounds.

"Hiks..hiks..Huaaaa....huaaaa..".Tiffany cried getting louder and jessica couldn't sleep because of it. She finally get up from her pillow begin to walk towards tiffany.

 

"Alright..alright..You got my attention..".The cat said sarcastically while jumping to the bed. "Ok now..tell me what happened ?".She asked of course without speaking like human or tiffany might freak out. 

 

Tiffany still crying she didn't noticed jessica's now beside her." Sadly i'm a cat right now..i couldn't sooth you..".She sighed. "Meow meow meow.."

Tiffany heard the cat's voice beside her, she lift her face from her pillow getting a vision of the cat. "Jessi..".Her lips trembled then suddenly she hug jessica tightly. "Huaaa..huaa..".She continued to cry with jessica on her embrace now.

 

"Argh..I can't breath..".Jessica groaned then crawling back to get free from her temporary master's arms. "Great..".She sighed. "Though..i cannot talk to you now. At least i have to do something for my master..".She thought before jumping down to the floor. "Now i sound like a reaaalll cat.."

 

Tiffany frowned when jessica suddenly go. "Where are you going jessi ?"

"Just wait there and don't cry. You're pathetic..".Tiffany sighed, her life is having so much trouble already. And now the cat in her house acting so weird.

"..".She groaned drop her body to bed while placing her Ariel the mermaid pillow on her face.

 

*Poke..poke*

 

Tiffany frowned when she felt someone poking her stomach. She move the pillow from her face and noticed jessica now beside her again but with something on . Tiffany raise her brows guiding her hand to pick the thing. "Kekeke...".Tiffany giggled when she saw the thing jessica brought. The photograph of Rowan Atkinson or Mr.Bean.

 

"Keke..How can you know that i like Mr.Bean ?"

"Everybody like Mr.Bean fella..".Jessica said cockily while her paws.

"Keke..Hmm..".Tiffany smiled then rub jessica's head."Thank you. You must  be did it because you want to make me feel better right jessi ?"

"Not really..your crying voice bothering my sleep.."

"Keke..you're such a smart cat..".Tiffany giggled rubbing jessica's chin softly.

"Ahhh...that's feel so good..".The cat moaned ,it's a favourite place for a cat.

"But ..if you really do want to make me feel better..i have another idea..".The eye-smile girl smirked.

 

"O-ow..i have a bad feeling about this.."

 

*Snap Snap*

"Keke..come on Jessi !! Act in front of the camera !".Tiffany giggling while taking the pictures of the cat with her camera.

"So this is your idea ehh ? ".Jessica hissed in annoyed , she's sitting on tiffany's bed now while wearing some weird costumes.

 

*Superman costume*

"This is lame..".Jessica groaned.

*Rabbit costume*

"New species..rabbit cat..".Jessica hissed.

*Mermaid costume*

"Ridiculous.."

*witch costume*

"I'll curse you Tiffany !!"

 

 

The sun hitting yoona's fair skin hotter than usual today as she wait for someone in front of her house. Truthfully she doesn't want to go outside especially in this kind of weather but she cannot disappoint yuri because she already asked yoona to hanging out today and she already agree with it. Well , this is not a date right ? Since they just want to know each other better, as a friend. But thinking about date enough to make yoona's heart beating faster. Especially if she imagined it with yuri.

 

"Arghh..".Yoona groaned for her thoughts. "That's impossible..".She shrugged while looking around to find yuri coming to her place. She caught a glimpse of someone with a scooter riding towards her. She smiled when she noticed it's yuri.

 

"Hi..".Yoona greeted the tan girl while smiling .

"Hi..".Yuri smiled back stopping her scooter in front of yoona. "Sorry to make you wait.."

"No problem..So where are we going now ?"

 

Yuri grinned while scratching her head. "Actually, i didn't have a plan to where we're going to hang out today "

The doe-eyed girl click her tongue while sighing. "Well,wherever you take me..i'll gladly accept it..".She smile liting the light on yuri's eyes.

"Keke..alright ,then hop on !".Yoona smile before hoping onto yuri's bike. She wrapped her hands onto yuri's waist. To be this close with yuri is all she's happy about by now.
 
The two of them arrived at a cafe named 'flamme cafe'. Yuri parked her scooter first before going to the place where they're going to hang out. They choose a table outside since the cafe have some in front of it. Yoona didn't have to worry her fair skin getting burn by the hot sun because there's also a big umbrella shielding their table.
 
After ordering for food and beverage, they stay in silent waiting for their order to come. The air feel so awkward between them. For the first time in her life, yuri missed the existence of her friends especially Sooyoung in this kind of situation.
 
"Hufft..".Yuri sighed, it shouldn't be like this . She have to woMAN UP !. She's a grown up woman, she have to do this. She have to tell everything about her feelings to the doe-eyed girl. She have to tell yoona, that she already like yoona even before they are become friends. Be brave , She's a woman now ! Not a girl anymore. She doesn't want to be in the friend zone forever.
 
"Yoona !!".The doe-eyed girl jerked in her seat when she heard yuri called her with strict and loud voice. "Ehh..hehe..".Yuri scratch her head. Suddenly the confidence in her self wasted away when yoona look at her with those ridiculously adorable doe eyes. "Nice weather right ?"
 
"Keke..".Yoona giggled for the tan girl's antics, this girl is sure unpredictable. "Yeah..except if it's a little bit cooler here...".Yuri nodded while open , she just realize the weather was quite hot. She took the menu card on the table then used it to fan yoona's body with it.
 
"How about now ?" *Fan fan* "Still hot ?"
Yoona chuckled and used her hand to stop yuri from her fanning her self. "No..it's ok. I don't want to trouble you..".She took the menu and place it back to the table.
 
Yuri sighed ,now what she have to do ? She doesn't know how to start it. "Ehem so..".Yoona cleared ."The purpose of we're in here is to get to know each other better so..lets start it. "
 
"Al-alright..". Great , Yoona the one who start it.
"Ok,how about we ask each other ? About our self.."
"Great ! i'd love it ! Shoot !"
 
Yoona chuckled. "Then..what's your favourite food ?".She asked while taking a sip of her orange juice.
"I like everything ! But i rather become a vegetarian nowadays ..".Yuri answered.
"Why ?"
"Because cow,buffalo,chicken and pig are look so cute.."
Yoona lift her left brow stunned with yuri's answer. "O-ok..your turn.."
"Keke..emm What's your favourite scary movie ?".It's yuri's turn to ask.
 
"I have so many favourite scary movies,but for me..the movie which look so real is..Annabelle "
Yuri nodded. "Well yeah, because of that movie i cannot sleep and i didn't want to have a doll anymore..".She shivered remembering the movie.
"Keke..it's just a movie yul.."
"But it's from a real story..Enough about annabelle..Your turn.."
 
"Emm..".Yoona tapped her chin while thinking for a question."What's the thing you're afraid so much beside ghost ?"
Yuri look uneasy with yoona's question,"I..i will answer it but please don't laugh at me.."
"I promise i won't..".Yoona raise her two fingers.
Yuri nodded. "Well..i, i have a fear of..seeing my own reflection on the mirror.."
 
Yoona frowned hearing it. "Spectrophobia ?"
Yuri nodded. "yes..haha..that's ridiculous right ?".She laughed thinking that it's so lame for people to have a fear on their own reflection.
 
"Yuri..i'm not laugh..".Yoona said with serious tone, she thought that , that phobia is not a thing to be joke about. Yuri stopped from her laugh, the only people who knew about her phobia is just her parents and yoona now."Spectrophobia is a serious fear yuri, i red in some article that spectrophobia is cause by a trauma..and it can be related to ghost.."
 
"Ghost ?"Yuri frowned .
Yoona nodded. "Perhaps ,you ever seen a ghost in the mirror or having an accident related to mirror so ..you have that phobia now.."
Yuri chuckled. "As i remember ,i never saw a ghost in the mirror nor accident..the fear just suddenly appear. Just like that..".Yuri explained.
 
Yoona placed her backpalms on her chin. "For some people..mirror is the gate to the soul..and a sacred place for spirit. You ever heard Bloody Mary right ?"
"Yep, call Bloody mary three times while liting a candle and she will appear on your mirror..Blablabla.."
 
Yoona chuckled "Correct..".She paused "Then how's your life without mirror this past few years ? Girl couldn't live without mirror.."
Yuri laughed. "Haha..look at me i'm still alive.."
"Sorry..".Yoona apologized.
"For what ?"
"For digging and asking your personal problem.. "
 
"That's ok..the purpose of we're in here is to get to know each other right ?"
 
Their conversation continue for a little bit longer and they finally knew how one another personality. Now yuri finally knew that yoona like rilakkuma and yoona knew yuri like mickey mouse. From the cafe they decided to take a walk together around, still making a little conversation and enjoying each other presence. Comfort and warm are how their feelings right now.
 
"So i said..Soo wake up the movie was over ! But she still asleep with a pizza box on her face..haha.."
"Haha..".Yoona laughed as she heard the joke from yuri but it stopped when she caught something beautiful inside the window of a shop.
 
Yuri also stopped from her laugh then turn her attention to where yoona seeing. "Wedding dress ?".Yuri lift her brows when she saw the white beautiful dress.
Yoona nodded getting closer to the window. "Don't you think it's so beautiful ?".She said her eyes still glued on the mirror.
 
Not as beautiful as you.Yuri thought while smiling to the doe-eyed girl. "Yeah..Do you want to get married someday ?"
"Of course..,that's most people's dream in their lives.."
"Ehem..".Yuri paused. "So..what's your ideal type of a...husband ?"
 
Yoona smile looking at yuri then turn her body to lean her back on the window."Lets see..".She tapped her chin thinking about her ideal type of 'husband'. While the other girl gulped and her heart beat so fast waiting for yoona to continue. Yuri start to regret why she have to ask about that. How if yoona want a hunk dude like Chaning Tatum ? "Maybe..understanding,protecting,and..assuring ?"
 
Yuri'e eyes twitching when she heard that. "I think..you have to marry an insurance agent.."
"Hahaha..how dare you said that about my ideal husband..".Yoona laughed while slapping the tanned girl on her arm.
 
In another side yuri feel uneasy with what yoona saying .How if yoona really going to have a husband and yuri never have a chance to tell yoona that she like her and she would be in the friend zone forever ?!. This couldn't be happen !.She have to tell yoona about her feelings. It's now or never..
 
"Eehh..Yo-yoona..i..,-"
"YUL !! YOONA !!". Sadly,yuri got cut from her words when someone suddenly called them. "Great..".Yuri cursed under her breath.
"Oh look ! That's Sooyoung and Sunny !".Yoona pointed then waving her hands towards the other two girls.
 
"Haha..yeah.what a good timing..".Yuri said while grinning sarcastically.
"Hey guys..".Sunny greeted. "What are you two doing here ?".She smirked naughtily looking at yoona then yuri.
"Hey yul..".Sooyoung turn to greet "You didn't look really happy to see us ehh ? ".The tall girl wiggling her brows naughtily.
 
"What are you talking about soo ? Of course i'm so happy to see you two..it's been like,wow..a DAY i didn't meet you..".Yuri said with sarcasm tone then pat sooyoung's shoulder harshly.
"Aw..aw..yeah you look so happy indeed.."
 
"By the way, what are you two doing here ?".Yoona asked oblivious with the tension between sooyoung and yuri.
"We're going to meet our client ". Sunny answered cockily.
 
"Client ?".Yuri and yoona frowned in the same time.
"Uhum..Bunny and me are having an independent service company, dealing with spiritual and supernatural phenomenon or in another word..GHOST BUSTER !".The tall girl explained placing her hand on sunny's shoulder.
 
Yoona and yuri look at each other before suddenly they laugh in the same time. "Hahahaha..".Sunny and Sooyoung furrowed their brows seeing their reaction. "Seriously..what kind of weird people who's going to use your service haha..".Yuri mocked still laughing holding her own stomach.
 
Sunny crossed her arms."Do not underestimated us yul ! Who knows, you'll be need our help in the future eh ?".She glared before turning her attention to the other girl. "Anyway..i'm glad you're here yoona.."
"So you didn't glad i'm here ?".Yuri pouted.
"Not really..".Sunny rolled her eyes "Yoona ..we need your help in our new business.."
 
"Help ? What help ?".The doe-eyed girl frowned in confuse.
"We'll explain later ..Now lets go ! Meet our first and new client ! ".With that Sooyoung pull yoona by the hands following by Sunny and Yuri to meet their first client Sooyoung talking about.
 
Yoona and Yuri furrowed their brows when they arrived in a familiar place that they were visit yesterday when they are hanging out together with the others. Dong's VooMagic.
"Why we're here ? We visit it yesterday right ?".Yuri asked looking at her short friend.
"Yep,and coincidentally our new client is a part timer here..".Sunny told the four of them then automatically enter the magic shop.
 
"Hyo !".Yuri and yoona cringed while covering their ears when they heard sooyoung called someone using her loud voice. Soon a blonde girl with black 'Asking Alexandria' tank top, blue ripped jeans and smoky black eye-shadow come toward them.
 
Yoona and Yuri look at hyoyeon from head to toe. Is it the one they called Emo girl ? or Punk ? or gothic ? or grunge ?. "Hi..".Hyoyeon greeted them all with bored tone crossing her arms while munching a gum.
 
"Hello Hyo ! What's up ? i received your call yesterday . So should we start our business ?".Sooyoung asked in 'pretending to be' professional tone.
"Yeah..i think i need your help..but ..who's them ?".Hyoyeon pointed with her chin towards yoona and yuri.
"They are our friends..Don't worry, they also can help us..So where we're going to start it ?"
 
"In the back. Let me close the shop first..".Hyoyeon walk to the glass door changing the OPEN sign to be CLOSE. All of them start to walk towards the back office of the shop together with hyoyeon being on the lead.
 
'Ahaha~'
 
Yoona suddenly stop from her walk when she seems to heard a laughing sound of little girl. She turn checking the space around but there's no little girl in the place. Just the five of them here. The hair on her nape stood out a little. She frowned while rubbing her neck.This never turn into something good.
 
"What's wrong ?".Yuri nudged the doe-eyed girl who seems full of thoughts. Yoona couldn't tell yuri what she've been heard and after all she didn't know if it's real or just her feeling.
"Nothing..".Yoona simply answer then continue to walk following the others. The older girl didn't satisfied with her answer. Yuri knew there's must be something,but she then shrug it off . She believe yoona will eventually tell her later.
 
Yuri,Yoona,Sunny and Sooyoung sitting on a round table together waiting for hyoyeon to come who's now in another room. The back office room look like a usual rest room for a worker contrast with the shop which look so victorian. The blonde girl then finally come joining the others while carrying 5 cans of coke.
 
"Oh no no no..it's ok, We didn't want to burden you..".Sooyoung said in modest tone referring to the cokes.
"What ? I drank five cokes in one time..".Hyoyeon teased. Everyone dumbfounded by her statement. "Haha..i'm just kidding. Here i just have cokes..at least you didn't thirst your self when i tell my story..".She chuckled then placing the cans in front of them one by one.
 
"Thanks..".Yoona smiled then begin to take the can when suddenly..
 
'Ahaha~'
 
*Crack*
 
Yoona spontaneously held the can tightly when for the second time. She heard the laughing voice of a little girl again. Yuri noticed this weird behaviour of her friend. She made an eye contact with yoona but the latter just shake her head .
 
"Alright..".Hyoyeon began. "Maybe..i have to introduce my self first before i tell you everything. "She said while playing with the can. She never much spoke in front of people about her self.So she's kinda nervous with it. "My name is Kim Hyoyeon, I'm 17..i called you..".She stare at sooyoung."Because.. you said ,you can deal with things like spirit and ghost right ?"
 
Sooyoung nodded."Yes..go on "
"It's all started when my sister died in a fire accident..".Everyone turn their attention fully to hyoyeon when she began the story."I don't know what happened that time because i was so little . Maybe 9 or 10 years old. I was walking towards my home after i visit my friend's house when ..suddenly i saw ..fire ..all over my house.."
 
Everyone start to feel the sadness that hyoyeon felt this past few years."I was going to run inside because i'm afraid that my family still in the house. But a man prevent me and told me that my parents was alright. i was so glad ,but i suddenly heard my mother scream calling my sister's name. That time i realize that my sister still inside and there just zero possibility that she still alive...
 
After we buried her we move into a new apartment. The air feel so different without my sister. We all sad. But the person who really feel so much grief about the death of my sister was my mother. And then she start to lose her sanity, she often talk with a doll like she's talking with my sister. There's never a night without my mother crying in her bed room. My father was fed up because he thought maybe after some times my mother will accept the truth that my sister already died but even after two years since the incident..my mother still lose the control of her self..
 
He then go away from home , maybe marrying another chick ..tch men are ..".Hyoyeon chuckled bitterly then take a sip of her coke."In the end ..there just me and my mother. 12 years old and i was got a responsibility to take care of my mom. But it didn't last long though . My mother ever want to commit suicide by jumping from our apartment balcony but luckily my neighbour noticed it. She then brought to the hospital and i tell everything to the doctor..So in the end , she got take care in a mental hospital..up until now.."
 
"We are sorry for that..".Yuri said emphatically.
Hyoyeon chuckled. "Don't be. It's been so long though and it's over. I tried to accept it, it's the line of my life that i couldn't change ,deny or forget..".She paused."So the reason i called you because i'm curious about something.."
 
"Whether ..the spirit of your sister still here..haunting your mother ?".Sunny guessed.
Hyoyeon nodded. "Yep..but not just my mom.."
Everyone frowned. "You mean ?".Sooyoung asked.
"I think..Jaehwa ..my sister ,also haunting me.."
 
'Ahaha'
 
Again, that laughing voice of little girl coming to yoona s ears. The doe-eyed girl even start to feel dizzy because of it.
"How can you know that your sister haunting you ? Do you can see her ?".Sunny asked.
 
"No..i can't see her..".Hyoyeon answered. "But her presence still remain, i can feel it.Everywhere i goes ! even in here..".Sooyoung and sunny start to feel goosebump all over their bodies."Sorry..i didn't mean to scare all of you but ..that's how i feel.."
 
"So..you want to make your sister ..to stop haunting you and your mother ?".Yuri asked.
"Precisely..i want jaehwa to leave in peaceful..because i think she also suffering for what happened to us..".Hyoyeon answered taking the sip of her coke again. "Maybe ..i couldn't get rid the grief that my mother felt nor replace jaehwa's space in her heart..but at least ..i try, to make everything right on the place.."
 
There's a brief of silent between them. They are too busy with their thoughts after hearing hyoyeon's story. Sooyoung then spoke to began the conversation once more. "Usually..when a spirit still haunting the world..it's whether because they still have something ..that they cannot do when they were still alive or there's some curiousity ".She explained then looking at her client. "Do you know something that ,maybe your sister cannot fulfill ?"
 
Hyoyeon furrowed her brows trying to remember . "No..i don't know. What is a 6 years old kid haven't done beside playing doll or buying chocolate ?".She chuckled.
Sooyoung pouted. "Well..then what makes her still haunting this world ?"
"That's the thing we have to figure out !" Sunny exclaimed excitedly."So yoona ? What do you think ?"
 
Yoona startled when she heard sunny called her. "Why you asked me ?".She frowned.
"Yeah..why you asked her bunny ?".Yuri also asked.
"Because ..she's the one who have the supernatural ability..".Sunny pointed.
 
"Supernatural ability ?. "Asked hyoyeon turning her attention to the doe-eyed girl.
"Uhum..Yoona distinctly can feel the flow of energy from the other dimension..or in another words..".Sooyoung turned to whisper. "She can see ghost..".Yuri have to rollled her eyes seeing how sooyoung act.
"Wow ..That's awesome ! ".Hyoyeon praised looking so excited."So..you can help me right ?"
 
"Ehh..".The doe-eyed girl don't know what to say. Actually she doesn't want to do this kind of thing with her friends again especially with yuri. She simply doesn't want to put them in danger. But looking at their eyes which full of hopes, she also couldn't refuse to help Hyoyeon. Yoona sighed looking at the table then back to the girls. "Ok..i'll help you.."
 
"Great !".Everyone smile for yoona's answer. Yuri suddenly nudged her then whisper."If you didn't sure about this, you don't have to..".She adviced.
Yoona smile."Don't worry yul..i also want to help Hyoyeon though..".Yuri shrugged ,well she couldn't stop what yoona has decide.
 
"So..what we have to do now ?".Sunny asked for their next move.
"First of all..i want to know your old house..if it still exist ?".Yoona think about to visit the place where Hyoyeon's sister died.
"Yeah..it still exist..I'll take you all there..".Hyoyeon informed.
 
"Alright ! ".Sooyoung suddenly sat up from her seat surprising everyone."Lets go ! And solve this mysteryyyy !!".She raised her fist to the air while gritting her teeth.
Yuri rolled her eyes. "You're so excited about this.."
"Of course ..becauzeeeee ".Sooyoung turn to the short girl."What we are bunny ?"
 
"SOOSUN GHOST BUSTAH ! KUKUKUKU..HAHAHA..".They highfive then laugh together.
Yuri have to facepalmed because their ridiculous act. "Are those two always act like that everyday ?".Hyoyeon asked about the two weird people she just find entertaining.
"Not on tuesday..".Yuri sighed.
 
In another side yoona was busy giggling alone seeing how excited sooyoung and sunny she cannot help to be excited her own self. Well, she cannot wait to see what will happen later.
 
Two male nurses was walking on the corridor of Mental Hospital with one of them carrying a tray of some pills and a glass of mineral water for the patient. The two stop when they saw a patient suddenly walk out from his ward.
 
"James..what are you doing here ? Go to your room and sleep ! ". One of the nurse scolded the patient with firm tone.
"I can't sleep..".James said in a low tone then looking up at the white ceiling. "When a new god will be born ! "
 
The two nurse chuckled. "Yeah..yeah, they keep inventing god everyday..but god dislike it if you didn't sleep james"
"Really ? So..i have to sleep ? alright ..".James start to turn back to his ward but he stop and look at the nurses for the last time. "Don't forget to prepare ! A new god will be born ! A new god ! Hallelujah ! Haha ..Hallelujah !".James laughed like a maniac then finally enter his room.
 
The two nurses chuckled seeing how james act. "Keke..Lunatic..".The two of them then continue to walk towards Mrs.Kim room to give the medicine. "Hello beautiful time to eat your med...".The nurse then place the tray on the table. Mrs.Kim didn't even care about their presence, she's sitting on her bed hugging the doll while singing a lullaby.
 
"Here..".The nurse handed the pills and the water to the woman. Slowly Mrs.Kim took it and gulp it all in one time. The nurse suddenly extend his hairy hand to her face. "You're so beautiful ,too bad you're crazy..if not i will,- "
"Yoo, what are you doing ? Dr.Hwang will be mad if she saw what you did.."
 
Yoo clicked his tongue. "Just messing around..You're no fun.."
"Have some fun with your wife..come on..".The two nurses then dismissed their self after giving the medicine to Mrs.Kim.
 
 
Mrs.Kim suddenly open her palms when the two nurses already walk out from her room. The pills was still there she pretend to eat it when the nurse gave it to her. "Mommy didn't like the taste..".She said to the doll then dump the pills to the trash bin.
 
She then lay her self on the bed still hugging the doll while staring at the ceiling. "Are you asleep jaehwa ?".She asked like her daughter was there. "Don't worry we will get out from here soon..".She smile before kissing the doll tenderly.
 
Mrs.Kim slowly close her eyes drifting to her subconscious state. The memories in her head slowly playing like an old video tape with statics ,black and white. 
 
"Mommy..mommy look at my pink dress ! Do i look beautiful ? Hyo must be jealous of me..hehe.."
"Mommy..where's my doll ?"
"Mommy..hiks..Hyo ate my chocolate.."
 
"Mommy ? Mommy ? Where are you ?"
"Mommy ! Help me !!"
"Mommy it's so hot ! It's burning me !"
"Mommy my blood turn to ashes !"
 
"Mommy why don't you help me ? I thought you love me !"
"Mommy ! How dare you !"
"You're not my mother !"
 
”YOU LET ME DIEEEE !!!"
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued