Helping Hands

The Everyday ghost stories

"Two hands ?!!".Yoona furrowed her brows , her friends just tell her about a suspected ghost that maybe , the cause of all the traffic accidents happened in xx street.

"Yes Yoona..".Sunny nodded "People who lived near that street informed me, they said it's the victim of mutilation years ago. The two hands seeks human lives to find it's real body, the two hands are a pair of disembodied hands that appear suddenly, grab at the steering wheel of a moving car or the handlebars of a motorcycle, and then make the victims lose their control over the vehicle..The rest , you can imagine what will happen.."

 

"That's scary..".Yoona muttered.

"How about we look at your mother's diary ?".Yuri suggested."Maybe we can find the way to stop the ghost."

 

Right, why Yoona almost forgot about her mother's diary. She took the book from her back , then flipping it to find the ghost's name. The wind blew at the park of the school, unintentionally flipping the diary too. There, finally her doe-eyes caught the name of 'Two hands'. 

 

Wednesday ,October 20th 1982

 

I lost my money again at the school today, to make it worse it's my last allowance for this month. There's eleven days left, i don't know if i can survive without money. *chuckle* I know i'm being dramatic , but one cannot live without the paper called money right ? How money become the most precious thing in the world, more than people's life , more than love.

 

Lucy the twin , the ghost who always roamed in my class told me that someone who stole my money was ChenChen , i couldn't believe it at first because she's my friend, we sometime hang out together but when i saw her with my two bare eyes taking another student's money from the bag, i really got disappointed i thought she's a nice person and i could make her to become my best friend. I guess you couldn't trust people yet, before you knew their background story.

 

ChenChen got caught by the teacher for stealing money, she got scold by the teacher too. It's lucky she just got a warn from the teacher, if she lived in some middle east country , she might lose her hands. The teacher said ChenChen stole our money because she didn't get much allowance from her parents, which make me confuse because as far as i know, her parents was a very successful businessman . Maybe her parents too strict about money (stingy) and i feel pity about her.

 

Monday, October 25th 1982

 

Since Thursday , i didn't see ChenChen coming to school . My friends said she must be feel guilty and embarrass for stealing our money, but the others also said that she got kidnapped by her father's business rival. Whichever the truth, i just hope there's nothing wrong happen with ChenChen.

 

P.S , ChenChen was really got kidnapped , the kidnapper want the ransom of money. If her parents didn't want to give them the money, or calling the police . They will kill ChenChen.

 

P.P.S ChenChen died, her body was found in the woods near the xx street by the police. It was so horrible, she got mutilated , the only thing that didn't found from her body was her hands. I saw the news from the tv, her parents was so sad even cry , that day they planned to give the kidnapper the ransom but it's too late. Their daughter die.

What is good about money anyway ? If you can't buy someone's life , if you can't save your daughter's life, if you can't buy happiness.

 

I'm crying right now, Rest In peace my friend..

 

Saturday, October 31st 1982

 

Halloween coming, people in school prepare to celebrate it. Well some of it, while the others think that it's not necessary to celebrate a west culture. But still there's always something fascinating about halloween, especially when you're knowing that there's other creatures beside us , human, and it's ghost.

 

It's been awhile since the late ChenChen passed away, no one dare to speak about her again, but there is this news spreading about ChenChen's ghost haunting the street. I mad at the people who's gossiping about that, it's not good talking about someone who already die, let the gone one rest in peace and us as the living continue to live.

 

But there's curiosity in me that led me drove with my father's car to that street. Although , my driving skill was still under average, i know it's dangerous but i couldn't calm my self without satisfying my curiosity first. I parked the car at the side of the road, then i start to call ChenChen's name, i startled when i saw two hands suddenly in fast flying towards me and strangle me.

 

I start to fight it, trying to get loose from the hands grip but it's too strong . I think i'm going to die, then my vision turn into darkness. I opened my eyes only to noticed my self already in the wood. I heard a whimper from my back, there i saw ChenChen got tied to the tree , there was Two men surrounding her , one was talking to the phone and one was holding a butcher knife.

 

The man who's talking on the phone seems mad, then he say something to the other man. Before i could do anything , the man with the butcher knife suddenly sway the knife to my friend. I watched that in horror, i can't do anything, i can't move , i can't scream.

From this moment, i can easily guess that ChenChen already die , one of the man took her hands somewhere , i want to follow him but i couldn't , my vision was turn into darkness again.

 

Then i woke up again, i already in my father's car. I cried , knowing my friend going through that horrible thing. ChenChen was need someone beside her that time, she's alone with her murderer/kidnapper that's why her soul took me there , to feel her sadness.

 

Yoona closed the diary with a sigh , she can clearly feel the sadness of her mother's handwriting. It's so sad to think that, one soul was taken away by one horrible incident. And the root of those miseries was...money. 

 

The doe-eyed girl look up when she heard a sobbing sound from her friends. "Ch-ChenChen..".Sooyoung and Sunny's lips trembled before they suddenly burst into cry. "Huaaaaaa..That's sad and scaryyy..huaa.".Taeyeon rolled her eyes for her girlfriend and for her friend exaggerating behaviour but she cannot blame them though, the story was quite heartbreaking.

 

"Enough guys, it's over now.."

"B-but Tae baby *sob* it's so saddd.."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes again because the 'baby' nickname from her girlfriend but she threw her arms around Sunny and pat her head softly. "Alright, There..there.."

 

Yoona chuckled seeing how lovely Taeyeon and Sunny now, earlier she got a news about them being in a relationship. She really happy for the both of them, they can complete each other through the incomplete thing on themselves (especially their heights). Yoona also want the same thing like them, when she thought about that she suddenly turn her gaze at Yuri. If Yoona ever got a chance to have a relationship or love someone, she wants it with Yuri. She doesn't know if the tanned girl also feel the same, but after their kiss it's really hard to deny the fact that they're attract to each other.

 

"Alright..".Yuri nodded."That's mean, we have to go to the crime scene .."

"How about tonight ?".Sooyoung suggested wiping her cheeks.

Everyone nodded, Yoona also agree with that she will do it after the meeting with the Professor . She just hope everything going smoothly and no one get hurt.

 

The girls snapped their heads in the same time , when they heard Tiffany's voice coming to their place. She's walking rapidly with a grim expression while holding a box. She dropped the box harshly surprising her friends."Nya !".There was a cat voice , which mean it's Jessica.

 

"Yoona !".Tiffany gritted her teeth then pointing at the box."What kind of cat is that ?"

"Y-you mean Tiff ?". Yoona asked , though somehow she already know what will coming.

"Tiffany, Please calm down..".Yuri told her to sit which the eye-smile girl do.

"Alright..".Tiffany inhaled."So yesterday, i saw your cat suddenly turn into human in my damn kitchen. I'm pretty sure, i'm not dreaming, i'm not crazy, because i also interrogated her that time, "

 

"And punch me, in case you forgot it..".Jessica said still in the box sarcastically.

"Shut up you ..weird cat !"

"As i remember , you worshipped me before ..weird human !"

"That's because i didn't know you're not a REAL cat !"

 

"Ok ok please enough..".Yoona stopped the two girls, well a girl and a half cat girl before they catch other people's attention who didn't know about this matter."Please tell me , from the start.."

 

Tiffany begin."So , Yesterday when i arrived at my house i directly search for the cat, just like a normal people looking for their pet. I searched her everywhere and i end up at the kitchen, in there i saw a WEIRD thing happened !."She pointed at the box."That cat shinned brightly almost blinding my eyes ! I thought she ate bomb or something and going to explode but then when i turn my eyes at her again , she turned into human ! A cat turn into human ! . Yoona , i almost faint that time , but i strengthened my self and approach the cat who turn into human. I start to interrogated her, but she kept babbling incoherent things and then i punch her !"

 

"I'm not babbling ! You're the one who didn't give me a chance to explain. My jaw still hurt !"

 

"You heard that , Yoona ? You heard that ?! What kind of cat can say a b word to human ? . Then she said about curse ,ghost and all..and she told me to ask the explanations to you.., Now tell me , What all of this about ?"

 

All the eyes turn to Yoona, they stare at her with a curious expression especially Tiffany. Maybe all Yoona's live , she will always receive this odd reaction from people around her, if they knew about her ability. This is always remind her , that she's different from anybody else.

 

"Tiff, Please don't pressure her..".Yuri sensed that Yoona felt uncomfortable by their stares.

"It's ok Yuri..".Yoona then begin to explain , all of it from the start. About Jessica, ghost , the curse and her ability. There's nothing from left unspoken.

 

"What ?! This big and you didn't even bother to tell me ?".Tiffany look disappointed.

"Don't blame Yoona Tiff..".Taeyeon said."We actually , also already know it but we didn't know when's the right time to tell you."

Tiffany shook her head."I don't know, i thought you all are my best friends.."

"You are our best friend..".Yuri emphasized.

"But why you didn't trust me about this ?! You said you want to tell me when the right time come,But WHEN ? ehh ..WHEN ?! When i found out with my own self..?! ".Tiffany stood up .

 

"Tiff, We're sorry ..please. We trust you , it just wasn't the right time !".But Tiffany didn't want to hear what Yuri or the other said again. She immediately walk away , ignoring their calls. She just really mad because she thought her friends didn't trust her.

"TIFFANY..".Taeyeon, Sunny and Sooyoung immediately run to catch the girl.

 

There's only left Yoona , Yuri and Jessica (who still in the box) at the park now. Yoona lowered her head thoughtfully, she thought that it's her fault, their friendship can be ruin because the freak Im Yoona suddenly came to their lives. Why ? She always bring misery to the people around her. She always hurt people she cares about. Why when happiness was right before her eyes , it always retreat back further and further.

 

"Yoona..".Yuri took Yoona's hands to hers but the doe-eyed girl suddenly put it away. She thought she didn't even worth to touch Yuri's hands. "Yoona ?"

"It's all my fault Yuri.".Yoona murmured."It's normal for Tiffany to be mad at me and hate me."

 

"No Yoona, Tiffany didn't hate you. Mad , yes..but soon, she will get over with it and back like usual. I know Tiffany too well,-"

"That's why Yuri ! ,You already know Tiffany too well, you already become her best friend for so long. I don't want you to ruin your friendship just because a stranger like me suddenly come to your lives ! You should run chasing your friend, instead of stay with me !". Before Yuri can react, Yoona suddenly run from the park leaving Yuri behind. The tanned girl groaned in frustrated , then run chasing Yoona too.

 

"Hello ?".Jessica still in the box."Someone there ? Are you all forgetting me ?! Get me out of this damn box !"

 

~~

 

"Where are we heading exactly ?".Yoona rolled her eyes because for the nth times the cat girl Jessica, who is now in her human form wearing Yoona's clothes and a hat to cover her cat ears , ask her the same question. This is still afternoon, but Jessica able to change since there's no sun light coming, lucky the clouds was covering it and it seems like the rain will pouring down soon.

 

"We're heading somewhere..".Answered Yoona with a straight tone, while walking one step ahead from Jessica. Since Tiffany knew the truth about Jessica, Yoona have to be put up again with the cat girl. Well it's reasonable for Tiffany to 'kick' Jessica back towards Yoona. After all , who wanted to stay and live together with a weird shape-shifter. Speaking about Tiffany, Yoona wonder is she still mad at her ?

 

"At least, ride a bus or something ! My feet hurt as hell..".This is also why, personally, Yoona don't want to be put up with Jessica again. She always complain and complain.

"Our destination is not really far from here, and why you even come with me from the start ?! You could stay in my house.."

 

"And doing what ? Sleep you mean ? I'm ing bored and Do you know how that Tiffany girl always locking me up in her house. ? ".Jessica pursed her lips though some parts of her self missing the eye-smile girl."I also need a time to walk around."

"Then just shut up, we'll arrive soon..".Actually, Yoona promised that she'll meet Professor Na with Yuri, but the doe-eyed girl decide to go without her. She just still awkward with what happened between them. Especially with the new problem aroused , she doesn't want if Yuri lose her best friend , maybe it's the right decision to stay away from Yuri and the others.

 

"Hey look ! That's the tanned chick right ? I forgot her name. What she's doing looking all tough there ?".As Jessica pointed her finger , Yoona look up only to see Yuri standing while leaning her back onto the gate of Ming university, where Professor Na's office located.

She's so beautiful, charming and elegant doing that simple thing in front of Yoona. Why everytime Yuri near Yoona, she never fail to take Yoona's breath away. And somehow it's make Yoona hurt and happy in the same time.

 

Sensing two pair of eyes staring at her, Yuri turn her attention then spreading a smile knowing Yoona already arrive at the place. "Yoona..".The tanned girl moved her feet approaching Yoona. "Where were you ? I came to your house but you didn't there. So i decided to came here ahead..".She said just noticing Jessica's presence around. "Why are you here ?".She asked towards Jessica, clearly with dislike tone. She thought , it's just going to be her and Yoona.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes while crossing her arms doesn't want to answer it. Then Yoona suddenly spoke. "Why are you here ?". The question caught Yuri by surprise, especially when Yoona said it with a cold tone.

 

"We..Promised to go together right ?"

"You should be with Tiffany right now, your best friend. She needs you.."

Then Yuri realize the reason behind Yoona's cold behaviour at her. "Yoona , if it's because of that. I'm sure it will get over soon, Tiffany will be ok. There's Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Sunny too.."

 

Yoona exhaled her breath in frustrated, another side of Yuri that she found . Stubborn. Can't Yuri just understand that she doesn't want to ruin Yuri's relationship with Tiffany ."Come on Jessica..".She started to walk towards the university, ignoring Yuri.

The tanned girl sighed then squint her eyes when she saw a smirk on Jessica's lips, she clearly enjoying it. But it didn't make Yuri give up, she turned her heels following Yoona.

~~

Yoona , Yuri and Jessica led by the university staff to a huge auditorium full of college students. Yoona and Yuri was quite nervous receiving a stare from their seniors, while Jessica remained motionless like a statue. They then take a seat at the very back row of the room, turning their attention to whatever happened in the front. 

 

"So..Is there a question ?".Through his thick glass , Professor Na turn his attention to his students in the class. He's in the middle of giving a free lecture to some students who didn't take and didn't know anything about Parapsychologist. A boy with curly hair raise his hand. "Yes ?"

 

"So..Are ghost ..real ?".Professor Na chuckled , it's been like the hundreds time people asked him about the same question.

 

"It's depend. The answer can be Yes..or No. It's the matter of one belief.".He made a small walk at the front of class."From bible to Macbeth we heard about ghost for centuries, A ghost is a term for the disembodied conscious energy of a once living human being. More specifically, a ghost is the residual personality or ego of a person that continues to linger for a time after death until it is finally reabsorbed back into the greater divine consciousness..".He wrote 'energy' on the white board.

 

"Energy , Some scientist believe that universe, including us human , was made up by energy not matter. This is stated by Socrates too, Quantum physics says that as you go deeper and deeper into the workings of the atom, you see that there is nothing there, only the waving of Energy. So we can take a conclusion , if we made up by energy and ghost also energy, which mean ghost as real as human too..only it didn't have a physical body."

 

Another student , a girl raise her hand."So , Does that mean ghost can harm us ? If it's also made up by energy ?"

 

"Good question..".The Professor smile."Stephen King quoted,Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."He paused."The answer is No, Ghost are no dangerous and harmless. Often we heard about people attacked by ghost like face slapping or hair pulling but such circumstances are extremely rare. Someone who is especially frightened of ghosts, the appearance of one could cause physical problems like heart attack, hyperventilation, running in panic which could end in injury (or worse) but this is not the ghost's fault but is a result of the viewer's own fears and phobias. Next !"

 

"How about talking and have conversation with ghost ? Can we do that ? And there's a friend of mine who claimed to have a recording of ghost voices . Is that real ?"

 

"Well, How about you ? Do you want to have a conversation with ghost ?". The other students chuckled while the boy who asked the question said a faint 'no '. "The answer is Yes,Absolutely. Though unless one is a medium or someone who has ESP ability,ghosts appear to be capable of understanding what we say to them and are also apparently capable of communicating with the living through various means. A ghost that responds to or is willing to communicate with the living is known as an interactive ghost..

 

"And for the second question, maybe what your friend's have is called EVP or Electronic Voice Phenomenon are the capture of ghost voice recording by a magnetic tape or in a digital recorder.A human voice usually ranges between 300 Hz and 1000 Hz. Spirit EVP voices have been measured to 1400 Hz. Spirit voices often sound like regular speech only at a faster pace because spirit's are in a lighter bodily form. It is still controversial though whether the EVP is real or not, but back again it's all depend on one's belief..Last question !"

 

A girl with braid raised her hand."Why in most of Every horror movies , it's always girl who often get possessed ?"

"Girl tend to have more psychoenergetic potential..".The professor got interrupted.

A boy suddenly shout. "So, Does that mean girls are a psycho ?".The students boys laughed while the girl hissed.

 

Professor Na chuckled."No, that's not what i mean. Hormones in the female body change frequently and thus create more sensitivity. This sensitivity in the body attracts distressing energies. And women tend to be more emotional than men, thus attracting negative energies. That's why women easily got 'possess' by spirit/ghost/negative energy.."

 

"So i have to be careful with women ?"

The professor."You always have to ,the possess one or not..".He joked , which is based of the fact. The students laughed hearing it, including Yoona she really likes this Professor. He knew what he's talking about , and she really craves to ask more about ghost matter to him.

 

~~

 

"Professor !".The man turn around when someone called him, soon she saw three young beautiful girls run in fast at his direction . "Yes ?".He eyed the doe-eyed one.

"Ehh..".Yoona bowed first."My name is Im Yoona, if you didn't remember we exchanged a few email the other day, the matter about my friend who has a sixth-sense.."

 

The Professor smile as he recalled it. "Oh right, i'm waiting for you. Come , come all of you to my office..".He and the girls headed to an office in that university. Some of the students glance at them with a curious expression about why there's three good looking girls with the old professor.

Professor Na then motioned the girls to take a seat, as they arrived at his office. The place was quite spacious with so much diploma sticking on the wall and some photographs of him. The typical of a teacher office. "So..".He spoke as he sat on the leather couch for guests."Which one of you who got the sixth-sense ?"
 
Yoona went rigid by the question. "Ehh..She ..she actually didn't come here.".She nodded towards the other girls to imitated her.
He chuckled. "You remind me about someone.."
"You mean ?"
 
"My daughter, she also has the sixth-sense ability like you.."
That got Yoona by surprise."H-how do you know ?"
"Let's just say it's an instinct when you used to have that around you .."
Something caught Yuri's attention. "Used to ? Does that mean your daughter didn't have that ability again ?..". Asked Yuri.
The professor's expression change into gloom."She passed away. ".He paused. "Suicide by too much sleeping pills , She gave up to accept the fate about having that ability."
"We are so sorry..".
 
"No it's ok. She also have a chronic insomnia though, that's why she ate those pills. Now she have a time for sleep..but forever haha.".He joked but his smile didn't reach his eyes, he's the type of person who shield his grief and sadness with a fake cheerfulness.  Jessica went silent, she have to be grateful for being a fast sleeper.
 
"That's why i'm here right now, being a parapsychologist to help someone who has the same issue like you. Though people sometimes think i'm crazy or think i didn't have anything else to do, beside talking about ghost, but back again , people only know us as deep as skin , as shallow as hi and hello..".He stare at the doe-eyed. "So , What do you want to ask me ? Yoona , right ?"
 
"Yes..".Yoona nodded."So, i have this ability to see ghost , spirit and such since i was a kid. My mother been said , that she also has this ability..So i think i inherit it from her.".The professor nodded."At first , i didn't feel comfortable seeing so many apparitions or other creatures that only me can see them, but as the time goes by..I'm getting used to it. But i'm still confuse about how to take care of it, i mean if i can't get rid of this thing, i'll gladly stick with it but if it's curable..What i have to do ?".Jessica and Yuri got surprised by the questions.
 
He sighed. "Yoona, First of all , no one will gladly and easily accept if they're being different..but that doesn't mean you have to feel down about it. Second of all, it's not curable , because it's not ! A disease...You must be think , then how about my daughter ? Why she committed suicide for having that 'thing' ?.Doesn't that mean she had a mental disease if she killed her own life ?... It's plainly because her mental didn't ready for it , and me as her father also didn't ready for her to give her knowledge ,motivation etc..
 
"But when i see you, i think that you're different of being different..What i mean is, you are mentally ready for what you are. You're not as weak as my daughter, you seek what you want to know, you came here to find a knowledge. Which is the big step to understanding your own true power...once again, it's not a disease, it's a gift !. Especially if you got it from your mom, there must be a reason that only the mighty one know behind it.."
 
Yoona gulped , she doesn't know what to said, she cannot process anything to her brain clearly. Part of her feel glad that, maybe yes , it's a gift but other part of her drown into sadness because there's a chance , that maybe forever her life wouldn't be as normal as other people. Yoona startled when she suddenly feel Yuri's hands on hers, she smile mentally, Yuri always know how to make her calm and stop thinking things too much.
 
"Beside seeing spirits ..".The professor spoke. "Is there something else ?"
 
Yoona frowned trying to recall her past experiences."Yes, there's a time when i got a vision about the past of a spirit..".She referred to the past of Samara ghost and Hyoyeon's sister. She didn't mention about trapped in the mirror, because that might be the trick of her mind.
 
"That's call , residual energy/haunting , it's the memory that retains long after an event has transpired. Just like snapshot or recording from an earlier time that somehow replay itself.Like the sounds of laughter or singing, footsteps, or other inexplicable noises may have occurred decades earlier but are still discernible to us today.."
 
"How that thing can happen ?".Jessica asked , she starts to feel interest with this topic.
 
"It's still mystery , how residual energy can be imprinted but to the best of my knowledge..We create energy everyday,So residual energy is like an imprint of what we created. Every time you become happy, sad,fear, anger or love you create an imprint of energy. A strong energy imprint can last for many many years and it seems to become recharged when similar events or emotional energy repeats itself in the place.."
 
"So you mean ..when we have this conversation we created energy and there's a chance that maybe, our voices, our antics can be repeat and feel by other people, in the future ?".Yuri asked.
 
"Exactly, only if the energy or emotion is quite strong and similar. There's a chance it will be imprint in the future, and the future people will think us as a ghost..".He joked again to light the tension and it succeed to make the three girls chuckled. His face then went soft while staring at Yoona. "Once again Yoona, You have to know that you're not curse , You're not a freak. I know you think about that to your self, because that's what my daughter thought about her self too and i don't want there's another person that end up like her. You are special Yoona, Embrace your weirdness and be happy.."
 
Yoona smile , it's a best decision eventually to meet this professor. "Thank you so much professor..".Yuri also smile seeing how Yoona little by little can accept her true self. It doesn't matter about what people think, what matter is what you think about your own self and accept it.
 
Yuri caught her phone vibrating, she took it from her pocket then frown seeing her friend's name on the screen. "Yes Taeyeon ?".She paused . "What ?! Are you sure ?! ".Another pause. "Yes i'm going there, Yoona too with Jessica..Alright. Just hold on !".She hang up the call then whisper at Yoona nervously. "We have to go now , it's about Tiffany..her car was found in the xx street but there is no Tiffany around.."
 
Yoona widen her eyes hearing it, she start to worry about Tiffany. Jessica too, though she remained calm but her heart beat fast knowing her 'ex master' maybe in danger. Yoona then turn her attention back to the Professor. "I'm sorry but we have to go Professor .".The three girls stood then bow at the old man. "Thank you so much for your help !"
 
Professor Na nodded. "You are welcome. I'm glad to help , you can come here again. Just be safe and take care..".He chuckled when the three girls run leaving his office. Young one always in a rush, he thought. His eyes caught the sight of a girl's photograph  at his desk, the girl wore a highschool uniform and look so happy with a wide smile on her lips. 
 
"I miss you.."
 
~~
 
"Arghh.. What happened with this car !".Tiffany slammed the steering wheels harshly , she doesn't care if it's her mother car or there would be a scratch on it. She just really anxious right now, and the sudden stop from the car clearly make it worse. She groaned pressing her head on the steering wheel, why her life are full of the list of unfortunate things ?. First , she thought that she can trust her friends and vice versa but it turn out to be wrong, second She thought the cat she loved so much is a real cat but it turn out to be a shapeshifter weird creature, and third she doesn't know where she is now or having any knowledge about fixing a car.
 
Maybe she can ask someone's help, like calling Yuri..but she still mad at her and her other friends also not an option. Jessica ? oh come on she even didn't have a cellphone, Tiffany sure . "Mom..".Although it's a dangerous option but she have to call her anyway. Tiffany took her pink cased phone then curse her self when she noticed the battery ran off. " ! Now what ?!". There is no payphone in this street too.
 
Tiffany then decide to come out from her car, maybe if someone walked pass she can ask their help. Chill suddenly ran down to Tiffany's spine, the street was so dark only the overly grew trees she can see. "There is nothing Tiffany, nothing.Just your imagination..".
 
Reassuring her self to get rid of the fear Tiffany murmured. *Crash*. She turn around in surprise after hearing the moving sound from her back. "Who-who's there ? Someone there ?".Absolutely no one.
She turned around again , then how surprise she is to see a girl about her age standing quite far from her place.
 
"Hey ! Come here ! Can you help me ?".But the girl remained quiet. "Do you have a phone ? Can i borrow it ?". Tiffany frowned when the girl extended her hand in chinese vampire style. Then Tiffany's eyes become wide when she saw the girl's body was gone and there's only her hands , flying to her direction.
 
"Arkkkkkkk !".Her scream was so loud , but no one seems to hear it in this quiet street. The two hands suddenly clench onto Tiffany's neck, the girl start to choke and it's feel hard to breath. She tried to hold and get rid of this scary, dirty, and cold two hands but to no avail the hands was stronger than her. Tiffany start to get hyperventilated, her body unconsciously drop to the ground then everything turn into darkness.
 
~~
 
"Taeyeon ! Sooyoung ! Sunny ! Hyoyeon ! What happened ? Where's Tiffany ?!".Yuri asked in worry while panting as she , Yoona and Jessica arrived at the street.
"We don't know !".Taeyeon answered."We just came here to do our investigation while waiting for you but we caught Tiffany's car parked here , empty. I'm sure this pink car is hers.."
 
Yuri groaned feeling worry for her best friend, where Tiffany could be right now ?!. "Oh gosh, how if something bad happened to her ?".Sooyoung suddenly said while gritting her teeth in fear.
"Don't think like that Soo. We have to be sure that Tiffany is alright ..".Hyoyeon said trying to calm the tall girl.
 
"Argh !".Everyone turned their attention to Yoona when they heard the girl groaning. "Yoona what happened ?".Yuri approached the doe-eyed girl but the latter suddenly run aimlessly to the wood. "Yoona !".Yuri called the girl to stop her but she keeps running, at last she also run to chase her. Afraid if something bad also happen to Yoona.
 
"Oh my where those two going ?!".Sunny squeal.
"Let's just follow them !".Jessica suggested everyone nodded then all of them start to run to following the two.
 
Her body moved with it's own, Her feet keep running without purpose. Yoona don't know exactly where she's going. Only the headache she can feels and the pieces of dialogues that keep repeating in mind. 
 
'Please don't hurt me ..'
'Dad ! Mom !'
'This is what your father get for stealing our money !'
'Haha..You can cry. No one will hear you !'
'Ahhhhhhhhhhh !'
 
Yoona screamed in pain ,trying to get rid of this painful memories. This must be the memory of ChenChen. She keeps running and running, until she suddenly stop and she can control her body again. That time her head ache also gone."Arkkkkk !".Yoona moved her eyes here and there after she heard a familiar scream of her friend.
 
"Tiffany !".She immediately run towards a sight of the girl and she really sure it's Tiffany. "Tiff ? You're ok ?".She asked to Tiffany who is sitting near a tree in frighten.
"No no please don't hurt me..".Tiffany sobbed in fear , she still didn't realize that the girl in front of her is the real one.
"No Tiff, It's me Yoona !".Hearing a familiar name , Tiffany open her eyes and immediately threw her self at the latter.
 
"Yoona..Oh god , Thank you i'm so scared !"
"It's ok , i'm here right now..It's over. ".Yoona rubbed Tiffany's back softly. 
Then Yuri also arrived at the scene. "Yoona ? Tiffany !".She smile in relief knowing Tiffany also there.
 
"Yuri !".The eye-smile girl turn from Yoona then immediately reach for the tanned girl, she buried her face deeply on the crook of her neck. Crying and shivering hardly on it, the comfort she long for finally there. "Yuri, i'm so scared ! There's so many death bodies laying here ! And there's disembodied hands choking me ! and,-"
 
"Husshh it's ok Tiff, You're safe now. It's over ..it's over . Don't cry again..".Yuri said softly kissing her best friend's head. Yoona bit her lower lip seeing the closeness between the two, it's maybe not in the right time to feeling this but she feels uncomfortable. The others also finally arrived at the place, with Jessica being the lead is the first one who also watch how needy Tiffany hugging the tanned girl. Jessica groaned internally, why she's feeling something weird.
 
*Crash..crash*
 
All heads turned to the source of the sounds, soon their expressions turn into surprises catching the apparition of the ghost girl without hands. "Ch-ChenChen ?".Yoona slowly approached her. 
 
"Camera Soo ! Camera !"
"I get it ! I get it !"
 
The ghost didn't move, but then she suddenly pointing something at the ground direction with her head. And then her apparition suddenly gone. Yoona didn's stop from moving though, she bend her body to look at the ground where the ghost pointed , she dig the ground with her hands , sensing maybe there's something in it. It's quite a work when there's no tools here , but then she suddenly smile when the others also help her to dig the soils. She's not alone. There's always helping hands around her.
 
They keep digging and digging until suddenly they caught Human hand skeletons.
 
~~
 
The police and ambulance already gathering at the scene, the officer was quite surprise to see eight girls holding human hand skeletons with them . Finally , the missing part of mutilation victim years ago been found. "Well Thank you so much girls..".The officer said with his typical holding the loop of his belt -like."For helping us and inform us about this. But actually, what all of you doing here ?"
 
"We are in the middle of hunting ghost !"
"Soo / Sooyoung !". The other girls hissed ."We are in the middle of having camp here officer, but when our friend dig a hole to built a tend. She suddenly found that skeletons and got panic then faint..".Taeyeon reasoned, what a good lie.
The officer nodded. "Ahh..Just please be careful and go home now. It's not a place for camping .."
 
"Y-yes..We are sorry officer , we wouldn't do it again !".The girls bowed as the officer finally walk away from them. "Wow..That was close !". Taeyeon huffted. "So , how are your feeling now Tiff ?". She asked to the girl who's now covering in blanket.
"Better..Thanks to all of you guys..".Tiffany formed her eye-smile to them.
"Oh Tiff, we are your best friends. We will always help you !".Yuri emphasized, oblivious with Jessica rolling her eyes at her.
 
"Yes , You all are my best friends..".Tiffany sighed. "I'm sorry that , i acted bad towards all of you. Especially to you Yoona, I'm really sorry.. i shouldn't act like that towards you."
 
Yoona cracked one of her beautiful smile before wrapping her arms to the eye-smile girl. She just really happy finally she has a best friend, and for sure she wouldn't be able to stay away from them.  "It's ok Tiff, I'm sorry too for not telling you about all of this..".Everyone smiled seeing the both of them .
 
Yuri cleared playfully. "So Tiffany , we are good now ?".She received a playful smack from the latter.
"What do you mean Yuree ? We are always good !"
"Group hug then !".Sunny suggested, soon the girls collide into each other while giggling except Hyoyeon and Jessica.
 
"Hyo ! And you ehh cat girl ! Come on join us !". Sooyoung called them , Hyoyeon shrugged then eventually join them while Jessica rolled her eyes but then she also joining them at last. "There..There..I'm giving group hug !"
 
"Soo..Did you got the video ?".Sunny suddenly asked.
"Of course i got it ! ".Sooyoung took her camera searching for the footage but then she got surprised noticing that the video was gone. "Oh my ! It's ..It's gone !"
"What ?! How could,- Did you save it ?"
"I did, i'm pretty sure i did "
 
"You know what Soo..".Hyoyeon smirked. "That's mean, the ghost didn't let you to take her photograph and that's mean...."
"I'm hungry ?".Sooyoung pouted.
"No, You have to take me to get my nails done because the digging earlier, and pay for it !"
 
"Ohhh.....What ?!".
"Hahahhaha..".Everyone's laughed seeing The tall girl's expression.
"Don't laugh at me !"
"Hahahaha.."
"Oh Soo..why you didn't save it ?!"
"Hahahhaha"
"I did save it !"
"Hahahhahaha.."
"You ruined our ghost hunting !"
 
~~
 
 
"Best friend ?"Someone said from the far. " Tch..what is that ? ......Pathetic ?"
 
 
 
 
 
Tbc