Coming of Age

The Everyday ghost stories

Only a couple of souls again. Only a couple of souls again Annie. 

 

Lifeless , pale , embalmed. Annie, the dead wife of Mr. Stevenson the owner of a funeral home in Dylam city. His wife has died 4 years ago prior to the disease she had. And as long as that , Stevenson has kept his wife's body at the basement of the funeral home.

 

Only a couple of souls again Annie

 

To people his wife has been buried beneath the ground , but little did they knew that after the funeral . That night ,he came to the graveyard and dig his wife's corpse and took her to the place where she is now. He's crazy , yes he's madly crazy but he did it because he doesn't want to parted with Annie. He loved,loves her too much. That even it consume his sanity.

 

One night , he visit a library and found an old dusty book with a DEMON titled on it. The color of the book were red but faded, and there's a latin inscription on the cover : Aegri Somnia Vana. He couldn't read nor understand latin ,but weird as it sounded he can catch the meaning of A sick's man delusive dream. He opened the book and as expected it also written in latin but again magically he can catch the meaning of thr book.

 

There's a particular chapter caught his interest a chapter about death in it. It was read , If thou canst accept the death of thine beloved . Ask Barbatos and he shalt give thee freedom.

 

Hshhh hsshh

Stevenson jerked , he really sure he heard some whispering in this library, but nothing like a usual whispering human to human. The whispers so unearthly, so far yet he can feel it right behind his nape. He took another glance towards the book. Whatever happened he will take this book betting his luck to find something useful in it.

 

Candle . Red candles spread in circle on the floor of the funeral home basement. An awful smell of goat blood stained across it shaping a red pentagram. The light only came from the fire giving the room a deep aura of horror.

 

Earlier this day,he has found something that he thinks can take her wife back from the death. He have to sell his soul to the demon. As horrible as it heard whatever he will do ,just for her, for Annie . For his love even if he have to burn in hell forever. As long as he can live another years with his wife.

 

He gulped as he saw the pentagram, this is it. There's no turning back . This is what he wanted . He stare at his wife lifeless body for a second. "Annie ,i will do whatever just for you.". He stare back to the pentagram taking his shoes and socks , loosen the button of his shirt and take off his tie before he jumped to the middle of pentagram. 

 

Goat blood , he closed his eyes taking back his mind to the time he earned this. Mr.Joo was a farmer in the area , he's an elderly , deaf and almost blind. Yet he still know how to take care of his animals. One night , Stevenson come to that farm discreetly. He was a nice guy around here actually , no one will guess that he capable to do such thing. Intruding someone's property and gonna kill one of the animal without of course the owner's permission.

 

Oink oink, cuckoo,moo,maa. The only music or sounds came from this farm. He walked silently around , searching for the goat. He have to cringe in disgusted when he encounter some pigs. Dirty, and gross he doesn't know why people still want to eat them. He was a vegetarian yet he didn't have any dislike feeling towards other meats except pork.

 

He smiled when he saw the goat and approached that immediately. He took an axe from his back that he got it from home. Taking a last glance at the farmer house not far away from there, to make sure he didn't awake or someone else coming. Feeling all right, he turned his gaze to the goat. Sweat forming on his shoulder and forehead, there's a guilty feeling on his chest. The animal didn't wrong , they are innocent yet here he is having an axe on his hands to kill them and took their blood.

 

" But this is for Annie..".He raised the axe, gritting his teeth tightly. Not because the axe were so heavy, no, for a man like him it's a light thing. The only heavy thing here , is his feeling. To take one soul for another soul. No , this is not also because he wanted to trade his wife's soul for this goat's. This is for a sacrifice , give it to the demon then he can have his wife back.

 

He raised the axe again even higher than before. I'm sorry goat , say hallo to Jesus."Argh !"

Maaafhk !

He's horrible a really horrible person . So many sins he has done, he doubt if even Catholic church can cleansed his soul. He just so dirty , dirty with greeds , dirty with hatred. But can you blame me god ? I would never do such thing if you never take away my wife from me. She's a nice woman. She never forgot about you , yet you give her a misery, that took her life away.

 

He waited on the middle of the circle , he couldn't hear anything but his breath. The breath of a life healthy but mentally ill man. He didn't know why he was waiting or who he was waiting. Nor he also knew if something will come to him. He just sat there in stillness.

 

Grrhhhhhh

 

He flinched , there was a grunt ,he doesn't know where it's coming but he sure right it's here ,to him. For years he has give funeral services to the deceases , he saw so many dead people good condition or even ruin condition. Even maybe sometimes, if he's lucky, he saw a ghost and have some poltergeist experience when he's 'grooming' the deads. But ,this time he feels so afraid, the hair on his napes stood strictly one hundreds time more than he already had. More than the time when he took care of Mrs.Sang's, a mutilated victim, body who has only have one leg and one ear. Even more than the time , he saw his dying wife on hospital bed.

 

Suddenly the grunts come even more and an awful smell come. Worse than a rotten animal or even a rotten human smell. That time he realized , this is not a smell from a live creature. It's a smell from something deep down beneath the earth or even world. It's a smell from hell.

 

"I want my wife back ". He whispered , something he learnt from the book was , never raise your voice to the demon , never act cocky or IT will haunt you and damned you for years.

Another grunts coming , Stevenson couldn't understand it but he can catch the meaning. Like the book. It's just there, like electricity we don't how it works but we can use it. " 21 souls ?!".He have a little doubt there , how he could take 21 souls , he never do killing before except that one for the goat. Then he came to the result of using the coffin of his wife , to take that 21 souls with the help of the demon.

 

He kissed his wife's cold bloodless hand."Just a couple of souls again. And you'll be free. And we can be together again Annie."

 

~~

 

Everyone . What happened with everyone ? No, it's what happened with her.

 

Yoona knew something was wrong when she comes to the school today. Everyone , Every eyes were on her. Occasional whispering of 'freak' , 'demon', 'did you hear that ?' ,'oh it's her', 'she's the weird girl', 'she's a loner , no wonder' faintly heard by her ears. Deep inside she knew what's the cause, yet she doesn't want to believe it. She still thinks positive that maybe it's not what she thought about.

 

When she saw Yuri , her love one , her sunshine , her anything , the one she really care about running towards her, she feels safe now. Yuri always be the only light for her when darkness come around. But when she noticed Yuri's expression, a desperate , worry and afraid expression. Her beautiful brows frowning down, she can guess Yuri's biting her tongue inside . Her habit when she's nervous."Yoona..".Yuri panted in front of her. That time , she realized her nightmare has come and her beautiful dream is the one who tell her."They know. All the people know now , about you. Victoria told them all."

 

Yoona gasped ,her head spinning , her heart beating like the time he rode a roller coaster . Only that last for some minutes ,but this time maybe for the rest of her life. "Yoona..Don't worry. I'm still here, i will protect you , i will always be by your side.". Yoona know , even if Yuri didn't said it , she knew Yuri will always do. It's not the fact about who's with her or who's not. It's the fact about other people, they wouldn't let this one go. They will always remember her , not the introvert Im Yoona, but a freak ghost sighter Yoona. She can imagine , they tell the story about her to their families , to their outside school friends, to strangers, to their kids in the future. That once upon a time , in my school there's a damned freak girl named Yoona who can see ghost . Never trust this kind of person , they're mental.

 

" Yoona ?".Yuri pressed her girlfriend's forearms in worry. Yoona was in shock , must be so many things come to her mind at once."Yoona !".Yuri called louder."Snap out of it !".Yet Yoona still gasping ,breathing heavily and loudly. 

 

Yoona looked around her , people start to gather not around  but enough to catch the sight of her. Eyes were on her , with the same whispering this one quite loud.'Look what happened with that freak ?!. She's getting freakier like that'

 

"Hey you trash mouth ! Don't call my girlfriend like that !". Yuri bursted to one of the girl while pointing in anger. When she turned again to Yoona , she startled when the girl walked pass her in hurry." Yoona ! Where are you going ?!".She started to chase her with a feeling that something bad might be happen.

 

She doesn't know where her self going. Yoona just following her feet , letting it took her to the destination. Her breathing still run in fast, her eyes full of sadness , anger and hatred. The other students still got their eyes on her , now she doesn't care about them. It's something she will have to deal later. There's something more important now, something or someone she have to see , the cause of all this.

 

She passed through the locker rooms , she felt blind because her anger and deaf, she even couldn't hear Yuri shouting behind calling her name . Turning left she passed some classroom and board bulletin with a notification of missing girls mysteriously at Seoul. Now she doesn't have a time to read it. Turning right, she catch a sight of stair and climb it immediately."Yoona !".No.Yuri ,not now. You cannot stop Yoona, she's tired with all the s people throwing at her. 

 

Turning left from the stair, she walked again passing the toilets. Where Ohani remained, she can feel her there, and Ohani can also feel Yoona passed her. But Ohani also feels so much hatred coming from the girl. Another classrooms passed , now she arrived in front of a blue door and open it harshly.

 

"Yes,that Yoona. She's a freak, she can see ghost. Don't go near her , or one of her ghost friend will haunt you haha.". Yoona see and heard what Victoria said. The laughs she let out and the laughs other people let out about her. Will turned into pool of cries and lot of pain. She can see Victoria calmly sit there ,on the desk gossiping to people about her. Nothing Yoona desired more than yank that girl and rip her face off. So she couldn't laugh again, she couldn't tell people about her s. She couldn't live.

 

" Yes that's right haha.".Victoria laughed again then stop when she noticed the person she's gossiping about walking towards her . "Oh here she's coming..". She grinned still sitting calmly though she doesn't deny something bothering her or something in Yoona that make her afraid." What ?!".she tilted her head in a challenging manner.

 

The class only have a couple of students , automatically this scene has become the source of their gazes. It was deathly silent , Yoona didn't say anything beside staring at Victoria in stern while clenching her fist. "What ?! ". Victoria asked again, then gulp. Yes , she really scared now. Not with Yoona ,but something in Yoona. Her hatred towards her.

 

" How dare you ?! How dare you tell all the people in school about me !!". Yoona raised her voice. So firm and loud,intimidating , something Yoona never knew she have got it.

"I warned you before right ? . Don't come near Yuri again but you do !. You even dating her now ! I just do what i have to do !"

 

"Really Victoria ? How low the way your mind thinking. You dare to ruin someone's life for your own happiness. No , someone else's happiness that you forcedly take away. You're so low, people like you never worth living in this world. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE CAUSE OF A MISERY !". A yell and gasps going rapidly as Yoona pushed Victoria hardly from the desk ,making her fall to the floor without missing to bump her back to the chair.

 

" Aw gosh ! My back !".Before Victoria can even fight back or run. Yoona has come to her ,pulling her collar and punch her on the face. Who said that girls fight only leave scratching or pulling hairs. Punching also occurs , only in a mild tone. "Aw ! Help me ! This girl cra,- Aw !"

 

Suzy and Dara run towards them, trying to stop the fight. Dara clutched onto Yoona's shoulder strongly while Suzy pulling Victoria away from Yoona before her face ruined or even got kill.

"Leave my friend argghh..away !". Dara groaned , with a powerful force she pull Yoona away and then throw her to the floor.

" Yoona ! ".Yuri shouted , running to her girlfriend's side and then turning at Dara in anger." How dare you push my girlfriend !! How dare you !!".She pulled Dara's collar shaking her body vehemently.

 

"She's the one who start it !! She hit my friend !". Dara tried to pull Yuri's grip away from her collar, because she start choking her.

" No !! Aw !".All the attention goes back again to Yoona and Victoria when the former made another attempt to hit the latter on her face.

 

"No Yoona !!". Yuri ran towards them ,pull her girlfriend's body from the fight. Before they got themselves in trouble.

" Let me Yuri ! Let me kill this ! She's not worth living ! Let me kill her !!"

 

 

 

"Ohhh Bunny look a fight !!"

"Wa-wait Soo, Why it's look like Yuri, Yoona and Victoria ?!"

Taeyeon slapped Sunny's head."It's really them stupid ! Let's go part them before Mrs.Geum Come !!"

 

"What happened here ?!". Too late the teacher has come to the class." All of you to my office now !!"

~~

 

The ride back home with her father was in a total silent. After the teacher come to stop the fight, she took all of them to her office and calling their parents one by one telling them about the school penalties they have made. Victoria , of course , though her face have been left with bruises and her gums were bleeding badly , she still have a power to corner Yoona and put the blame to her. Yoona just remained silent there , she realized there's her fault too in it. But she couldn't just stay , when someone step on her .

 

Lucky she didn't get suspend , this is her first school problem anyway. As for Victoria, turn out she have troubles before , she got suspend for a week. Something weird was , Victoria's parents didn't even mad at Yoona even they seemed impressed of how brave she can make Victoria's face like that. Maybe they also fed up at their daughter's attitude already , finally someone put a stake towards her.

 

"This is the first time , i got a call from school.". Her father said , disappointment clearly heard on his tone. Yoona lowered her head , staring at the upside down mickey mouse on her t-shirt. Mickey mouse , reminded her about Yuri. She remember how Yuri's concern face when she and Victoria enter the office. She remembered Yuri's tired smile. Maybe she's tired after trying to parted Yoona from the fight or maybe she's tired of her. She's tired with her attitude,her life that pull Yuri deeply into it. " And it's because you fight with another girl.".Mr.Im continue turning his wheel left to Ganyang street where there's a big dept store that recently have a suicide committed fall from 5th floor. Suicide committer, it sounded like an occupation where it shouldn't.

 

"I'm sorry dad, i really am.". She bit her lower lip so hard , that even if she tried it harder she will make it bleed. Suddenly , she look up turning her head at her chuckling father in confuse." Dad ?"

 

"Aha..Sorry. It's just so hilarious, you fight that girl until she got bruises , over to get Yuri.". He chuckled again in amused . Actually ,it's not all because Yuri but also because the thing Victoria has spread towards people at school. But Yoona and Victoria , surprisingly have the same thing in mind. Not to tell the teacher the other causes, and also the reason of fighting for Yuri is seems logical.

 

" Daddddd..Come onn"

Mr.Im finally stopped."Sorry. It just ,never cross my mind that you could do such thing towards people . You looked impassive this whole time."

"Yeah, it surprised me too..". Yoona murmured. It also never cross her mind too , where she could have that force. But she still Yoona that time , nothing or no ghost possessing her. Maybe it's her other self, her self that she newly discover.

" What ?"

"No, You didn't mad ?"

 

"Mad ? . ". He paused changing the question to be a statement." Mad. Yes of course i am mad but not at you. But at my self."

"Why ?"

"Because, time has goes so fast. You're grown up now, there's no baby Yoona in a one piece pajama anymore, no Yoona sneaking to my room because she imagined a monster under her bed and closet , no Yoona silently goes to the kitchen to pick an ice cream before dinner. Now , she only wear nice dresses to impress the one she likes, she still sneak at night but to go out with her girlfriend , she still eat ice cream but with Yuri at the cafe, anytime she wanted.". He smiled ." So many time has goes so fast and i didn't realize it that you grown up. When someone pick on Yoona , she will cry but now she will fight back and don't care anything as long as she can make her self feel better. I'm mad at my self because , i didn't see it coming and now it slaps me. I'm being a bad parent for you this whole time."

 

"Dad ! Nooo ! . You're the best parent in the world ! Don't say that !"

Mr.Im stare at his daughter with smile briefly then goes back to the road." I wish i am Yoona. You know honey, when your mother still alive and you just born to this world. We vowed to each other , that we will love you forever ,take care of you, protecting you and watch you grown up. But i failed for the last one, only one left to do.".He paused."To make and see you happy. If you feel happy by beating people , i will let you do it. But you have to know the consequences. If you feel happy with Yuri , i will let you be with her. But do not hurt her or hurt your self. Life is about decision, you choose your own path. You wouldn't live with me forever, there will be a time when you go away ,having your own life. Making your own choice and maybe saying the same thing like me to your future childrens...with Yuri."

 

"Dad !".Yoona slapped her father's arm playfully. If there's one thing her father can do is , to ease the tension with a joke.

He chuckled." I guess this is what other parents in this world have to deal with Yoona."

"Dad stop the car !"

"What why ?!"

"Just stop dad !"

 

He turned off the engine and then startled when Yoona hug him tightly."I love you dad ".Yoona sniffed her father scent closing her eyes then open it again to catch the sight of her mother's photograph on a dashboard. " I love you too mom.".She added in her mind.

Mr.Im smile then rubbed his daughter hair softly.".I love you too honey.".They stay like that for a while . Enjoying and sharing their affection towards each other."But you're grounded. No go out from home beside school."

 

 

"Whhhhhhhaaaaaattt ?"

 

~~

 

'You're grounded~~~ you can't go anywhere beside school ~~'

"Shut up Hanneli !". Yoona threw a pillow to the ghost but of course it goes through her.

'Kikiki..Don't be mad. It's a good thing you know, which mean we can play together maybe playing cards, hide and seek , tic-tac-toe ?'. For a normal people hearing her snickering or her asking them to play maybe seem frightening. But for Yoona , she used to it , she can see them , she acknowledged them , like those people said.. she's a freak. Why not make it even freakier.

 

" No , play with another ghost."

'You know how other ghost feel about me.'.Yoona turned her attention towards the transparent figure of the little ghost girl in vintage white dress. She saw a fragment of her self on her , she just like her being bullied by people. She understands how Hanneli feeling and maybe vice versa.

 

"Yeah..But later okay ? I'm tired ."

'Weee !! Okay i'll wait'.She flea and then goes through the ceiling.

 

Yoona chuckled."Ghost.".She looked at her phone when she noticed it's vibrating. She smile seeing to the caller name."Hi..".She greeted with happy tone but not too cheerful then plat with the hem of her shirt.

 

"Hi..". Yuri's voice came from the other line. They remained silent for a minute ,maybe thanking god for finally make them hear each other voice again." How are you ?"

"I'm good, well not really though. I'm grounded."

"Oww..". Yuri sounded surprise and disappoint ." Sorry to hear that."

"It's ok my fault though and,-". Yoona heard a noisy sounds from the other line then groaning." Yuri ?! Where are you ?! Are you okay ?!".She asked in panic.

 

A silent creep while Yoona holding her breath. Then she sighed in relief when Yuri's voice come again."Aww..Sorry. Your bushes poke my eyes."

"My bushes ? Yuri don't say you,-"

 

"Yes i'm at your front yard. Drop your hair Rapunzel ~~"

Yoona ran immediately towards her window opening it , and just right. She can see Yuri on her yard rubbing her sore eyes while her other hand still holding the phone."If they invented phone earlier , Rapunzel will live happily ever after sooner with the prince, and Romeo and Juliet will still can sending love to each other by facebook status and texts."

 

Yoona chuckled."What are you talking about silly ? Come here !".They ended the call in the same time before Yuri climb the ladder to reach Yoona's bedroom. 

 

"Hi ..". Yuri greeted again while smiling when she already step onto her girlfriend's bedroom.

" Hi..".They hugged tightly ,not wanting to let each other go. While sniffing and changing endocrine towards each other.

 

"So you're grounded ?". Yuri asked putting Yoona's hair behind her ears.

" Yeah. It ., but it's my fault though."

"He must be so mad at you.". They turned to the bed with Yuri sitting on it putting her chin on Yoona's head and Yoona leaning her back to Yuri on the floor feeling the tanned girl's arms wrapped around her.

 

" Nahh. He said he didn't but ,you know my dad. he's unpredictable."

Yuri chuckled."Yeah.".She sighed remembering the first time she met Yoona's father."Too bad you're grounded now. I want to take you for a walk ".

Yoona turned her head , staring at Yuri with interest." Really ? Where ?"

"There's a lake near here. Derry lake, good for a sunset sighting. But it's okay , it can wait. You have to stay at home now remember ?". Yuri pull Yoona's nose playfully.

 

Yoona lowered her head , she really want to go, especially with Yuri. Her teenager's mind full of curiosity and the battle of stick to her father's command or break it just for this time." Take me there now ".

" What ? But you're grounded. I don't want your dad mad at you even more. Or if he knew i'm the one who took you. He can think i'm a bad influence for you. Another day okay ? The lake will still stay there though."

 

"Nooo. I wanna go there now. Pleaseeeee.". Yoona start to beg." And don't worry, he's not really that mad. Yes ,he lectured me about making my own decision instead. And now , this is my decision to come with you to that lake . Watching the sunset . Forget the thing that i'm being grounded for awhile pleaseeeee.". 

 

"But Yoona,-"

"Please take me there pleaseee. Yuri ? Baby ? Honey ?"

This is the first time Yuri heard Yoona's calling her by pet name. She couldn't content her happiness and the rushing blood on her face."alright ,okay. Let's go there now.".She stood up granting Yoona's wish.

"Wee !". Yoona clapped her hands in cheerful but not too loud for her father to hear." I will call you more often by pet name now.".Yoona said passing the window.

"Why ?"

"You seem weak by it."

Yuri run her palm onto Yoona's face."Manipulative."

 

Peeking through the curtain , Mr.Im chuckled as the two teenagers secretly run on his yard. It's  not a secret anymore eventually.

 

~~

( i advice you , advice you to listen to this song Obstacles-Syd Matters https://youtu.be/vrXpFh2IHZY )

The walk to the Derry lake wasn't too far. From Yoona's home , they ride with Yuri's bike for a minute and then parked it near Carrie's automobile. Then they continue it by walking to the pine wood beside it , following a little path. They didn't see the lake yet, there's a railway at the front ,turning left and just follow the rail. Yuri said , they just have to walk about 10 minutes turning right towards another little path and pine wood and they will see Derry lake.

Walking hand in hand along the railway, they can't help but smiling and snickering at each other. Realizing the fact that, if they got caught they will get their selves in trouble. But for them, they don't care. They want to satisfy their curiosities, beside that it can wait.

 

Beside the rail , several pine trees can be seen with a cuckoo and crick from the animal. Strangely , Yoona didn't feel any presence of a ghost. Usually it's always come in this kind of place. Maybe they just near Yoona when she's desperate and go away when she's in a good mood.

 

"What ?". Yoona turned to her girlfriend who busy giggling while still carefully stepping pass the iron rails.

" No..".Yuri shook her head."It just , if i remember the time when you beat Victoria's face at school. It'll make me laugh, Her face were very much in a mess !"

"Really ? You don't feel tired about me ?". They stopped on the railway , facing at each other.

" Tired ? Why should i be tired ?".Yuri chuckled.

 

"Well by my attitude. However what i'm doing was wrong. It can change your mind about me and it's okay if you want to run away i wouldn't hold you.". Yoona bit her lower lip." Though it hurts me."

 

Yuri squeezed Yoona's hand softly."I never feel tired with you, Yoona. Instead , i'm glad i have discover something new about you. You just like an addicting book, that make me as a reader want to turn the page over and over again. But of course , you more than a book. Book has the end but  you're ..endless. ".She placed her forehead against." I know you're full of patience Yoona. And if you really get mad like that, then that girl , really got under your skin. I wouldn't leave you , i wouldn't hurt you, i wouldn't feel tired to turn your pages again and again . I believe it will full of excitement, every page i read. Now don't think that i will run from you again okay ?"

 

Yoona nodded closing her eyes."Thankyou ..and i'm sorry Yuri."

"It's okay. I will run but with you, especially when a train about to come !"

 

Honkkk

 

The two of them immediately run to the side of the railway before the train come. But Yoona slipped on her foot ending her body towards the ground with Yuri's down her. Lucky they are in the safe line from the running train.

 

"Ahahhaha..". They laughed feeling amuse and stupid with their actions. After a minute the laugh stopped , they remained quiet losing in each other stare. Slowly Yoona moved her lips towards Yuri, and by a matter of second Their lips connected. Brushing the skin on each other , tugging and pulling clothes as their lips still moved in sync. Yoona opened a bit , letting Yuri to explore more about her self , to turn another page of her book. For other people, a kiss maybe just a kiss, stranger can give you a kiss on the road nowadays. But a true kiss , for Yuri and Yoona , is the one their shares , the one with lot of affection in it not casually. A kiss is a promise to be on each other side as long as the time goes.

 

They parted from the kiss , feeling happy to see each other faces clearly but they didn't regret the kiss too." Let's continue our walk . The day about to end soon.".They got up from the ground holding hands again while playfully pushing one another.

 

"Don't push me Yuri.". Yoona playfully pushed Yuri's back.

" You're the one who pushed me ".Yuri playfully pushed her again.

" Hey ! ".Push another push. Again. Another. Push again and again. Until they tired and laughing together by their acts.

 

The sun little by little drowned by the mountain, changing the day become the night. Yoona still remember when she was a kid , she used to think that the mountain covered the sun and the moon at night following her. Of course innocent kids wouldn't understand how nature works, they only can draw them on their drawing book. Mountain, sun, road , trees and a M sign for a bird. Yeah , that was a good memories of her childhood that she wouldn't have back anymore. Now she has grown up, she have to make her own decisions , feel the consequences and live her own life.

 

Yoona stare at Yuri by her side who also looking at her while they are still hand in hand. She's beautiful , Yuri is, Yoona feels so lucky to have her love for her and only her. She still think that she's not worth for Yuri. But Yoona's little mind said, she will love Yuri forever even if Yuri didn't feel the same feeling with her. Yoona then put her head on Yuri's shoulder.

 

Yoona's thought : I now realize , that life is a series of ups and downs. How in one day i can feel all the emotions at once. Now i'm not a child anymore mom. Like Dad said , i'm grown up now not what you used to have. But i promise you, your Yoona will be the same ,your Yoona. I have a free right to make my own choice mom , but if i can now, i choose to live in this moment forever with Yuri beside me......but then it wouldn't be called a moment.

 

To be continued