Terror of vision

The Everyday ghost stories

"Going for a book miss ?".A librarian asked to the woman in front of her,fixing her glass to get a nice look at the teacher. There's not much people coming to the library since the school already over and the librarian also prepare for her departure but because there's a last visitor ,she have to wait.

 

"Yes..".The teacher place her arms on the librarian's desk. "I need some philosophy book Mrs. Eun..Can you show me where is that ?"

"Of course ..it's in the shelf number 13 ..there's a philosophy sign on it.."

"Thank you..".The teacher smile. "Don't worry..you can go,i'll take care the library..just give me the key..".She said reassuringly.

 

"Ahh..Thank you Miss Dong,i'm sorry to leave you..but my son are sick right now,and i need to see him quickly.."

"Don't worry..boy are strong,get well soon for your son.."

"Thank you.."The librarian smile while pulling out something from the drawer. "This is the key..make sure to lock the library and give it to the janitor..".She handed the silver key to the teacher.

 

"Alright..it's on me..Have a nice day..".They change a smile for the last time before the librarian goes outside,she glance at the teacher for awhile feeling worry all of sudden. Mrs. Eun has been a librarian for over 10 years,she knew what's right and wrong in that place,she knew there's something that might spook people if they found out about...her.

 

With a shaking head,Mrs.Eun turn around continue strutting on the hallway,lets hope everything's gonna be ok.

 

After Mrs.Eun go teacher Dong start to walk searching for the book she need,slowly she run her fingers to the thick books on the shelves. She need some philosophy books to expand her knowledge about it. She wrinkled her nose when she's accidentally inhale the dusty air. Perhaps,the students rarely going to this section because they think philosophy is a heavy material to read but if they think correctly,philosophy can be fun.

 

Reason,mind,wisdom,language,reality,existence,rational..that's what we got from philosophy.

 

The teacher hand stop at an old book,.."The Principal philosophy by Descartes..".She murmured while nodding her head. "I'll take this..". *Crack*. She startled in surprised hearing something fell from behind,she turn around noticing there's a book on the floor.

 

Miss Dong roamed her eyes around the quiet place, there is no one around or any sounds ,the normal atmosphere in the library. She approached the book then bend her body before placing the book to the shelf.

 

*Crack..crackkkk..crackkkk*

She widen her eyes seeing the book shelves suddenly vibrated like there is an earth quake here. Several books fell to the floor. "Help !".She yelped asking someone to come but since there is no one in the place , she have to face her fear alone.

 

Suddenly ,the room stopped vibrating after all maybe it's really an earthquake. She sighed in relief implying to walk outside the library to call the janitor. She stopped from her walk when she felt someone behind her,slowly she turn around with alert expression and perspiration also start to emerge from her white skin accompanying by the goosebump on it.

 

*Crink*

 

She frowned,there's no one there but she's sure she felt someone back there. Shrugging her shoulder she turn again heading for the door.

 

*Hiks..Hiks*

 

Miss Dong froze when she heard someone's crying voice from somewhere in that place,curious she try to find the source of that voice and got surprised when she saw a girl ,but in school uniform sitting on the floor backfacing her. Strange,that girl wore this old school uniform that didn't used anymore since the students here are permitted to wear casual clothes now.

 

"Who are you ?".Miss.Dong asked to the girl with concern tone but the girl didn't respond to her. She still crying and there's pain on that . Slowly,Miss.Dong approached the girl while reaching her right hand forward.*Tap..Tap*.In this quiet place,she could hear her own steps and heart beat. The tip of her fingers brushed the girl's long black hair,before she move it to her shoulder,touching the girl. "Hey !!"

 

"Help me"

"Haah !!".Miss Dong gasped in shock when she saw the girl's face for the first time. Blood coming from the girl's eyes dripping to her cheeks and pale skin ,she also noticed the big rope on the girl's neck with wound mark on it.

 

Miss Dong move backward covering with her palms,feeling frighten all over. Her back already touch the book shelf ,leaning to it holding her shivering body. There's just one answer for who's the girl is..She's not human."Ahhhhh !!".She screamed in frighten when she saw the girl slowly turn to her. Running in her high-heel,Miss.Dong heading for the door.

 

*Brak*

 

The door suddenly shut without even someone's else touch it,she comes to a conclusion that it must be because the ghost."Help !! Open the door !! Help !!".Miss Dong shouted toward the door while several times stomp her hands onto it.

 

"There is no one will help you".Miss.Dong froze when she heard the girl's voice already behind her. Her lips trembled and tears start to form from her eyes. "Even if you cry a river of blood".She slowly turn around to face the girl still with frighten face."We're here..in this cruel world..alone"

 

*Drip Drip*

 

Something dripped from Miss Dong's eyes and it's not her tears because it's quite thick and the color is different. Her tears become blood . "Ahhhhhhh !!!"

 

 

"Welcome to my house jessi~ !!!".The eye-smile girl said cheerfully carrying the siamese cat on her hands. The cat,jessica didn't even care with what this human girl talking about,hell she's already bored by her annoying voice because this girl couldn't shut in the way to come here,talking about unnecessary things they will do in a week and jessica didn't want to remember about it.

 

Tiffany then walk up the stair still carrying the cat heading to her room. "And this is my room Jessi !!".Jessica a little bit widen her eyes when she saw all the interiors in the room. It's freaking all pink,and it's blinding her cat eyes. Chuckling,Tiffany place the cat on the floor letting her do what she wanted to do."Now..this is also your room jessi~ Make your self really at home..".She clasped her hands placing it on her left cheek stare in love at the cat she just met. Tiffany is a hardcore animal lover,especially to a cute animal like cat,in this case Jessica.

 

Rolling her eyes"Whatever..",jessica move her paws strutting the clean floor that she even catch her own reflection on there. She caught a little pink pillow on the floor then instantaneously place her body on there starting to sleep.*Rrrrrr*. She even already purred.

 

"Oh my gosh..".Tiffany close her opened mouth. "Yoona's right she's lazy..".She shook her head staring at the cat,who's now laying on her back and a little bit opened. "But she still cute~~".Tiffany slowly walk inaudibly toward jessica.*poke poke*. "Jessica~~ Wake up..i want to play with you".She poked the cat's ears a couple of times,but jessica didn't budge with it she still peacefully asleep.

 

"Jessi~~".Tiffany whispered. "Wake up~".She now poked the cat's tummy but still jessica didn't awake. Suddenly a naughty idea came to tiffany's mind,she opens then *Rawr*. She bit jessica's ears.

"Nya !!".Jessica suddenly alert from her slumber feeling someone biting her ears,the sensitive part of her body,the sensitive part to make her aroused.

"Jessi ~ ! You finally wake !!".Tiffany clapped her hands cheerfully knowing jessica opening her eyes now ,but she's oblivious about jessica glaring at her. Doesn't she knows that she's the one who make jessica turn to be a horn cat. Purring,jessica ignore the eye-smile girl turning near the wall,staring at the pink thing to calm her libido.

 

Tiffany noticed the sudden move,she frowned about why jessica ignoring her or maybe..she's mad because tiffany wake her up. "Jessi~Are you mad ?".She asked and approached the cat slowly. "Jessi..".She keep calling the cat but she's still silent backfacing her while wagging her tail. Tiffany sighed give up with how jessica treat her,she slump her body on the bed staring at the ceiling while throwing the pillow upward.

 

"Am i really annoying ?".She sighed talking to her self. "That's why i think people never really like to be beside me...even my own parents.".She pouted. "Even cat dislike me..tch..i just want some attention..".In the outside tiffany maybe a very cheerful girl,but inside she's craving for attention from other people and even from her parents."I think i'll die alone "

 

*Tap Tap*

 

Tiffany startled when she saw someone and it's the cat approaching her ,she frowned looking at jessica and then tiffany smile when jessica placed her head on tiffany's tummy falling back to sleep."Keke..".Tiffany chuckled. "What i was talking about ? I have you now..".She turn to pat jessica's head softly. "Lets sleep together..".Tiffany close her eyes with smile forming on her lips. 

 

Unknown to her,jessica are now staring at her thoughtfully. Jessica heard all the words tiffany talking about to her own self. Just like Jessica ,tiffany also feel lonely..they are sharing a same fate and all of sudden,jessica feel care toward the eye-smile girl.

 

"After this..we will do a cat fashion show..".Tiffany said in her sleepy tone.

Jessica sighed. "Just sleep..human"

 

 

"Nerd !"

"Freak !"

"Book worm !"

"Ugly !"

"Hahahaha.."

 

Yoona stare at the scene in front of her in irony when a little girl with a big glass got pushed by the other girls incessantly till make her fell to the floor along with her books. Yoona really want to help her but she knows it will also be her bad luck if she interfere with their business,especially knowing that it's her upperclassman who always bully their junior.

 

"What ?! You also want to feel the same ?!".Yoona startled when one of the girl noticing her presence,she quickly shook her head and leave the scene taking a last glance to a nerdy girl who's crying while gathering her books. Why no one help her ?.

 

"They are getting too much..".Yoona noticed the presence of yuri beside her,she's not freak anymore because she already used to yuri who always popping out of nowhere.

Yoona sighed and nod her head. "I really want to help her..".She murmured

"me too..but ,we can't do anything yoona..they are our upperclassman, we probably become their new victims if we stood against them.."

 

Sadly,yes. Yoona sighed. "We breath the same air,we bath the same water,we lives in the same world..but why we hate each other.."

Yuri smile at the doe-eyed. "Maybe because we didn't try to understand each other..".She paused. "Hatred wouldn't be banish from this world,if people still stick on their own ego..". Yoona sighed,if there's something that can make human live together without try to hurt each other,it will always be peace and nothing called hatred.

 

"Hey how you two doin ?".Yoona and Yuri turn their attention soon seeing their friend Taeyeon who look so happy and radiant.

"Taeyeon !!".The two girl smile then hug the petite girl tightly,it's been maybe two days they didn't saw taeyeon since she still mourn about her father. "Finally you went to school..".Yuri ruffled her friend's hair.

 

Taeyeon chuckled ."I have to,life must go on though someone you really love already gone and beside i just know that my late father is a liar..".Yoona and yuri lift her brows."He said he's a strongest man on earth but he passed away ..liar.".Taeyeon rolled her eyes,though she gave an attitude like that yuri and yoona knew it's taeyeon's way to cover her sadness. "And also..i need all your explanation about what happened ..all of it !".

 

Yuri sighed. "Alright..me and yoona will explain it to you,there is nothing we can cover anymore..".It's seems a wise decision to tell taeyeon all of it,she wouldn't spill the bean yuri sure."Lets find a quiet place !".When the three of them about to go,suddenly there's a voice calling them.

 

"Wait !".It was Sooyoung and Sunny who's calling them,they are running to their side in fast."Yoona !".Sooyoung said at the girl firmly then held yoona by her shoulder. "You have to explain something to us !".Sunny nodded in agreement.

"About what ?"

"About this ..".Sunny held out a camera and show the video they got in the toilet, Yoona widen her eyes seeing her self in there and it tells everything about yoona's ability,there is nothing to hide again from them.

 

"Alright..".Yoona push sooyoung's hands from her shoulder. "I'll explain it all ..to all of you.."

 

"What ?!".Sooyoung,Sunny and Taeyeon said in surprised after receiving Yoona's explanation."So..you can see the ghost ?!".Sooyoung asked with loud tone getting a slap on her head.

"Hey ! Don't be too loud !".Yuri scolded

"Sorry..".Sooyoung grinned. "But really..you can see the ghost ? like sixth sense ?".

 

"Yes..but please guys i want this to be a secret..".Yoona demanded.

"Don't worry about that yoona,your secret are save with me..but i don't know with those two..".Taeyeon reassured.

"Hey..we're not a tattle-tale !".Sunny said in annoyed.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "But why not you said this in the first time ?,and you yuri why didn't you tell it to us ?..we also can be a help."

"Yes !".Sooyoung emphasized. "Why you asked yuri's help ? when there's me and sunny who's not a sceptic and expert in this kind of genre.."

"Hey !".Yuri wanted to scold them but yoona interrupted her.

 

"Don't blame yuri,i'm the one who ask her to keep it from all of you ..".Yoona bit her lower lips. "And the truth is..i also don't want yuri to help me because ..i know this kind of thing is not an easy game to play in everyday life.."

"Yoona,-"

"But i realized ..that i can't do this alone..".Yoona turn to smile at yuri. "I need someone's help..and yuri willing to do it,i'm glad to have her beside me..".Yuri also turn to smile at the younger girl,she's so glad that finally yoona can accept her .

 

"Don't worry about that yoona..".Taeyeon also smile to them. "There's us now..and we also willing to help you.."

"But,-"

"No buts !".Sunny said raising her tone. "Even if you refuse it ! We still gonna force you to receive our help..because WE ARE !!".She stare at Sooyoung.

 

"The ghost hunter of LakeSide high !! Kukukuku..".The two of them said in sync gaining the laughter from the other girls because their silly act.

"So yoona..".Sooyoung scoot closer to the doe-eyed girl."Do ghost really floating ?".She asked in excited tone.

"Ehh..some of them do..yes.."

"Do ghost can get through the wall ?".Sunny's turn now.

"Y-yes..well..sometimes but,-"

"Do ghost,-"

"Hey ! Sooyoung ! Sunny ! Don't ask yoona too mush questions ! Look ! You make her uncomfortable !".Yuri scold them telling them to stop.

"Bummerrr..we just so excited because finally..there's someone who prove that ghost really exist !".Sooyoung defended throwing yuri some leaves from the park ground.

Yoona chuckled. "Yes..they are exist..they are here ..everywhere..especially in your mind"

 

*Shoooooooo*

 

"Damn ! It gave me a sudden chill ..when you're the one who said that..".Sunny rubbed her nape feeling the goosebump,sooyoung nodded her head confirming it.

Yoona chuckled again. "Glad..i have that effect"

"Emm..".Taeyeon tapped her chin remembering something. "You mentioned about cat earlier..does that mean the cat that tiffany borrow from you .?"

 

Yoona nodded. "Yes,her name is jessica..she became a cat because the curse from Maneki Neko.."

"Do we have to tell tiffany about this ?".Yuri asked thinking that tiffany also have the right to know everything.

"I agree,but not now..there still so much things we have to figure out..".Everyone nodded in understand ,there still so much thing didn't yet to come. 

 

Yoona feel glad though that everyone accept her and didn't judge her or afraid with her with the difference she has from other.Truthfully she's a little bit afraid if they gonna run away then tell the whole world about her,but it's proven to be wrong they look ok with it and instead willing to help her. Yoona think this is what friends are,when you accept the good and bad about your friends. Thanks to yuri,for bringing them to her life. But it still didn't lose the fact that maybe ,in the future she will put their lives in danger.

 

Yoona immediately scratch that thought,lets not think about what kind of weather that will happen tomorrow, whether it's rainy or sunny lets just think about today's weather ,rainy or sunny we still have to enjoy it.

 

"Did you hear that ?!".Sooyoung snapped her friends excitedly. "Miss Dong didn't come today..which mean No more Math haha.."

"Soo..".Taeyeon warned her. "She's not came because she's sick..have a pity for her.."

"Taeyeon's right , Just some stupid people who's glad because the math teacher didn't come..".Tiffany mocked sticking her tongue.

"Yah ! I'm not stupid ! I just didn't expert at it..".Yoona smile watching all the interactions her friends has,she's so happy having them to be the part of her life now. 

 

Walking on the corridor,yoona decided to go heading for the toilet need some fresh water to wash her face. She turn the faucet letting the fresh water flow from it,she widen her eyes when the water suddenly turn into blood. She shook her head vehemently try to remove the image and when she's open her eyes again,it's change again like usual. Maybe this is just her imagination,she's so exhausted this past few days. Placing her palms under the flow she brought the water come to her face while staring at her own reflection in the mirror. She sighed and close her eyes,is it a wise decision to make them mend with this business ?.

 

"How about we watch a new movie this weekend ?".Yoona noticed there some girls who walk inside the toilet too. She pull out a tissue and immediately done her business.

"Hey..that's the girl right ?".A girl suddenly said pointing at yoona,the latter startled and turn her body facing them. "Victoria ! There's a girl you searching for ! Come here !".That girl who's yoona know her name was Dara ,her upperclassman shouting calling someone.

 

Soon a girl named Victoria came,yoona gulped seeing her because Victoria is famous to being a bully in this school. "Well..well..well..".Victoria slowly walk toward yoona crossing her arms giving yoona an underestimated stare along with her other two friend Dara and Suzy. "Who's this if none other that Im Yoona the quiet and shy girl.."

 

Yoona lowered her head didn't dare to look at their faces. "H-hi..Victoria.."

Victoria push yoona's shoulder harshly. "You don't have the right to greet me freak !".She shouted startling yoona. "You know what's your fault to me eh ?".Yoona shook her head . "You freaking stole yuri from me !".Hearing yuri's name yoona lift her head. "See ? You even so excited when i mention her name..".She chuckled sarcastically.

 

Victoria suddenly turn gripping yoona by the neck with a venom on her eyes. "Listen to me ! If you don't want to suffer in this school..Don't get near My yuri ! You hear that ?! "

"S-suffering ..is a part of life..i have to deal with it..".Yoona didn't know where she got the courage to said that to her. Maybe because yuri's effect give her a gut to stand up.

 

Suzy groaned. "Vic..this girl is too much ..lets break her bone,it's been so long i didn't use a live object for sparring..". ! . Yoona curse to her self ,Suzy is a black belt in Taekwondo. With a little blow yoona might be already faint.

 

"No..Not now !".Victoria stopped her. "It's my business with her..Move back !".She then turn again to yoona gripping her neck stronger. "I nearly have yuri ..but because of you ! All my struggles become null  !".She gritted her teeth staring at yoona in anger and jealousy."If you really want to suffer ? Let me introduce you to the step one..".She harshly push yoona till make her fell to the floor. Yoona cannot do anything against them.

 

The doe-eyed girl noticed victoria got a bucket of water in her hands. "This is the step one !".*Splash*."Hahaha...".Yoona opened in shocked when victoria pour all the water to her clothes till make them wet."You have to know that yuri want to be near you,just for a ing  charity ".No..yoona didn't believe it,she just jealous..she's lying.

*crink..crink..crink*

Yoona suddenly felt a pain on her brain,it's felt like someone press it harshly. She close her eyes to reduce the pain but then some images came to her vision.

 

People gathering...A girl crying...Bloody tears...Library..Big rope...hanging..

 

That images repeatedly coming to her vision without yoona can stop it."And this is your Step two !".Victoria raise her fist tightly directing it to yoona.*Grab*.She widen her eyes when yoona held her fist stopping her attack.

 

Yoona's eyes suddenly turn staring at victoria sternly."Don't do that !".She said with deep and scary tone pushing the girl strengthen.

"Ahh !".Victoria squealed falling to the floor getting a help to stand up by her friends. "Victoria you're ok ?"

"I'm ok..".Victoria panted. "You really a freak !".Hearing it,Yoona back to her sense . She doesn't understand where she got the strength and behaving like that earlier.

 

"I'm not going to hold any further..".Victoria spit before grabbing yoona by the hair bringing her to the cubicle.

"Victoria..please..stop..it..it's hurt..".Yoona begged trying to get free from her grip,but now it seems victoria who got all the strength.

 

"Let me introduce you to the place you're belong...".Victoria open the lid of a closet pushing yoona's head toward it. Yoona reach her hands gripping by the side of the closet to prevent her head from moving down but victoria got her friends to held yoona's hands. "Goodbye..".Victoria smirked pushing yoona's head further.

 

"Stop it !". Just right in time,yuri came to the scene watching it in anger. She gritted her teeth pushing all the girls who's gathering around yoona. "Stay away from her !"

"Yuri we,-".Victoria try to explain but yuri stop her.

"Stop it Vic ! I don't want to hear anything again ! Go away !"

"But yuri,-"

"GO ING AWAY !!"

 

Victoria clench her jaw. "Lets go guys..".She walk away in fast following by her friends.

Yuri stare at them in anger for awhile before turning to look in concern at yoona."Yoona..are you ok ?".She startled when yoona push her hands.

"Don't touch me !".Yoona said in stern telling yuri to scoot away,yuri taken aback by yoona's action. Is she going to push yuri again from her life ? Just because Victoria ?. "I-im wet..stay away a bit..i-if you didn't want to get wet too.."

 

Yuri sighed in relief knowing the cause."It's ok..i don't mind being...wet..".She chuckled taking her jacket to place it on Yoona's body. "Here..You could catch a cold.."

"T-thank you..".Yoona clench the jacket on her shoulder. Soon yuri brought the younger 

girl to the infirmary,for drying her body and give her a warm drink.

 

"What's your business with victoria ? Is she hurt you ?".Yuri asked while taking a towel from the cupboard.

"No-nothing..i just accidentally bump onto her..".Yoona answered lying.

"You are at being a liar..".Yuri chuckled taking a seat beside yoona. "But it's ok..i'll wait till you give me the true answer..".She opened the towel and dried yoona's hair with it.

"is it a charity ?".Yoona suddenly asked

"What are you talking about ?"

"All you do to me..is it just a charity ?".Please say no..no..no.

"If this because victoria,then it's not..".Yuri chuckled."i do this because i want to be your ...friend..".Yoona feel relief to hear that,but why she sense a doubt when yuri said it.

"Achoooo !!".Yoona sneezed rubbing her redden nose.

"See ? I think you're sick..".Yuri said in worry still rubbing yoona's hair softly. She stare.at yoona's face thoughtfully and compliment about how cute her red nose was. "You just like a deer..".Spontaneously,yuri direct her lips towards yoona's cheek,kissing her briefly.

 

Yoona startled feeling yuri's soft lips on her cheek,her heart beating faster knowing the intimate action yuri gave to her. But it's just a kiss on the cheek,it's normal for a girl. Yoona immediately scratch the thoughts about whatever possibility about yuri's reason to kiss her cheek.

 

"What's wrong ?".Yuri asked again in worry when she saw yoona shaking her head.

"N-no..".Eventhough she at it,yoona keep lying. "Ehh..yuri...i have something to tell you..".She said it in a low tone,afraid someone might hear what she's going to talk about.

"What is that ?".Yoona sighed ,sooner or later she have to tell it to yuri.

 

"I-i got a vision.."

(Like usual soundtrack : Mary E.M ft Akira Y - I want love http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XnOo-cUBTD4# 

 

To be continued

 

So..let me know what you think