Ash Stymest

Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ash Stymest

 

  

Dara widened her eyes and smirked, scooting closer to Chaerin. “Who?” She asked before attentively glancing at the other member.

 

“His name is Ash Stymest.” Chaerin’s eyes wandered around the room nervously. She was acquainted with him through Jeremy Scott and despite the cheesiness, butterflies fluttered in her stomach upon shaking his hand. Besides his flawless appearance, it was the way he handled himself that caught the attention of the 2NE1 leader.

 

Dara’s eyes glinted in acknowledgement. He was extremely well known in the fashion industry and Dara would be lying if she said he wasn’t ing gorgeous. “No way!” She clapped her hands together in excitement “Did anything happen between you two?”

 

“He kissed me.” It was the carelessness in his attitude and the roughness in his eyes that Chaerin took interest in. He carried an element of mystery. “It wasn’t serious, we were both drunk at a night club.”

 

Dara gasped, nudging Chaerin playfully. “Oh my god! Bom and Minzy have to know about this!”

 

“Unnie-ah!” Chaerin groaned. She knew Dara would never let her live this one down. Snatching the wine glass from the table, she quickly took a drink distractedly, recalling the kiss.

 

 

 

hung in the stuffy air as Chaerin grinded her hips against the tattooed man. To say they didn’t share an attraction towards one another would be a lie. The alcohol consumed her as she swayed against the pounding beats of the Trap music. She turned her figure around and enclosed her hand to the back of his neck. Gripping her waist, he pulled her closer.

 

The and alcohol he had abused prior had left him with a pleasurable boldness. “Let’s get out of here.” Ash’s raspy voice muttered against her neck.

 

The warmth of his breath against her skin sent shivers down her spine. She reluctantly nodded in a daze and admired him silently as he pushed against masses of people until they reached the entrance. He shot her a quick smirk before she was pulled outside of the packed building.

 

The warm summer breeze that collided against her offered a sudden moment of sobriety before acknowledgement dawned on what she had just agreed to. Any sense of fear and panic was momentarily crushed when his hands enveloped her waist from

Please log in to read the full chapter