Confrontation

Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Confrontation

 

  

Chaerin agitatedly shifted her stance as footsteps approached to answer the door.

 

“Thank god you’re here!” Xin’s lips curved into a smile gratefully when he opened the door, his right arm stretching out automatically to welcome her inside. “Jiyong keeps talking about you and it’s getting annoying.” He quietly mumbled taking note that Jiyong was in the other room.

 

Chaerin’s eyebrows quirked up in confusion but regardless, she placed a smile on her face before stepping into his condo. The faint familiar scent of Jiyong’s musky cologne caught her off guard. Her mind recalled her favorite memory in the current hallway in which she stood.

 

 

 

“Shh.” Chaerin hushed as she struggled to contain giggles that were slowly seeping through her lips.

 

Jiyong pulled her closer, his arm enveloped around her waist tightly. The corners of his lips now lifting upwards as his gaze slowly lower to her lips.

 

Chaerin’s heart momentarily flutters as their bodies make contact, sending a feeling of comfort within her. She unintentionally lets out another giggle as she says, “Ji, we have to go back, Xin’s going to start looking for us.” Despite her words, her body made no attempt at shifting away from his embrace.

 

Jiyong smirked in reply, his left hand now dropping to her and his eyes lowered to her lips, marking his target. “Let him.” He stated. His lips moved to catch hers, tasting a hint of her berry lip-gloss.

 

Chaerin allowed a subtle smile escape when his right hand caressed the smooth skin across her cheek. Her tongue now glazed across his bottom lip, begging for entrance and she hastily pulled him even closer, her chest now pressed up against his.

 

Jiyong’s fingers glided to her waist as their tongues battled for dominance which he ultimately won as he pushed her against the recently painted beige walls.

 

Chaerin’s heart pounded loudly against her chest and unwillingly, her conscience scolded her for catching feelings. Jiyong and her just weren’t meant to be and she knew that better than anyone else. So why couldn’t she move on? She questioned how she could ever let him go–after all of this.

 

Reluctantly, Chaerin pulled away from the kiss, sighing in full contentment. The two members remained in their positions, still in embrace as Chaerin grazed her hand across his jawline, taking in his flawless features. How could someone be so perfect?

 

Jiyong tilted his head into her touch, closing his eyes, appreciating the contact. Unknown to Jiyong, Chaerin was still battling an internal conflict against her feelings. Her heart ached at the thought of leaving him for her upcoming American debut. She reminded herself once more to call Hyunsuk to see if she was able to postpone the date of her flight.

 

Guiltily, Chaerin once again let herself indulge in her feelings as she placed an unexpected peck across his lips to which his lips curved upwards in response to. She enveloped her arms tightly around him, his signature cologne filling her nostrils.

 

The hug lasted a while, as both members were unwilling to pull away from contact, but Chaerin had concluded to let her conscience take over which snapped her back to reality.

 

“We have to go back.” She mumbled, a hint of shakiness lingered in her tone as she struggled to compose herself from their previous make out session.

Please log in to read the full chapter