Feelings

Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Feelings

 

  

Jiyong kicked his legs up high and plotted himself along the length of the black leather couch facing the back of the club. “Hyung, you’re so slow! Of course we’re talking about Chaerin-ah!” He shifted himself into a comfortable position, completely lying down on the couch. “I’m seriously going crazy!” Jiyong screamed, slamming his head roughly against the couch. “She didn’t ing call me! Hyung, she was gone for an entire year but she didn’t ing call once! Did you know that?” He looked up, seeking for an answer.

 

Seunghyun sat upright and crossed his legs. Sudden interest formed.

 

“How could she leave if the was so good? I just don’t get it!” The leader groaned before gripping his hair and pulling.

 

Seunghyun parted his lips slightly in disbelief. He was at a complete loss for words. The collected leader of his was currently having an emotional breakdown over…Lee Chaerin?

 

 

 

 

“Hello?” Chaerin talked into the iPhone in a voice much more composed than she felt inside.

 

“You’re in town?” Dara wasted no time getting to the point. “I need to see you now!”

 

Chaerin laughed, this was so typical of her unnie. Dara had always been the straightforward type, hated when people beat around the bush. “Yeah, of course! I just got off the plane. I’m a complete mess.” It was true though, the long 13-hour plane ride definitely took its toll on her. She felt exhausted. “Come over, but be warned.” She jokingly added.

 

“On my way now! Red or white wine?”

 

Red wine had always been her and Jiyong’s thing. “White please.”

 

The two quickly said their goodbyes and Chaerin sluggishly migrated towards the kitchen to take wine glasses out.

 

She placed the glass on the marble island and shifted her position so she leaned against it. She knew exactly what Dara wanted to be updated on: Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

The rain poured heavily and Seunghyun became momentarily distracted by the thunder. “Can you please at least try to stand straight?” He turned to Jiyong who had his arm slouched around the elder, putting his full body weight on him.

 

Jiyong grumbled something incoherent and Seunghyun sighed, exasperated.

 

“I’ll take him hyung, don’t worry.” Youngbae offered. He had shown up half an hour ago when Seunghyun called him in complete helplessness. Dealing with a drunk Jiyong was frustrating enough, but it was worse now, due to his emotional meltdown.

 

The elder’s eyes lit up brightly, and looked at Youngbae gratefully. “Oh my god, thank you so much!” He cheered. “I

Please log in to read the full chapter