Back Home

Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back Home

 

 

For a really long time, I put you on an impeccably high pedestal because I truly believed no one could ever compare to you. And maybe it's true when they say it's dangerous to fall in love because you can never recover. But I think the part that hurts the most is knowing you'll never find someone so astonishing and amazing and so beyond incredible to the point where you can't fathom how such a perfect human being could exist. 

 

But as time goes by, I've come to the conclusion that people aren't perfect until you make them so. We hold onto people because we're too afraid to let go of the memories after revolving our entire lives around that individual. And maybe we're scared to come to the realization of who we are without them. And so we hold on because we are petrified of what our hearts and minds will become when their spot is replaced. So we stay and let ourselves hurt because hurting is better than discovering who we are without them.

 

But who are we without them when they've already become everything?

 

 

 

 

Chaerin inhaled a deep breath, taking casual, long strides across the polished floors of the international airport. The sunglasses framed around her eyes suddenly didn't seem enough as camera flashes erupted around her. Paparazzi flooded her with questions regarding her absence in Seoul. Everyone seemed to be interested in her return to Korea. Everyone, except for herself.

 

Her heartbeat quickened, after stepping out of the large modern building. This was it, she was home. The walk to the YG vehicle was short and she was grateful there was security guiding and protecting her from the crazed photographers attempting to catch every angle of her to sell to gossip websites. She was positive that by the end of today, everyone would know about her arrival in the all-too-familiar city.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong!" Youngbae exclaimed, waving his hands in front of the handsome man's face. He knew better than to distract the musician while he was submerged in perfecting Big Bang's upcoming album but he couldn't hide what he was just informed.

 

Jiyong sighed, attempt

Please log in to read the full chapter