Mind Vs. Heart

Without You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mind Vs. Heart

 

 

The luxurious two-story studio apartment that had obviously been recently cleaned by her housekeeper came into Chaerin's view. The furnished flat had been an anniversary gift to herself on the 4th year post-debut of 2NE1. The living room suddenly felt so lonely upon entering and Chaerin the tile-built fireplace in effort to liven up the once cozy home. Something about it was missing.

 

She bit her lip anxiously, studying the once familiar apartment while carefully dragging a suitcase behind her as she attempted up the spiral staircase that led to her room. Part of her had hoped the time away would ease the nostalgia her heart felt when she entered her bedroom.

 

The room had been left locked and untouched. The tables gathered dust and ghostly strands of cobwebs surrounded a couple corners. She took a sharp inhale of breath when her eyes landed on a forgotten jacket.

 

She quickly averted her eyes away from the item and slowly backed away. "Keep it together Chaerin." She mumbled out loud. "Its fine, it's whatever." She urged on. "You're okay."

 

She didn’t realize that she had subconsciously bit her lip open until she tasted blood. Her knees suddenly felt weak and Chaerin mentally scolded herself recalling the entire point of leaving Seoul in the first place.

 

Using a sudden moment of strength, she impulsively reached for the black clothing, running her freshly manicured fingers along the print of his name on the back. ‘GD’, it read.

 

An expected feeling of reminiscence coursed through her body and she would be lying if she said her heart didn’t hurt. 

 

 

 

 

The music pounded in his ears as seizure inducing lights displayed throughout the club. He puffed distractedly on his cigarette, enjoying the lightheadedness the nicotine produced.

 

“Give me that!” Frustration surged through Seunghyun as he snatched the imported cigarette out of his hand. “Do you want to get kicked out? You can’t smoke in here.”

 

“Hyung, I’ll just bribe my way out of it.” Jiyong laughed bitterly as his hand reached for the stick back. “We’re in VIP, they can’t do much.” He finished, before taking another puff.

 

“Jiyong! What has gotten into you

Please log in to read the full chapter