The Case

T A K E N
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is my house, please come in.”

 

 Pie smile to Kim. That smile is so attraching, Pie have everything that teacher have. It surely make her sad, leaving school and dorm that everyday is a placed she live for. Resign from a job that looks so suitable for you maybe can kill her anytime.

 

Kim seems come to early, he even invited to join breakfast with Pie’s parent. That family is looks so warm and perfect, and food is so great. Kim really miss this situation, since his father passed away, her Mom so busy so can’t make a breakfast for he child, add with Hongyok begin stay at dorm, it really makes Kim completely stay in loneliness.

 

If Kim’s family still stay like they used to be, surely he won’t build an office with his bed room on top and a caffe right on the teracce, so he doesn’t need meet people or client on other place, he just need go down stairs, and client will meet him there. Simple.

 

“Kim, here’s your coffee. I hope you enjoy it.” Pie put a cup of black coffe in front of Kim. They are in living room now. Mr. Manaying has been go for work a minute ago, and Mrs. Manaying stays on kitchen. And Pie sit on another couch, looking at Kim who enjoying drink coffe snap by snap. Kim has call Van before to fetch him here, and Pie give Kim the address.

 

“Is that Van, Kim?” Pie ask when there is car sound stoped in front of her house.

 

“From the sound, yes I’m sure it’s him ehehheeh .. I need to go home then, Pie. Thank you okay, you coffe is really great, I wish you can make it for me again, sometime.”

 

“Uh? Okay, sometime, maybe.” Pie respon shyly

 

“Give my warm regards to your parent please.” Kim wave a good bye to her

 

“I wil.”

 

 

“How can you stay there Kim?” Ask Van.

 

Kim lay his body near the window on passanger seat, even he really tired, but he doesn’t feel sleepy anymore, it feels like Pie’s coffe really work to him. “Hmm ... I met her minimarket near beach last night, she was lost her wallet, and I help her to find it. That’s it.”

 

Van take his concern back to road. But different with Kim, his mind is still thinking about that little teacher. “She told me that she resign from school, not being teacher anymore now. She said she do that cause she think that she doesn’t suit to be teacher, she feel not worth to be teacher. It’s so weird right, Van? Do you remember how Hongyok always tell us everything about her school include Pie, she’s the greatest teacher all the time.”

 

“Are you asking me or giving me an info, Kim? If you trying to tell me that info, I know it already. And if you asking me about it, I know more than what you told me before. I even know her reasons behind it, Kim.”

 

“Huh, don’t make a joke please.”

 

“I really am. Can’t you describe my facial expression between serious and not, Kim??”

 

“Okay ... So, ‘feeling not suit to be a teacher’ is not her really reason, Van?”

 

“Hmmm ... Not really wrong, that still right.”

 

“Oh Van ...” Kim place her right hand on Van’s left shoulder.

 

“Get away your hand, Kim, we are on the road now. And why you are so g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter